Loving Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie, you are absolutely gorgeous! I love you!" Ken couldn't wait anymore. He walked over to the bed and lay down beside her. Not to be left out, Katherine went to the other side of Katie and did the same. Their mother got in behind Katherine.

Katie looked at Ken before moving her gaze to her older sister. Katherine bent down and kissed Katie on the lips, just a quick peck, but it was reassuring. Katherine said, "this time is for you my dear Katie. You and Kenny. Mom and I are here to help guide you through it."

Penny reached over her younger daughter's body and gripped Katie's hand. "That's right my baby girl. We are going to make sure you enjoy your first time."

Katie was surrounded by love. She was lucky to have her close-knit family there to experience it with her. She squeezed her mother's hand in return and said, "I'm lucky to have you guys here to support me." She turned to look at Ken. She reached down and caressed his large, hard penis before saying, "Ken, you are so large. I don't know how that's going to fit in me. Please be gentle with me." She smiled nervously at him.

Katie forgot she was still holding her mother's hand. Penny squeezed it and said, "don't worry, Katie. You'd be surprised what a woman can fit inside her. You'll be just fine."

Katherine put her hand on Katie's arm and said, "that's right Katiebug. We'll be here to help you through your experience."

Katie felt much better. Penny squeezing her hand and Katherine's use of her nickname helped put her at ease. She looked back to Ken and said, "please big brother, make a woman out of me."

"Katie, I can't make you what you already are. You are an incredible woman. We're just going to have fun and take our love to the next level."

Penny and Katherine were both impressed by Ken's words. Katie lost her nervousness and started getting more into the mood of the situation. She brought Ken's head to hers and they enjoyed a very sensuous kiss, one that displayed the longing in Katie's desires.

Ken broke the kiss and moved down Katie's body. He was by her feet in an instant. He touched her right foot and slightly massaged it, going over her entire foot, mapping the feel of it in his hands. He then did the same with her left foot before moving on to her legs. Katherine was playing with her sister's large right breast, helping to stimulate her sister's senses. Penny had slipped off the bed and moved to Katie's left side. She started gently massaging her other breast.

Katie was experiencing things she hadn't before. Her body was tingling with anticipation. Her mother's and older sister's attentions to her breasts were amazing, especially when they pulled her nipples into their mouths. However, her focus was on Ken. He had progressed further up her legs and was at the entrance of her love tunnel. She could feel his kisses on her thighs, his breath on her skin.

"Please Ken," she pleaded with him.

Ken wasn't one to disappoint. He sensuously started to explore her lower lips. When his lips contacted her dripping vagina, she let out a moan of pleasure. Katherine decided to up the ante. She lifted her head to Katie's ear and whispered, "Ken is amazing at eating pussy."

Katie moaned again. Katherine continued, "he ate me out before we came in here. I've never experienced such an intense orgasm! Did you taste any of my juices when you kissed Ken?

Katie was getting hotter and wetter as Katherine whispered in her ear while Ken attacked her vagina. Penny sensed Katie was getting more and more aroused and increased her play with Katie's left breast while simultaneously moving over to kiss her daughter on the lips. It was their first kiss, and it served to increase Katie's rapidly approaching orgasm. It was an unplanned coordination of sensuous acts between mother, son, and eldest daughter. Somehow, they each sensed what they needed to do to help Katie get closer and closer to her impending orgasm.

"Do you like kissing mom," Katherine seductively whispered in Katie's ear." Katie just groaned into her mother's mouth. "Don't her lips taste divine?"

Ken had picked up his assault on Katie's clit. He knew she was close. Suddenly, Katie was lost in a wave of pleasure as a tsunami crashed into her and rolled over her. She tensed up and clamped Ken's head between her legs as he lapped away at the juices coming from her vagina. Fortunately for Ken, Katie didn't clamp down hard enough to hurt him, although it was close. Ken, for his part, didn't mind it as he wanted Katie to have a great experience.

Penny had released her lip lock on Katie and let her daughter breathe. "That's it baby! Ride it out! Enjoy it!" Katie just moaned in ecstasy, doing as her mother told her as she rode the intense wave of pleasure.

Katherine just beamed widely. She felt proud that she was able to help Katie achieve an unbelievable orgasm. She still had a hand on Katie's right breast, tweaking her nipple between gentle caresses.

Katie finally released Ken's head. He came up for air and looked at his youngest sister. He enjoyed seeing the look of pleasure on her beautiful face. By now, Ken's penis was rock hard. He slowly moved up her body until he reached her face and planted a sensuous kiss on her lips. She tasted herself and loved it. Ken backed away slightly and asked if she was ready for him now.

Katie could only nod as she still hadn't found her voice after her intense orgasm. Ken looked at first his mother, then his younger sister, who both nodded their approval. Ken moved back down Katie's long body until the head of his penis was just outside the entrance to her vagina. Ken's head was level with Katie's breasts in this position. Ken looked up into Katie's gorgeous eyes. Katie nodded, and Ken started to enter her.

Both Katie and Ken exhaled sharply as Ken penetrated her lips with the tip of his penis. He slowly continued to push inside of her, inch by inch, but he never felt any resistance. He stopped momentarily and looked up at her inquisitively.

Katie looked down when she felt Ken wasn't continuing to push inside her. She saw the question in his eyes and said, "I tore it a long time ago. I'm actually glad because I don't have to deal with the pain on my first time."

Ken smiled back at her and continued to push forward into his youngest sister. She was tight, despite her size. Katie felt that his large penis was filling her to the brim. She wondered how much of it he actually had in her. She squeezed both her mom's and her sister's hand as Ken continued to enter her. She was happy they could be here to guide and help her.

Penny leaned over and whispered, "you're doing great, Katiebug. He's almost completely in. Just lay there and enjoy it!"

Katherine squeezed her sister's hand back and kissed her shoulder. She was happy for her sister, but she was also a little jealous of her. She wanted Ken inside of her and couldn't wait until it was her turn. Right now, though, she just wanted to be there for her sister's first experience. She loved her not-so-little sister and wanted nothing more for Katie than her happiness.

Penny felt proud of the closeness of her children. Even she was amazed at how in sync all of them were, including her. Paul had been right. She had bonded with her children over the years.

Ken finished pushing himself into her. Her previous orgasm had helped lubricate her enough to make it easy for him to enter her. Katie's vagina was like a glove for his penis. He looked up into her eyes and saw the sparkle in them. She was smiling down at him as he had finished moving into her. Ken quietly said, "I'm all the way in, my Gentle Giant."

Katie loved hearing him call her that. She loved him deeply. While she was looking at him, she had the sudden realization that she was the first of the women to consummate their new relationship with Ken. She felt honored because Penny or Katherine could have easily been the first. They had even had the opportunity. Yet, they let Katie be the first. At the thought of this, Katie had a few tears in her eyes that she tried to blink away.

She turned to Penny, and then Katherine, saying, "thank you for letting me be first. It means so much to me!"

"Katie, we love you, and we wanted you to have this opportunity. Ken was eager to do it, and mom and I were more than happy to make your first experience worthwhile," Katherine whispered. Penny just silently nodded in agreement.

Ken started moving back out of Katie, causing her to feel momentarily empty until Ken moved back into her. He slowly built up a smooth rhythm which Katie started to reciprocate. She was feeling great. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Her previous orgasm had been quick due to the ministrations of all of her family. It felt great, but this was a different kind of feeling. She was full, then not full, full, not full, over and over again. Her pleasure was increasing with each stroke. If this was sex, then she wanted more of it. She was glad it was her brother and not some random guy. He was the only one for her, now and forever.

Ken was feeling great as well. It was a good thing that Katherine had given him a blowjob to help him last longer. Otherwise, he would have blown his load very quickly. Katie felt better than any other girl he had been with. It's true that she was able to take him fully, unlike the other girls, but it was more than that. He truly loved this young woman.

That was it! That was the difference! He had been going out with girls. Now he was with three of the most beautiful women in the world, and they wanted to be with him wholeheartedly. That thought pushed him dangerously close to his second orgasm in the last hour.

Katie was looking into his eyes. She saw the change in him and saw his sense of urgency. She felt it too. Both of them were consumed by the fact that they had found the people they belonged with. She was speeding towards her own orgasm, but she didn't care.

Ken looked into her eyes. He had one question in his mind for her. He wasn't using any protection. He wanted so badly to cum inside of her, but he wouldn't do anything she didn't want to. He also didn't want to impregnate her, at least not yet.

Katie seemed to understand the question in his eyes. There was no way she was going to let him pull out. She wrapped her long longs around his body and locked him in. Penny and Katherine noticed this before looking from Katie, who was nodding, to Ken, who was smiling back at her in acknowledgement. It was obvious what was going on.

Katie wasn't concerned about getting pregnant. All she wanted was her brother's seed in her. She wanted to finish what they had started. She wanted him! That thought alone caused Katie to explode with the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Her vision wavered as she was lost in bliss.

Ken felt Katie's spasms and couldn't hold back any longer. He exploded into her, releasing what felt like a gallon of cum into his little sister. The thought of him cumming into his sister only increased his pleasure.

Katie was floored. She thought her previous orgasm was unbelievable, but this one had her on cloud nine. She couldn't imagine experiencing anything so wonderful. She wrapped her long limbs around Ken, immobilizing him as she rode out her intense orgasm. When she finally came down, she felt relaxed to the point that she was on the verge of falling asleep. She let Ken go, but Ken just stayed there, laying on top of Katie. Her breasts were a very large pillow for his head to rest on.

Penny and Katherine gave Katie some space on the bed. They both backed off a little from her but stayed on the bed. They were proud that Katie was able to finally experience the joys of sex. Penny reached out and stroked her daughter's hair, which was sweaty and clung to her forehead.

Ken found the strength to lift his head and smile up at Katie. He told her, "I've never experienced anything quite like that Katie! You are one heck of a young woman!"

Katie smiled at him before pulling him up so that they were face to face with each other. "Thank you, for everything, Ken! That experience was beyond my wildest imaginations. I love you!" With that said, she kissed him fully on the lips. She rolled him over to her right side towards Katherine. Right now, she was tired and didn't want to do anything but sleep next to her family.

Both Ken and Katie fell asleep quickly. Katherine snuggled up behind her brother and sandwiched him between her and Katie before she, too, fell asleep. Her final thought before passing out was that she loved her family. She loved Ken. She knew her time was coming. She smiled as sleep took her.

Penny propped up on her elbow to look at her children. She smiled down at them, especially seeing the Ken sandwich on the bed. She loved them. They loved each other, together. She couldn't be happier. She felt that she belonged in this relationship, that they all belonged. They belonged to each other, and this budding relationship felt right. It was at this moment that Penny lost all doubts of what they were doing. They would grow together and be happy. They would love each other, together! Penny laid down, and within minutes, she was fast asleep. They slept in the giant bed together, without a care in the world, only looking forward to where this relationship was going.