Loving Moms Ch. 05: Private Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, no panties either! This was hot. So fucking hot. My tiny brain couldn't comprehend what the fuck I should do.

What I wanted to do was bend down and lick that luscious pussy. Lick it like never before. But knew I couldn't risk it. What could I do then with Dad was right there?

I couldn't take it, rubbing my hand harder over my jeans. I would bust a nut soon if she kept this up.

However, before that could happen. Dad sat up from his chair while Mom fixed her skirt. Turning his head Dad yawned, "Well I'm getting tired I'm heading to bed."

Mom answered back that she was tired as well. I watched as they both walked away leaving me with this massive swollen cock.

I wanted to sleep myself, but there would not be any sleep for a while. I couldn't wait to jerk this puppy off to what happened.

So jerk it off I did. Only I also added a little imagination to it. Like me eating her out on the couch while my dad sat right next to us, oblivious to what was taking place next to him.

Happy and content, I went to sleep with that idea plastered in my mind. But in the night my door woke me by opening up and saw my mother walking towards me. Wearing some kind of black silky baby doll that barely covered her crotch.

I rolled over onto my back as she sat on my bed and whispered, "I think we need to talk about what's going on."

"Okay, Mom," I said.

"First, I want to apologize for before. It was wrong for me to have teased you like that."

"Shit, Mom, that was hot as hell."

"Let me finish Travis. That's not the only thing. It was wrong for us to have done the other stuff."

"But Mom. I've enjoyed doing that with you."

"Yes, I know. I did too, and that's what makes this so hard."

I took Mom's hand in mine and blurted out, "Mom, I know about Dad's problem. I can understand why you did it. It was exciting and If you say we should stop doing stuff like this. You're wrong."

"I'm saying I want you to find an actual girlfriend, honey. Someone you can truly explore all your sexual desires with."

I leaned closer to Mom and squeezed her hand and whispered, "I found her Mom. It's you. It's always been you."

"Honey... I can't it's wrong. It's so wrong."

"I don't care, Mom." I said and lingered a kiss on her nape."

Mom cooed, "Ohhh... Travis."

"I love you, Mom," I said. Kissing her nape again. "You... Only you. I want you to be that person."

Again Mom sighed but then shifted herself towards me more and said, "Do I make you that excited?"

"You do not understand, Mom. You're the sexist woman in the world."

Mom gradually rose and faced me. She looked lost in thought as her hands dangled by her side. But then took hold of the bottom of the baby doll and as she gently lifted it whispered, "Does seeing me naked turn you on?"

I nodded as the material lifted to her waist, exposing her pussy to my eyes once more.

Again Mom paused and stared at me. Then pulled her baby doll over her head and seductively worded, "Then show me."

Quickly I removed the cover that was hiding my already stick dick.

Mom's hand ventured down to her slit. Tenderly running a finger over it teased, "You like watching me do this don't you?"

"Oh, Yesss. I love seeing you do that."

"Then show me how much you love it. Stroke your big hard cock for me."

I never heard my mother talk like that, which only made this hotter.

Nimbly, I worked up and down my shaft. Watching as my Mom spread her legs a little wider, allowing her other fingers to join in.

Our tempo increased along with our breathing. Both of us moaning and grunting. Longer and louder.

But as Mom's hips bucked. She moved to the middle of the bed. Sitting herself right in front of me. Spreading her legs wide, I watched her jab three fingers deep inside her snatch.

"Oh... Oh fuck. Yes. Mmm. Your making mommy wet. Keep jerking your cock for me." She moaned as I stroked myself even faster.

"You like seeing me fuck myself, don't you?" Mom hissed as her fingers plunged in and out of her wet pussy.

Again, I nodded.

"Am I going to make you cum?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Oh... Nnnn. I'm going to cum to." She moaned and followed with, "Oh... I can feel it. I'm so close. Cum with me baby. Cum with Mommy, I want to see you spray your hot sperm."

"Christ, Mom!!" I said behind grinding teeth.

Mom's back arched as her hips thrust forward while her fingers sank deep inside her cunt. She was cumming and cumming hard. I felt the first signs of my release and sat up on my knees.

With my cock aimed right at her. I let loose as she spasmed before me. Watching as my juices splattered all over her breast.

"Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck..." I groaned as my dick kept spurting. Mom was huffing herself. I lost my mind at the moment and lunged forward, knocking Mom back on the bed as I rested on top of her. With my spent cock resting on top of her wet slit, I kissed her hard.

I felt mom resisting at first. But her mouth opened and our tongues met. For the first time I was kissing her, not as her son. But as a lover. Long and hard we kissed, and I moved my hips ever so slightly causing my dick to soar over her slit. I could feel it getting hard once more as our tongues sexually danced inside each other's mouth.

Fuck... She's going to let me go all the way.

With my now hard dick resting over her folds, I poked it forward, rubbing it over her clit.

Mmm... Ohhh. Mmm... I heard escape between our lips as mom's pelvis rose ever so scarcely. Meeting my little nudges over her mound.

My heart pounded faster as I reached for Mom's ass. Lifting it somewhat off the bed.

This is it. I'm going to fuck her. I'm going to fuck Mom!

But before I could pull back to line up my dick to her entrance. Mom broke our kiss and shuttered. Touching my chest she huffed under batted breath, "I think that's enough Travis."

"But Mom." I panted.

Mom pushed a little harder on my pecs and replied, "I'm sorry honey but that's a boundary I'm not willing to cross."

A little depressed, I said, "Okay Mom" and watched as she slipped out from under me and put on her baby doll.

Mom, with a pouting smile, said, "I really am sorry."

"I understand."

Mom bent over and gave me one last hard kiss before turning and walking away.

Sleep escaped me most of that night as I thought over what happened. I was so close. So close to feeling my dick inside my mother.

How could I get her to change her mind? I pondered.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the answer and fell asleep.

Morning came and as usual, I headed down for breakfast. Mom stood next to the doorway as I entered the room. With an enormous smile she said, "Morning Travis."

"Morning Mom," I replied but was shocked when she kissed me hard right on the lips. I glanced over at my dad who was sitting at the table engrossed in his paper. Putting a finger up to her lips, Mom made a shhh. gesture.

I nodded as I headed to my seat.

Mom leaned over to some degree as she placed a plate in front of me that had two eggs over easy and two pieces of bacon. But as she did, her left hand rested on my shoulder. Then loving rubbed it up to my neck before straightening upright and walking away.

I looked at Dad once more with his head still in the paper while Mom took her seat at the table.

Mom and I made some small talk as we ate while Dad stayed quiet. I was the first to finish and noticed I would be late if I didn't hurry and said as much before rushing off.

It was another one of those days that time seemed to drag by. Probably because I so desperately wanted to get back home and spend more time with Mom.

So as you can guess, I wasted no time getting home when the bell finally rang.

Racing into the house, I found Mom in the living room. Standing in the doorway, I admired her sexy figure as she ran the sweeper. I was getting hard watching her ass move back and forth under the blue long breezy skirt she wore. It almost looked as if she was slow dancing with the vacuum.

Mom turned around and gave a brief squeal as she jumped and said, Travis! You scared me. What are you doing standing there?"

"Just admiring how sexy you look, Mom."

She chucked, and replied, "You're becoming a little sweet talker, aren't you?"

"No, really Mom. I'm serious. You look so hot."

Mom turned off the sweeper and said, "Come here."

I walked up to her as her arms spread outward, welcoming me in. We embraced one another as I kissed her lips. The kiss lasted for about a minute before Mom broke it and said, "OK, that's enough of that. I need to finish cleaning before your father gets home."

"Okay, I understand." I said, but then what happened in the morning hit me and I said, "Mom. About this morning? Why did you kiss me like that with Dad right there?"

"Surprised you did it?" She chuckled. "I guess I wanted to be a little daring."

"Oh... So you like taking risks?"

Mom replied, "I thought you would have figured that out by what I did on the sofa."

"Oh right," I said and then remembered the idea I had afterward when I went to my room.

"Hey, Mom can I tell you something."

"Sure. You can tell me anything Travis."

"Well... That night when I went to sleep I kind of had a brief fantasy about that."

I could tell I had Mom's full attention and said, "I kind of pictured us doing stuff on the sofa while Dad was right there."

"Oh?" Mom replied. But then said, "And if something was to happen what would you do?"

"Mom?" I replied, not understanding what she was asking me.

"Never mind. Forget I said that. Now listen, onto another subject. Did you ask any girls out lately?"

Confused, I said, "No. I thought you understood how I felt about that."

Mom sighed and said, "I do Travis. But I still want you to try. What we're doing isn't proper. It can't keep going on. Can you at least try for me?"

I huffed, "Okay, Mom. I'll try."

"Good. Now let me finish my work."

I went to my room and thought over what we talked about. Mom had me so confused. I didn't know what she expected.

Dinner that night was uneventful. Besides some small talk, that we shared as I helped her do the dishes.

However, before we all settled into our normal spots to watch some television. Mom had changed out of her blue skirt and into a pair of sweats. Never had she done this before, so I was a little surprised by it. But what shocked me was how close she sat by me. I wasn't sure what that was about. But after an hour later as the last show ended. Mom turned to me and said, "Travis, why don't you reach over and turn off the light."

I did as she asked, which put the room into darkness. Then as I went back to my spot next to her, she scooted closer until her thigh touched mine.

Dad moved about as this took place. Getting himself more comfortable by reclining his chair back.

We were about a half-hour into the next show when I heard soft snoring coming from Dad's direction. That's when Mom's hand rested on my thigh. In return, I placed my hand on hers.

We stayed like that for about thirty seconds and then I felt her hand nudge upward. Not by much, only an inch or so, and then it stopped. But not for long. She shifted it again, only this time downward. Again it stopped.

Slowly and gentle, she kept this up, and I did the same until we both were caressing each other's legs to some degree.

Being able to touch her sensually next to Dad was having a villainous effect on me and my dick hardened. I think Mom was aware of what was happening because her hand moved higher on my thigh. Not by much, but enough for me to notice. My breathing got heavy when I felt it move higher again. And then again. Ever so slowly, Mom's hand was rising until it brushed right over my groin.

I clutched her thigh as she did that and then glanced over at Dad. His head had tilted away from us and he was snoring a little louder.

Mom noticed and whispered, "I gave your Father something to help him sleep."

Hearing that made me brazen and slithered my hand up her thigh.

Mom cooed, "Is this what your fantasy was about?

I nodded as I inched my hand upward while Mom unbuttoned my jeans.

Fuck, this is happening. Throwing caution in the wind, I twisted my body towards her and rested on my knees while leaning over to kiss her. Mom welcomed it with no hesitation, and I took that as a sign and pushed my luck by dipping my hand between her legs.

Mom's only reaction to that was to moan softly, so I rubbed my hand up and down over her sweatpants.

I could feel our passion growing as we kissed harder while my breathing increased.

Mom expeditiously broke the kiss as she looked down at my groin. Frantically, her fingers fumbled around until they were inside my shorts. I wheezed when they connected with my stiff cock. In one swift motion, she freed it from its hiding place and gave it a stiff squeeze in her palm.

I huffed as her hand scarcely rubbed up and down my swollen shaft for the first time, sending shivers down my spine. Words can't explain how wonderful it feels to have your mother jerking you off.

In return, I slid my hand up to the top of her sweats and scratched at the waistband.

One finger. Then two. Then three digits eased under the elastic material. Twisting, turning. Wiggling my wrist until all my fingers under her waistband. Then with a nudge my entire hand was inside her shorts.

Mom's breathing quickened as I slithered my digits lazily downward. Inching my way to their ultimate goal.

Ohhh! Mom expressed as my index finger touched her slit for the first time.

Mom's hand grasped my shaft harder as I wiggled three fingers past her folds and rubbed them over her little bud.

"Mmm. Mmm. Ohhh." I heard as her hip twitched to my toying. It didn't take long before I could feel her wetness dripping down my fingertips and onto my knuckle.

I kissed her hard and sank all three of my fingers deep inside her moist slit for the first time and she gasped in my mouth.

Mom jerked me harder. Waves of pleasure raced throughout my body as my fingers plunged and pried deep inside her pussy.

Our kiss broke as she huffed and puffed. I could feel Mom's juices flowing down my hand as my orgasm hastened.

"Oh... Fuck Travis. I'm going to cum!" Mom murmured whilst her hips thrust forward and back.

I couldn't even talk. I was so far gone I could only let out two connective grunts acknowledging my pleasure.

Then it happened Mom's body tightened up and with her free hand grasped my wrist and held it deep inside her.

OHH! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I heard grumbling out of her. I watched as her body thrashed about while her pussy tightened around my fingertips.

She was cumming and so was I. Exploding my hot jizz all over her sweatpants.

Gasping for air we both eased our hands away from each other and I watched as mom licked her fingers. I looked into her eyes and did the same. That was the first time I've ever tasted a woman before and to tell you the truth. I liked it.

But then Dad made some kind of weird snoring sound and stirred a little.

"Hurry go to your room before he wakes up," Mom whispered as Dad muddled around again.

Hastily I fixed my pants and fled. Once inside my room, I crashed on the bed and thought. Holy fuck, that just happened.

Mom might tell me to find a girlfriend, but tonight made it clear. She's more open and willing when taking risks.

Breakfast was uneventful except for the occasional glance we gave one another. Along with one of Mom's quick, devious smile.

But at school that day I thought over everything. Maybe getting her into taking risks was the answer?

But then remember how she made me promise to keep asking girls out. I knew I had to address that issue. So when I got home and found Mom cleaning, I lied, "Hey Mom. I tried asking another girl out today."

"You did? How did it go?"

"Not so good. She laughed at me." I replied and put on a pretend pout.

Mom walked up to me and hugged me as she replied, "I'm sorry Travis. I'm sure one will say yes."

I held her back as I felt her globes pushing into my chest. I so badly wanted to take hold of her firm ass and thrust forward. But resisted the urge and pulled away.

"I'm sure you're right, Mom. But at least until one does, I still have you."

Mom smirked, "Yes. I guess you do."

I quickly replied, "And what happened last night was incredible."

"So you enjoyed being precarious?"

"Enjoyed it? It was the hottest, sexiest thing in the world. I just can't believe you drugged Dad like that."

Mom tilted her head to one side as she rested her hand on her hip.

"Travis! I didn't drug your father! I only added a sleeping pill to his drink."

"Oh... So he could have woken up anytime?" I said with a puzzled look.

"More or less. Your Dad's a deep sleeper and even worse to wake when he takes one of those pills."

So Dad's a deep sleeper, huh? I thought and left it at that.

I think Mom was expecting me to say more about the subject but I didn't and said, "You need any help?"

"I do. Can you put the clothes in the washer for me?"

"Sure thing, Mom," I said and did as she asked. Along with helping her do the dishes that night.

However, when it came time to watch television, I didn't partake. Instead, I fibbed, and I went to my room telling them I had a lot of homework to do. I sat quietly and waited a good two hours after hearing them go to sleep before making my move.

Tiptoeing down the hallway, I put my ear next to my parents' door and listened. Sure enough, I could make out my Dad snoring inside. Gradually I turned the door handle. Cautiously, I opened the door and slipped inside.

I could see my parents as they slept. With my heart racing, I walked closer to my mother. Then once by her side I eased the covers back revealing her naked figured. Mom was sleeping on her right side facing dad with her left leg in a bent position.

My dick was already stiff as I dropped my pajama bottoms to the floor. Stroking it with my right hand, I eased my left hand over Mom's ass.

Mom shifted around as I glided my palm up her ass cheek and then back down.

I saw Mom's head turn towards me as her eyes opened. But before she could say a word, I leaned over and covered her mouth.

"Shh we don't want to wake Dad." I whispered.

Mom's eye's shifted in my father's direction as I kept playing with my tool. Gradually I removed my hand from her mouth as she casually rolled onto her back.

"Are you crazy?" She whispered, but I said nothing. Instead, I looked at her and kept stroking my dick long and hard.

Mom looked down as I worked on my tool and I watched as her right hand ventured down to her mound.

"Rub it, Mom. Rub your pussy for me." I said and was happy when I saw her legs part as her fingers glided over her slit.

"You're so fucking hot, Mom," I whispered and then took her other hand and placed it on my tool.

"Fuck..." I groaned as Mom's hand raced over my shaft. I was in heaven again, but I wanted more. So as Mom was stroking me while playing with her clit. I moved closer to her. Reaching down, I placed my hand on top of hers as she played with herself and set the pace of her rubbing.

Mom bucked upward as I had her increased her toying. Brief moans escaped her lips as her legs spread wider and I said, "Are you going to cum Mom?"

Which she gave a quick nod along with a long soft moan.

Mom's breath was racing as her body twisted around. I saw her toes curl up as I made her hand vigorously rub over her clit.

"Oh... Oh... Oh!" Mom moaned and knew any second she was going to cum. But just as her body tightened and her back arched. I quickly pulled her legs sideways and lowered myself to her crotch.

Swiftly I took hold of her thighs, holding her in place as I flickered my tongue over her clit.