All Comments on 'Loving Nana'

by sds195

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Gina_B_33Gina_B_33about 8 years ago
Loved it!

I love a slow tease and the way she had him all primed and ready before making her move.

This story is a very easy read.

Gina

TechnoDTechnoDabout 8 years ago
too much backstory, little payoff

The backstory is really nice, but when it gets to the sex scene, its over in 2 paragraphs. Not very detailed in that part.

MrBill36MrBill36over 7 years ago
I Like Incest stories.

I read Grandmother stories once in a while. I like this story as it is akin to Mother-In -Law stories. I am 80 and have always fantasized about my Mother-In-Law. She turns 95 tomorrow. I still try to peak at her boobs when I take her meds to her. I would still like to fuck her but cant get a decent erection any more. Oh Well!

slimvslimvover 4 years ago
Sweet Grandmother and Grandson Story

Nana is the perfect woman and the perfect grandmother. She's a smoker, which makes her maternal, nurturing and sexy. And she's the perfect woman for her grandson. I hope they find a way to live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes this is Beautiful

Such a tender ,realistic slow buildup of pent up lust & desire. Nice to see the eventual consumation &:rapture. Mutual cumming with unmatched intensity ! When i was a teen i was fortunate to share a bed for a year with my grandma while she stayed with us. My room was the only other bed. At night when she undressed in the dark my eyes were trained to search for the glimmer of satin panties and the round hanging breasts i masturbated over.

Many times we'd both pretend to be asleep and i would suck on her exposed nipples if i could slink fown her nightie a bit and i know she let me rub my cock on her hand which she left dangling to her side , knowing i would get hard and use her flesh to calm my raging hormones and fat, throbbing, painfully swollen cock

For years at family gatherings we'd smile, wink or pinch each other naughtily in recognition that we both knew what happened in the dark & that we enjoyed it.... unforgettably. From my 20's til now, i still ONLY chase cougars 10-20 years older.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's his name again?, oh yeah it's Dale as mentioned in every sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous