Loving Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers

Again, I was blown away by her candor, but then I started to become turned on by how honest and straightforward she was. I said, "Amanda, thank you and I am extremely flattered. I never would have thought a beautiful young woman as yourself would find me one bit sexy, but as far as playing around goes, that's not something Nancy and I have ever talked about. That's not to say I am declining your offer, let's just table it until I talk to her."

Amanda smiled and said, "Oh by all means, I would not want to be the cause of any issues between you." She stood up and finished, "Well I am going to head over to our place to go to bed, let me know what the two of you decide, but I will leave you with this image before I leave." She lifted her sundress up to her neck with a grin, revealing her very full sexy breasts, with large erect nipples, firm tummy, and a sweet puffy lipped pussy with just a landing strip of blonde hair above her slit.

"Like what you see," she asked. I just nodded with a smile.

"Good, hope that helps influences your decision, with what I can see of that swelling in your shorts, I know that you would love to feel me wrapped around you. Well goodnight now!" She giggled, turned, and headed over to their cabin.

I just sat there in shock, then realizing that my cock had gotten a hard as a rock. I really loved Nancy, but seeing Amanda like that, really stirred up my primal thoughts. I stood up to go to bed and hoped that my erection would go away. I was not sure how I was going to approach this conversation with Nancy, but for now, I was going to crawl in and snuggle up with her in bed.

I got in the bedroom and took off my clothes. My cock had made absolutely no effort in going soft, so I just tried to ignore it and climbed in bed. I laid there on my back for a bit, the image of Amanda's incredible body floating through my mind, those firm young full tits of hers and her hot hungry looking pussy, did nothing to help my erect condition whatsoever.

Nancy must have felt me get into bed, because she turned over to face me, still seemingly asleep, put her arm across my chest and snuggled her face against my arm. Her touch just added fuel to my fire and my cock only throbbed at much more. I sighed a heavy sigh as I laid there staring at the ceiling, wide awake, with a circus tent pole up and ready for the show.

Nancy's hand slid down my chest and across my stomach, not stopping until it rested near the base of my rigid member, her fingers as if having minds of their own, instinctively began toying with my pubic hair. Her pinky brushing against my firm throbbing manhood elicited an uncontrollable soft groan from me. Nancy lifted her head and looked at me with sleepy eyes and a little grin forming on her face as she then wrapped her fingers around me.

"Mm mm, is that for me," she asked in a sleepy whisper. I was not about to say otherwise and just said, "I just could not help it, lying next to your sweet naked body just sets me on fire." I hoped my half lie would convince her.

She smiled and said, "Well let's just see what I can do about that my love." Nancy lifted the blanket and sheet away from me, then slid down, and guided my now leaking cock into her mouth. Oh, dear God, how good that felt! I let out a loud moan as I felt her warm mouth move down on my erection. She was a pro at oral love making, there was no doubt about that. Frank must have enjoyed many happy years of her sweet loving mouth.

She kept a firm hold of my prick as she moved her mouth up and down on me, then started stroking me along in perfect rhythm with her mouth. I ran my fingers through her hair moaning out how much I loved her and how good she made me feel. That only encourage her to suck me harder, taking more of me down deep inside her throat.

I am not overly large at eight inches, but my thickness sometimes gave Cindy a jaw ache when she went down on me for any length of time, so I just laid there in amazement as Nancy meticulously worked her magic on me. I felt my orgasm begin to work its way up from my balls and I told Nancy that I was going to cum.

She kept on going, stroking me that much more as the first spasm hit me, releasing a stream of my hot cum into her mouth. I let out a loud groan, with each powerful surge, holding her beautiful head in my hands as she gulped down my thick fluid. She kept her mouth over the head of my cock, while her hand squeezed me up from the base. I could feel the suction of her lips and her tongue swirling around the tip inside. She was incredible!

My spasms began to subside, and she release me from her mouth, while she continued to softly stroke me. When another drop of cum came to the surface, she would lick it off with her tongue, sending waves of electrical pulses through me. When I finally began to soften, she releases my very satisfied cock, moved back up and kissed me softly.

She grinned and said, "Well now that I have had my serving of protein, I sure feel ready to go back to sleep, how about you, feeling better honey?"

I emphatically nodded my head like a little kid that just ate all the ice cream. Nancy giggled and hugged onto me tight. I kissed the top of her head and told her that I loved her, then thought to myself, how could I even think about being with anyone else? Soon both of us drifted off to sleep, her body staying glued up against me.

We both woke up early the next morning, took another very sensuous shower together, taking plenty of time on our most sensitive areas. I wanted to taste her, so I had her sit back on the shower bench while I went down on her sweet pussy, sucking in her sweet fleshy lips and clit. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the wall, enjoying the love I was giving her.

She reached orgasm quickly after I slipped my finger inside to massage her G-spot. I loved the way her sex blossomed like a flower with each pulse of her climax. When she came down from it, I got up and kissed her deeply. Her eyes half closed she murmured, "Oh my God, Jack, you are so damn good at making me cum like that."

I smiled and helped her stand up to finish washing off. We got done, dried off, then went into the bedroom to get dressed. I loved watching her dress as much as I loved watching her undress. The way she moved was so sweet and lovely as she slid her panties on, then her bra. She looked at me and got a big grin on her face and said, "What are doing just looking at me like that? You going to get dressed or what?"

"Nope, I think I will just walk around naked all day just to tease you," I said in a mockingly fashion. Nancy laughed, picked up a pillow and tossed it at me. She then came around the bed, put her full weight into me and pushed me onto the bed, laying on top of me. "Jack, why do you make me feel like I am 20 again? Why do you make me feel so loved when I am an old woman?"

"Nancy, I give to you what I feel for you and as far as your age, that is just a number, you know," I said, then kissed her sweet lips tenderly. She smiled at me as tears welled up in her eyes, then pushed herself up off me to finish getting dressed.

I grinned again, and said, "Besides, you sure don't act old the way you make love to me." She giggled and said, "It's that hot protein you've been giving me, that's why." I busted out laughing, not expecting that to come from her, her laughing right along with me. We managed to finish getting dressed and headed out to get coffee and breakfast.

When I got out to the kitchen, I notice a note taped to the front door glass. I pulled it off and opened it. It was from Amanda and it read; "Good morning you two, Steve had an emergency come up at the restaurant, so we have to cut our time here short. Please, feel free to call us when you get back, we'd love to get together again!" - Love Amanda.

Nancy said, "Aw, they were such a sweet couple, and those girls were just precious." I nodded in agreement then said, "There is something I need to talk to you about though."

Nancy looked at me and said, "What it is, Jack?"

"Last night after you went to bed, I went out on the front porch for a little bit. Well, there walking down the lakeside walk was Amanda, out for a late stroll. She saw me and came up to sit with me a bit. We both had a beer and she really floored me with what she had to say. She went on to talk about how she admired us for being so loving and that she knew we were having sex in the lake."

Nancy's eyes got big. "Oh my gosh, she did?"

"Yep, she sure did. Steven didn't know but that's not the best part, she wanted to know if we shared," I said then paused waiting for it to click with Nancy.

She looked confused for a second then her eyes got wide again realizing exactly what I meant. I thought she would get mad but then she smiled and said, "Wow, I am really flattered, did you tell her yes?" Nancy giggled.

"No, I told her that I was flattered, too, but I never thought about being with anyone else. I couldn't believe that she was attracted to me, Nancy, as old as I am and as young as she is."

"Jack, you are a very sexy man, and I can surely see why she would be interested in you. I know how my Daughter felt about you all those years, up until she died, she would tell me how sexy you were and how you made her feel, and now I have seen and felt with my own eyes, so yes, I can see why Amanda would want you."

"I guess so, the funny thing is when she went to leave, she lifted her dress to show me her goods, she was completely naked underneath for crying out loud. Hell, I guess any man would get a little turned on by that," I said then laughed.

Nancy giggled, then said, "I could tell from her swimsuit that she had a pretty sexy body. Well, Jack, I am going to tell you something. I know how you feel about me, and I know how faithful you were all those years to my Cindy, but I am not going to hold you back from experiencing the joys of sex with another woman. I love you dearly, and I have no desire to be with anyone but you now, but I will not hold you to the same."

I nodded and said, "I appreciate that, Nancy. Let's just keep this conversation tabled for now and revisit it if I end up seeing Amanda again." I grinned at her and finished, "Besides, if I do play with her, wouldn't you like to join in the fun?"

Nancy laughed and said, "Oh my goodness, Jack, it's all I can do to keep up with you, let alone try with another."

"Well, in all seriousness, I never want to do anything that will in any way hurt you or change the way you feel about me, Nancy."

She stood up, came over, sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me so tenderly, then looked me in the eyes and said, "Jack, listen to me, you have given me life again, the only way you could hurt me is if you up and left me without notice and I never saw you again. Somehow, I don't think that is going to happen. When we get back to the city, I want you to call Amanda. I want you to have fun with her, just promise me you will come home to me."

Nancy overwhelmed me with her words, and I pulled her in extra close, kissing her once more, tasting her sweet lips, feeling her body respond against mine. This woman just had something about her that clicked deep inside me. We paused, looking at each other again with a smile and I said, "I promise to always be by your side, as long as we both live."

Nancy's eyes got wide and she said, "Jack, that sounded an awful lot like... uh never mind."

"Nancy, it's exactly what it was, I would love it if you would marry me?"

She looked at me in total shock, so I stood up with her in my arms, sat her back in the chair and got down on one knee. "Nancy, will you please be my wife?"

"Oh my God, Jack, stop it right now or you are going to make me crazy," she grinned and playfully slapped my arm. I just look at her with a serious expression, not saying a word.

"You are serious right now, Jack?"

"I am very serious, Nancy."

"Oh my God, well if you are serious then yes, I will marry you!" Nancy threw herself against me and started bawling her eyes out with happiness. I held her and kissed her, picked her back up and carried her back in the bedroom. We helped each other undress and climbed back into bed. We kissed and explored each other, then made slow sensuous love off and on for the rest of that morning and into the afternoon.

When we were both too exhausted to go on, we slept, wrapped in each other's arms. It was near dinner time when we finally drug ourselves out of bed, took another shower and made dinner together. Nancy was cutting up some fruit, finished then looked at me and said, "Well, marrying you will mean that I know you will always come home to me." She winked and blew me a kiss.

Nancy and I drove into town the next day and visited a Justice of the Peace, signed some papers, and then were married. The Judge's Wife witnessed the marriage and had some champagne for us to toast afterwards. I could not have been happier at that moment and I knew that Nancy felt the same way.

We spent the remainder of our vacation like any young newlyweds would, making love and enjoying every single minute with each other as if it were our last. We soon packed up and headed back to the busy city.

Once we got back, Nancy and I moved her stuff into my room and spent a few days getting her room all set up for a "she-cave," where she could do her crafts and such. The room was big enough, after getting rid of the large queen bed of hers and replacing it with a day bed, to put a few sitting chairs and small table for when her girlfriends came over.

Just as promised, as soon as we put the finishing touches on the room, I came over close to her, kissed her passionately, then undressed her as she shook her head with a grin. I laid her back on the day bed and went down on her sweet tender pussy, savoring her juices as the flowed into my mouth and feeling her throb with excitement as she shook through her intense climax.

When I finished, I moved up on her and slid my cock into her, loving the feeling of her wrapped around me so lovingly. Our cries of pleasure filling the room as I slowly deep stroked my thickness in and out of her. Our bodies grinding together in perfect sync as once more, we hit our powerful orgasms in harmony.

We breathed heavily as we laid there still locked together and I said between breaths, "Well, you said I would do it and I just couldn't help but ravage you in here."

Nancy giggled nodding her head yes then said, "Well you can ravage me anytime, you sweet horny man!" We kissed some more then got dressed and cleaned up what was left of our room redecorating. Later, while we were having dinner, Nancy looked at me and said, "Have you thought about when you are going to call Amanda?"

I had totally forgotten about her and with all that Nancy and I had been doing, Amanda had completely slipped my mind. I said, "Now that you mention it, maybe I will give her a call and inviter her over. You seem curious about her, so does this mean you want to explore sex with another woman?"

Nancy grinned then said, "Well, we will talk more about that after you invite her over."

My eyes widened as I grinned back at her, "Look who's ready to dive into her kinky side now?"

Nancy laughed, "Well it's all your doings there sexy man, and not to sound too vulgar but watching you sink that fat cock of yours into another pussy would be very erotic to watch."

I just about fell over when she said that as I laughed, "Oh my Gosh, Nancy, you really are one of a kind!" We finished up with dinner, shared some wine then sat together while I dug out Amanda's number to give her a call. It went to her voicemail so I left her a message to give us a call back when she could.

I just put the phone down when it rang. It was Amanda calling back, and I put her on speaker so she could talk to the both of us when I answered, "Hello, Amanda, I have you on speaker here with Nancy, how have you been?"

"Hello Jack and Nancy, so nice to hear from you! I'm doing good here, but I was beginning to think I would not hear from you after we left. I thought maybe I came on a bit strong that night before, but I gather since you are calling, maybe that wasn't the case," she said cheerfully.

I said, "Yes, you would be correct, in fact, Nancy here was the one that convinced me to call you back." Nancy giggled and said, "Yes, Jack is right about that."

Amanda giggled then said, "Oh that's awesome, I really fell in love with the both of you when we spent time together that night. So, when would you like to get together?"

I looked at Nancy and she said, "Oh how about this Saturday evening at our place, Amanda?"

"Sounds great, you two! I will see you then," Amanda finished and we hung up.

I looked at Nancy and she looked back with a grin. "Are you sure about this, Babe," I asked her.

"Yes, I am sure, Jack. There is something I need to tell you, now that she has agreed to come over, and that is I have, in my long past, been with another woman in a threesome with my late Husband," she looked at me with a little apprehension in her eyes, but still smiling at me.

"Wow, really," I said completely blown away once more, then added, "I never would have guessed it, because you and Frank always seemed so strait laced."

She said, "Well, always around people in general, and especially around you and Cindy, but we had a mutual friend that would come and stay with us about once a year. Cindy knew her as Aunt Vicki, but she wasn't related to us. Frank and I met her at a social event we attended, and I was the one that approached Frank about getting together with her. What man would turn down his wife's request for a threesome?" She grinned and winked at me.

"You did it to keep the spice going didn't you," I asked.

"Yes, but more than that, I've considered myself a closet bisexual for most of my life, from time first time I played doctor and nurse with a childhood girlfriend."

I nodded then asked, "So, do you get intimate with any of your girlfriends that you hang out with now?"

Nancy shook her head, "No, not anymore. Sheila, one of the ladies I am friends with, used to come stay with me on several occasions after Frank passed and we made love a few times, but when she met the guy, she's been seeing for a year now, she stopped coming around."

"Nancy, I have to say, you are shedding a light on your past that I never even dreamed that you had experienced," I said.

She looked at me with question in her eyes, with a notice of sudden worry, "Jack, this doesn't change the way you feel about me now does it?"

"Good grief, no! Perish the thought from your mind right now," I half scolded, then reached over and hugged her close to me. "I love you, Nancy, and nothing is going to change that."

"Good, because you are the most important person in my life now, and I do not want anything to come between us," she said in a muffled voice, her head buried in my chest. She reached down and put her hand over my crotch to find that all this talk had me with half an erection.

"Oh, what do we have here," she said inquisitively as she quickly lowered my zipper, then reached in to pull out my growing prick. She looked up at me with a grin then lowered her hot mouth taking half of my flesh passed her lips. I leaned back and closed my eyes and this loving woman of mine proceeded to give me an extremely hot blowjob.

She paused briefly to say, "I want your cream for my dessert, Jack." Then went back to sucking and stroking me. I do not know what I ever did to deserve the love of this woman, but I was damn happy she did. Good lord did she ever know how to please me and my cock. Even though we had just made love a few hours prior, she had me filling her hungry mouth with hot cum in no time.

When she finished, she looked up at me with a smile, licking her lips, and said, "Mm mm you taste so good, Jack, I just love the taste of your cum." Yep, I was one incredibly lucky man indeed. Less than a year ago, I thought my life was ending, but that has all changed thanks to my "former" mother-in-law, and now my wife, Nancy.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers