All Comments on 'Loving to Like Ch. 03'

by BuckyDuckman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Suckos writer

Put it in LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"I could invite you over to suck cock for my girlfriends," she said, wiggling on his cock. "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Hope that's in a coming chapter ;)

bayouxbayouxover 12 years ago
The Circle Grows?

Troy has to entice Molly into adding Trish to their circle of loving (or liking).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic Couplings?

Seriously? If this is your idea of an "Erotic coupling" then I would hate to see you idea of "Romance" story. This story belongs in the FETISH category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Very hot story. Am looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Extremely hot. I love the non-judgemental aspect. I wish I was in Troy's place.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years agoAuthor

As for this going into "Eroctic Couplings" Anonymous (not that you'll ever check back to see this comment, I'm sure), I tend to go by the head count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckolding is FETISH

Post it there so I can ignore your post and I won't have to 1 bomb you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some stories transcend categories

Wherever it goes, it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredibly HOT

WhatEVER category you submit it under - it falls into several... And just for the record - eating cum (your own or someone else's) from your woman's freshly fucked pussy is so NOT gay, but lemme tell you, as a woman, it is the BEST, hottest sex she's ever going to have!

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penover 12 years ago
Enjoying this series so far

Mm, I definitely love people who go both ways, so yay for Molly and Troy. Well-written stories and look forward to seeing what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not my cup of tea

the only cum I'll suck out of a woman's pussy is my own, and even then it's to snowball it into her sweet waiting mouth so she can swallow it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

That was the best story I have read in a long time. It would be hot to eat her cream pie after being fucked and then sucking the cock again. Great job looking forward to more stories like this from you.

sarahsilvermansarahsilvermanover 12 years ago
damn

I have read just about all your stories. So. Fucking. Hot. God damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn hot

This is about the hottest series I've read on Literotica. Ever.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot

I am really enjoying your story. I love sucking cock and also eating creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dang,

you are right on, exactly, completely on my wavelength, desire-wise. Bob

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineover 4 years ago
Memories . . .

Great story! A woman that lived with me for six years was very much like Molly. The only difference being that she liked to dress me as a female when we shared men. Stories like this bring back many fond memories!

trunkmonkey427trunkmonkey427over 4 years ago
Hot

I'm adding sucking cock to my bucket list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like where you are going. Again, you write about things I have done or want to do. I have given a blow job to a man but it was log ago and I was pretty drunk. I'd like to do it again sober so I could enjoy it more. Eating my own cum from my girlfriend is as good as, or better than you describe. I'm happy they are past the wondering if what they are doing is okay. Whatever happens between two consenting adults behind closed doors is always okay.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

still don't like the word fag. Molly will never be honest, faithful and will destroy him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckyDuckman@BuckyDuckman
6354 Followers
While my stories and characters should be considered works of fiction, I hope you'll find glimmers of truth peeking around the corners of their adventures. Similarities to anyone living or dead would be purely coincidental. So, in return - . . . I'll keep up the stories that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES