Loving Moms Ch. 05: Private Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh!!. Oh!! Oh!! Mom sighed as her hands went to my head while her ass bucked high off the bed.

I felt a flood of juices explode out of her as she made odd whimpering sounds.

Bucking and wailing. Mom kept cumming while I sucked on her pussy. Drinking up as much of her sweet nectar as I could. Only when her body relaxed did, I lifted my wet face up and wipe my lips.

Mom's lustful expression flooded her face. I looked at my father, still sleeping away. Unaware of what I did under his nose.

I stroked my cock back to hardness as I relish over how wicked all this was. Brazenly I whispered, "Has Dad ever made you cum like that?"

Mom looked over her shoulder at my father before moving herself to the edge of the bed. With her finger, she motioned me to come closer and with my cock still in hand; I walked right up next to her face. Mom once again took hold of my throbbing tool and stroked it hard. I saw her look back at my father before hissing, "I think it's time to expand your horizons."

With Dad snoring next to us, I watched as Mom stroked my shaft before easing forward and kissing the tip of my cock.

"Oh... ffffuckk..." I cringed as a jolt of excitement race through me.

I felt another quick kiss on the very tip. Another peck and then followed with a quick flick of her tongue. I couldn't help but nudge myself forward. But Mom held my dick tight in her hand. She was controlling the action now.

"Mom..." I groaned as she flicked the tip once more with her tongue. And then another. And then a third. My heart raced with anticipation. I wanted so bad to feel her lips over my mushroom head. She was flat out driving me crazy.

But then she backed away while still gingerly stroking my cock. She looked at my father once more. This time a little longer before turning her head back and kissing the tip again.

"Fuck Mom. Please..." I grumbled.

Stroking lazily the full length of my shaft. Mom looked up at me and countered, "Does my son want his mommy to suck his hard cock?"

"Yes, Mom... Please." I begged.

"Mmm... I bet it tastes superb." Mom teased as she barely flicked the tip of my dick. Pulling the dribble of pre-cum from what was leaking out of my pee-hole.

My head was spinning, and I lunged forward once more, and this time at least touched her lips before she stopped me.

But instead of pulling away, her lips stayed there. Right there, resting on the very tip of my dick. I could feel her fiery breath flowing over my shaft and then it happened. Mom's mouth opened, and she crept forward.

I savored how great it felt when she sucked just the head of my dick in her mouth and then back out. She did it again. Only taking the head inside and then pushing it out.

Over and over she did this. Ever so slowly increasing my cock's depth inside her mouth.

Her hand went to my balls and toyed with them while she inched me inside between her lips.

"Oh... shit!" I grunted when my full girth finally went inside.

Mom built her tempo up. Taking my entire cock down her throat. I was in heaven. Enjoying how her lips raked over my shaft while her fingers tugged and tickled my nut sack. In and out. In and out. Faster and harder. Faster and harder. Over and over mom went until finally, she was feverishly sucking my cock. Making me want to fuck her face. I could feel my hot seed racing up my shaft and into my bubble-head.

My hands went to the back of Mom's head as I lunged forward. Over and over I thrust. Faster and harder. Until I was ramming my dick past her tonsils. I could hear her gag as I held my cock deep down her throat. A rush of pure sexual bliss filled my body as I felt my sperm explode inside her mouth and let out a long groan.

Pumping and spurting, my hot sperm raced down her throat as my body trembled.

I was wiped out by the time the last of my cum dripped out of my dick. Mom eased my spent pecker out from her sweet lips and I said, "Holy shit mom."

Mom looked over at my father, who thankfully was still sleeping.

Wiping her lips, she said, "I think we pushed our luck enough for tonight."

I nodded in agreement, and before picking up my pajamas gave her one last kiss.

I made my way back into my bedroom and happily went to sleep.

However, the next day was Saturday, and I couldn't wait to hurry downstairs. I knew Dad typically played golf on this day and figured I would have most of the day alone with Mom. I was so excited wondering what wonderful sexual things were might try in his abscess.

Yet when I went into the kitchen the only person there was Dad and I asked, "Where's Mom?"

"She got up early this morning and said something about going shopping."

"Oh," I said before grabbing a bowl of cereal. Pouring the milk in the bowl, I sat across the table from him and found it difficult to sit there. I guess some part of me felt guilty about what I had done. Thankfully, Dad sat up before I finished and acknowledged how he was going golfing.

"Okay. See you later, Dad." I said as I stared into my bowl. I couldn't look him in the face at the moment. So I spent the entire day alone, and I mean the entire day.

It wasn't until that evening that someone finally came home. It was Dad which even surprised him that Mom was still out. I still didn't feel right being alone with him, so I went to my room and didn't come out until I heard Mom coming in the door. Quietly I opened and door and listened as they talked down below.

"Where the hell were you!" I heard Dad grumble.

Which mom rebutted back, "I needed some alone time."

"Is this about me not seeing a doctor?"

"No! But since you brought it up. You not going isn't helping either!"

"What's that supposed to mean!"

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" Mom rapped.

"Jesus Christ, woman!" I heard Dad yell and then heard the front door slam.

I casually made my way down the steps as I heard Dad pulling out of the driveway.

Mom was in the kitchen putting some groceries away when I walked in and said, "Hey, Mom."

"Hi, Travis." She replied in a low tone.

"You okay Mom?"

"No... No, I'm not." She said and then pointed to a chair. "We need to talk."

"Okay?" I replied as I took a seat.

"Listen, last night was fun but I think it's unhealthy for us to keep doing stuff like that. It's not fair to you and it sure isn't fair to your father."

"But Mom," I said but was quickly cut off.

"Don't interrupt me! It's wrong, so that's that. Understand!"

I lowered my head and nodded.

"Good." Was her only reply.

Hearing Mom say that brought me down, and I said, "If that's all can I go?"

"Yes." Mom said but as I walked away I heard, "I know in time you'll understand I was right about this."

Things after that night felt different between Mom and me. After two weeks of it being like that, I figured what we shared had passed.

So finally I gave in, I did what Mom originally asked of me and dated some girls. I'm sure it made her happy, but in reality, none ever came close to what I felt with her. They just couldn't turn me on as she could.

It wasn't until a month later after Dad went out of town for a business trip that things would change again.

It was a Friday night, and I was in my room already in bed when I heard Mom finally come home.

She informed me earlier that she was going out with two of her friends. So I didn't think much of it when she came home so late.

However, I was a little surprised when she knocked on my door and asked to come in.

I sat up on my bed and said, "Sure, Mom."

Mom had on this little black sequence dress that dipped very low in the front. I could tell she was a little tipsy by the way she walked into my room. Without saying a word, Mom plopped on my bed and brushed my hair.

"Mom?" I said as her hand traced down from my head and onto my cheek.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry."

"For what, Mom?"

"For pushing you away as I did."

"It's okay. I understand."

Mom stood up and as she reached for the little spaghetti straps that held her dress up replied, "No, I don't think you do."

I gawked as I watched her slowly remove one strap off her shoulder.

"You don't know how I miss us talking while doing the dishes."

Then she removed the other strap, causing the dress to puddle to the floor.

Standing naked, she hissed, "And our brief masturbation sessions."

My mouth dropped as I sat there and admired Mom's sexy body once more.

"Do I still turn you on, Travis?"

I nodded, and she replied, "Then show me."

That was my cue, and I quickly tossed the sheets away and stripped down myself.

Mom crawled on the bed and laid next to me. Then spread her legs wide while putting her left one over mine.

I wasted no time and stroked on my semi-hard shaft, but she stopped me and said, "No. I think I need to make my youthful man feel better."

With that, she stroked my dick while tickling her clit. Fuck, I almost forgot how wonderful it felt, having her fingers gliding up and down my shaft.

"Oh, Mom..." I groaned as I grasped her thigh. She brought that dark, wicked feeling I had for her to the surface once more.

"You like it when I do this, don't you?" She said as she moved her hand faster on my shaft.

"Yes, Mom. I love it." I said and ran my hand down her thigh until it met her playing hand.

Mom's breath was racing, as was mine. Then when I tucked under her hand and rubbed her clit Mom moaned loudly, "God, I missed this."

We both were getting hot as our bodies jerked around. I felt mom's hand leave my shaft and tug at my balls just as I inserted two digits inside her wet snatch.

Mom's ass bucked off the bed as she pulled and toyed with my nuts. Causing my lustful desire to fuck her, to race to the surface. I couldn't help it. Listening to her whimper and moan caused me to lose all reasoning. Quickly I got on my knees between her legs while adding a third digit inside her.

I caught Mom off guard at first, but I leaned over and kissed her hard. Holding our mouths tightly together until she was moaning in my mouth.

With our mouths locked in place, I fucked her hard with my fingers just as she jerked on my cock between us. Faster and more vigorous we went. Never letting up as we panted and grunted. Bring ourselves ever closer to that ultimate release.

Mom was bucking widely and as she did her thighs would clutch to my legs. She was hot, but I was hotter. I couldn't hold out any longer no matter how badly I wanted to fuck her. Briskly, I sat up and groaned. Mom just jerked faster, and I had trouble balancing on my knees and croaked, "Fuck Mom!"

The next thing I knew Mom pulled me forward, and I felt my dick slid inside her mouth. I couldn't stop thrusting forward and fucked her face hard. Holding onto the headboard, I felt myself blow.

"Nnnnn..." I groaned as my teeth ground together.

Slowly I went to easy my dick out, but Mom grabbed my ass and pushed me forward as she raised her head. Deliberately working her mouth on my tool. Back and forth, moaning and sucking while her fingers toyed with my nuts.

I become erect and fucked her face once again. But this time I reached back and fingered her pussy causing her to moan harder on my cock.

Mom was bucking around as I flicked her little bud with my finger. But I didn't want her to cum just yet. So I spun around and lapped at her pussy while she kept sucking me off. I was getting close once again and fucked her with my tongue, which pushed her over the edge. With her humming on my dick, I felt her lunge upward as she orgasmed. Mom thrashed around as I kept fucking her with my tongue until I felt myself explode for the second time.

Gradually I sat up and spun around again between her legs. With both of us panting, I look into her eyes and saw the raw lust behind them. Inching myself forward I spread her legs wide lifting them off the bed as I rested my spent cock onto her slit.

"Wait! Mom yelled. "We can't! We can't do this!"

"Don't worry, Mom. I will only rub it on you, I promise."

With that, I glided my dick over her pussy. Back and forth. Back and forth. Ever so lazily until I felt myself getting hard.

Mom's lips parted slightly as I heard her breath quicken. This was surely turning her on and I just need to pace myself. So I nudge a little harder and when I did my cock parted her folds marginally. Just enough for my cock to rub over her clit. Increasing my pace ever so cautiously, Mom moaned and her hips pushed upward every time my dick hit her clit.

Faster and harder I went, and her moans got louder while her ass bucked higher until I was sawing my dick over her pussy.

"Oh.. Oh... Mmm... God!" Mom wailed and grabbed my waist with both her hands as her legs went higher and spread wider.

Holding my hips tightly, Mom Pushed and pulled me over her cunt. Wanting me to go faster and faster. Mom was going crazy and then in-between her lustful cries of pleasure I heard her yell, "I can't take it!" And pulled on my ass as she lifted herself off the bed sending my entire cock deep inside her womb.

"FFFFucckkk... Oh, God... Yes!! Oh yes!! Oh fuck... Mmmm... Fuck me, honey. Fuck mommy!" She screamed.

Ramming and plowing. Thrust and pushing. Faster and deeper I fucked my sexual goddess. Fulfilling my wicked incest desire while we both groaned in pure adultery delight.

The sweat poured off our bodies as I fucked her with all I had. We both looked into each other's eyes as I laid on top of her and kissed her hard while she wrapped her legs around my waist. I resumed my plowing, which Mom met with her thrust. Once again we were fucking wildly while kissing passionately. I could feel her pussy clutching at my shaft. Her legs locked behind my mine while she clawed at my ass and screamed, "I'm cumming. Christ, I'm cumming! She purred.

The feeling of her pussy orgasming on my cock was too much to bear, but I couldn't break free of her grip. and croaked. I'm cumming, Mom!"

The feeling was almost overwhelming as I came inside her. Resting my head on her shoulder, I relished how it felt to fill her womb with my cum.

Panting hard, I lifted my head and kissed her once more while our hearts pounded in sync.

Our kiss never broke when Mom lifted and twisted around. Working her legs and waist around causing my dick to dance and slither inside her hot wet box. Building me back up to stiffness.

I nudged forward while she pushed back. I nudged again, and she did the same. Slowly and steadily we nudge and thrust. Building our tempo until we were once again fucking passionately.

God, I loved the feeling of how her pussy encompassed around my cock. I swear it was the best feeling in the world and I never wanted this to end.

I was once again in a lustful state as I fucked her hard while she moaned and whimpered under me. Then when I felt ready to blow. Unlike the first time, Mom spread her legs wide and lifted them in the air. Holding them with her hands, she implored, "Cum honey! Cum deep inside me."

With a mighty push, I sank my cock until my balls touched her slit and let loose.

Nudging myself forward every time I felt my cock pump another load inside her.

I crashed on top of her once more and stayed like that. With us breathing hard, Mom wrapped her arms around my body and lightly traced her fingers over my back.

Softly I whispered under bated breath, "I love you, Mom." We fell asleep like that.

Come the next morning when I woke, Mom had gone. I wasn't sure what to expect since I remembered she was a little drunk the night before. Changing into my clothes, I headed downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when she saw me and smiled.

"About time you got out of bed."

"Sorry, Mom, I guess I was exhausted."

"Well, after the fuck you gave me, I can understand why."

I swallowed hard and replied, "So you're okay with that?"

Mom turned the stove off and sauntered up to me. Reaching down with her right hand, she cupped my groin and whispered, "Mhmm."

I pulled her close and kissed her hard as she reached back and pulled on my ass, causing my groin to smash into her mound.

It didn't take long before we were kissing and tearing each other's clothes off.

Once we both were hot again, I eased her back onto the dinner table. Spreading her legs wide, I lapped at her pussy while stroking my dick until she came. With Mom still spread out, I lined up my rigid dick and easily slid it inside.

Pounding and pumping, I fucked her hard. Once again committing incest and loving every minute.

God, I loved this! Loved how wicked we fucked one another. With my dick held deep inside her soaked snatch I hiss, "I love fucking you Mom!

"Oh... Oh god! I love it to! I shouldn't but I do."

"I'm going to make you cum, Mom."

"Oh... Yes, Travis. Make mommy cum!"

With deep thrust I held Mom's legs up and groaned, "Cum for me Mom. Cum for your son."

Mom quivered and moaned as she came hard. Yelling and whining, "YES! GOD YES! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!!"

Plowing away I feverishly fucked her until my sperm mixed with her juices and croaked, "Fuck... Yes! I love filling you up."

We kissed and ground together until I stopped pumping my sperm inside her.

Easing her up, I said, "I can't wait to do that again."

Mom replied, "Well your father will be home soon, so enjoy it now."

Enjoy it we did. Over and over we fucked for the next two days. We fucked in about every room in the house. Every room but her bedroom. She just wouldn't let me fuck her there.

Dad arrived home on Monday and after making some small talk with him I went to my room to contemplate how I was going to fuck mom while he was around.

Unfortunately, Mom also had a say in this. After trying some moves on her in the kitchen, which she would not let happen, at least not when Dad was present. So after two days of her turning down my advances, I decided to take the initiative.

While Mom was busy cooking, I slipped not one but two sleeping pills in Dad's glass. Figuring it should be more than enough to keep him out.

Things appeared to be going as planned. Dad became real tired after dinner and said, "Wow, I'm going to go lay down for a bit."

"You okay?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. I got real tired all of a sudden."

I tried to hide my smirk, "Yea it must be one of those days. I feel a little tired myself."

Mom gave me a questionable look but said nothing as Dad got up to leave.

But once she was sure he was upstairs said, "Okay, what did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"You slipped him a sleeping pill, didn't you?"

"Just a couple."

"A couple!" Mom barked. "I better go check on him."

Mom went up the stairs. I followed after a couple of minutes.

At her doorway I watched as she was removing my Dad's clothes as he lay faced down in the bed. He was out of it.

I walked inside until I was right behind mom and whispered, "He's okay, isn't he?"

"Yes. Just out cold. You shouldn't have done that, Travis."

I turned Mom around to face me and said, "I know. I couldn't stand not being able to feel you again."

"Honey... I understand how you feel. We can't risk getting caught."

"Why not Mom." I said as I kissed her neck.

Mom let out a light sigh as her hands held my shoulders.

"Because it would devastate your father."

I kissed her neck again. Letting it linger and whispered, "But what about your needs. Aren't they important?"

"Oh... Oh... Yes... They are. But we can't... I mean shouldn't..."

I pulled and squeezed Mom's ass. Causing her mound to crash against my stiff wood.

Kissing her hard she moaned in my mouth. Our tongues along with our breaths raced. Building up our passion as her hands glided over my back.

I cautiously eased Mom back until the back of her legs hit the bed and she broke the kiss.

"Wait Travis. Not here."

I ignored her requested and tore her white button shirt open. Exposing her wonderful tits. Before she could protest my mouth inhaled her right nipple while my right hand dug between her legs.