Loving Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over, I cried out as each wave of pleasure hit me. Our combined juices having nowhere else to go, started flowing out between us. As the two of us began to slowly come down from our climax, I could not help but feel a strong intense love for Nancy, as we held each other so tightly.

We laid there locked together for several minutes before my softening erection slipped out of her. We turned on each other's sides, looking at each other, caressing each other and kissing so sweetly. I place my hand on the side of her sweet face, and said, "I love you, Nancy." She smiled, tears running down her face then kissed me again. We soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I woke up the next morning, I could tell that it was later than I normally wake up. I reached out but found that I was alone in bed. I sat up to listen for Nancy, then smiled as I heard her in the kitchen making breakfast. I got up, not bothering to even get dressed or put a robe on and walked out to the kitchen. Dressed in only her robe, she turned to see me, got a huge smile on her face, and said, "Well good morning to you, too."

I went over and wrapped her up in my arms, kissing her softly as she looked up at me. "You really know how to make an old woman feel like a young gal again, you know that" she asked with a grin. I nodded and said, "I could say the same for you, because I am no spring chicken anymore either." We both had a laugh at that, and she went back to finishing breakfast.

As she put the food down on the table and grabbed a cup of coffee from the coffee maker, she dropped her robe revealing her splendid naked body, grinned at me, and said, "Well if you aren't going to get a robe, I may as well join you naked." We both giggled as she sat down.

As we ate, we chatted, smiled, and just enjoyed looking at each other. After we had finished, she got up to clear the dishes. I reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards me. She grinned as I pulled her onto my lap, then kissed her sweetly. Of course, having her sexy naked ass firmly planted over my cock like that, made for a quick reawakening of my erection, as it began pushing against her soft underside.

Nancy pulled back and said, "I think someone wants to play some more." She giggled as I smiled and nodded at her then kissed her deeply. While kissing me, Nancy repositioned herself by straddling my lap, then reached down taking my now full erection in her hand and guiding it once more into her moist heat. She gasped into our kiss as I slid all the way up inside her.

I could not get over how wonderful she felt inside. She must have taken great care in the working of her muscles inside, the way her pussy just hugged me so perfectly. Nancy began moving on me, taking me in and out of her while she draped her arms over my shoulders for balance, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she moaned in pleasure.

I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her soft breasts, kissing and suckling on them as she rode me. The pleasure she was giving me was unlike I have ever felt before and I felt my impending climax already building. Nancy sensed this and her pace quickened, and her sounds of pleasure were getting louder.

Just then Nancy cried out, grabbing on to me tightly, her sweet cunt gripped me like a vice, as she went into spasms, causing me to follow her a second later. I gripped her just as tightly, as I began pumping my hot cum inside her again. I only hoped that chair would hold fast because we were both a writhing mess on it, riding out our powerful orgasms.

We slowly came down, both of us breathing ridiculously hard. We looked at each other then softly kissed again. She managed to say in between breaths with a smile, "Oh my God, Jack, if you only knew how good you make me feel."

I nodded and said, "Nancy, I think I can honestly say that I do know. Just how you respond to me and how I feel with you."

We kissed again and held each other a bit longer before she wiggled off my lap, my now soft prick slipping from her folds with a sucking sound, our combined juices puddling around the base of me. She reached over and grabbed a few napkins and quickly put them to her pussy to catch any remaining flow and handed me a few to me to clean myself.

Nancy giggled as she stiffly walked over to the trash to throw her napkins away, picked up her robe and said, "I am heading to the shower my sweet man, would you like to accompany me?" Who was I to decline such a lovely invitation? I quickly nodded with a smile and followed her in.

We spent more time cuddling, kissing, and fondling in the shower than we did washing, with the hot water flowing down both of us, soothing our already aching muscles. Neither of us being sexually active for a long time left us a little out of shape for it, but the desire was there, and we would work through it, I was sure of that.

We finished showering, got dried off and went to our rooms to get dressed. Before I headed up the steps, Nancy stopped me at the foot of the stairs, hugged me and asked, "Jack, why don't you just move your stuff down here with me? I want you to share my bed." There was no denying this beautiful woman anything. I smiled and kissed her and said, "Of course, I was hoping you would ask."

We agreed to go do some swimming at the lake so after putting my swimsuit on, I gathered up my suitcase and stuff, then took it all down to her room. She had already made room for me as she sat there on the bed watching me with a grin. She looked beautiful in her one-piece swimsuit that covered her rather conservatively, but I knew the sexiness that hid beneath its coverings.

I finished up putting my stuff away, then we grabbed our beach packs and headed to the lake, hand in hand. I could tell that when I took Nancy's hand, that she was an incredibly happy woman the way she smiled from ear to ear. We did not have far to go since each cabin shared a small beach between them. When we arrived, there was a young couple there with two sweet little girls playing in the sand.

Nancy and I smiled and greeted them as we set our towels down on the beach chairs. The two little ones, looking to be around 5 or 6 years old, came over and started chatting us up, asking who we were and if we liked their toys and such. The wife came over and apologized as she attempted to direct them away.

Nancy spoke up, "Oh sweetie, they aren't bothering us any at all, we don't mind them a bit. They are just doll babies, too." The young woman smiled and thanked us, then left the girls to their play as she excused herself and walked back over to her husband.

As the little ones became preoccupied in another game they were playing, Nancy suggested we go for a swim. We held hands as we waded into the water, both of us laughing at each other trying to adjust to the chilly temperature of it. I could not help but notice her now awfully hard nipples poking through the thick material of her suit. She would have to wear a steel plate to hide those beauties I thought with a grin.

She knew what I was thinking as she playfully poked me in the stomach, then splashed me. I just grinned and pulled her down into the cool water. She gasped from the cold shock, then started laughing. We waded out a little further and she came close to me, her lips already shivering from the chill. I could not help but hug her and give her a kiss.

I noticed that the couple on the beach with their two girls had gotten up and were heading to their cabin, so that left just Nancy and I in the water all alone. I leaned down and kissed her again, this time lingering and slipping my tongue into her mouth. She let out a soft moan into it and pressed her body harder into mine.

We had just made love not an hour prior in the kitchen, but my cock quickly sprang back to life. We broke from our kiss and she whispered, "Someone might see us, Jack."

I whispered back to her, "The water is covering most of us, but if they do, let them, I don't care, I just want more of you." She smiled and we kissed again, deeply, and passionately. Nancy wrapped her legs around my waist, pressing herself against my raging hard-on. I moved myself against her in a slow grind, causing both of us to moan into our kiss.

Nancy reached down and pulled the leg opening of my swimsuit aside, releasing my thickness into her hand. She stroked it so lovingly, getting a deep groan from me. I then reached down and pulled her swimsuit aside, while she guided me back into her sweet love canal.

I pushed my hips forward, sliding more of my cock slowly into her. She released from our kiss and buried her head into my chest to muffle her cries of pleasure as I drove the rest of the way inside her. Just then, I noticed that young couple had returned to their chairs, so I whispered to Nancy, "Shhh, that couple is back, try to act like we are just hugging."

Nancy nodded into my chest as I continued to hold her, while under the water, I slowly moved my thick prick in and out of her tender pussy. The cool water around us, and the heat of her insides around me made for a very erotic contrast. Nancy was beginning to shake as we moved together, but not from the cold. Her breathing against my chest had become ragged and I knew she was about to cum.

I moved faster in and out of her, trying desperately to keep our upper bodies still. I turned with my back towards the beach, just as Nancy crushed her face into my chest to stifle her orgasm, her pussy convulsing madly around my cock. I plunged deep into her and held her tight, as I began to release pulsing jets of hot cum into her.

We held each other like that for several minutes until my cock began to go limp and slip out of her. She reached down to rearrange her swimsuit and mine, then looked up at me and smiled like the cat the just ate the canary. I could not help but let out a little laugh at the two of us, acting like two teenagers in heat. We then pried ourselves apart and walked hand in hand back out of the water.

We nodded to the young couple as we got back on the beach with the wife smiling and said to us, "Aw, you two are so sweet, how many years have you been married?" Before I could say anything, Nancy blurted out, "Oh we've been married for 30 years now and we are here celebrating our anniversary."

The young woman said, "Oh my gosh, that is so awesome! Congrats to the both of you! Maybe while you are here, you can share your secret to keeping him happy all those years." Her husband just rolled his eyes and shook his head as the three of us had a laugh. Nancy and I gathered our stuff and excused ourselves to head to our cabin for some lunch.

When we got inside, she turned to me, laughed, and said, "I hope you didn't mind me saying that I just figured it would be a good cover for us since they saw us having sex." I laughed and replied, "Well I don't think they actually saw but I'm thinking she knew and no I don't mind you saying that Nancy, not at all." I pulled her into me and kissed her sweet lips again.

"I'm going to make us some lunch, do you want anything to drink while I am in here," Nancy asked as she headed into the kitchen.

"I'll have a beer," as I followed behind her, then hugged close to her again in the kitchen. She giggled and turned to face me, saying, "Jack, if you want to eat, you are going to have to let me go for a few minutes."

"Let's just skip lunch and make love right here on the counter," I jokingly replied.

Nancy playfully pushed my chest away from her, laughing, and said, "Oh my goodness, you are such a man!"

I laughed, gave her a little love spank on the bottom, then turned and grabbed a beer out of the fridge. I sat down at the breakfast bar, to chat with her while she started making us a couple of sandwiches. As she prepared, I saw her face get a serious expression on it and I could tell she was deep in thought. I asked her what she was thinking about.

Nancy paused and looked at me, then said, "Jack, I can't help but worry a little that you might get tired of me soon. You still have a lot of life left in you, but I am fast becoming an old woman and my body is not going to hold up much longer."

"Stop, right there," I said in a stern voice. Nancy just looked at me with angst in her eyes. I got up and moved around the counter, taking her into my arms, looking deep into her eyes and finished, "I am NOT going to get tired of you, Nancy. Regardless of how old you get; YOU have made me happy once again and I am in love with you!"

Tears welled up in her eyes and began to fall down her cheeks. She nodded yes, then laid her head into my chest and started to sob. In between sobs, she managed to say, "I love you so much, Jack." I held her for several minutes until she was able to compose herself, then kissed her tears away as she started to smile again.

We sat at the dining table, ate our lunch, and sipped on a couple of beers. I figured this would be a good time to really talk about us. I said to her, "Nancy, when we get back from vacation, I want you to move into my bedroom. We can turn your room into a sitting room for you to do what you want in, a place to do your crafts, read or whatever you like."

She smiled as she listened to me then replied, "That sounds wonderful, Jack, and we can get rid of my old bed, too, and just get a day bed to put in there in case I want to take a nap, or you decide to come in while I'm doing crafts and feel the need to ravage me." She grinned after saying that, while I nearly choked on my beer with a laugh.

We went out for a nice leisurely walk along the lakefront, holding hands and just enjoying each other's company. One thing that I quickly learned to love about Nancy, since she first moved in with me, was her ability to strike up a conversation about anything. She was certainly a wealth of knowledge when it came to all matters about life, and now that our relationship had progressed far past what it was in our previous lives, I knew I could count on her loving counsel always.

By the time we got back near the cabin, it was almost dinner time. We had not made any plans, so we were trying to decide on either getting some takeout food from the lodge or just wing it and throw some stuff together. Just as we were passing the cabin near us, the young couple we saw at the beach earlier, were outside grilling up some BBQ.

We waved and said hello as we were passing and the wife stopped us and asked, "Hi, we have a ton of meat here that we are cooking up, would you like to join us? We will be ready to eat in about 30 minutes." Nancy and I looked at each other, smiled and nodded then told her we would love to, but we would run to our cabin first, grab some wine and fresh rolls that we had bought, and bring them over.

We rushed in, jumped in the shower quick to wash off the day's sweat and sex, then got dressed, grabbed the wine and rolls, and headed over to the neighbor's place. We arrived just as they finished preparations and then we formally introduced ourselves to them. Their names were Steve, age 28, and Amanda, age 30, and their two children's names were Sophie, and Samantha.

We sat down to a wonderful meal of BBQ rib, chicken, and sausages, along with pasta salad, coleslaw, corn, and the rolls that we had brought. Turns out that Steve is a chef and cooks at a 2 Michelin star restaurant in the city but loves getting away and cooking good old regular American BBQ. We had a feast then afterwards, popped the cork of the bottle of wine that we brought over.

Steve complimented us on the choice of wine, giving it accolades for its popularity and good price for its quality. Yep, he was an incredibly good chef. because he sure knew wines. We finished off that bottle in short order, then Steve brought out another very tasty Bordeaux that had been given to him by another chef. Before we got into that bottle, Amanda gathered up the two chattering girls and put them to bed.

After about 10 minutes, she returned and the four of us, moved around the campfire that Steve had started, toasted our wine glasses, and got more into our conversation. During our chatting, I got the strange feeling that Amanda seemed a little extra interested in me than I thought would be normal, but then again, I had not been with anyone else but my late wife, Cindy and now, Nancy.

When it got late, I could tell that Nancy was getting very tired, so we stood up and I told Steven and Amanda that I was going to get her to bed. Nancy put her arm through mine, as we said our goodnight to them and headed to our cabin. Once inside, Nancy headed straight to bedroom, took her clothes off, and crawled into bed. I leaned down beside her, kissed her softly on the lips and told her that I would be coming to bed in a little bit. She smiled, nodded then closed her eyes.

After sitting beside, her for a little bit, and seeing she had fallen asleep, I got up and went outside to sit on the front porch. As I sat there, sipping on a beer, and thinking about how great of a time I was having with Nancy, I heard someone coming down the path that follows the lakeside, and passes by each cabin.

It was Amanda. She looked toward our cabin as she passed, saw me sitting there, smiled and walked my way. She looked very pretty with her short loose sundress on as she approached. For being 30 years old, her short petite stature and youthful appearance made her look like she was barely 18 years old. She said, "Hello again, Jack. I thought you and Nancy were going to bed?"

"I wasn't as tired as she was, so I thought I'd come out and enjoy the night air a little longer."

"Oh, that's cool, do you mind if I come sit? Steve went to bed, too, and I wanted to take a nighttime stroll before heading in myself."

"No, don't mind at all, come sit, would you like a beer?"

"Sure, I'd love to have one."

I went into the kitchen, grabbed another beer from the fridge, then took it out to her.

"Thanks," she said, then asked, "You and Nancy seem really happy together. I could tell, how you kept looking at each other with so much love in your eyes. Steve doesn't look at me like that anymore. He's always so tired from work, and pretty much ignores me most of the time, until we come out here."

"How long have you two been married," I asked.

"Almost ten years now, I know, that's a drop in the bucket compared to you and Nancy, but I really wanted to have a long happy life with him. I just hope we can make it. I want to be having sex with him at your age, like you and Nancy had in the lake today."

I choked and nearly spit beer out of my nose. "Oh my gosh, I thought we were being discrete enough that you guys didn't know."

Amanda giggled, "Steve didn't know, but I could tell, and you just confirmed it. You both just amaze me, being so sexually active at your age. You are both in your early 50's, right?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, I'm 50 now but Nancy is 70."

Amanda's mouth about hit the floor. "Oh my gosh, I never would have guessed her to be 70! She looks so young!"

"Oh, I'm sure she would love to hear you say that" I laughed.

"Again, I can only hope that we are as active when we get to your age. I try to keep Steve happy, especially in bed. I've never once held back sex for him, and I have done any style of sex that he wants without question, from taking him anally or letting him cum in my mouth, but anymore, he is so busy with work, he rarely wants sex and he told me to do whatever I needed to do to meet my sexual needs."

It was my turn to have my mouth hit the floor. "Wow, you certainly like to share a lot, Amanda," I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I tend to be the talkative one," said with a grin, paused for a moment in thought then finished, "Do you and Nancy have an open relationship by chance? I find you extremely sexy and would love to have some fun with you."