Loving Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked though the mall, just to get used to wearing heels again. She was just window shopping in her new outfit, with her hair and face all dolled up. She was also wearing some of her new underwear, which made her feel kind of sexy. She had never paid much attention to men's reactions, if there were any. She saw a two couples, and both of those wives gave their husbands an elbow for staring. She acted like she was coughing to cover her smile and giggle.

She felt herself wondering how David would react. She blushed at the thought and said "Don't be a tease!" to herself. "A tease? Me? That's just silly," She headed home, feeling better about herself than she could ever remember. "Tonight I'm going to wear that little black dress. I want to see how it feels out in a restaurant with people around."

When David walked in the door he was shocked to the core. H stood in the doorway staring, then caught himself and stepped in. He had always thought his mom was beautiful, but this had to be a dream. He said, "Mom! You are the sexi- um, most beautiful creature I have ever seen. Wow! That dress is off the hook!" She walked over and gave him a good tight hug and he swore her lips stayed on his lips longer than before. She practically jumped back and actually giggled! He tried not to notice how her boobs bounced when she jumped back. Her bathing suit didn't show anywhere near this much boob.

She had a huge smile, one he had never seen. She said, "No, really, what do you think?" and spun around slowly.

David looked her over as she turned, trying not to leer, at least when she was looking. "I swear mom! You look like a fucking supermodel." He realized he had sworn, but she didn't even seem to notice. He felt his cock growing uncomfortably. He was relieved when she turned and went to get him a soda. He quickly readjusted myself, thinking, "Good god! She is so beautiful and so goddamn sexy." He said, "Really mom, what's the story? Have you got a date?" When he asked he actually felt a pang of jealousy.

She was beaming and felt almost giddy, thinking, "He looked at me like I was Cindy Crawford. He thinks I look good enough to attract a date. Maybe I do." As she walked into the kitchen out of the corner of her eye she saw him adjust his penis. She had an instant thrill. She felt sexy for an instant, but an instant later she was afraid she might remind him of the actress in his porn. She pushed that thought aside. "Yes, I have a hot date!" His smile shifted a bit and she quickly added. "With my handsome son! Let's go to the steakhouse and live a little." He looked a bit puzzled and asked her what the occasion was. "I just feel like going out on the town on a practice date. I haven't been a real date for 18 years." She was afraid she shouldn't have said it that way, She didn't want to give him the wrong idea.

David had never saw Susan beam like she was now. She was as giddy as a schoolgirl. He pushed away any sexual thoughts and reprimanded myself for being such a horndog. Hes aid, "Mom, I'd would love to be your date and show you off to the whole world." He meant every word, but it sounded corny, even to him. Again she didn't seem to think so. She gave him a big smile and a huge hug.

She spoke softly in his ear and told him, "If we are on a date, call me Susan." They walked out to the car and he opened the door for her for the first time ever. She touched his cheek and got into the car. He saw a lot of leg and again admonished himself. She was being loving and he didn't want to think about her like she was a sex object. If David hadn't already loved his mom, he would have fallen right there. He got in and we drove to the restaurant. He kept his eyes almost strictly on the road, afraid he would stare and ruin the whole thing.

When he got out , he rushed around and opened her door. She saw him coming and didn't try to open it herself. He reached his hand out palm up, like he had seen in movies. She put her hand up and laid her fingers over his. She glided out and put only a feather's pressure on his fingers. She looked absolutely regal to him.

She put her arm in his and they walked in. He knew every man in the room saw the same beauty he did. Several were openly staring. He pulled her chair out and they started looking at the menu. She asked what he was getting but David couldn't seem to concentrate on the menu. His eyes kept going to her face. She told him she had heard the tomahawk steak was their signature steak. He just nodded, not really caring about food. She ordered for both of then, telling the waitress her date and her would both have the tomahawks, medium rare. The waitress didn't look any older than David. She looked at him, surprised.

The waitress brushed her breast against his shoulder getting the menu but he hardly noticed.

They were talking and David was having the time of his life. His mom, no, Susan, asked about his plans and he told her he had been seriously thinking about about architecture for quite a while. He said he was looking at designs in magazines and home blueprints on home design websites. He would look them over and think about what he thought looked better to him. He had a sketchbook full of them at home.

Susan asked David if he would share them with her. She reached over and took his hands. She told him how exciting it was to see he was really interested in such a cool future career. She asked if he would design her a house when he got his first job as an architect. He looked to see if she was teasing, but she seemed excited by the idea.

The food arrived, and the waitress practically jostled David while leaning over his shoulder. Again, it didn't really register. His mom said the waitress seemed taken with him. He scoffed and said, "Stop teasing me."

Susan said, "I am going to say something if she rubs her titties on you one more time." He thought Susan was sweet for trying to make him feel good. She asked if David thought the waitress was cute. Looking around at the waitresses, he told her the truth. " Honestly, Susan, I don't think I even know which waitress is ours."

Susan looked in his eyes for a second and squeezed his hands again. David had been calling her Susan all night and it was starting to feel right. She pulled her hands away while smiling at him and they ate. David hadn't been thinking about food, but the steak deserved attention. He said it was the best steak ever. She said she felt exactly the same way. David quickly added, "I love the steaks at home as well."

Susan smiled and said, "You are sweet, but I don't think Ruth Chris is too worried."

The waitress came and took a few dishes. This time David did notice her tit on his arm, it pressed pretty hard, but he didn't care. She brought the check and did the same thing. Susan looked a little pissed. "Good lord, think she'll come back naked? She is throwing herself at you, maybe you should get her number. Aren't you interested?"

"Are you kidding? I'm on a date with the most beautiful woman in the room. Half the men here have stared at you all through dinner."

She looked right in his eyes and said, "You are the caring man anyone could ever find." Once again she reached over and gave David's hand a quick squeeze. His cheeks flushed, so he looked down at the food and broke the eye contact. She said, "Don't be embarrassed, I mean it. I could not have raised a better man."

David looked up and in her eyes,and, "I love you Susan," just came out. He hadn't even meant to speak. It sounded the way a lover would say it, not a son. He held his breath, afraid she would see he had gotten carried away.

She smiled beautifully and softly said, "I love you David, I cannot wait to get you out of here and give you such a kiss." David's heart skipped a beat and he thought it sounded like he really was her boyfriend. "Are you ready to get out of here?" He nodded, heart in throat, wondering, "What did that kiss remark mean?" He started getting excited about a kiss. "What if... I scoffed inside at my self, thinking maybe in my dreams." He picked up the bill and pulled out a credit card from a trust fund his grandparents had set for him. She tried to tell him she had asked him out and she should pay.

David said, "Your boyfriend wouldn't even consider it." She asked if he was her boyfriend and his heart jumped into his throat, saying, "I am in my dreams." She smiled, lovingly. When the card came back, David took her hand as they walked. She was quiet and hardly spoke again until getting to the car. She seemed to be lost in thought. David hoped she wasn't thinking it he had gone too far or worse. He let go of her hand and reached for the door.

She spun him around, threw her arms around him and gave him the greatest kiss of David's life. Then, her tongue brushed his lips and they parted. Her tongue dove in and their tongues danced. David didn't know how long they kissed until she stepped back, breathing heavily. That kiss had him practically panting. He opened the door and Susan slid in. She slid over and snuggled against him. His mouth opened to speak, but she touched his lips with a finger and said, "Shh. Take me home, honey."

Not a word was spoken all the way home. She felt wonderful to him, snuggled to his side. When inside, she took David's hand and led him to her bedroom. She never said a word and David couldn't if he wanted to. She took him over close to the bed and again threw her arms around him, kissing him again.

When they finally broke she stepped back and unzipped her dress and let it drop to the ground. She was perfect. David didn't think she could be more perfect. He was wrong. She reached back and unhooked her strapless bra and let it drop to the ground. Her beautiful breasts took his breath away. She bent and then sat, removing her tiny panties and David was sure this was a dream. She stood, and he looked over her body, suddenly at a loss for what to do.

He threw his arms around her and they kissed again. When coming up for air, she whispered, "You are overdressed darling, show me." He stepped back and took his clothes off. She looked at his chest and abs when the shirt came off. He dropped his pants, reaching for his underwear and realized he was harder than he had ever been. When he dropped his boxers his cock popped free. She looked at his cock and licked her lips. David tried to step closer but she touched a finger to his chest. For a moment his heart stopped.

He thought, "She isn't going to stop now, is she?" She slowly sunk to her knees and he could feel her breath. She looked up and said, "You have a lovely cock darling." She reached out and took it in both hands. She looked up again. "It is so big and so hard." It was only about six and a half inches, maybe seven, but almost thick as those guys he saw in pornos.

She took it in her mouth and gave it love. It wasn't like the blowjobs in the movies, all rushed to reach the end. She would run her mouth down over it slowly and come up sucking and rubbing the cock on her tongue. When her tongue hit the spot under the head her touch became light and when she flicked it he thought he would die. She would stop every few strokes to lick around the head or up and down the whole cock and look into his eyes. It was absolutely heaven. She stood up and pulled him by his cock to the bed. He was trying to get in but she wasn't letting go. She looked him in the eye and he actually groaned. She giggled and let go.

When they were on their sides she looked David in the eye again and she kissed him. He caressed her breasts softly and lightly played with her hard nipples. She gently stroked his cock and his hand dropped to her mound. He had never touched a pussy before. Or even tits, for that matter. He had seen plenty of movies, so he hoped he was doing it right. They were still kissing and she moaned right into his mouth. That was dead sexy. She pulled her head back and said, "Make love to me, my darling."

He tried to slide my head down to taste her but she pulled him back. She laid down on her back and gently pulled him over on top of her. He knew to spend time on foreplay and and tried to reach between them. This time she groaned and sounded urgent when she said, "No! I need you inside me right now." Her hand went down and guided his cock to her pussy. He was shocked how wet it was. She rubbed it along her slit and whispered, "Be gentle, darling, I haven't done this for a long time and never with one so big." She spread her legs.

She put it right into her pussy. She said again, "Slow, baby please." Only the head was pushed part way in. He pushed against her and the head just popped into her. She moaned hard into his shoulder and he stopped. For a moment, he thought he had hurt her. She pulled her knees up around him and it felt like her body was shaking all over. The head of his cock was getting squeezed over and over. It was almost painful it was so intense. As she slowed she ran her hands up and down David's back and said, "Oh, you made me cum, my love." He couldn't believe it, thinking, "So women's orgasms don't really always come with long periods of screaming. Who knew?"

That took care of the nagging worry that he would cum and leave her high and dry. He pressed another inch or two into her and she moaned and almost whimpered. She said, "Baby you are stretching me out so much, wait, wait." After an eternity of probably a second her hands on his back pulled him in another two. She moaned and he stopped and waited for her to pull him in deeper. It was the most incredible thing David had ever felt. Every time he went deeper he didn't think it could possibly feel better. Then he'd be pulled in deeper and it did.

When he hit bottom she held him tight and he never knew anything could feel so incredible. She held him tight and rocked her hips. Every time she rocked, he felt his cock not quite gently touch bottom. After a couple of minutes she pulled her hips back farther and then slammed up against his cock. Pulling him dawn hard with her hands on his back. She screamed his name as she came again, still holding on impossibly tight. A second later of her pussy squeezing and David came with her, "Oh, mom!"

She looked like her eyes had just come into focus and she softly laughed, "Now make love to me you sexy man!" and gave him the sexiest grin he had ever seen. He started to pull his cock out and she went silent. He pulled it out until the head was almost out, slowly pushed it pack in and she groaned all the way down.

He wanted to pound her hard, but he wanted more to make love to her how she wanted it. After some slow strokes she said, "Faster, baby, you aren't going to hurt me now." He started going faster and she kept saying, "Faster lover," and, "Harder, lover," in between moans. She spoke so softly it was difficult to tell which she was saying.

David fucked her hard and deep. She would grunt every time he hit bottom. He was afraid of hurting her but she kept saying it over and over her voice started getting louder and so did the grunts. She practically screamed, "Harder!" and David pounded her so hard he was afraid she would break. She screamed and her body seemed out of control.

Her nails dug into his back and he screamed, "MOM!" and exploded into her as deeply as he could. She was moving around so around so much he thought she might buck him off. He somehow stayed pressed into her as hard as possible while his orgasm seemed to just go on forever. She rolled from orgasmic writhing to moaning and then a quick little convulsion. David's orgasm slowly faded away. He stopped pushing so hard, but remained full inside of her.

When he could speak he said, "I love you Susan, I've waited for this day forever. You've been in my dreams ever night" He wasn't thinking about what he was saying and stopped, suddenly afraid of her reaction. He didn't know if she was thinking love or just sex. She was looking totally relaxed. Her eyes drilled into his and a smile formed ever so slowly across her face.

"I love you too, darling. I never knew lovemaking could be so intense and yet so loving. I could stay in your arms here forever."

He thought his heart might burst. They kissed and caressed each other until he could not wait another second. His cock was as hard as it was when they started. The need swelled up inside of him. He started slowly pushing his cock in and out gently. She said, "Oh, oh!" and David wasn't sure if that was saying stop or go. Then he felt her hands pulling him on every down stroke.

She kissed him for a few slow strokes and then flipped them over so she was on top. She gave a sexy smile and said, "Now I'll fuck you hard and fast." She bounced up an down and he grabbed her breasts and played with them. She started rising up and dropping her weight down hard on his cock. He could feel his cock bottoming out hard. Luckily, he thought, he had just cum, so he could last.

Turned out, not as long as he thought, he practically screamed, "Oh, Susan!" and came so hard that it felt like it took everything out of him. She was quivering and kind of shivering all over. "David, oh my lover!" They just stayed like that. When his cock finally softened it slipped from inside her. She softly spoke and he had to strain to hear. She said, "I have never been happier in my life. Was this night better than your dreams?"

He could only smile and and mumble, "Oh God, so much better. I will love you forever," and fell to sleep.

David was making breakfast and Susan walked in. He turned to go to her and something was terribly wrong. Her eyes were red and she was softly crying. "What's wrong, Susan? Are you regretting last night?"

Susan almost shouted, "Don't call me Susan! I am your mother," and looked at the floor, "A terrible mother. I did things to you no mother should ever do. Imagine if anyone found out how ashamed we would be. I just hope I haven't done something you'll remember with disgust." She was wracked with a sob. "I only hope you can forgive me!"

"What do you think you did? Everything we did was for each other. The only thing you did was give me your love. Forgive you? For giving me the happiest, most wonderful night of my life? Why on earth would I hate you? I love you so much I am afraid my heart will burst!"

Susan said, "But what we did was wrong! A woman shouldn't do those things to her son."

David took her in his strong arms and kissed her. She kept her lips tight for a few moments then surrendered. The kiss wasn't rough or fast, he was feeling love, not lust. She kissed back just as sweetly. He pulled his head back to look in her eyes, "Does that feel wrong? You have been a wonderful mother. But now I am your son and a man. I want you both ways, as Mom and as Susan, my lover. I don't care a bit what anyone else would think. I know you love me as a son, the only question is, do you love me as your man?

Her face blossomed into a big smile. "I do, Darling. Anything as beautiful as our love can't be wrong. I can't help myself. I don't think I could live another minute knowing I lost your love. I just panicked when I woke."

"Susan, I promise you I will always love you and be at your side."

"Be sure, darling. It won't be as simple as loving one another. We can only show each other our love when we are alone in this house. I'm afraid someone will see the love in our eyes when we just look at each other. Oh, what are we going to do?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. It won't be hard, sweetheart. Take your maiden name, or I'll change my name, and we will move out the day after I graduate. We can move anywhere and people will only know we are a couple in love. It is just that simple."

"Could I do that to you? Make you leave behind all your friends? Make you leave the only home you know?"

"You have to, dear Susan. How else could we marry one day?"