Hot and High

Story Info
Nick slips up, then slips into his roommate.
2.9k words
4.73
19.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
117 Followers

The room was baking in a haze of pot smoke. Nick and his roommate Ajay sat on a pair of mismatched old bean bag chairs in the center of their living room. Pokemon played on the television. They had been binge-watching the show most of the day, waking up early that morning.

Ajay took the bong next. He lit the bowl with his lighter and pulled smoke into the chamber. Once he removed the bowl, the thick cloud flew up into his lungs. The dog's face drooped into a lazy, content smile. He blew smoke out of his nose and watched it circle up toward their ceiling fan.

"I dunno how you take those big rips man. It kills my lungs," Nick laughed, fake-coughing for emphasis.

"Not sure, because I huff and puff if I run for any more than twenty seconds," Ajay said. More smoke billowed from his mouth.

Nick took the bong and pulled up a small hit. He sucked on the smoke slowly and leaned back in his chair. His head flopped over and he found himself looking at his roommate.

"Man, I love spending time with you like this."

Ajay's floppy perked up.

"Yeah, bud?"

"You're just so nice to hang with. I like that we can just smoke an' binge anime together. It's real nice," he mumbled. Ajay chuckled.

"I like doing this with you too," he replied.

For what felt like the hundredth time, Nick's heart melted in his chest. His tail wagged between his legs slowly. He was in love with his roommate, and there was no denying it.

Thankfully Ajay didn't seem to notice his dopey expression. The wolf managed to get his tongue back in his mouth while Ajay pulled from the bong.

He pulled a little too hard, and Nick heard the water shoot up.

Ajay reeled back, scrunching up his nose and smacking his lips in disgust. His tongue peeked out as he tried to get bong water out of his mouth. The smoke from what he had inhaled burst out in a big round cloud.

Nick threw his head back and laughed. He reached over and patted Ajay's shoulder.

"She got ya, didn't she?"

"Yeah," Ajay said while wiping his mouth.

The dog passed the bong back and stood up. From behind, Nick could see his roommate's ass. The soft, fluffy cheeks were hardly covered by Ajay's tiny 'lounging shorts'.

He stretched and stood up on his toes, lifting his arms up.

Nick barely kept from drooling as he saw the crotch of the shorts pull taut against Ajay's pussy.

Back when Ajay was moving in, he had disclosed to Nick that he was transgender and taking hormone therapy. Back then, the wolf hadn't cared one way or another. It wasn't like they had much reason to see each other's naked body, so he had just shrugged and didn't worry about it.

Now Ajay's body was all Nick thought about. His late-night trips to the laundry room of the complex were becoming more frequent as of late, due to him staining an increasing number of pillow cases from jacking it to thoughts of his roommate's chubby body.

Nick froze while lighting the bong as he realized his shorts were a little tighter around his waist. His dick was rock-hard from just looking at Ajay.

His cheeks started burning and he positioned the glass piece over his lap, hoping it would obscure some of the erection.

"I'm gonna go get a bowl of cereal to forget that experience," Ajay said without turning around.

Nick's cock gave a pointed twitch as he watched that thick ass jiggle with each step, Ajay's little nub tail swaying just above.

I know, he angrily thought to his erection. Just go away, please!

He tried to distract himself by taking another hit.

It did not work.

Nick whined to himself and placed a placating hand on the tent in his boxers. That was a big mistake, because his fingers instinctively wrapped around his clothed length and squeezed gently. His hips twitched involuntarily.

He didn't have long before Ajay got back. He could hear the dog closing the fridge, but he didn't know what to do. His body did not seem to grasp the urgency of the situation. His brain raced but his hand wouldn't move from his dick. The fabric felt oddly nice against it.

Ajay opened and closed the fridge once more. No doubt he would be back any second.

Nick panicked.

He nearly knocked over the bong to grab a blanket off the ground, throwing it over his lap. He was just in time, because Ajay padded back in moments later holding a bowl of cereal in both hands.

"What's with the blanket," he asked as he took his seat in the opposite bean bag.

"Oh, uh, just kinda chilly," Nick lied.

"Really? I'm kinda hot-"

Yes you are, Nick's traitor brain thought. He begged himself to shut up.

"I guess I could turn up the heat if you want?"

"No, no, I'm fine like this. Only a little chilly," he smiled and tried to ignore the throbbing in his groin.

Ajay shrugged and turned his attention to his cereal.

"Ah fuck, I forgot my spoon," Ajay grumbled. He set his bowl on the coffee table and stood up. He went to step over Nick's legs, but must have misjudged the distance because his foot knocked into the wolf's calf.

Nick reached out instantly to try and steady him, but it was too late. All he could do was take the weight as Ajay fell onto him.

He was now sprawled on the bean bag, with his legs spread around Ajay. The dog was chest-to-chest with him, and had a look of surprise on his face. Their hips were pressed together as Ajay had tried to catch himself on his knees.

Nick bit his lip to stifle a noise.

Ajay was frozen on his lap. They stared at each other, neither daring to look down at what was undoubtedly Nick's incredibly hard dick.

Nick felt him begin to pull away and quickly let go of his arms.

"Sorry," he stammered, his eyes now facing firmly downward. He begged his dick to go away, to just stop ruining his friendship. His apology cracked as a hand other than his own pressed against his dick.

He dared to glance up and saw a smile on Ajay's face.

"Is this for me? Did you get this hard from little old me," Ajay spoke toward Nick's lap. His dick twitched and he felt a pang of heat shoot through his nether region.

"Uh- I, well I mean..."

"You can tell me if I'm reading this wrong," he assured Nick.

"No!"

He winced at the sound of his own voice. The hand pulled away. Nick grabbed it and pulled it back instantly.

"S-sorry. I mean, yes. Please, please touch my dick," Nick blabbered.

Ajay's face softened and he smiled again.

"Yessir," he said teasingly.

That broke something in Nick's brain. He grabbed Ajay by his cheek fluffy and pulled him into an open-mouthed kiss. Ajay responded immediately. His lips parted and his long tongue met Nick's own.

Their maws slotted together perfectly to let him slide his tongue deep into Ajay's mouth. His hands moved down Ajay's back, squeezing his waist and coming to rest on the dog's fat ass. He gripped it hard, digging his claws into the thin shorts.

Ajay was drooling over his tongue and eagerly grinding his hips into Nick's. It drove both canines wild, and the room felt like a sauna as they slobbered into each other's mouths.

It was messy, breathy, and so hot that Nick felt himself getting light-headed.

He was surprised Ajay had reciprocated, and the sheer joy had him moaning happily. He lapped at the dog's mouth like he needed it to live.

Ajay pulled back a few inches, his chest heaving under his tank-top. Drool dripped from his mouth and his eyes were half-lidded and hazy. A strand of spit stretched between their mouths.

As much as Nick wanted to chase that strand back to Ajay's tongue, he took the brief pause to get the blanket off his lap and free his dick from his boxers.

His cock sprang out from the cotton confinement, slapping against his grey belly fur.

Ajay stared down at the throbbing red length with a mixture of lust and awe in his eyes.

"If you're getting naked, I guess I should too," he grinned when he turned his eyes back to Nick's face.

He squeezed his black shorts around his hips and down to his knees. He rolled onto his side to pull them off and tossed the shorts to the floor.

Nick marveled at the damp fur between Ajay's thighs as his roommate crawled into his lap.

A thick, hooded nub stood erect down there, what he assumed was Ajay's clit. He'd often wondered how big testosterone would make his friend's junk. It turns out hormones had turned what Nick knew to be a small button into something almost as long as the wolf's thumb.

His tongue slipped out of his mouth, licking over his lips at the sight of it. He had loved going down on ex-girlfriends, but always felt something was missing. He realized now it was the size that he was dissatisfied with. The fat clit in front of him was all he had ever wanted.

He looked up with begging eyes to Ajay.

"Can I please put my mouth on you," he whimpered.

Ajay looked taken aback, but laughed and sat back.

"Go right ahead man. You can suck my dick," Ajay grinned. "Just switch places with me, my hip's starting to hurt a bit."

He nodded and eagerly got up off the bean bag.

Ajay settled in the groove he left behind. He spread his furry legs, inviting Nick to take up the space between them.

Nick dove in, his mouth slotting over Ajay's dick, as he'd called it.

His tongue rubbed the underside of the hard length, and it made Ajay squeak out a tender little moan. His thighs tensed around Nick's head.

"Fuck, your mouth is so good, man," Ajay huffed. His hips rolled against Nick's mouth as the wolf gave his dick a hard suck.

Nick was lightheaded as he sucked off his roommate. With every breath he got a deep sniff of Ajay's unique musk; male sweat, weed, and pussy juice mixing together. It drove him to lap at the swollen pink lips like he was in the desert without water.

Ajay grabbed hold of his ears and held him in place as he let out a deep groan. Nick moaned against his pussy as he was used like a toy. Ajay's small dick was throbbing, and the lips around his tongue quivered as Ajay came hard on his face. He rubbed his dick desperately against Nick's open maw as he rode the waves of pleasure.

Nick could see from his position that the dog's eyes had rolled back in his head.

He loved that he had brought his friend so much pleasure that he could barely control his body's reaction.

His own erection ached. It had been easy to ignore while slurping on Ajay's dick, but now he wanted his turn.

Ajay seemed to understand plenty when he let out a low whine and rocked his hips forward. The tip of his cock just barely brushed against the slit of his lips.

Nick pitched forward so he was on top of Ajay, staring down at his scruffy brown face.

"Can I stick it in, please?" He looked up with puppy eyes, all but begging with his eyes.

Ajay looked conflicted, then flipped his hand.

"Fuck it, put it in. Just try to pull out when you're gonna come," he said.

That was all the consent Nick needed. He manhandled Ajay by the hips, lining himself up against that tantalizing wet slit. His cock slipped down on the first thrust. He glanced off the soft pucker under Ajay's tail.

Second time was the charm and he slid in with one swift thrust.

Ajay's pussy was tight around him, and so wet it felt like he was fucking a bottle of lube. He went still as he felt the familiar coiling in his gut. His orgasm stopped just short, receding as he adjusted to the gloriously hot hole.

Ajay wrapped around him like an octopus, his legs squeezing around Nick's waist and his arms around his torso.

Once he could stand to move without finishing early, Nick started up a quick pace.

He knew it wouldn't be long, but he needed to cum so bad. His dick had been tormented today and he was finally getting everything he had ever dreamed of.

Nick felt like a teenager again, so eager to mount that he could barely control his hips. He panted against Ajay's shoulder. He barked out a moan with each hard snap of Nick's body against his.

"I won't last," he hissed. Ajay just let out another ruff of delirious pleasure, too blissed out to pay attention.

He felt the base of his dick swelling, his knot ready to pop the moment he put it in. He tried to pull his hips back to keep it from entering, but Ajay was surprisingly strong. His legs squeezed tight and dragged Nick back in.

That was when he knew it was over.

His knot rapidly inflated as he bottomed out in Ajay's pussy. Under him, Ajay yelped at the sudden stretch, squeezing down on the now softball-sized knot in his hole. It overwhelmed Nick's already hypersensitive cock and he slammed their hips together once more.

He felt each spurt of cum leave his dick as he emptied everything into Ajay. Each shiver of his dick made Ajay tighten around him in a heavenly vice. He felt somewhat guilty for not trying harder to pull out, but any guilt was overshadowed by his instincts telling him that he did a damn good job.

Ajay didn't move for a while, just lay there panting and squeezing Nick in his arms.

"You good," Nick asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah... Yeah, just, out of breath," Ajay laughed. "That was really good."

Nick nodded. His knot kept them tight together, joined at the hips. When Ajay began to squirm, that became clear. He couldn't even move half an inch before he winced and slid back into place. They both yelped when he tried to adjust again. It pulled harder than intended and Ajay's pained bark made him freeze instantly.

"Sorry!"

"You're fine, you're fine," Ajay said with a low voice. "I haven't had a knot in a while, forgot how to do this." He managed to scoot down the bean bag a bit to get comfortable, and finally flopped down.

"Dude, pass me the water bottle. My cottonmouth is bad," he groaned.

Nick looked over to the coffee table and winced. He'd have to stretch a bit. He leaned back as far as he could. He stretched his arm out to reach it. His hand managed to just snag the bottle as the stretch got uncomfortable.

As soon as he handed it to Ajay, the dog chugged it. He gulped down huge mouthfuls of water, some of which spilled from the corner of his mouth and wet his cheeks. Nick licked his lips watching him drink from the bottle. It was almost as hot when they had been making out.

"I'm thirsty too," he rasped.

Ajay finally pulled the bottle away and nodded. He held it out for Nick, but the wolf pushed it aside and licked into his mouth instead. It earned him a startled moan, which he returned. Their mouths slotted together just like before. His dryer tongue lapped at the wet cavern of Ajay's mouth.

He closed his eyes and began to wag his tail as he kissed his roommate. He figured they would be a bit more than that now, but he wasn't sure what this could be considered. Whatever it was, he wanted more of this.

Ajay licked after his mouth as he paused to take a breath. He was panting again, and this time the wriggles on Nick's dick were accompanied by soft whines of enjoyment.

"God, you're hot as fuck," he panted, going in for another kiss.

They sat there for a while, tasting the smoke in each other's throats as they came down to a warm high.

Nick loved feeling the long, broad tongue sliding over his teeth, tasting the inside of his mouth as he did the same to Ajay. Kissing finally felt right. The movements came more naturally for him than they ever had before.

He finally pulled away and sat back to look at the shorter canine. His brow furrowed.

"Hey, what are we now?"

He regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth. Ajay's lazy, fuckdrunk smile was gone and he looked much more serious.

"What did you want to be?" Ajay responded, looking him in the eye. It was uncomfortable.

"I don't know. I never really did this with a guy before. I suppose I don't know how fast I should be moving..." He dropped eye contact, staring at the soft chest in front of him.

"It's as fast as you want to go. If you want to still be friends, we can do that. If you want to go further, I'm very much down for that," Ajay explained. His hand rubbed a soothing circle into Nick's back.

He nodded, unsure of how to put his words together.

"I- I think I want to go further than friends," he whispered.

Ajay nuzzled up to his ear, kissing just below it.

"Okay," he whispered back.

Nines35711
Nines35711
117 Followers