Loving My Brother

Story Info
Love between brother and sister.
1k words
4.14
42.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can I say? I love my brother, and I love his cock. I love his cock when it's in my mouth, in my cunt, and especially when it's in my ass.

I was a virgin when I first tasted his cock. We'd been in love for a couple of years, and spent lots of time in bed together, but he had never been inside me. This time, it just seemed natural when after kissing his stomach, and moving down, I came face-to-face (so to speak) with his beautiful rigid cock.

The glistening, smooth head, slick with pre-cum. The beautiful "upside-down" heart-shaped meat was just begging to be sucked. I didn't really know what I was doing, but figured I'd just mimic what my brother had been doing for months with my cuntlips.

I gently placed my lips around his cock head, and sucked sweetly while swiping my tongue around the gorgeous ridge. The feel of his cock on my tongue was fascinating. I knew nothing about "sucking cock," but I knew I loved the feeling of my slightly rough tongue against the smooth, sweet head of his cock.

A few times I tried to suck more of his meat into my mouth, but the head felt so soft, I concentrated all my attention there. It fit so perfectly, and the feel of the ridge between my lips was beautiful. God, I loved my brother.

And here it seemed I was giving him as much pleasure as he'd given me over the last year or so, stroking his tongue along my cuntlips, and gently sucking my clit while brushing his tongue over the most sensitive parts. He would make me cum so much, and each time he did, I fell more in love with him.

And when I felt his cum start to pulse out over my lips and into my mouth, I realized that he, too, could "orgasm." And there was nothing about it that I didn't find sweet and lovely. How beautiful that I could make him cum! How sweet his gift; sharing this most intimate moment. How perfect a gift was the cum that coated my tongue.

I knew then, better than I ever knew before, that my brother loved me as much as I loved him. I sucked every drop of cum from his cock and licked and swallowed every streak that landed on my lips and face.

My brother loved every single centimeter of my body. He could spend hours running his lips and tongue over me. And he paid particular attention to my anus which was so sensitive and receptive to him. I could feel every wrinkle surrounding my anal opening when he'd gently run his tongue around it. And I would cum like crazy when he'd bury his tongue as deep as possible in my rectum.

And don't even get me started about the time he gently fed his thumb into my loosened hole. Oh, you got me started...

So there I was gently grinding my anus on his tongue which had snaked into my rectum yet again, when he suddenly pulled his mouth away. I was just on the verge of another cunt-crushing orgasm, and was reeling from disappointment. Then suddenly I felt something firmer rubbing my anus, probing softly for an entrance--it was his thumb. Given how lubricated and relaxed my hole had become from his oral ministrations, it didn't take much for me to open like a flower and take his thumb into my warm, buttery rectum. I came immediately. Both my cunt and my ass were squeezing so hard I could barely breathe.

But I was also crazed with lust in a way I'd never before experienced. My mind was moving a mile a minute speculating on the thickness and length of his thumb vis-a-vis the thickness and length of his beautiful, sweet cock. I flipped myself over to my back and looked my brother dead in the eye.

At first, I think he thought I was angry. But I gently placed my hand around his cock, and scooted down closer to him. We never lost eye contact as I swiped his cock head over and around my anus. I, too, was gently probing. When I felt his cock just ever so slightly lodge into my small wrinkled hole, I lifted my hips to prod my brother into giving a gentle push.

The most beautiful feeling came over me. He was gazing at me with such intense love and craving as the crown of his cock slipped past my anal opening. My rectum was already so relaxed and well-lubricated that it took almost no effort for the length of my brother's beautiful cock to sink into me completely. Again, I came with ferocity. My hips lifted, my cunt contracted like crazy, his cock plunged deeper, then gave a kick of what felt like one long, never-ending stream of his cum.

We held onto each other for almost an hour after cumming together for the first time. I cried a little, but not with pain. I was so overjoyed at this new-found pleasure. We could be joined as one loving, sexual creature. I could feel my brother inside of me and share our orgasms together while he held me safely in his arms. And, most important, we could avoid pregnancy.

Shortly thereafter we found that he could lay on his back while I sat on his cock and take him inside my ass even more deeply. This also brought another discovery; I could grind my clit along his pubic bone while being filled with cock. This was even more intense than when my brother would fuck my ass from either above or behind, so it quickly became my preferred method of our routine anal intercourse.

One day, I found myself gazing down at my brother. I was sitting upright, my rectum filled with his slowly deflating cock, and overflowing with cum which was pooling around my anus. My cunt and rectum were still gently spasming, and my heart was bursting with love. My brother's heart must have been filled with the same emotions; he chose that moment to ask me to be his wife, forever. I leaned over and brushed my swelling breast to his lips, and whispered "Yes!"