Loving Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! To what do I owe this pleasure," Ken asked smiling up into Katherine's gorgeous face?

"I'm just happy that you are so special, Kenny. You really are. You have been a rock for us for so long, and I wanted to repay you. Besides, you and mom left us alone earlier, and I wanted some alone time before they came into the kitchen.

Ken felt her love, but something she said gave him pause. He realized that they were standing in their kitchen, which had several windows that neighbors could possibly see into. Fortunately, it looked as though they had escaped observation.

"Kat, I know you want to be affectionate, and you'll get no argument from me, but we might need to be a lot more careful of when and where we show that affection. He gestured to the surrounding windows and the patio door which wasn't far away from the kitchen.

Katherine looked at where he was pointing and slightly gasped. "Oh my, we really will have to be careful! That could have been a disaster if anyone had seen us!"

"If anyone saw what," Penny asked with Katie in tow.

"Ken just pointed out that we will have to be careful of when and where we are affectionate with each other in our house. We have a lot of windows and several neighbors that would be shocked by our new relationship," Katherine stated.

Penny's brow furrowed a little. "Ken, you're right. We will need to be careful about it for now. I don't want to draw suspicion from any of our neighbors, which is why we can't start closing the curtains and hiding our house. It would be out of character, and that may draw attention as well."

After agreeing to be more careful, they each set about a task to get dinner ready. They were going to have a nice steak dinner with a baked potatoes and salads. It would be simple but special, nonetheless.

As dinner was close to being done, they each went to their respective rooms and changed for the evening. Ken was the first to arrive back in the kitchen. He was nervous about his attire. He knew the girls would be dressed up, and he couldn't wait to see them, but he wasn't sure if he was dressed well enough to match them.

Penny arrived at the kitchen first. She was wearing an elegant dress with very thin straps. Ken was stunned. He knew his mom was beautiful, but she had taken it to another level. Her hair was done up, and her makeup only enhanced her beauty. She had on some low heels that worked well with her dress.

"You look absolutely stunning, mom!" Ken meant it.

"Why thank you baby! It's always nice for an old woman to receive compliments from a young man," she said jokingly.

Penny walked over to him and hugged him before giving him a quick peck on the lips, trying to be mindful of where they were and who might see them.

Katherine had just stepped into the kitchen. "I thought we said we had to be careful in the kitchen," she reprimanded light-heartedly.

Ken looked at her and felt he was underdressed for the occasion. He said, "my gosh, Kat! You look amazing in that dress! I feel inadequate in my attire compared to you two."

Katherine took the compliment smiling. Her dress was elegant, yet simple. Ken noticed that she was also in low heels that helped accentuate her figure. She, like her mother, walked over to Ken and briefly hugged and kissed him quickly.

"Ahem," they all heard from the kitchen entrance. They turned to look at Katie, who was the last to arrive.

Ken's jaw hit the floor. Katie looked exquisite. Words failed to form in Ken's mouth as he sat and openly ogled his youngest sister.

"Well, aren't you going to say something, Ken," Katie asked?

Both Penny and Katherine looked at Ken and shared a laugh. Katherine turned back and spoke to Katie. "I think you broke our brother, little sister."

Ken was trying to regain his voice. He had never seen Katie like this. Her dress was immaculate. It wasn't really made for someone of her height. On a normal woman, it would have come down to below their knees. On Katie, it was just above her knees, showing off a fair amount of her long legs. Her low heels made her legs and butt look more taut and shapelier.

"Katie, you look breathtaking. I'm sorry for not responding sooner, but you really did render me speechless for a moment," Ken said as he walked over to where Katie was standing.

Katie was beaming. She felt radiant and loved the attention her big brother was giving her. As Ken approached her, she bent down and hugged him tightly, picking him up off the ground and planting a firm kiss on his lips. She said, "thank you for the compliment, big brother! I really love it when you notice me!"

With that, Katie gently lowered Ken to the ground before they both walked into the kitchen to join their mother and sister, both of whom were smiling lovingly at them.

Since all the pleasantries were over, they decided it was time to get ready to eat. They moved the food to the dining room and began to eat and talk about the relationship in earnest. Penny was in and out of the conversation. To Ken, it looked as though she had something to say. Something she had said earlier when Katherine told her about them having to be careful of their showing of affection around the house had him curious. He thought back to her saying they had 'to be careful about it for now'.

"What is it mom? What's on your mind? Does it have anything to do with what you said about our outward displays of affection to one another," Ken asked?

Both Katherine and Katie looked at their mother. She smiled at them all before starting to speak. "You're very perceptive, Ken. As a matter of fact, I do have something to say on the matter. If we are to truly be able to express ourselves freely, we can't stay in this house."

The three siblings looked at each other and pondered the implications of what their mother was saying. Ken spoke first. "What are you proposing we do? Move to another city? Another state? Another country?"

Katie then voiced her concerns. "What about school? Katherine and I still have another year and two years respectively before we finish."

"Listen, we don't have to be rash about the move, but eventually, I feel we will have to move. It is too dangerous for us to slip up and be caught while we are around here. We need to consider our options and weigh them carefully. It's not like I can up and leave my job at a moment's notice without having somewhere else to go. It will take plenty of research to find the right place for us to relocate."

Again, Ken was the first to respond. "Mom's right you know. We have already gotten lax in our budding relationship. We will slip up and be discovered sooner or later. We need to find another place to live, away from where anyone would know us."

"You're right," Katherine said. "We can't stay here much longer. I, myself, would like to move to Florida. The weather would be nicer, even though we may have to deal with a hurricane."

Katie jumped in saying, "ooh, Florida sounds nice. I bet we could find a school in Florida that deals with our majors, Katherine, if we needed to leave sooner."

"I don't know if it would be a good idea to transfer you to another school," Penny said aloud. "It may be better if you finished school before we seriously considered moving."

Katherine interjected, "Mom, I think we have the whole summer to look for a new place and transfer to another school. There is also the option of doing online schooling to finish our degrees."

While Penny pondered this, Ken said, "I think the sooner we can leave, the better. We are only delaying the inevitable by staying here. We don't have any ties here, so moving to another state shouldn't be an issue. I can also start looking for a job in my field for wherever we decide to move to."

"I guess you three are right. We don't have any family ties, except for my younger sister who lives in St. Louis. Any ideas on where you'd like to move to in Florida," Penny asked?

Ken suggested, "let's look at a few areas. Then we can focus on schools and jobs for the locations that interest us. Then we can narrow it down and really research whatever we deem the best place for us to live." Ken then thought of something else. "We may also need to consider schools for our kids, should we decide to have them."

It was something that none of them had thought about before, except Katie. In her mind, she was destined to have kids with her older brother. They all agreed to keep these things in mind and continued on with their dinner. During their conversations, Penny spoke about something else that was weighing on her mind.

"I want to address something that will be important to us as we continue this new relationship," she began. "You three will have to start calling me by my name. Once we move, you will need to start calling me Penny. For now, you still need to call me mom in certain situations. Inside, you can address me as either mom or Penny, but you will need to get used to it, so the more practice you have, the sooner you can get used to it when we move."

The three siblings all nodded in agreement, before the conversation continued on to lighter topics. After cleaning up from dinner, they retired to the living room with a bottle of wine to further enjoy the evening. It was nice to relax.

Much like their conversation on the couch after their mom discovered the sibling's new relationship, they sat the same way with Ken in between his two sisters and their mother across from them.

Maybe it was the wine, or the fact that Ken couldn't keep his eyes off his beautiful sisters, but they sat hip to hip together. Ken couldn't resist placing a hand on each of the girls' thighs, rubbing them and feeling their smoothness. The girls, in return, snuggled up closer to Ken, which caused them to slouch down significantly to put their heads on his shoulder.

Penny sat across from them and smiled at her children. Looking at them, she could see how happy they were. She could also see them loving together, raising a family together, and growing old together. Regardless of whatever part she played in the relationship, Penny knew that she wanted to be there for her children. They had found each other, even though they had all been right in front of one another the whole time.

Penny found herself excited by the prospect of moving to Florida to begin their knew life together. Now that she was a part of the relationship, she felt more strongly about how right it was. Her children were at opposite extremes of height for their respective genders, but their hearts were big and pure. They deserved to have the love they had found together, but where exactly did she fit in?

When she came out of her reverie, she noticed that Ken was looking directly at her. Both girls had their eyes closed, basking in the closeness to their brother. They indeed looked happy and content.

Ken seemed to sense her worries and said, "Penny, you belong with us. Never doubt that. There's enough room for you over here, you know. There will always be room for you!"

To Penny, that was all the confirmation she needed. Ken displayed maturity beyond his years. When, the heck, did he grow up and get so wise, she thought? Then it dawned on her. Ken had grown up at an early age. He was forced to.

Hearing Ken call her by her name stirred something up inside of her. She realized that she loved him more than ever now. With tears in her eyes, she silently got up and walked over to Ken. Once she was in front of him, she leaned over and planted a deep kiss on his lips.

The motion caused both Katherine and Katie to stir from their relaxed states. Katherine was beaming. She knew the feeling her mom felt as she was kissing Ken. It was special.

Katie was also smiling, but she was getting turned on by her mother and brother kissing each other. She was so ready to make love to Ken, but she wanted the love of the rest of her family as well. Katie spoke up and said, "maybe it's time to head upstairs and figure out our 'sleeping arrangements' for tonight and from here going forward."

Penny stopped assaulting Ken's lips to look at her daughter. She smiled and said," I think we need to use your bed tonight, Katie. It's the only one big enough for you and the rest of us."

Indeed, Katie's bed was custom made for her large size. Once that had been decided, they all stood up and made their way to Katie's room. As they approached, Katherine ushered Ken onward to his room, while Penny and Katie headed into Katie's room.

Ken was confused and asked Katherine what was going on, to which Katherine replied, "I'm going to get you ready, and maybe have a little fun with you before you take Katie's virginity. Mom is going to prep Katie and make her more comfortable."

"What exactly did you three discuss while you were out shopping today," Ken asked bewildered?

They were already in Ken's room, so Katherine closed the door behind her. She calmly stated, "that is a topic best left between us ladies." She continued, "now take your clothes off and get on your bed."

Ken didn't need to be told twice. As he was discarding his clothes, Katherine was doing the same. Ken fumbled with his clothes as Katherine's dress slipped down her long, voluptuous, and slender frame. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath, so her massive breasts were exposed as soon as the dress slipped down past them. Ken was transfixed by the sight of her.

Katherine noticed the attention Ken was giving her. She loved it. It made her feel very special. He didn't see her height as an issue. Ken saw her for what she was, a beautiful woman. She was a beautiful woman with needs, and Ken wasn't as ready as she hoped he would be.

"Kenny, I appreciate you admiring my body, but you need to finish getting undressed if you want to have fun."

That snapped Ken out of his mesmerized state. He quickly finished undressing until both of them were standing face to face in their boxers and panties respectively. Katherine walked up to Ken and pushed him. He was already standing against his bed, so he fell backward onto it. Katherine walked up and pulled his boxers down, revealing his large package that was hiding underneath.

Katherine's eyes grew quite large as she took in the sight of Ken's penis. "Kenny, I will never call you my little brother again," she said seriously.

Ken was proud at that moment. Like his mother, she noticed his size but wasn't intimidated by it. He said, "I don't care if you do Kat. I know you do it jokingly and would never hurt me. Besides, that's how this whole relationship seems to have gotten started."

Katherine thought about it for a moment and decided he was right. That fateful conversation sparked the beginning of the rest of their lives together. Katherine loved him more now than she ever had before. She slowly slid her panties off and joined Ken on his bed. She quickly embraced her brother, and they started making out.

Katherine knew that time was a factor. Her job was to get Ken off quick, so he would be able to go longer when Katie was ready. She broke the kiss and flipped around so her vagina was in Ken's face. She saw no reason why she couldn't get a little pleasure while she gave it to Ken.

Her body was longer than Ken's body, but his length helped aid their positions better. Katherine took his penis into her mouth and started giving him the best blowjob he'd ever had. She attacked his penis like she was dying, and she was trying to get the antidote contained inside.

Ken, for his part, was matching her 'lick for suck' as he ate her out. It was something Ken truly enjoyed, and so had his past girlfriends. In fact, unbeknownst to Ken, it was a big reason why many of his girlfriends had stuck around.

Ken and Katherine were so worked up that it didn't take them long to get to the edge of their orgasms. They were starting to sweat as they approached their inevitable climaxes. Ken was attacking Katherine's clit with abandon. Katherine reciprocated by taking Ken further into her mouth.

Ken had never had such pleasure from a blowjob before. He was approaching his climax quickly. Too quickly in his opinion. Finally, he couldn't take any more. He stopped attacking Katherine's clit to warn her of his impending climax.

Katherine never let up. If anything, she increased the speed of her blowjob. She just grunted in acknowledgement. She was feeling so good, and she loved having her brother's penis in her mouth. She also enjoyed having him eat her out. She just wanted him to get back to her clit.

Ken took it as a sign that she was fine with it, so he went back to eating Katherine out. Somehow, he knew she was closing in on her own orgasm. As she continued to suck him, Ken started back on Katherine's clit. However, it wasn't long before he felt the familiar tingle deep in his balls that signaled his impending orgasm.

Ken grunted as he released his seed into Katherine's awaiting mouth. Katherine, for her part, took everything Ken had to give her. She didn't want to spill a drop because she truly loved her brother. The thought of her causing Ken to climax, and Ken's final grunt while her clit was in his mouth, caused Katherine to have her own intense orgasm.

Ken wasn't quite ready for the torrent of Katherine's fluids. He was lost in euphoria until he felt a flood hit his throat. He sputtered as he tried to fight passing out from the pleasure. Ken swallowed as much as he could while dealing with his intense orgasm. He felt Katherine shift off of him and laid down beside him.

"Kenny, that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had," Katherine said with a relaxed smile on her face. She leaned over and kissed Ken passionately, tasting her own juices on his mouth but not caring.

As they came up for air, Ken said, "Kat, you are amazing. I think my orgasm came too quickly. I think that just the thought that I was with my loving sister made me hornier." Ken looked deep into Katherine's eyes and whispered, "I love you Kat!"

Katherine's smile got bigger. She returned Ken's sentiment. "Kenny, I love you too!" As she said this, Ken's door opened, and their mom entered.

Penny smiled at them. "My lovely children. It seems that you two really enjoyed yourselves." She continued, "Katie is ready for you Ken. You need to be gentle with her, and I know you will be." She looked at Katherine and said, "good job getting your brother ready. Now we need to help Katie out. Are you two ready?"

Ken and Katherine looked at each other, smiled, and got up off the bed together. They followed Penny down the hall to Katie's room walking hand in hand. When they arrived, Katie was sprawled out naked on her bed. Her bed barely contained the length of her long sexy body. Katherine had seen Katie naked before, but Ken was in awe of his youngest sister.

"Katie, you are beautiful! I must be the luckiest man in the world. Every guy that dated you must have been very stupid and immature. What I see before me is a gorgeous young woman," Ken said as he walked in and towards Katie's bed.

Katie smiled widely at Ken's compliment. She was nervous but seeing her loving family here with her calmed her down. "Thank you, Ken! I think you're good looking too!" When she said that, Katie looked down at Ken's large penis, which was already getting hard. Her eyes widened in shock at its size. She got a little nervous again wondering how it was going to fit in her.

Ken took a moment to look at his youngest sister's amazing, Amazonian body. He didn't understand any guy's hesitation to be with Katie. Sure, she was tall, but she was so well proportioned. Her feet were large, but still feminine looking. It was hard to explain. Her long legs were smooth and sexy. She was laying on her butt, but Ken remembered seeing her in a bikini before, and her butt was very shapely.

Ken continued to move his gaze upward. Her taut stomach showed how much effort she put into maintaining her fit body. His eyes continued to her very large breasts. Her large areolas were capped with her already hard nipples. They looked very inviting to Ken. Finally, his gaze rested upon Katie's lovely face. She was looking back at him with her big, beautiful, blue eyes. There was no worry in those eyes, only love for him. Her smile told him everything he needed to know. She was in love with him, much like he was with her.