Loving Moms Ch. 05: Private Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm.. Ohhh. Mmm. Tttravisss. We... Ahhh..."

Fumbling around, I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them along with her panties to the floor. Mom let out a whimper as I went to my knees and licked across her clit.

Her hands held my head as I lap at her pussy. Then when I felt a little quiver, I stood up and turned her round. Quickly stripping my pants off, I bent her forward.

Mom was looking at my father with her hands resting on his legs when I eased my dick inside her.

"Oh God..." She groaned as I went balls deep into her pussy.

My heartbeat quickens as I held her hips. Making her squirm and moan while I fucked her right next to husband.

Faster and harder I fucked her and hissed, "Show Dad how hard you can cum, Mom."

Mom went crazy. Whining and whimpering. Pushing her ass back to meet my thrust.

Her hands clutched on my father's legs as her body stiffened up.

"Fuck! Yes... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She screamed.

Mom fell forward. Her chest rested on my father as I increased my plowing. I was going to cum and bent myself over Mom. Holding my dick deep inside her, I exploded.

"Oh..." I groaned as my sperm filled her womb.

Easing ourselves off my father, Mom turned and said, "Let's continue this in your room."

We fucked several more times that night and the night after that. Hopefully, it will keep going like this, but we'll just have to see what the future brings.