All Comments on 'Loving Mom'

by Onrecess

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

impregnate her!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Great 5⭐️ story and with the slow build up makes it even better,,, this could have had a few more paragraphs to finalize it with an epilogue , to sum up what happens afterwards. Yet the imagination is still there 5⭐️

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 1 year ago

I was really liking this story but I stopped toward the end of page two. You kept changing perspectives. First it started as third person, then to first, but for both main characters. There were also sudden changes in scenes from mom to son (perhaps insert a row of asterisks as you change scenes). You also would do well with an editor as Spellcheck will not find your grammatical errors. You have the wrong or missing word throughout your story ("he breasts", etc.). For me, this had the potential to be an awesome story. No rating from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, I enjoyed your work. Thanks for sharing. I disagree with the comment about needing more. This was a very nicely wrapped package, the bow is not needed.

hrobbiehrobbieover 1 year ago

Poor writing; 1st or 3rd person, make up our mind. Proofread.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Loves grown deep

A pure form of double love. 1st as mother/son then as lovers. A great gradual attraction with natural scepticism that provides such a real feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story, maybe because I did fuck my Mother from my 16th year and it was so great and beautiful.

OnrecessOnrecessover 1 year agoAuthor

I am in the process of an edit, Mostly to change to 3rd person. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I forgot you couldn't do both. Oops! College was a long time ago. As far as proofreading, that is the hardest part! I check 3 or 4 tines and find errors every time!

I am going to look for an editor.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Loved the story. While growing up I happened to see my mother naked a couple of times, but I liked it better when she was wearing panties and a bra or one of her slips. I always thought she was the prettiest woman around. I'm surprised David didn't use Susan's panties to masturbate with, like most boys do. Thanks

Dad442Dad442about 1 year ago

I read this story thee way you wrote it and loved it. The emotions of divorce, and of secret passion, combine to bring a mother and son to realize their love and passion for one another. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it and the way you brought them together was perfect and loved how he brought his mother out of her spell was just perfect gave it 5 stars!! Would love it if you wrote more till they moved away and married and she had his children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn that was tender and beautiful. Worthy of a second chapter with them having moved to a new location and knocking mommy up, starting their family, and so on.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I'm glad you are getting constructive criticism. A lot of times I read that people leave derogatory comments about someone's story and it's not only by an anonymous person but also, I'm sure, by one who has never even contributed story. Sorry about my anonymous but Literotica doesn't seem t recognize my email. Great story by the way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous