All Comments on 'Loving Wife Ch. 01'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Very well done

You have done a remarkable job of developing the characters in this story. I was hooked from the beginning, and I'm eager to see where you take this story.

I also find it interesting that you placed a story called "Loving Wife" in this category instead of "Loving Wives." Probably a wise decision, as you'll avoid some of the nastier comments and one-star ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent start. Can't wait for more!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
very realistic erotica

You did it again T_N, with another story written from the perspective of a Real Life Wife, a real human being.

I know from experience, that many of the wives and girlfriends that engage in spouse swapping and orgies, were bullied and even physically beaten into participating.

Then of course, the infantile trolls will always blame the females, of what ever age, that the reality of group sex never measures up to the masturbatory fantasies of the perpetually adolescent.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I can tell you've got the start of another excellent story. Not sure I agree with fanfare's characterization of 'many' women in the swinging lifestyle. Maybe in their area. But it does happen and it is sad to see.

The story is an accurate representation of what a real house party looks like though. Average people fulfilling part of what they need. And Ann's words were very true.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Good start

Excellnet dialogue and insights into the wife's thoughts. Pls continue

Billr26Billr26over 9 years ago
You have talent

I can't wait to read more. Such a realistic portrayal of many relationships & people. It had titalating elements, that beg for more graphic detail when the time is right for the main characters. A great tease as a first chapter.

davwoodavwooabout 8 years ago
Lifestyle Parties

Very similar to my recollection of house parties. My wife was very reluctant to attend until her inhibitions dissolved as a younger man overcame her reluctance to participate. He was very subtle in his seduction technique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WELL PACED NARATIVE

I agree with previously expressed opinion that you have accurately portrayed the typical house party and attendees. Your opinion that these are real people who are fun to get to know is probably the best piece of information a novice can go into the place knowing.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
But what choice did she have? Stan made it perfectly clear...she was no longer enough

AFTER KNOWING THIS, SHE SHOULD BE GONE AND RE-STARTING HER LIFE. tk u mlj lv nv

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE STORY

.

esmdcpl4_69esmdcpl4_69over 4 years ago
I could feel Elenoar!

I wanna be her! I am her!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES