Loving Mom

Story Info
A son loves his mother and she falls for him.
11.6k words
4.65
40.6k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onrecess
Onrecess
124 Followers

David's parents divorced a week after his 17th birthday. They were upper middle class. You know, a pretty nice life: two fairly new Lexus cars, a 4000 square foot home, a nice boat, private school, and vacations at our beach house.

His mom, Susan, (of course he always called her mom), was just under 40 and his dad, Frank, was a few years older. Everything seemed fine to him, they weren't lovey- dovey, but he never even saw them fighting.

One day David came home from school and his mother told him his had dad moved out and they were divorcing. He had walked in and she was standing in the middle of the living room. She turned to him and said it very fast. She sounded only concerned for him, not teary or sad. She started with "I'm so very sorry." and ended with, "It will be fine honey, I promise."

He just stood there as his world shifted in orbit. Questions raced through his mind. Why? Why so sudden? He didn't hear a word his mother said after the word divorcing. Susan said, "Are you even hearing me?" His eyes focused and he realized he had been completely zoned out. Tears welled up in his eyes, he couldn't even speak. His mouth opened, but nothing came out. Susan stepped close and hugged him tight for a full minute. She said, "It's okay, honey, we will all be fine. Here, sit down and we'll talk. I'll get you a soda."

Just about every day he would walk in, say "Hi, mom," and Susan would walk over to him, hug him, kiss him on the cheek, and ask about school. He loved her and it always made him feel cared for when they hugged and she kissed his cheek. She always had soda and often cookies waiting for him. If David was down or unhappy about anything she never failed to brighten him up a bit. Of course he acted like it bothered him in front of his friends. Sometimes, David and Susan would sit and talk about school or whatever he was excited about.

Afterwards, David would head up to his room. He might stay in playing video games or go hang with a friend, until dinner. Susan was big on family dinners, so they would talk over dinner about whatever. His dad Frank would be there most nights. If David was home or around he'd eat at the table as she insisted. If going out or not going to be home she expected him to at least tell her beforehand and he almost always did.

It was a good relationship, he loved her and knew she loved him. They'd make a little small talk over dinner and the occasional talk about what David saw as his future. His parents were not very affectionate to one another, as far back as he could remember, but he saw that as normal.

Everything was routine, like most of his friend's lives seemed. His friends say their mothers only gives them a hug if someone died. They certainly didn't get a daily kiss on the cheek. David didn't tell them about the hug and peck on the cheek before leaving for school. His mother was sweeter and more affectionate than his friend's moms, he thought.

David sat on the couch and Susan walked back in with a soda for him and a cocktail for herself. She never drank unless company came over, so he figured the talk was going to be hard on her. She talked in that soft tone parents use to give you bad news. She said, "I know you are surprised and upset." The damn tears kept leaking down his face, but he wasn't sobbing or anything. She handed him a tissue and reached over to hold his hand. He got the tears stopped.

David was embarrassed for crying and apologized for it. He felt like guys don't cry. "Don't be silly, it is okay to be upset. You are allowed emotions, you shouldn't be afraid to show them." She squeezed his hand and said, "I knew this has been coming for some time. I am so sorry for blurting it out like that. Your father just left, I was just so worried about telling you and it just came out in a rush."

"Mom, what happened?"

"Your father just came home early, right after you left for school. The first words out of his mouth were, 'I am moving out.' He sounded like he was saying how the weather was. I laughed and he just looked at me. I said he couldn't be serious. He said he has been unhappy for years and he is moving in with his secretary. Can you imagine? His secretary! It's so cliche it's almost funny. He left me divorce papers, they are right there on the coffee table."

"But mom, everything seemed fine. Were you both unhappy?"

"I wasn't terribly unhappy, your father didn't seem so either. Neither of us were happy, though. I had you after we had been married only a year or so. Your father wasn't terribly happy about it, we were not planning it. He didn't act like he was angry or anything, he just seemed less affectionate. He never touched me after he learned I was pregnant."

David interrupted, "Were you affectionate before?"

She smiled a tiny bit and told him, "Oh, we were so much in love! We just seemed like we could not get enough of each other. All of our friends teased us for PDAs and would tell us to get a room."

The smile fled from her face. "All of the sudden he just started being just the opposite. I figured he would come to love you and things would go back to the way they were. He seemed to love you more and more as the months rolled by, but our relationship didn't recover.

I felt like he was a good father to you and he loved you. I tried really hard for a year or two to get him to love me again and I cried sometimes when he wasn't home. After a while it was obvious nothing was going to change. He wasn't mean or anything. He just started acting more and more like we were roommates and less and less even good friends. He avoided my kisses and god forbid I tried to have sex with him. If I did he would just flatly say he wasn't in the mood." She paused for several seconds

His mother had never mentioned sex as long as David could remember, so her doing so was a bit of a surprise. She said, "After having you, well it takes a woman's body a while to get back as it was. I just felt so ugly." Now tears welled up in her eyes, and she made a soft sob, just one.

"Oh mom, I love you!" he said and leaned over to hug her. "Was it me that drove him away? Did I ruin everything?" Having to fight tears again.

She smiled wanly and hugged him tight. "Your are such a sweet boy. Oh David, your love has been the only bright thing in my world. You were the only thing I have really cared about from the day he rejected me. I don't think I could have lived through the loneliness without your love. No, of course it had nothing to do with you. Your father loves you. Having children just wasn't in his life plan and he blamed me for changing that. He said he didn't resent you at all, but I am afraid he did resent me."

She straightened up a bit, but they stayed leaning on each other, in every way. "Your Father started working late more often and went on more business trips. He seemed to really pour himself into his work. If you were not around on the weekend he would be out playing golf or something with his friends. He didn't spend any more time with me than he had to."

"You put on a good front. Why did you stay together and pretend around me?"

"We love you, David. We both wanted you to be happy and have a normal home life. We just seemed to be on autopilot. I always knew he would leave as soon as you were out of the house. I guess he fell in love with his secretary and couldn't wait that long."

"So your sure he isn't coming back? Your sure he will go through with the divorce? I know it isn't my place, but please don't. You know I love you, mom. I would give anything to not see you go back to a loveless marriage. You deserve so much more. You should feel loved every minute of every day." He winced inside, afraid she would think he went too far.

"I know you love me, son, and I feel it every day. I love that you care about my happiness without even considering what this can or will do to the life you have known. Don't worry. I am sure, honey. I am signing the divorce papers and that will be the end of that. You will still have a mom and dad who love you, that isn't going to change."

David's voice was got harsh, "Then why isn't he here telling me that?"

"I think he might be afraid of what you would say about him moving in with his secretary."

For the first time, he was starting to get angry. "Well that's chickenshit! He could at least face me! And you, I can't believe he would treat you like that, and then stroll in and say he is moving in with the person he cheated with like it's nothing! Fucker!"

"Oh honey, I'm sure he will talk to you and tell you everything just like I am. He told me he will call you in a couple of days. That was the only time he sounded even a little contrite."

"I don't want to talk to that fucker! Fuck that! I don't ever want to see him again." David is not a violent person, but he wanted to punch something, preferably Frank's fucking face.

"Honey, don't hate him. Don't cut him out of your life. He loves you."

"How about you mom? He made you live without love for 17 fucking YEARS! I'm just supposed to forgive that? That's the worst part! Cheating, leaving, even not facing me, all of that I could forgive. But I will never forgive him for what he did to you for all those years. Tears welled up in his eyes again. "How could anyone treat their wife and mother of their son so cruelly?"

"Oh David, I'm sorry I told you so much, it just kinda poured out. The last thing on earth I'd want to do is hurt you or drive a wedge between you and your father. She suddenly sounded angry, "Dammit! Why the hell did I tell you so much?" For the first time she seemed angry, but not at his shithead father, but at herself! That just won't do.

He guessed that he was growing up a lot all at once. He sat up and looked right in her eyes and calmly said, "Mom, I deserve to know. It's my life too. It would hurt a lot more if I found out later that you had kept it from me. I didn't think we kept secrets from each other. I know you never let on all these years to protect me, I can see why you felt like you had to. But now I am a grown man. I don't want you keeping your feelings or troubles away from me ever again. Promise me."

"I promise honey! I don't want to ever lose you!"

He leaned close and softly said, "I love you mom. That will never change. I will always be here."

She smiled slightly and said, "Oh honey, I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a finer son. I will always love you, too. My love will always be here to come home to, and you will always be first in my heart."

David gave her a peck, or a little bit longer, kiss on the lips, which he never does. He just felt so much love. "So what happens now, mom? Are we still going to live here? I'm sure I can get a job as a computer draftsman at the end of this year. I can study architecture and hold a job. I want to do my part."

"Yes, honey, we will live here, nothing will change much. Your father is leaving me the house, the car, and more than half of our marital assets. He only wants the beach house and the boat. They are probably worth as much as the house anyway. You don't need a job to help pay the bills, sweetie. I want you to be able to devote yourself to preparing for your future career, not just some job punching a clock. Most of what we live on is my inheritance from my parents. All that stayed in my name, because my parents died in that car crash and left it all to me before I married. All of that is in my name and not marital assets we'll split in the divorce. We will be fine, just no more big boat or beach house."

"Will you be okay, mom?"

"I will. It's actually more of a shock than anything else. I don't feel I lost your father, that happened years and years ago. I don't think I will be even slightly broken-hearted, honestly. The pain of that and the rejection was back then. I have not been under the illusion he loved me for 18 years. I've felt so unattractive for years. Losing him is a painful memory, but that happened so long ago. This can't really hurt me. I feel it is a long overdue. "

David thought about how she suffered for so many years to protect him. And his beautiful mother feels unattractive? He decided right then to tell his mother he loves her and compliment her whenever he could. How could anyone treat her less?

Driving home from school one day, He started to think, "Today makes a year since my parents divorce was final." That made him think of Frank. He couldn't even think of him as dad. At his mom's insistence, he made an effort to keep a relationship with Frank at first. But he couldn't look at Frank without thinking of how he treated his mom for years- because of his selfishness, like he wasn't part of making the baby, making him. Frank even casually brought up all the money it cost raising David, like that would manipulate him.

Worse was David's step mom, He couldn't stand her. He started out having no ill will towards her, as Frank was as guilty as she was. She obviously resented David as a reminder of Frank's prior life, and didn't hide that. She put on a sickening act when Frank was in the room. She would suddenly speak to David like a little kid she just "loves to pieces," in her words.

After a few months David saw it was all just making him bitter and angry. For what? He told Frank he wanted some time away and told mom he was never going back. After she told him about her marriage on the day Frank left, she never mentioned it or Frank again. She said, "You are a grown man now, able to make your own decisions and I just want to be sure I'm not influencing you.

David hasn't called Frank since and Frank has made no effort to get in touch with him. That is more than fine by David. He seldom even thinks about him at all anymore. Thinking about it now, David didn't think he even felt bitter or resentful. He;s not much for holding onto hate or anger. David's mind switched to what he was about to do.

He drove up the driveway and walked up to the door, with a big grin. He got off of school an hour and a half earlier than most Tuesdays because lacrosse practice was canceled at the last minute. He thought he would prank his mom and surprise her.

He came in as quietly as he could and his mom was nowhere to be found. He went upstairs and eased Susan's bedroom door open, all ready to yell, "Boo!" but she wasn't there. David's bedroom was on the other side of the stairs. He figured she was out for a walk and he would change clothes. The surprise would be ruined when she saw his car. Thinking how funny it would have been; David slowly pushed his door open as he looked back at her door.

David took one half step in and froze. Time stopped. The TV was on, and a porn was playing silently. Susan was laying on his bed, with his headphones on. Headphones and nothing else. The headboard is right next to the door. He wasn't three feet away from his naked mother! She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Absolutely perfect!

She was holding my wand vibrator David used for sore muscles, but that isn't what she was doing with it. She had it pressed up against her pussy and it must of felt pretty good, as she was making a soft mewing noise and tweaking her nipple with the other hand.

David glanced at the TV and saw it was his favorite porn DVD, "Loving mom." This all rushed through his head in an instant. The next instant he remembered why that porno was his favorite. That title was horrifying enough, but the actress looked almost exactly like his mother. She had wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and a perfect body. Her large tits looked were about the same size as his mom's.

His mind rushed back to what he was watching on his bed. His mother started moaning. Her breasts were perfect. Her nipples were fat and hard. His dick was very hard by then and he rearranged it. He couldn't help rubbing it. Fuck! She was so hot!

Susan screamed, "Fuck me, David!" Trembling all over, she pulled the vibrator away, let go and put her hand flew to her pussy. That shocked David so much that he suddenly realized he was standing three feet away and watching his mother masturbate and cum! These few seconds were burned into his brain. He almost gasped. He thought, "I had heard he call MY name!"

David thought, "If she saw me I am a dead man! She would never forgive me." He started backing out as quietly as possible, still absently rubbing his cock. He eased the door closed and another scream chased him down the stairs. He sneaked out of the house and jumped in his car. Hedrove away, still seeing her coming in his mind.

He thought his cock was going to explode. He grabbed some napkins from the glove box and pulled into the church parking lot across from their neighborhood. He screeched to a stop and yanked his cock out. He had never been so turned on. A couple strokes and he had the biggest orgasm of his life. He practically passed out.

When David came back to earth, he looked down at his cock. "Shit! I must have cum a bucket full. The BK napkins hadn't been able to handle that Whopper!" He almost laughed, but then realized cum had run all over the front of his pants. He blotted up all he could, but that just spread the stain. He thought, "Oh well, that's no biggy, I will pull my shirttail out when I go home."

Home. His mom. It all came rushing back to him. His beautiful mom writhing on his bed, watching his taboo porn and using his vibrator on her pussy. David's dick was growing back to hardness. He fought it back into his pants and headed home. He thought, "Another reason to pull my shirttail out! How am I going to face my mom? Will I be able to to act normal? If she knows I saw, things may never be the same between us. It had been the most erotic moment of my life, but nothing is worth that."

He didn't know what had happened earlier, Susan had walked into his room to see if he had laundry. His room was spotless. It had made her smile. David had taken over all the yard work, kept the cars washed, and did more than half of the cooking and cleaning. They spent hours together cooking, washing dishes, and cleaning the kitchen. She tried over and over to object but he wouldn't hear it. Truth is, he makes her feel loved. He said he was living there and was earning his keep. She could not believe anyone could ask for a better son.

She had noticed the only thing out of place, a DVD on the floor under his desk. She thought it must have fallen from the desktop where there was a stack by the edge. She had picked it up and glanced at it as she put it on the desk. The case had rude pictures, it was obviously porn.

She had put it down, but as she turned she sudden realized what the cover said. She did a double take. "Loving Mom"? She thought, "MOM?? What on earth was he watching? Oh my god! My son watches mommy porn? Was he masturbating to it? Well, of course, c'mon, Susan, he IS a teenager."

She had put it in the DVD player just to see what was on it. She had never seen a porno in her life. The movie came on and she stood there watching to see if she was somehow mistaken. The movie started and it was obviously a bedroom, though you could only see a tiny corner of the bed and a dresser. She thought, "I will only watch a minute, I just can't believe it means what I am thinking."

Then the female porn star had walked into the scene. Suddenly Susan couldn't even breathe! "Holy mother of god!" She thought. The woman looked almost exactly like her, if you ignored the sexy negligee and a ton of makeup. She thought, "She could easily pass as my sister, if not my twin. What in the world?"

In the movie, the camera panned to where the son was sitting propped up in bed with a huge grin on his face. He was naked and had an almost freakish enormous penis standing erect over his belly. He said, "I've been waiting, mommy." The star quietly knelt on his bed and stuck his penis in her mouth like she was starving for it!

Onrecess
Onrecess
124 Followers