All Comments on 'Loving Literotica'

by Jay Richards

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gasmuse77gasmuse77over 10 years ago
85% of sex is mental

keep it to himself and enjoy the secret correspondence with her as she details the night, and nights to come.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 10 years agoAuthor
How did that happen?

Dear fans, LOL I don't know how I submitted this story under two titles! One was the working title, and I submitted this under a new title also. Anyway I have another new one on the way, 'Graduation Day' I hope it gets approved. Anyway sorry for the mix up.

Jay

PS Please write to me about the ending.

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Keep it to himself and see where she goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Hot!

I voted 5-stars for each submission. Your story gave me an erection. I like the idea of you eating your cum after fucking her or after she has sucked you off. I think any guy should be willing to eat his own cum if he expects his woman to swallow. And she should be willing to taste herself and clean his cock after he cums in her. And if he wants to fuck her ass, he should be willing to let her fuck his ass with a dildo or vibrator. Neither should ask for or expect the other to do something that he/she is not willing to do. The relationship should be mutual and reciprocal in every regard. And, I would definitely tell her (although I would expect her response to be, "I know.").

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it!

He should keep it to himself this way he will always be intrigued by her fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cum eating !

Great story ! I most enjoyed the way it all was described in detail. This is my biggest fantasy.My wife said yes to letting me eat her clean after cumming in her pussy but she did said that my desire with go after I cum.She maybe right , so I asked her if we could found a good candidate for her to fuck and have him cum deep in her then I can enjoy watching and then lick her overflowing pussy clean . She said yes ! Hope to do it soon !!!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Keep it a secret

As long as he knows her secrets he can satisfy his and her desires. Let the fun begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is Lynnlovelace? Where is "wanton nights"?

5 Sep 2018. No author or story by those names!? Where did the author and story go?

Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 5 years agoAuthor
I made them up...

Anonymous--for this story, I made up the name Linnylovelace and I made up the story "Wanton Nights"

I do hope that you enjoyed the story anyway.

Jay Richards

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

He should keep it to himself and open the door to more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story…keep it going as a story…with each other…and let it escalate…very erotic !

I’ve always thought of writing for literotica…but never made time for it. I am avid reader though and just found your writings. I like your story ideas and plan on reading all you have. Thank you

i122i122over 1 year ago

I say do not tell her. You have found a way of giving her ideas anonymously, work it to your advantage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay Richards@Jay Richards
I truly enjoy your comments and e-mails to me about my stories. There is some truth to everything that I write, mostly fantasy, but some truth anyway. Please write to me and I will always write back if you like.

story TAGS