Loving The Corporate Prince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was black and white except those blue eyes, staring, burning into me. I almost wanted to look away, but at the same time, I rarely felt comfortable enough to hold anyone's glance. In fact, I hadn't felt the comfort and arousal I felt for Dustin in a very, very long time. I saw his shoulder and bicep pumping out of the corner of my eye. Dustin's skin glistened as his breathing shook.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, as our intense eye contact remained locked. Dustin nodded.

"It feels so good," he whispered.

"Tell me everything."

"You turn me on in ways I've never f-felt before." His words shook as his pace quickened. "I want you so badly. I want you to want me."

"Slow," I breathed, allowing the pads of my finger to trail along with the dips of his abs.

His pace slowed as his muscles contracted and a small whimper escaped from deep within his throat.

"Will you tell me one of your fantasies? It doesn't have to be with me-"

"Can it?" Dustin asked, receiving a nod, and small, embarrassed smile from me. "I have a fantasy where - where you take me out to the woods."

"Faster," I breathed, watching out of the corner of my eye as his biceps curled, moving to a quicker beat.

"Y-you take me out to the woods," He whimpers. "And under the trees, I undress. I'm on all fours for you and I'm so fucking hard."

I wasn't even being touched but I felt like I was on the verge of climax myself, listening to him, watching him.

"I'm completely naked and hard and I get on all fours."

Dustin's shaky breath was wild and I could tell he was getting close.

"It feels good to be on all fours for me, doesn't it Dustin?"

"Yes," He cried. "Yes."

"Then what happens?"

He pumped faster - harder.

"Th-then you're behind me. Fuck-"

The pupils in his blazing blue eyes dilated.

"I'm behind you?"

"Yes, and you're fucking me," said Dustin.

"You like being fucked in the woods, Dustin?"

"I like you fucking me in the woods."

"Are you moaning? In the woods, I mean." I asked.

Dustin's chest heaved as he nodded and bit his lip with great strength as if that would prevent him from bursting.

"Show me."

"F-f....Fuck!" He cried as he pumped wildly. "I'm - I'm gonna... I'm gonna come!"

Dustin's moans filled the air as his legs spread wide and his load shot through his body and onto his chest. He pumped as his hips rolled upward into his palm and his eyes squeezed shut, breaking our intense eye contact for the first time.

He moaned words that were lost to me as I watched him ride out his orgasm with heavy, hot breaths -

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

My eyes cracked open. The warm sunbeams illuminated my room through the window as my ears caught up with my eyes. I rolled over to slap my hand against my alarm clock as my dream flooded my memory.

"Shit."


12