Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 08: Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of standing in the really slow moving line, Lisa noticed a very tall woman, probably as tall as Bill in her heels, looking around. She was blonde and voluptuous, dressed in a red dress with a plunging neckline that barely contained her large breasts. After appraising Lisa and Bill for a moment, she left her place in line and came to where they were standing. She introduced herself as Eve, and pointed out her husband, Eric, who was easily 6'4" and 250 pounds of muscle.

Once introductions were over, she asked, "Lisa, have you been here before?"

Lisa shook her head.

"I used to come here with Eric a lot, and I know the bouncers will let you in if you make the cut. We could go in and I could show you around while the guys wait in line."

"What does it take to make the cut?" Lisa asked.

"You'll see," Eve said mysteriously.

Lisa agreed, figuring she could always back out if she was uncomfortable. Eve got a twenty from Eric and tucked it into her dress. Lisa did the same with Bill, who took Eve's place in line with Eric.

As they walked over, Eve said, "God, I barely fit in this dress. I just had a baby four months ago and this is the first time I've been here in more than a year. I pumped like crazy before heading out, but please tell me if you see a leak."

Lisa said, "You look great, and I'll keep an eye out for you. I know how you feel, getting back into being an adult after taking care of an infant."

Eve said, "Everybody seems to have gotten younger since I was here last - it can't be me getting older, right?"

They went around a corner to the back of the building, where a heavily-muscled bouncer was sitting next to a door.

Eve said quietly, "Just follow my lead and we should be able to get in."

Eve strolled up to him and said, "Mike, remember me?"

"Eve! How's it going? Long time no see," the big guy said, cracking a gregarious smile.

"Yeah, it's good to be back, and good to see you, Mike. Say, my girlfriend Lisa and I don't feel like standing in line. We need to get in there and start dancing. Can you help us out?"

"You can dance right here, you know," Mike said with a smile that verged a bit on being a leer.

"If we dance here for a minute will you let us in?"

"Yeah, if you're good dancers."

"You know I'm the best, and Lisa here is something else."

Eve slowly started moving her hips fluidly and moving slightly left and right, then "popping" her rear end. Lisa mimicked her movements, then Eve grabbed Lisa around the waist and they danced inches apart. Eve reached down and moved Lisa's hair out of her face in a slow, sensuous movement. Eve then let go of Lisa's waist, and while Lisa was dancing in place, moved slowly around her. Lisa put her arms up in the air and tried the same hip moves that Eve had done earlier. As Eve completed her circle around Lisa, she smiled, pecked Lisa on the cheek, and whispered "Perfect" in her ear.

Eve stopped dancing and turned to Mike, saying "Is that what you were looking for?" He smiled and pulled out his entry stamp, stamped their hands, and opened the door to let them in.

As soon as the door closed behind them, it was much louder and Eve had to raise her voice to be heard, saying "I think Mike's losing his touch. In the old days we'd have to flash him to get in."

Before Lisa could react to that, Eve took her hand and said, "Hold on and I'll give you the nickel tour. It's way louder in there, so let's walk around, and then we can head to the ladies' room where it isn't so loud."

As they walked together, the corridor made a turn and the whole club appeared before them. It was much bigger than Lisa expected - she guessed it could hold 500 or even 1000. There was a stage with a DJ and some dancers, overlooking a brightly lit dance floor that seemed about half full. At the back of the room, there was a large bar, with an array of backlit bottles on the wall. Roving spotlights lit up random dancers in the crowd, and colored lights flashed. The place was a visual and aural cacophony.

The made their way to the other side of the room to the ladies restroom. There was an outside door and an inner privacy door, so once they got in, it was much quieter. The room was really large, and there must have been 20 stalls with floor to ceiling doors.

Eve took her aside and said, "Just a couple of things to watch out for. Don't take a drink that you haven't seen the bartenders pour, watch your drink at all times, and stay out of the dark parts of the dance floor unless you have someone with you that you trust."

"Thanks, I appreciate the heads-up," Lisa said, "This is the biggest ladies room I've ever seen."

"Yeah, it's a multi-purpose room. Come here for a sec."

Eve walked down to the end of the stalls, where a door was closed, and listened for a minute. She took Lisa into the stall next to it, and closed the door. There was an inch or two open at the bottom of the stall, and the top had a couple of inches open. Eve made a "listen" motion by putting her finger to her ear. Lisa heard soft moans and a few slapping sounds. They walked out of the stall and walked over to the sinks.

"They should have bowls full of condoms and morning after pills sitting next to the soap and paper towels," Eve said sardonically.

As they were standing there, the door to the stall opened and a young man walked out briskly. A few moments later, a young woman walked out. She looked a little flushed, and carefully checked her hair, makeup and outfit before leaving.

"Gotta make sure there's no stray cum in the hair, am I right?" Eve said, laughing. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging, that's been me plenty of times."

Lisa didn't know what to say. She wondered if Bill knew what happened at this club, and she guessed that he did, and he probably brought her here to push a limit. She was conflicted about that, but in the end she figured that he was too shy to bring it up, or he thought the surprise would be a fun turn on for them both.

"Eve, you seemed to know some good moves. Would you mind showing me a few while we wait for the guys to get through that line. And why is there a line anyway? It's not that full in here."

"That's just another dumb club thing, like the bouncer who gets women to flash for him. They want it to seem like this place is so popular that they can't let everyone in, so they're slow checking ids."

Lisa shook her head at the ridiculousness of it all, and Eve continued, "So, sure, while we're waiting, I'll show you a couple of moves. And we can dance together when the guys get here. I like to work Eric up by dancing with other couples, flirting with the guys, and stuff like that, if that's OK with you."

"I'm OK with that," Lisa said, figuring that if Bill wanted her to cut loose at this club, she would really cut loose. "What's the harm, all of our clothes will be staying on, out there at least."

Eve laughed and said, "You'd be surprised what happens in those dark corners."

When they got to the dance floor, Eve coached Lisa on the pop that she did with her rear, which after a few tries Lisa felt that she had mastered. Then Eve helped Lisa perfect her grind, which included some random pops. As Eve ground on her, Lisa felt how much pressure and stimulation she could give her partner by simply popping a few times as they danced together.

Eve also showed Lisa some teasing face-to-face moves where they would dance close to each other for a few moments, almost fully touching, and then back away before much contact happened. As they were practicing that move, Lisa was surprised when a pair of hands touched her hips. She turned around quickly to see Bill, as Eric appeared and did the same to Eve.

For the next few minutes, the couples danced. Lisa showed Bill some of the moves she'd learned from Eve, teasing him a bit then letting him draw her closer, showing him some pops, and just looking at each other as they danced. Bill had a look of excitement and desire on his face that Lisa loved to see. Lisa wanted to take another hit off of the vape. She looked around and saw that people were in their own little groups not watching, so she figured it was safe enough.

Lisa turned towards Bill and drew him to her for a kiss as she reached in his pocket and retrieved the vape. She took a hit and shotgunned it into his mouth. He inhaled and sent it back to her. When they were done a tiny puff of smoke exited both of their mouths. She turned around, still holding the vape, and offered it to Eve. Eve took a big hit, turned around, and shotgunned Eric.

While she was watching Eve and Eric, Lisa did some of the grind moves that Eve had taught her on Bill, who held her hips and pulled her in tight. Eve turned around and moved closer to Lisa, bringing Eric with her since she was also grinding him, and he had his hands on her hips. When their faces were almost touching, she took a hit from the vape and brought her lips to Lisa's mouth. Lisa opened her mouth and Eve shotgunned her. Lisa inhaled and saw Eve's wicked, naughty grin. Eve yelled in Lisa's ear, "Guys really like a little make out session if you don't mind."

The pot, the driving music, and the day of blowing Bill in the car without any relief, all came together in that moment and Lisa grabbed the vape from Eve, took a hit, and pulled her head close as she blew the hit into Eve's mouth. As soon as Eve exhaled, Lisa grabbed Eve's head and kissed her on the lips, then drove her tongue into Eve's mouth. Eve tasted so different from the only person Lisa had kissed for decades - almost sweet. Her lips were soft, and pillowy. Eve's tongue engaged Lisa's, and they kissed for what seemed to Lisa to be hours, but was probably only a minute. Eve finally broke away and gave Lisa an aroused, breathless look.

Lisa felt Bill against her, rock hard in his pants. Eve yelled in Lisa's ear, "Eric feels ready for a trip to the ladies room, how about Bill?"

Lisa just nodded and they held hands and led their men to the entrance to the ladies room. As they got to the door, she felt some resistance from Bill, and she tightened her grip on his hand and pulled him along. Unlike most women's bathrooms at big venues, there was no line, and when they entered there were open stalls.

The women at the sinks hardly batted an eye at the presence of men, as Eve and Lisa led Eric and Bill to two open stalls next to each other. Lisa entered their stall first, and Bill shut and locked the door. Then she undid her top, baring her breasts, and hitched up her dress. She motioned for Bill to sit on the toilet. It was inelegant at best, and gross at worst, but she needed him inside her no matter the circumstances. Bill sat down with his pants down, revealing his erect penis slick with pre-cum. Lisa straddled him and sunk down on him, with a sigh of relief. She sat there for a moment, savoring the fullness, and then started moving up and down on his hardness. As she did so, she could hear Eve moaning and saying, "Yes, Yes" in the stall next door.

Lisa started riding Bill's rock hard erection, with no goal other than release. She said, "God I've wanted this all day. It feels so good, Daddy. I just want to come over and over on your big hard cock." She pushed her left breast into his mouth, and as he began sucking her erect nipple, she came, hard. "Yes, yes, FUCK yes," she yelled. Then she pulled her left nipple out of his mouth and pushed her right one into his mouth, and came again.

Lisa dismounted Bill and looked around the stall for something to hold to brace herself to take Bill from behind. She heard Eve say "Oh God, Oh God" a few times and looked at the wall separating the stalls. She saw Eve's hands holding on to the top of the stall. Eric must be taking her from behind as they stood sideways in the stall, Lisa assumed, and she realized the stall was big enough for Bill to do the same. Lisa reached up, and impulsively grabbed one of Eve's hands as she presented her ass to Bill. Bill entered her in a quick push, and she grunted and squeezed Eve's hand as she took it. Eve grabbed Lisa's other hand and squeezed. Lisa could feel the motion of Eve and Eric's fucking as Bill railed her from behind.

"Put another baby in me," Eve yelled, and she held tight to Lisa's hand, as Lisa held tight to hers. Eric's long moan signaled that he was inseminating his wife, and Lisa felt the familiar warm pulse of Bill unloading in her a few moments later. She released Eve's hand as Bill pulled out of her.

After she caught her breath, she turned around and told Bill to wait for her outside the bathroom, and to give her number to Eric. She reached into his pocket and pulled out a lipstick she'd stashed there before leaving the hotel.

Lisa waited a moment to be sure Eric had left, and walked out of the stall, joining Eve, who was inspecting her makeup, at the sink.

"God, I needed that," Eve said.

Lisa just applied her lipstick silently, and Eve asked, "I forgot mine, can I borrow yours?"

Lisa handed the tube to Eve and watched Eve apply it to her soft, puffy lips.

"Sadly, I need to pump and dump in the next hour or so, or things will get pretty uncomfortable," Eve said, as she handed the tube back, "I wish I could stay and dance some more. This has been fun."

"I asked Bill to give my number to Eric," Lisa said. "We should keep in touch, I enjoyed this."

"I will," Eve said. She grabbed Lisa's hands and squeezed, and they shared a smile.

When she met up with Bill outside the restroom, she said in his ear, "I'm done dancing if you are. Maybe it's time for you to take me back to the hotel."

They followed Eve and Eric to the door, then said their goodbyes.

Bill hailed a Lyft that showed up almost immediately, and they got in the back.

Lisa snuggled up to Bill and whispered in his ear, "Did you like fucking me like a slut in a bathroom?"

Bill whispered back, "Definitely. I liked how you kissed Eve, too."

"I can still taste her, do you want to see if you can?" Lisa whispered.

Bill kissed her hungrily, his hands reaching under her dress to touch her sopping cunt in the dark back seat. Lisa kissed him back and gasped as one of his fingers penetrated her.

Bill glanced over to make sure the driver was paying attention to the road. He removed his finger, traced Lisa's lips with the wetness and then pushed his finger into her mouth. Lisa obediently sucked it, and as soon as he removed it from her mouth, he continued roughly kissing her until they were almost at the hotel.

As soon as Bill unlocked the door of their room and let Lisa in, she kicked off her shoes and took off her dress. She went into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. She stood naked in the dark room, looking out the window at the lights of the city. Even though it was 1 AM, she could see the flow of traffic on the streets and people walking on sidewalks below. Bill joined her at the window, also naked. He stood behind her and lifted her hair from her neck, then kissed her neck softly.

"It's way past our bedtime," Bill said, as his hands slowly caressed her breasts and then moved down her body, resting on her hips for the moment.

"I'm so worked up. Can we just go to bed and hold each other for a while, so I can calm down a little?" Lisa asked, explaining, "I want to be well rested for our big day tomorrow."

Bill got into bed and laid on his back, propped up with pillows, as Lisa laid down between his legs so he could wrap his arms around her from behind.

"How's this?" Bill asked.

"It's just what I needed, Bill. I had a wonderful day. Every day is so full of new things in the past two weeks. Can you believe that's all the time that's passed since I surprised you in the bedroom that one night?"

"Yeah, I never imagined that would happen, and I feel so lucky getting so many fantasies fulfilled."

"I was so scared that night, and I've been scared a few times since, including tonight when we were walking into that ladies room. But every time when I've done something I feared, it's been so erotic, so sexy. I feel so alive, Buddy."

Bill slowly caressed Lisa as they lay together quietly. She felt that he was fully hard under her so she carefully climbed off and lay next to him. She pulled him on top of her and guided him inside.

As Bill began the rhythmic, gentle thrusts of their lovemaking, she whispered in his ear, "This is what I needed. My lover holding me and filling me up. You always take such good care of me, Bill. I love you so much."

Bill replied, "I love you too. You feel so good under me, and I love being inside you. You're so open to whatever I want, and I'm so happy we're doing this. I am looking forward to everything tomorrow."

Lisa responded to Bill's expression of love with a deep, sensuous kiss that he returned. They made gentle love for a few more minutes and when Lisa came, she felt peace and calm. Bill finished inside her, and she stayed wrapped around him until he withdrew and lay next to her. They both were soon fast asleep.