All Comments on 'Loving My Wife'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That's new

Been in medicine for a good while, and haven't heard that one before.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
The plot had potential

But that potential was unrealized. How does our unnamed hero deal with Evy’s nymphomania? Given that it was caused by an injury, she wasn’t responsible for it, yet there will be readers screaming ‘fag cuck shit 1*’ for this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Feh!

So, instead of the Martian Slut Ray, we have "kicked in the head by a horse"!

Please lose the present tense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Miles away, Jenny, herself being treated for nymphomaniacal urges after being blasted by an alien slut-ray but seeking an excuse to act upon them, sneaks up behind a horse and...

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
Needs more

Incomplete story. How does she handle the memories? How do they reconnect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Difficult to write from that POV

His narrative just wasn't entertaining to read. And the telling was totally flat and emotionless. We never know how the wife feels. And the blood clot was a wildly off-the-wall plot device. Try again. This was not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
????

????

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 5 years agoAuthor
What?

Anonymous, I have no idea what you wanted to convey. Constructive criticism is always welcomed. However, in your case, I will just ignore your comment.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
BRAIN DAMAGE AND NYMPHOMIA

which came 1st. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i...kinda...get it

but it's not like she'll die without sex or an orgasm.

an addiction is like a crutch. it's really hard to justify this. i mean our society tells us time and time again, "women can do anything....except take responsibility. only men can do that. girl power!" so i understand this line of thinking. she's under no morale obligation to get her own shit together. all she has to do is 'feel bad' about doing it. that's what society teaches us. i don't buy it though.

i fucked a nymphomaniac. she was diagnosed and everything. she did NOT need 4 guys a week. We dated, she LOVED the sex, but she was way more into the dating part...if I'm being honest. she actually had some magical ability...like....a working brain that is able to suppress her urges. we broke it off due to distance, and she's got a nice steady guy in her life. she wasn't trying to fuck me on the down low or anything.

the entire premise of this story is just way off. for me at least....because i KNOW an actual nymphomaniac and i think women have some small degree of self control. you act like nymphomania is a crack addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dull

Duller than dishwater. Cold and clinical as a rectal thermometer. Characters flat as a board. That’s all the cliches I have right now. This could be an interesting story but it needs a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

Was this? Wow, the stories in this category are getting weirder by the day. This really was a waste of time. Willing cuckoldry is not erotic or even interesting reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Flash, The last line I could read was:

Since her sexual appetite is constant, I was forced to bring home guys to fuck my wife to satisfy her needs, as I no longer could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey Anonymous

You must be the authority on being a loser, check the mirror and quit being an AH

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You All

In case all of you did not realize it, this was a fictional story. It was make believe. Maybe, just maybe, you should take a deep breadth and just go away. Thank goodness most readers enjoy my stories. I hate anonymous comments, don't you? They offer nothing just negativity. Get a life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: Hey Anonymous

1) Which Anonymous? There's a lot of them. If only there was some way of being specific, such as by copying and pasting the subject line.

<P>

2) You slammed Anonymous in an Anonymous comment? The stupidity of that concept is staggering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, what a crazy plot idea.

This probably should have been in the Science Fiction category. And you should really not be giving any ideas to guys with frigid wives who live near farms or petting zoos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All you had to do was :

Let the horse kick her in the head again. Cured or dead. Simple!🐴

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
**

Much to do about nothing!!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Loving my Wife

I'm am one of your followers. I know these stories are fiction. This one is bad. She becomes a nympho: the word itself conjures erotic thoughts. She is insatiable you write, 'almost no sex in the story'. Then she has six hours of surgery removing the clot. Hooray. The end. WTF ??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
way too flash and no detail

An outline really. I get your point but that is too stupid. SO give its some details. How bad was it that she couldn't;t just use you or dildos so that YOU had to bring in men. You don't tell us of her suffering, her guilt or shame. As someone else pointed out after she was cured how did she feel about fucking so many strangers? How did she feel about you letting her and aiding her? She may not be a nympho any longer but she remembers the sex. Is it still satisfying with just hubby or is she there out of guilt for what he endured?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reckon the author got kicked in the head by the same damn horse……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous