Loving Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down to see that her nightie had ridden up, giving me an exceptionally good view of her pussy lips pressed down on my once more rising erection. She giggled and said, "Well that didn't take long."

Within a minute, I was fully erect and pressing up against her sweet little cunt. Amanda gasped a little, then turned to Nancy, "Mom, is it okay if Jack puts his thingy inside me?" Oh, she was so naughty, playing the little one like that. Nancy said, "Yes, he sure can my dear and I will be happy to help."

Nancy came over, pulled on my boxers as I left my butt, Amanda still planted on my lap. She moved back a little until my throbbing hard prick sprung out of my boxers and bounced off her tummy. She grabbed it, holding it against her tummy, the tip just above her belly button. She giggled and said, "See how big you are, Jack? Look how far you go up inside of me!"

Nancy discarded my boxers, then took hold of my cock, while Amanda leaned up. Nancy rubbed the head around Amanda's opening, causing her to moan a little. She was already soaking wet. As soon as my prick found her hole, she impaled herself down on me. Her eyes rolled back, and she cried out as she took me all the way inside her tight cunt once more.

"Oh fuck, Jack, yeah I am a little sore but my GOD you feel so fucking good in my pussy right now!

Amanda was definitely the vocal one out of the three of us. She began moving up and down on me, her tight muscles working me like a masseuse. She closed her eyes, leaning her head against mine, as she fucked herself on my cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUCCKK MEEEE!" Over and over, she said this as she rode me, then she screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GOD, CUMMING, FUCK, FUCKING HELL!" Her small body went into convulsions on me, the feeling of her spastic cunt sent me over the top as I began to pump my hot seed deep inside her, then she went limp on me.

If I had not been paying attention, she would have fallen off. Her eyes were closed, and I honestly think she passed out. Nancy stayed close the entire time, enjoying watching me fuck Amanda's little cunt, and was able to steady Amanda until she came too. Amanda opened her eyes halfway, let out a little grunt half laugh then managed to say, "That was too intense! I've never cum that hard before."

The three of us laughed a bit, while Amanda stayed planted in my lap, my cock beginning to soften inside her, and our juices began to run out of her, around the base of my cock and down across my balls. She leaned down and kissed me very tenderly.

We stayed like that for several minutes until she had gotten all her senses back about her, then with the help of Nancy, lifted herself off me, my limp cock slipping from her pussy. She gasped as she suddenly felt empty.

"I think I need another shower. Nancy can you help me, my legs are still very weak," she giggled. Nancy laughed and helped Amanda into the bathroom. I grabbed some paper towels and cleaned up the remaining cum off me and from the floor, put my boxers back on and sat down, lost in thought.

The three of us made love a couple more times that day, enjoying one another to the fullest, until it grew into late afternoon. Amanda grew quiet and was sitting on the edge of the bed looking out the window. Nancy asked her if she was okay.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. After being with you two, I am not looking forward to going back to that lonely apartment. I'll be happy to see my girls, but that bed sure will be lonely," said quietly said.

Nancy and I went over and sat beside her, hugged her, and kissed her. We already fell in love with this beautiful girl and hated to see her go, too. Amanda, finished getting dressed after another shower, gathered her bag and we walked her to the door. The three of us embraced once more, kissed softly, and she turned and headed out.

"Wow, what an incredible weekend? I never would have imagined having experienced love making on that level in my entire life, Nancy," I said in a deep sigh with a smile.

Nancy grinned and said, "I have to agree with you, Babe. I think Amanda really adds a whole new level to our very intense intimacy level. Should we ask her to come back again?" I just nodded, laughed, and said, "Most definitely."

Six months later, Amanda and Steve ended up getting a divorce and of course she was devastated to say the least. Nancy and I comforted her as best as we could, but we knew it would take time, even with the physical and emotional love we gave her.

We ended up getting a larger apartment with four bedrooms on the upper level of the building, and invited Amanda to move in with us with her two girls. We had plenty of room and it only made sense since her asshole ex-husband now had their apartment. We loved her dearly and her little girls were the absolute sweetest. I really think Nancy felt like she was finally getting to be a grandmother.

When the girls were with their Dad, the three of us would spend nearly all that time, making love and enjoying each other in sweet blissful harmony.