Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 08: Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get it, babe, it's a big deal and I want it to go well," Bill said.

"You realize that you'll be first and only for me everywhere," she said in a soft voice as she moved her hand up to Bill's crotch, "I can't tell you how much that turns me on. I've been thinking about it a lot and I really want it. Tell me what you think about that, babe."

Bill said, "I think it's really fucking hot. When I had my finger in your ass when you came the other night, I could feel your contractions and I was thinking how it would feel if it was my cock instead."

Lisa felt Bill harden under her touch, "We're fifteen minutes out of town and you're already hard. It turns me on so much that you get hard for me so easily. What else do you want to do with me that we haven't done yet?"

"So much, baby girl. Something naughty outside. I want to grind up on you on a dance floor and fuck you out in the alley behind the club like a twenty something slut. I want to show you off some more, maybe on a beach somewhere. I want to get rougher with you - it really turned me on how you liked it when I tanned your ass the other night."

"I came - so - fucking - hard - when you took me from behind that night after whipping my ass. You didn't even have to touch me. I'm scared but turned on by that," Lisa whispered in his ear. "Now you've got me shy, Daddy. Maybe if you touched me a little bit I'd get over it."

Lisa slowly pulled up her skirt to reveal herself, and continued her whisper, "I hope you're not mad but I didn't pack any panties or bras for this trip."

Bill said, "I'm not mad - I like you bare underneath. I want you bare next time you get waxed, too."

Lisa answered, "Yes, Daddy."

Bill took his right hand off the wheel and put it up to Lisa's mouth. She took his finger in her mouth and got it wet. Bill reached down and lightly touched and rubbed her slit. He was careful to watch the road as he did it, so he was unable to see Lisa's expression as he teased her. He slowly moved his finger over her labia, carefully avoiding her clit. She impatiently grabbed his hand and he twisted it away, and put it back on the wheel. Lisa groaned.

"You need a little more patience. I'm giving you a taste of your medicine," Bill said.

Lisa smoothed her skirt back over her legs and put her head on Bill's shoulder. She said, "You know, sometimes I feel like crying when I think about all the missed opportunities we had."

They sat in silence, listening to Maisie's mix and watching the flat countryside fly by on a beautiful late Spring afternoon. Bill placed his hand on Lisa's leg and caressed her thigh gently.

"Hey, babe" Bill said, "That came out a little harsh. I wasn't sitting around resenting you for years. I watched a lot of sports on TV and did a lot of hunting while you were home alone. I regret some of that."

Lisa covered his hand with hers.

Bill continued, "But I probably have a little frustration that I take out on you. And I wouldn't be surprised if you had some frustration to take out on me. I guess over the last couple of weeks I think we've been doing it, and nothing bad has happened, right?."

Lisa kissed him on the cheek and after a few more minutes of silence she asked, "So did I hear that you wanted to go out clubbing tonight after dinner?"

"I guess you did," Bill said, "I like showing you off."

"I'll do it but we'll probably be the oldest people in the room," Lisa said.

"So what?" Bill asked, "It only matters if we let it bother us."

"Do you want me to grind on guys on the dance floor?" Lisa asked. "That's what I hear happens in those places." Her information came from, who else, Shawna.

"Maybe," Bill said. "But I don't want to share you with anyone."

"I'm glad, because I don't want to share you, either," Lisa said. "You're all mine. I'm vain and jealous, and I want every bit of you to myself." She started stroking him through his pants, "Every. Single. Bit."

"So did you get jealous about Ellen and our little tire changing incident?" Bill asked.

"I hate to say it because it makes me admit that I'm a small person, but, yes, I was a little bit jealous. I trust you so much, but you're human and she's all about sex. I'm sure you looked, and my rational brain is fine with that. I look at attractive men. But in my irrational brain, I only want you to look at me," Lisa said, stroking, "I only want you to get hard for me."

Bill chuckled, "With the way men look at you all the time, it's nice to know that you get a little bit of the same medicine once in a while."

"Oh, so you like me jealous," Lisa said, and began taunting, "If you really want to make me jealous, tell me what you would have done to Ellen if you were single and came across her on the road like that."

"Well, honestly, I probably would have helped her change her tire and gone home and jacked off," Bill said. Lisa paused her stroking to hit him on the shoulder, playfully.

"What would you have thought about when you jacked off?" Lisa asked, resuming her over-the-clothes strokes of Bill's now very stiff cock.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Bill asked.

"I've handled a lot from you recently, Bill Hansen. I think I can handle one of your fantasies about a stripper," Lisa said.

"Put me in your mouth and I'll tell you," Bill said.

Lisa undid her seat belt, then reached over and unzipped and unbuttoned Bill's shorts. She said, "Just watch that road, Buddy."

He sat up and pushed his shorts and boxer briefs down far enough to free his hard penis. She reached into her purse and got a hair tie, and put her hair in a loose pony tail. Then, she got on hands and knees on the seat, and slowly engulfed the head of Bill's cock with her mouth.

"She's thanking me for helping her with her tire, and I know she makes money with her mouth. So I would probably start by fucking her mouth for a while, maybe a little rough," Bill said, as he pushed Lisa's head down on his cock. "Like that, just so I could see what she can do."

As Bill pushed Lisa's head down on him, she realized that in all her previous times taking him deep in her mouth, she'd been able to maneuver so that his cock went into her throat at an angle that she could take. This time, she realized, with a slight bit of panic that she did her best to control, that his angle was going to trigger her gag reflex. She gagged a bit on his cock - it was a little unpleasant for her, but manageable. Bill treating her the way he would a sex worker was also a turn on, and she was curious to see how far he would go.

"God that feels good. You're such a good little cock sucker. I like it that you have to work for it sometimes. I want to know that I'm getting my money's worth." Bill pushed her head deeper onto his cock, and Lisa gagged again, more forcefully. He let her up for a minute to catch her breath. She had tears streaming from her eyes as a result of the gagging, and Bill noticed that her face was flushed.

"Have you had enough yet?" Lisa just shook her head, and he pushed her back onto his cock, and continued, "If I'm going to use that prime mouth, I'm gonna want to see what that pussy and ass are like. Since I only have one hand here, you just keep ramming that cock down your throat while I check out the rest."

Lisa pushed her head down and lightly gagged herself in response. "That's a good girl," Bill said, as he reached back and flipped up her dress to reveal her bare ass.

Lisa squirmed as Bill's hands roughly fondled her labia - none of his usual gentleness was evident. Luckily, all the flirting and his earlier caressing had gotten her pretty wet and swollen, so when he roughly inserted a finger into her vagina, she just gasped in surprise and arousal, instead of discomfort. She drove her mouth deeper as Bill fingered her.

Bill withdrew his finger and tasted it. "She tastes good, like you, baby. I bet her ass is loose, let's see."

Lisa grunted on Bills cock as he circled her anus with his wet finger, then plunged it into her, roughly. Bill reacted to her grunt and gently explored her instead of being as rough as she feared. She concentrated on trying to throat his cock without gagging as he removed his finger from her ass.

"Wow her ass is still pretty tight. I'm surprised. God, I really want to put my cock there and open it up. I bet it would be looser by the time I was done fucking it. What do you think?"

Lisa said, "Mmm-hmm" as she kept moving up and down on Bill's cock, sometimes swirling her tongue on the head, then slowly pushing his cock deep into the back of her throat, lightly gagging every so often as she tried to force herself deeper at the odd angle she had to use.

"God damn you are good with that mouth. Fuck!" Bill exclaimed.

Lisa felt him get harder and thicker in her mouth, and she knew he was about to blow a load. Something deep and primal in her signaled that he was going to be rough with her when he came, and she was both scared and turned on by the prospect. She willed herself to just let what was going to happen, happen, and not get freaked out. As that thought went through her mind, Bill roughly pushed her head down on his cock, and cum began to fill her throat. Lisa locked her lips around the base of his cock as his ejaculate throbbed out and moved her head up as Bill let her up slightly, so she wouldn't gag. Her mouth was full, and she was almost choking, when Bill finished and let go of her head. It took all of her willpower to move her head up his cock slowly, her lips locked around his shaft, to not make any kind of a mess. When she had moved up so that only the head of his cock was in her mouth, she moved off his cock with a quick pop, and swallowed. Then she licked the head to get the last few drops of his cum.

She looked down at his cock and saw that there was some slimy spit around the base. She licked it all up, cleaning him like an animal. She impulsively grabbed his hand and cleaned off the finger that had been in her ass, enjoying the kinkiness of the moment and putting her cleanliness issues into her fuck it bucket. Then, she got up, arranged her skirt, and grabbed her purse from the floor and put it next to her on the passenger seat. Finally, she buckled her seat belt.

At that moment, she thought she heard a reference to "road head" in the current song playing and looked at her phone, and laughed when she saw that the song playing was "Road Head" by the band Japanese Breakfast.

Bill was studying the road and recovering from the big orgasm he had just had in her mouth. After they hoisted up his shorts, he put his hand high on her thigh and said, "That was better than what I imagined."

Lisa smiled and said, "God, you turn me into such a whore."

"I like having a little whore who comes out once in a while," Bill said.

"So I bet you would have been rougher with her, right? I mean, she's a pro and I'm still learning. What else would you do?"

Bill paused and said, "Honestly, if I were driving, I don't know what I would have done differently. But if I wasn't driving, I probably would have fucked her tits and came on her face."

Lisa teased, "I guess I'll need to get implants so you can live that dream, too."

"Nah," Bill said, "I like women with slim builds, and I sure don't want you to have surgery and ruin your beautiful breasts. But, she had big fake tits, so, you know..."

"I guess you'll just have to settle for coming on my face. The way you messed me up it almost looks like you did," Lisa added ruefully as she used the visor mirror to fix her makeup and hair.

"When I really do that, you'll know it," Bill said in a low, even voice that made Lisa's breasts and clit tingle. She realized that his rough, almost forced blowjob had her motor running, and she tried to enjoy the arousal without being impatient, knowing that Bill always took care of her, or that she could ask for what she wanted and get it from him.

They stopped for gas and a couple of unhealthy snacks, then made it to the Interstate, where traffic was moving well. Bill asked Lisa to explain the plot of Swan Lake, so she told him about the enchanted swan princess, the handsome prince, and the evil sorcerer. Her excitement was infectious as she described a ballet that she had only seen in movies or on the Internet. Bill felt a surge of love and guilt as she talked excitedly.

When she had finished and there was a bit of silence, Bill said, "Babe, this trip is going to be the first of many. So enjoy yourself but you don't have to do it all in a day. I'm going to go to museums with you, plays, even the opera"

"But I'm afraid you'll be bored. I don't want to be a duty, I want you to enjoy it as much as me," Lisa said.

"Do you think sitting around with a bunch of guys in a hunting lodge, or an ice shack, smoking cigars and listening to them talk sports and complain about their wives is that enjoyable? I'd rather have a beautiful, smart and sexy woman take me places she loves."

"I thought you enjoyed those trips."

"They're OK, but I could do a lot less of it and not miss out. And I feel bad about leaving you alone at home."

"I had a lot of invitations to girls' nights out, or trips, that I could have gone on. I didn't do it because, honestly, I would rather be alone than be in some forced social situation with acquaintances."

Bill responded, "Yeah, I get it. I'm a better fit for Rogers than you. You were born to be a city girl."

"I was born to be with you, Bill. That sounds corny, but I really mean it. I'm my own person but I can't imagine living without you, so I'll live where you have to live. You just have to help me explore and grow. I'm tired of sitting still like I was. Tell me something you would like to do when we travel - this isn't just about me."

"Well, maybe we could go to a pro game sometime - I've never done that. And if it's warm you could wear some short shorts and a crop top."

"You want to show me off like I'm a hot little twenty-something. I'm flattered, but I'm 50."

"I'm 50 too, you know. I just hope I can get into halfway decent shape so nobody will wonder why some fatass is with such a hottie."

"I'd love to go to a game with you sometime. The way things are going, I probably will wear something skimpy and I'll probably enjoy it, mainly because you like it so much and I love your attention."

As they approached Denver, Lisa helped Bill navigate to their first stop,

The sex shop, Hidden Desires, was off of one of the exits just north of Denver. As they pulled in, Lisa said, "After what we did and all the nice things you said to me, this is like going to the grocery store when you're hungry. I'll probably buy the place out."

Bill said, "I have a few things on my list, too."

As soon as he had parked, Lisa grabbed his hand as he went for his seatbelt. She unbuckled and leaned over to kiss Bill passionately, supporting herself with one hand on the door and one around his neck. After a little while, she stopped kissing him and looked deeply into his eyes. Then she got out of the truck, and headed into the store. Bill took a minute to catch up.

Inside, she asked the clerk, a young woman with spiky hair and a few tats and piercings, to recommend a good pocket rocket, and together they tried a couple until Lisa picked one that had enough settings so she had a wide range of choices for the vibrator's speed and intensity. She looked around a bit, but felt that her recent online purchases gave her everything she needed for now. She grabbed a few sample packets of lube when she bought the vibe. Then, she texted Bill and told him that she was done and would wait for him in the pickup, but that he should take his time and keep his purchases a surprise.

Bill came out with a good-sized bag and placed it in the back of the truck, saying "Time to get some weed?"

"As long as we have all of our sex toys," Lisa laughed, as she pulled up her navigation app and helped Bill drive to the dispensary that sold the vape Shawna had gotten her. Lisa had done a little research online, so she talked to the budtender as Bill looked on. Lisa got three Sex Machine vapes, some edibles, and some cannabis lube. She paid with some cash she had brought with her since she wanted to keep this part of her life private.

"Wow, you really like that stuff, huh?" Bill asked.

"I do, but two of those vapes are gifts for friends. Since we'll be coming back soon I figured one was plenty for us. The edibles and lube are for experimenting at home. I don't want to be stumbling around Denver stoned out of my mind. But I thought we could have a lost weekend together sometime."

Lisa and Bill navigated to the hotel, and as the valet parked the car and the bellboy took the luggage, Lisa realized that Bill had picked a really nice place. They had to insert their room key to get to their floor, and they had a corner suite with a sitting area separated from the bedroom by a door.

"Bill this is great," Lisa said, "I don't need to stay someplace so expensive."

"I used points, but please don't worry about the money, just let me treat you. Don't even bring your purse because we're going dancing after dinner."

Lisa nodded and they both realized that they had to get dressed to make their dinner reservation.

Lisa paired the dress Maisie had given her with a pair of black four inch pumps, and kept the simple silver necklace and earrings. She had changed in the bedroom, and when she emerged to the main room, she saw that Bill was wearing grey wool slacks, and a crisp pinstripe button down.

"Bill, are those new? You look so handsome." Lisa noticed that he seemed to have lost a little weight in just the couple of weeks that he had laid off the martinis. She guessed that he had lightened up his lunches, too.

"Yeah, Thanks. Wow, you look great," Bill said. They headed out hand in hand into the warm night, headed towards Range, the restaurant around the corner where Bill had made reservations.

Range was tucked into a storefront that used to be a bank, with a marble floor and simple tables, each topped with a candle. It was bustling with a Friday night crowd, and after a short wait, they were seated near the front window, where they could people watch the evening foot traffic on the city street.

Lisa opened the menu that was prepared for the night, noticing that almost everything was locally sourced, except for the seafood. She saw a ribeye on the menu and smiled, looking at Bill and saying, "I see why you picked this place. It's a great compromise for us."

Bill smiled and said, "I thought you'd like it." He ordered a dirty martini and she ordered champagne to accompany the charcuterie plate they chose as an appetizer. She asked Bill about the dance club they were visiting after dinner - it was a bit unlike him to pick dancing, though he had always been willing to accompany her on the dance floor at weddings and parties. He told her that he wanted the weekend to be things they wouldn't normally do that they both would enjoy, and left it at that.

Bill surprised Lisa by picking scallops as his main course, while she chose the barramundi filet chef's special. Both of their dinners were beautifully presented and delicious. They decided to skip dessert, with the thought that they might want to get something after dancing.

As they headed out from dinner, Lisa asked Bill for the vape that she had him stash in his pocket and took a couple of puffs. "It's weird to just be able to do this in public, no questions asked," she said. Bill took a toke and said, "Just to have the experience of doing it legally for once."

Since the dance venue was too far for walking, Bill had hailed a Lyft. They traveled to an industrial part of Denver, to what looked like a warehouse with people standing in line. As they joined the queue, Lisa heard bass thumping from the music inside the club. She surveyed the group, seeing much younger women and men. As she had predicted, they were the oldest by far, and could have been parents of most of the people in line. Bill put his arms around Lisa's waist and stood behind her. Lisa took a few more hits from the vape as they waited.