Loving Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had closed her eyes and turned away. She thought, "Holy mother of God! My son was watching an actress who looked like ME! He masturbates thinking of me? What else could it be? I never thought he looked at me and had sexual thoughts. Sure, I had caught him glancing at my breasts a couple of times out by the pool, but he was a teenager, after all. But now it looked like he might be masturbating to me!"

She had looked back at the TV and the woman was riding her son slowly. Susan had felt her nipples going hard and her vagina had felt like it suddenly flooded. Thinking, "No! I can't be excited from this!" she had hit stop and paced around the room, her mind had been a whirlwind of thoughts. She hadn't had any sex in years and years. She hadn't felt so turned on, ever! Her hand had cupped her vulva of it's own accord. Her finger had ran up the her labia and touched her clitoris.

She had groaned so loud it shook her out of her trance and she had looked down and seen her hand. "What? I haven't masturbated more than a handful of times since I was a teenager." She had thought. It wasn't often, because she did not feel attractive or sexually desirable and that meant she just could not see her self having sex. The only times she had masturbated was when she had woken up from a erotic dream and was already excited enough to cum almost before being fully awake.

As she paced, she had felt her vagina leaking into her panties. She had been thinking, "What is wrong with me? What kind of mother gets turned on by these thoughts?" She had seen David's big wand vibrator he used when his muscles were sore. An impossible thought had hit her. She had wondered how it would feel on her vulva. Then she had grabbed it off his bookcase, turned it on low and touched it to her crotch through the pants and panties. She had heard herself almost panting.

She had grabbed David's headphones laying on the nightstand. She had wanted to hear, but didn't want the sound to be in the house. Suddenly frantic, she had practically ripped her clothes off and started the video again. The mother was riding her son slowly and he was holding her breasts. Susan had put the headphones on and could hear moaning. She had fallen onto the bed, touching herself with the vibrator.

It had felt so good she thought she might lose her mind. The mother was riding her son hard and fast. He was twisting her nipples and Susan had started twisting hers. Susan hadn't lasted three minutes. The actress mother was getting louder, riding faster, and suddenly she screamed, "Fuck me hard, baby! Make mommy cum!" Susan had then screamed, "Fuck me, David!" The mother on the TV was having an orgasm as the strongest orgasm of Susan's life had tore thru her.

She had dropped the vibrator and clawed at her pussy. As she was writhing she had seen the mirror on the closet door. In it was David. Her real son! He had been rubbing his penis and backing out the door. A couple of seconds later, an impossibly stronger orgasm had roared thru her. At that point she was just screaming she don't know what.

Susan had sunk onto the bed. Suddenly, the refection had popped into her mind's eye. She had thought, "Oh, no! He saw me! He saw..." Then she had bolted upright. "Did I scream his name out loud? Please lord, tell me no. I've got to clean this up!" She had reached for the remote and realized her hand was slick. She had absently wiped her hand on his sheet, not six inches away from his damn pillow! "No, no, no!" she had thought, "What did I just do? This can't be happening."

She put everything away, just as she found it. She grabbed the pile of her clothes, running to her room. She stood frozen, with her back to the door, heart pounding. She didn't know how long she stood there..She knew she needed to go change David's sheets before he came back. Then she heard David's car door slam. Throwing her pants and shirt on with nothing under them, she ran downstairs. She had to act normal and greet him like always. She was thinking, "This could only be worse if he knows I saw him. I would die!"

David pushed the door closed and turned to see his mother. She walked towards him and she thought she saw panic rise in his eyes for an instant. His shirttail was out and she saw his penis bulge in her mind. She put her arms around him and gave him a peck, as always. He held her tighter and longer than usual. She could feel his erection pressed against her belly for a count of five.

David thought, Is she wearing a bra? Her tits felt so much softer than usual." He thought he could to cum just from- Then, thundering through his consciousness, David felt his rock hard cock pressed hard against her, and realized he had hugged her way too long. He almost jumped backwards.

She said something, but all David heard was her screaming my name in his mind. She turned and walked into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and leaned forward. He saw her tits were hanging down against her shirt and there were nipple bumps! She turned. He was thinking, "Be cool, be cool!"

He was pretty good at sneaking glances without her noticing when she was by the pool.

She walked towards him and he saw her perfect breasts jiggling as she walked. Her nipples were pointing out and dancing back and forth. He finally looked up, and just ignored the soda she held out. He just muttered, "Sorry! Bathroom!" and rushed up the stairs.

He almost ran into the bathroom and yanked his pants down. David grabbed his cock and, in about a minute or two, came without warning. "Mom!" slipped from his lips. His cock started shooting cum all over the vanity. It felt like the one he had in the car, maybe better.

Susan had followed David up the stairs, making no noise and keeping him just out of sight. She couldn't stop herself. She had gotten to the bathroom door on her bedroom side of their shared bathroom just in time to hear his quiet but urgent, "Mom!"

When his orgasm stopped he sank down and sat on the edge of the soaking tub. His mind was a tornado of images, his mother's nipples pushing out from her shirt, her breasts rocking as she masturbated, and the screaming of his name. His cock suddenly ached all over again. It was still rock hard. He felt as excited as he had been a minute before. He had to come again, it was more than urgent.

After hearing David calling out "Mom", Susan felt her vagina flooding again, like it had before. In her rush she hadn't put on her panties and she felt liquid drip down her leg. Susan ran her hand into her pants and rubbed her finger up and down her slit. She lost track of time. She suddenly knew she was going to cum any second,

David stood up, grabbed his cock,stroked it and closed his eyes, watching his mom coming in his bed and hearing that scream of his name. In a couple of minutes, the scream of her name felt ripped out of him again as he came.

Susan heard that scream through the door.

She came so hard she collapsed onto her knees. She felt her sex pulsing as the orgasm just seemed to go on and on.

When his cock had exploded again, cum had been shooting everywhere. David had felt like he was going to fall over.

He wiped the vanity and mirror quickly and stumbled into his room, collapsed onto the bed and instantly was dead asleep.

Susan had softly rested her head on the bathroom door. She had heard him open the other bathroom door to his room and and close it. When she could get up, she quietly slipped her bathroom door open, making sure it was safe. She thought, "He just masturbated in here, to me." and looked at herself in the mirror, then a tiny movement caught her eye.

Something was slowly dripping off the bottom edge of the mirror. She thought, "What the... Oh my god, it's cum!" There was a quarter sized puddle behind the liquid soap bottle. She wiped some up with her finger and thumb, smelled it then sucked it off her finger. She ythought, "I just tasted cum for the first time in my life. His cum." She rushed into her room and fell on the bed, rubbing her pussy furiously.

David woke up to the smell of steaks being pan grilled. He also realized he could also smell the same arousal smell he had smelled when his mom was masturbating in his bed. David started to walk downstairs but remembered the cum on his pants. They were crusted in spots and the whole front was stiff. He went in and put on a pair of baggy sweats and a nice long sport jersey. He looked in the mirror and thought, it was perfect. Baggy to keep his cock from getting caught and trapped as it won't stay down. The jersey didn't look out of place and would cover most of any hard on.

He walked downstairs, determined to act natural. He walked into the kitchen, almost holding his breath. His mom had changed clothes as well. She had on a pair of sleep pants and matching shirt. David was both relieved he wouldn't stare like an idiot again and disappointed that he would not see her nipples poking out. She turned and brightly said, "Hello sleepyhead! It is almost 9 O'clock, I was wondering if you were going to sleep through the night. It must be something in the air, I went up and napped a half hour after you did. I just woke up and thought your favorite smell might wake you."

David suddenly remembered the smell of his room, the smell of his sheets, the smell that must be on his vibrator. He could almost smell it again. He heard his mother say, "David. David, hello! Are you in there?" David realized he had zoned completely out again. He thought, "Stop thinking about that!"

He felt his hand touching his hard dick. He thought, "Oh God, no. I hope she didn't see that."

She was smiling at him, beautifully. "Steaks are ready."

Relief flooded through him, thinking, "She hadn't seen me upstairs in my room earlier or touching my cock right in front of her a second ago. Thank god! I have to get my shit together."

David grabbed a plate and sat down, relieved his damn dick would stop getting hard every two seconds or at least be safely hidden. Susan sat down across from him. He saw the outline of her bra and this time only felt disappointed. They dressed the baked potatoes and dug into the steaks greedily. Both of them seemed to be famished. They talked about school and how lacrosse practice went. David hated to lie about that, but terrifically relieved that she seemed to be very interested and practically hanging on his every word. After dinner they stood up and cleared the table. David insisted on helping do the dishes. He really just wanted to be close to her. They talked about is favorite class, Drafting. Everything was fine.

Susan had seen him zone out and his hand run over his cock. She had been flattered that he was excited by her. She had smiled and knew he hadn't seen her notice. He had told her all about the lacrosse practice he wasn't at and she had fought a huge sigh of relief that he didn't know she had seen him at her door.

They finished the dishes, hugged and she kissed a proper peck on the lips. A tiny spark rushed through her groin, surprising her.

She felt him hug her with his backside pushed way out and knew he was erect and trying to keep it from touching her. They went up and went to bed. Susan climbed into bed and thought about everything that happened since he got home. She was so relieved it was a weight lifted off her chest.

The image of him in the kitchen, obviously aroused by just seeing her, even fully dressed, came to mind. That reminded her of what she had done and how she had felt when doing that on his bed. Thinking of his arousal brought the image of him backing out, rubbing his bulge. "This is wrong. I just got excited by that movie." she thought. She tried to get the image out of her mind and it made her think about his video. "Loving Mother" The spitting image actress. The idea he was excited by her.

She knew he was handsome and popular. He had turned 18, but never went on a single date. She had brought the subject up casually before and he said he hadn't found the woman of his dreams. He had girls who were good friends, young pretty girls with tight 18 year old bodies. She thought, "How on God's green earth could he be attracted to me? This has to stop."

She was twice his age. She certainly never teased him, keeping her body and figure hidden as much as she could. He had seen her in a bathing suit and even looked at least a couple of times at her breasts, they were a little large, but her bathing suit was a modest two piece, one she felt a woman her age should wear. When she saw him peek, he never seemed to be leering at her. She thought he was just curious. She wondered, when did he start seeing her as attractive, no less sexy? She hadn't felt sexy for years. She hadn't really even thought she was attractive for years. It all came as such a surprise and gave her a bit of a thrill.

She thought, "I am attractive to my handsome teenage son. Oh my god, I have got to get that out of my head. What made me suddenly see my son as so desirable? I screamed his name!" The thought made her blush and a tingle went thru her. She had never thought a sexy thought about him before. She adored him and thought he was the most handsome man she ever met. Of course, she had seen how good of shape he was in, and that was part of the handsomeness and appeal. Just thinking about his body suddenly gave her a tiny shiver. Thinking, "I'm sure it was just that movie, right?" she went to sleep pondering that.

She woke up in the morning feeling years younger. She got up and made David breakfast and gave him a peck. He didn't seem affected at all. She thought, "Maybe he isn't all that attracted after all. This will all blow over. The movie was just a coincidence, he probably has many more videos on every thing about sex." She dressed and went shopping. She did feel like a pretty woman for the first time in many years, so it wasn't all bad.

She bought clothes that made her look attractive in the mirror. She bought several outfits, nothing very revealing. A couple of the tops showed a bit of cleavage. Her breasts weren't hanging out, but she thought they showed a good but decent amount of cleavage. There was one dress that she thought might have been a little bit too sexy. The clothes she bought were tighter and she felt more like a woman in them. The next few weeks she started dressing in her new clothes more and more. In public she actually started to feel pretty.

David told her every time he saw them how pretty she looked and she saw him looking at her when he thought she couldn't see. She didn't feel like a tease, he wasn't leering, of course, just admiring. One day she wore the dress that showed her curves a bit more than the rest of the new clothes. David's eyes rapidly went from her head to her toes and back up again.. He was smiling like his face would crack. She said, "Do you like my new clothes, David? Aren't they pretty?" She turned around so he could see.

" Mom, I think you look great. With that dress I don't dare have friends over."

"What does that mean? Am I too old to wear clothes like these?"

"Very funny, mom. If girls came over they would be jealous, if guys came over they would make comments. They do that enough when we are out at the pool."

"What kind of comments do your friends make? Should I not come out when they are over?"

"I, uh, I- I can't remember." She looked skeptical and he was afraid, a little hurt, "You know, they say you are a milf."

"A milf? What does that even mean?"

"A milf is a hot mother." I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"I'm flattered, but I still don't understand that word. Why milf?"

"It's a mother I'd like to, um, F. U. C. K." I spelled it out.

"You can say the word, David. I'm not a nun. If you're telling the truth, that is actually quite flattering they think I look good enough." She flushed and rushed, "Not the fuck part! I hope they don't think I am slutty! Are you afraid these clothes make me look slutty? A bathing suit shows a lot more than this."

"Mom, all the guys tease me and say I keep you dressed up to hide your body. I'm not lying. They don't think you are improper at all, they are just horndogs. Sometimes they go too far and I get pissed."

Susan felt a little let down. "So they just say that because they're horndogs, as you called them? What do you think, David? Do you think I look at least a little sexy?" She knew she was fishing for a compliment, but a bit of her worried she was fooling herself by thinking she was.

"Mom, they know you are by far the prettiest mother in the neighborhood and your body in a bathing suit- Um, that's why they start fantasizing. You're my mom, and I don't want to hear anyone disrespect you." He felt his cheeks flushing hot and didn't want to answer her question, hoping it would slide.

"Oh, David, you don't, do you? I'll never forgive you if you lie to me." She had only begun to feel attractive and she thought maybe the whole movie thing and that actress wasn't about her after all. She wondered which was worse: if it was or wasn't. She felt insecure and hated it.

Seeing her face fall, David had to tell her the truth. "Mom, maybe I shouldn't say this, but you are the sexiest and prettiest woman I ever saw." His eyes fell as he talked, embarrassed and afraid of what she might say. She grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to her hard. David was speechless, wondering if she is that angry. Then she held his shoulders and gave him a longer kiss than ever before. Not a mother's kiss, or at least he hoped not. She pushed him back and laughed.

"That makes me FEEL pretty, David. Thank you." That kiss was a little longer than the usual. When she undressed that night, it was in front of the mirror. She felt prettier than she could remember feeling. When she was in he bra and panties her face fell. "Goodness," she thought. "I look like I'm wearing a grandma's underwear!" That did not feel good.

The next afternoon she was off shopping. First thing, she bought sexier underwear. No thongs or push up bras, but definitely not her matronly old stuff. She didn't expect anyone to see them, but after trying on a pair she looked in the mirror and thought, " Maybe there is a little sexy in there." A couple of the bras were sheer in places and so were a couple of the panties. Almost all of both had lace. When she tried them on she felt a thrill and they made her actually feel sexy.

She bought a couple of outfits of clothes that the salesgirl said she looked "pretty hot" in. She would wear one home. On the way out a LBD caught her eye. "Ahh, the little black dress." She saw women wearing them but didn't see herself wearing one until today. She went back and bought it before she chickened out. Maybe she would start dating. Her confidence was growing.

She stopped by swimwear and bought a bathing suit. Not just a two piece, but one that might even be called a bikini! It wasn't over the top, but the salesgirl whistled when she tried it on. She giggled to herself, thinking "I'll show those boy's a milf! Imagine if teenage boys felt this old housewife was sexy."

She went to shoes, and the salesgirl there said she needed "fuck me pumps" for a hot outfit. She bought a couple of pair of those, along with some that were just more attractive shoes than she ordinarily wore. She wore a pair of the pumps home.

She went into the beauty parlor and had her hair cut in a flirty style the stylist assured her she would look "so cute" in. She felt pampered as her hair was washed and styled, and remembered she hadn't been to a real stylist in decades. She got up and looked in the mirror and squealed like a teenager. Embarrassed, she laughed with the stylist and left a tip almost as much as the cut and style.

She walked back into the most upscale dept store in town. She went to the make up counter and got a make over. She bought a ridiculously expensive bag of nicer makeup that she ever had. She hadn't worn more than a touch of makeup since her husband had stopped caring. She never wore any at home. The lady showed her the mirror and she actually felt pretty. She also thought she looked years younger.