Loving Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine and Katie ran upstairs to get ready while Ken and his mother stayed behind to clean up in the kitchen. While they were cleaning, Ken turned to his mother and said, "I heard dad say that 'you deserve to be happy too,' in my dream."

Penny turned around to look at him, mouth agape. "Why didn't you say anything when you were retelling your dream?"

"I didn't want to say anything while Katherine and Katie were here." Ken hesitated for a minute before continuing. "Mom, I think I know what dad meant when he said that to you, but I don't know if that's what you want or not."

Penny was a little flustered by Ken's last comment. She looked at him but didn't say anything. She decided to let him speak his thoughts.

Ken began, "ever since dad's funeral, we have had a different kind of relationship. It's true that we are mother and son, but we have also been partners. Wouldn't you agree?"

Penny thought about this for a second. She knew what Ken said was true. Ever since Paul's funeral, Ken had changed into someone else, someone she could rely on while she was working to earn a living. When Ken was old enough to get a job, most of his earnings went to help purchase things they needed. Ken had really stepped up to be the glue for the family. Sure, Katherine and Katie did their parts while growing up. She was blessed to have such wonderful children. However, it was Ken that had borne the greatest burden in assuming the role of man of the house.

"You're right Ken. I hadn't really thought about it over the years, but you changed after the day of your father's funeral. You became more like him. I noticed how much more like him you became as you grew older. After my vivid dream recollection of my memories, it became even more apparent of how much you remind me of him."

Penny stopped, looking at Ken to see his reaction. Ken was looking at her with compassion. She could tell there was something he wanted to say, so she gave him space to say it.

After hearing his mother speak, he was emboldened to continue. He felt this course of action was right. It had to be what his father meant. He wanted his mother's happiness more than his own. They all spoke of how he was a rock for them, but Ken had always had a rock in his mother. She put the family's needs above her own. She had never dated once since his father had passed. She had to be lonely, and Ken was determined to make sure that didn't continue.

"Mom, you speak of me being a rock or the glue to hold the family together, but what about you. You've been so good to all of us. You worked tirelessly over the years to provide for us but never made time for yourself. You never dated after dad died. If I was such a great son, I would have thought about your needs over the years. I went off to college and left you and the girls behind. I never thought about how you all were doing. I was focused on me.

Katherine and Katie may have thought I should have been a little selfish, but I feel guilty over leaving you behind like that. It wasn't fair to you or them. All I could think was that I had a little freedom to not worry about the family for once, but I regret that now looking back. You deserve so much more. I broke my promise to you to do whatever it takes to help you. I was acting so stupid, just like a child and never thinking about what I was doing to you and my sisters. I...."

Penny decided to save Ken from his ramblings. She had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face as she confidently stepped over to her son and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a long or deep kiss, but it was enough to grab Ken's attention. His mother's lips were soft and warm. The kiss ended too soon for Ken.

Penny removed her lips from her son's and looked down at him. Her heart was racing with the excitement of the act. She smiled at Ken and calmly asked, "Ken, don't you remember when I told you I loved you all those years ago at your father's funeral?"

Ken slowly nodded his head, not trusting his mouth to utter words. He simply stood there looking at his mother, waiting for her to continue.

"Something changed in that moment, Ken. I don't think it was mostly motherly love for her son, but in the back of my mind, when you said you would do anything to help us get through, you became more than a son to me. It's like you said, you were my partner. You helped me raise the girls, even though they aren't much younger than you."

Penny put her hand on the side of Ken's face. He hadn't shaved yet, so she felt the stubble on his cheek. She liked the feel of it under her hand. It was just one more thing that reminded her of Paul.

Penny said, "I think that you're the reason why I never dated anyone else after your father passed. I felt that you were the closest thing to your father, and I was content with that. Nobody else would be able to replace him....... or you."

"Earlier, you asked me what I wanted, Ken." Penny's heart was thundering in her chest. She could feel it racing because of what she was about to tell her son. She continued, "Son, I would like nothing more than to be with you. You make me happy, and your father knew it somehow. I see so much of your father in you, but I see that you are your own person, and I like that part of you more. Your sisters were right. You shouldn't have ever doubted yourself. You are special, and anyone would be lucky to call you, their husband."

Ken heard all the wonderful things his mother said to him. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. He smiled back up at his mother. In the heat of the moment, he brought her down for another kiss, this time, there was a lot more passion in it.

Penny relaxed and let herself be consumed by the kiss. It had been so long since she had felt this way, and she didn't want it to end, but she had a sudden thought about something Ken said from his dream. "Ken, what did your father whisper in your ear," she asked?

Ken turned a bright shade of red. He didn't know how he was going to tell her about this.

"Come on Ken. I think it's a little late to be embarrassed. We've already kissed after all."

Ken leaned forward and cautiously pushed his hand inside his mother's pants and the underwear underneath. He placed his middle finger between his mother's lips and found her excited clit poking out from under its hood.

Penny was caught off guard as Ken slowly rubbed her hard clit. Her mind was racing as she tried to think of what her late husband could have possibly said to her son.

Ken whispered into his mother's ear and said, "dad, said that once you and kissed, that you would be excited and that I should rub between your legs." Ken was still bright red aas he made this revelation to his mother.

Penny was soaked as Ken continued to rub. Only Paul had ever touched her like that, had known how her body would react. She quietly moaned before leaning in to kiss her son passionately.

She couldn't help but feel as though she was being watched. She and Ken both heard the cough at the same time. They panicked and separated quickly, Ken's hand leaving his mother's pants just as quickly. Both of them were hoping that neither of his sisters saw more than them just kissing.

"I don't know why you didn't think it was going to happen," Katie said. To which Katherine replied, "I'm glad you said that we should sneak back downstairs to watch and see if it would."

"This family has a bad habit of eavesdropping," Penny stated. At that, they all laughed. Katie and Katherine walked into the kitchen and hugged their mother. Why on earth did Penny ever think that she hadn't bonded with her kids before? She had been blind to not see it.

Katherine stepped back and asked, "what does this mean for all of us? Are we really all going to be together?"

Katie was looking at everyone. She simply said, "Yes."

"That's not exactly what I mean," Katherine corrected. "I think we need to figure out this new dynamic in our relationship. Katie and I have 'fooled around', but I don't necessarily swing that way. However, I love all of you, and I want to be with each of you."

Ken joined the conversation next. "I think it is something we will work out in the future. There is no rush to be physically intimate. I love you all, just like Katherine said. I know I've told you that I can't wait to take our relationship to the next level, but we have time to figure it all out. We've all had sex before, so we can look forward to that time when it actually happens."

Penny and Katherine nodded their approval. Katie, on the other hand, huffed a little. When they all looked at her, she was looking down at her feet, a sure sign that she was a little apprehensive about something.

"You haven't had sex yet, have you Katie," their mother asked?

Katie blushed about the fact that they now knew she was sexually inexperienced. She shyly stated, "It's not easy to sleep with anyone when you're as tall as I am. It's great for guys, but extremely tall girls aren't treated the same."

"I'm so sorry, Katie. I just assumed that a gorgeous girl like you already had," Ken stated. "Don't worry about that, Katie," Ken said as he walked over to her. "We can all be there to guide you through your first time." He reached out and took her in his arms and hugged her, to which she was grateful. Any time spent in her big brother's arms was fine by her.

"Ken's right, Katie," Penny said. "We can make sure your first time is special, and I can't think of a better person to go through it with than your brother."

Katherine walked over and grabbed Katie's arm. "Let's go get ready to go out for lunch."

Katie nodded, and the two of them walked out of the kitchen and upstairs. Ken looked at his mother and told her that he was going to get ready himself. Penny got a wild hair and stopped him before he left the kitchen.

"Ken, would you like to shower with me?"

Ken was speechless. He could only nod as his mother walked toward him. She took him by the arm and guided him to her bedroom's en suite bathroom. They stopped off at his bedroom to grab some clothes for him before heading on. Penny closed her bedroom door and led Ken to her bathroom. She started the shower and turned back to look at Ken.

Ken was nervous as he looked at his mother. He could barely breathe, much less speak to her. He couldn't recall being this nervous before. He knew it was inevitable that they would see each other naked, but the first time was going to take some courage on both their parts.

Penny was also nervous as she looked at her son. He was bold enough to make the move to bring her into their relationship, so she was going to be the one to make the first move to show and share their bodies. She knew she would have to because Ken looked like a deer caught in the headlights. She laughed at the thought.

"What are you so nervous about, Ken? Are you that terrified to see me without my clothes," his mother asked while smiling. "You did reach into my pants and play with clit in the kitchen." She was trying to lighten the mood.

Ken gulped, but he finally decided to speak. "I'm nervous because I didn't expect this so soon. I know it's an inevitability, but when it happens, it becomes real."

"I'll start, and you follow Ken," Penny said with what she hoped sounded like resolve. She walked over to Ken, bent down and kissed him fully on the lips. It was a passionate kiss that more than picked up from where they left off in the kitchen. When she broke the kiss, Penny stepped back and started removing her clothes. Before she pulled her shirt over her head, she turned around quickly, facing her back to Ken.

Ken watched for a second, but then he started removing his clothes, albeit with more haste, lest he lose his nerve. He was down to his underwear when he looked up to see his mother with her bare back and panty covered butt facing him. Ken was in awe of her physique. She could still turn heads after so many years. He actually started feeling blessed to be here when so many other men would kill to be in his position.

Penny slowly turned around, but she kept one of her arms crossed over her ample chest. Ken did a doubletake. His mother was truly a vision. Penny saw his look and was encouraged by it. She slowly lowered her arm away from her chest until it was by her side.

Ken admired his mother's breasts. Even though she was 40 now, her breasts stood proud on her chest. They sagged just a little, but that was to be expected with her age and the sheer size of them. Her areolas were about 2 inches across with nice nipples protruding from their centers. He stammered, "Your breasts are amazing! They are beautiful, just like the rest of you! How...... how big are they?"

Penny loved the compliment. She hadn't been admired like that since Paul had died. She told Ken, "Thank you for your admiration. Your father was the last person to see them. If you really want to know, they are a 36E cup, but I think they are too big and saggy. Gosh, I feel too old for this."

"Mom, you look lovely! I think you are one of the three most beautiful women I know, and by the way, you aren't too old!" Ken's words were pleasing to Penny, but it was Ken's physical reaction that grabbed her attention. If she needed to know how much Ken enjoyed looking at her body, it was shown by the tent in his boxers, and boy was he packing!

"My word, Ken! Are you carrying a stick in your shorts?"

Ken looked down and saw what he felt, his penis was at full mast but confined by his boxers. Just then, he came up with an idea. "Mom let's take our underwear off at the same time. On the count of three....... one, two, three!"

With the final count, both mother and son dropped their underwear and kicked them to the side. There they were, facing one another and looking at where the final piece of clothing had been. It was a chance to see each other at their most vulnerable.

Ken admired his mother's full figure. She was beauty personified. He also noticed that she kept her vaginal area trimmed neatly. Ken whistled in his appreciation of her form.

Penny hadn't seen her son naked since he was little and was still helping him bathe. She was surprised to finally see the package he was hiding in his boxers. "I guess you're not my little boy anymore," she quipped.

It was Ken's turn to be proud of his mother's praise. "I once measured it at 9" fully hard, but it has always been somewhat of a mixed bag for me," Ken said quietly. "I always thought it looked out of place on my small frame, and many of the girls I dated were intimidated by it."

"Son, you have beautiful penis. It's definitely nothing to be ashamed of. All those little girls just didn't know how to handle a real man," Penny said as she looked him the eyes and smiled. "Let's get in the shower and get washed up before the hot water is gone."

Penny grabbed her son's hand and led him to the shower. The hot water felt good as they stood under it. They took turns washing each other's bodies. Ken washed his mother's private areas, while Penny did the same for her son. It was a very gentle process that went surprisingly quickly. It was a little too quick for Penny. She wanted to feel his throbbing penis in her hands.

While they were rinsing off, Penny reached down and took Ken's penis in her hand, gently stroking it until it was at full mast. Ken was in ecstasy as his mother's soft hand worked his shaft. He quickly moved his own hand down to her vagina and started caressing her clit. Both of them were lost in the heat of the moment. Almost too soon, he felt the familiar tingle that meant he was going to erupt soon.

"Mom, I'm going to cum if you keep that up!"

Penny just smiled and said, "it's okay, baby. Just let it happen. I wanted to do this for you, my wonderful son, my wonderful man!" She, too, was on the verge.

Ken heard her words, and along with the stimulation of her touch, it became too overwhelming for him. He exploded with a grunt. His sperm splattered on the shower tiles, with a few final spasms causing some to land on his mother's leg as he came in a torrent. Penny, seeing that she had just caused her son to explode with a hand job, and feeling Ken's fingers rapidly stimulating her clit, exploded with her own orgasm. They had to support each other in order to continue standing in the shower.

Ken was in post orgasmic bliss as he looked up at his mother who was smiling down at him. He recovered enough to say, "that was amazing."

"I know, my little man," Penny started. "I was more than happy to do it for you now. We can do much more later on. Right now, we need to finish up and get dressed before Katherine and Katie start looking for us."

Ken nodded, but he brought her down for a passionate kiss, one that lovers share, that now mother and son share. They finished the kiss and got out of the shower to dry off. When they had finished dressing, both went downstairs to meet Katherine and Katie in the living room.

"What did you two get up to," Katherine asked with a raised eyebrow? Katie was also looking at her mother and brother with the same curiosity and a knowing grin.

Penny jumped in and said, "Why, we did nothing but shower and get ready to go to lunch with you two." She was smiling as she said it.

"Uh huh," Katherine continued. "I'm sure that's all you were doing."

They all laughed and proceeded to go to lunch. They all talked about various things, leaving the relationship talk for a place more private. It was a great time for them to relax a little after such a strenuous day and night. On the way home, they decided to go shopping for ingredients to make a special dinner so they could celebrate properly. It would also be a special night in other ways.

Ken wasn't sure when it happened, but when they all arrived back home, his mom shooed him back into the house with groceries in hand and said she and the girls would be back after a while. Once Ken had removed the groceries from the car, they pulled out of the driveway and headed for whatever destination they had agreed upon without him knowing.

Ken unpacked the groceries and pondered what to do next while they were gone. He decided to pick up around the house a little. After that, he went to his room and looked at his clothing options for the night. They had all decided to mark the occasion with a special dinner and let the night take them wherever it would go. The important thing was that they would be together, spending time that they felt necessary to build their bond.

They had found each other together. Now it was time to love and grow together. The prospect excited Ken, and it wasn't just because of what his mother had done for him that morning in the shower. Ken felt that they should continue to build their relationship, regardless of the physical aspect of it.

After a couple of hours, his mother and sisters were pulling back into the garage. They got out of the large SUV with mischievous smiles on their faces and several shopping bags in their hands.

"And where have you three been all this time," Ken questioned?

Katherine responded with, "that's for us to know and you to find out later. For now, let's go inside and get the evening started."

"Yes ma'am," Ken said doing his best to sound serious before they all broke into a laugh. As Ken followed them into the house, he looked at each one from behind. He couldn't believe that he was so lucky to be in the presence of three beautiful women. So many of his friends, and pretty much any guy with a brain, would be envious of his position right now. He failed to see how any guy could be so intimidated by his tall, lovely sisters. They were all stupid.

After the girls put their things away, they made their way to the kitchen. Ken was already there, making dinner preparations. Katherine arrived first. She gracefully walked over to where Ken was standing, spun him around, and kissed him hard on the lips. They stayed that way for a few minutes, just making out. Ken had to pull his head back for air as his younger sister did her best to keep him from breathing.