Loving Wife Turned

Story Info
Husband's Loving Wife desires opens wife up for new ideas.
4.4k words
3.74
50.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A Thread Gets Pulled

It was only by chance that Lance saw what he did. Walking over the Bill's cubicle to drop off some reports, Lance caught a glance at an internet window that was open on Bill's phone. It was opened to a literotica.com page. In bright blue there was a hyperlink that showed it was a story from the Loving Wives section of the site. That brief moment of time was all Lance had as Bill walked back up to his cube. Each man greeted each other in a friendly way and there was no obvious way for Bill to know what Lance had seen, but Lance's mind had already begun to turn on what he now knew about his workmate and rival.

Lance and Bill were both in their early 30s and had worked for the same corporation for the same time. Both were brought in as a part of a competitive MBA executive program with another dozen or so individuals. They both were seen as top future prospects, but for different reasons. Lance was tall, handsome and charming. A former college athlete, he was easy to like and that gave him a confidence that made him a natural leader. Bill, on the other hand, was short and stout. He wasn't an ugly man, but as a church-going shy type he was successful because of his work ethic. He was very bright, but there was also no project he wouldn't pour himself into. He was a grinder who wouldn't be denied.

A material difference between them was also their personal lives. Part of Bill's ability to work hard was that he had a very devoted wife. They had met in college and married in their senior year. In the 10 years since, Nancy blossomed in her looks and her shyness dissipated as she settled into their marriage and she supported his long nights of work as she was taught a dutiful wife should. Lance, on the other hand married just a few years ago to Mia (Pixie). Their relationship was a tempest in a tea cup that ran fiery hot or bitter cold. Both were good looking and outgoing people and both always felt happy to have landed such a prized partner, but both also lived a life on the razor's edge because they had let their relationship gravitate to an open marriage.

So, when Lance saw Bill's screen a devilish set of thoughts began to unfold. First, he knew what literotica was. The world's largest sex story website. He also knew that the Loving Wives crowd were usually a bunch of guys with Napoleon complexes. They all thought of themselves as big men and Lance believed they usually felt that anything except a servitude wife was something to be suspect of. Since Lance and Pixie had always looked at marriage, love, love making and sex as different orbs with very little overlap, they both had always felt sad for the guys who felt like they needed to be the guardians at the gate of the Loving Wives stories. That there was only some stupid one size fits all story for a site designed to be an open forum of sex and smut.

When Lance got home and told Pixie what he saw she broke out laughing. "You're fucking kidding me?" she said. "Ha, you know its always the churchy ones who are the biggest pervs. Oh my, the little man reads his little wife control stories at work! Fucking crazy." she continued. Then after a pause she said, "Oh my, you know what this means for Nancy right?"

Lance nodded and said, "Yup. Poor girl is stuck giving it up to her little man when he comes calling. Missionary. On Tuesday nights or whenever their fucking BINGO night is." They both chuckled and continued to pick apart the other couple throughout diner that night.

The next morning Pixie had a coyest smile on her face at breakfast. "Lance, babe, what do you think of Nancy?" she asked. "

What do you mean?" he replied.

"I mean, I know she doesn't get fixed up, but I was thinking of her at the holiday party last year and she's kinda cute with a hot—if hidden—body." she said.

"Huh, yeah, maybe. I hadn't thought of her really because, I don't know. If I recall, I think you're right, but either way I trust your judgement. Why are you bringing this up?" Lance said.

"Well, look, maybe I'm a total bitch. Actually, I am a bitch for saying this, but I have an idea that I was thinking of overnight. I want you to hear me out all the way before responding. You have my permission to tell me to shove it or help me move the idea forward. Ok?" she said in a flirting soft way.

"Um, ok. I'm open babe." Lance said as he sat at the table for what felt like a large discussion.

"Look honey. You and Bill have been rivals for promotions and recognition for a while. But things are going to get more serious. There are less spots at the top and I was wondering if we can do something extra to help you advance. Plus, now that we know we have a little Napoleon among us and a hot wife that would probably be better off with a little freedom and encouragement..." she drifted in her story as she took another sip of coffee. "Well, I'm wondering if we could try to include her as a play thing for you—or us." she blurted out.

Lance nearly spit out his coffee when he heard her. It's not that they didn't work to cultivate a stable of playful people to swing with, but this was different. This was a triple dose of corruptive ideas. If it worked, they have another playmate, they'd potentially set free Nancy from the chains of sexual oppression they suspected she was in and finally, that shift in the foundation of Bill would likely give Lance the edge at work going forward.

After a moment of consideration Lance responded, "You're right babe. You are such a bitch and this is why I fucking love you. I'm in."

Chapter II: Bait The Trap

It was the perfect day for the annual summer BBQ Softball Game. Lance looked forward to this each year as it was a little bit of a chance to show off his athleticism and relive some of his college glory days. This year he felt a special sense of anticipation with he and Pixie prepared to start their work on Bill and Nancy. Early on Lance and Pixie found their target couple. They made a point to be friendly and to make sure beers were in no shortage of supply. Pixie complemented Nancy on her simple flowered patterned cotton dress and Lance told Bill he wanted to make sure they were both on the same team so the younger guys could show the older staff up. The extra attention and kindness was welcomed by the reserved Bill and Nancy and, along with the general social setting, put everyone at ease.

Just as Lance wanted, he and Bill were put on the same team when the game was ready to get going. Pixie and Nancy found their way to the bleachers to watch the action. Pixie led the conversation and by the 4th inning, both girls were starting to feel tipsy as they baked in the sun. At first, Pixie started to probe Nancy about her relationship with Bill. "How long have you been married? How long had you dated?" were her simple questions up front. Then she began to share her details in confidence, but with each volley she'd add a bit of next-level salacious detail and try to read the level of interest from Nancy. "Yes, Lance has been great—most days. He's a great guy—and a hunk. I mean, look at him in his element! Plus, he's wild and knows what he's doing in the right way, if you know what I mean." she said. Nancy didn't have talk like that with her church friends, but she showed no sign of resistance to hearing more. For the next hour the girls talked about boys, but mostly it was story after story of her and Lance's wild exploits.

Then, in the bottom of the 9th, Pixie went for broke by saying, "You know, if you can keep a secret, I'll tell you what drives me the craziest."

Nancy nodded and said, "I definitely can keep your secret."

So Pixie almost whispered to her, "Sometimes I like to check out Lance's phone or his laptop's internet history. Especially his phone. He likes to go on literotica and read the craziest stories about other people having sex. I tease him about it some, but if I like a good story then I'll bring it into our bedroom somehow. Were pretty open to exploring and having fun."

Nancy visibly squirmed in her seat at the thought and then the game ended and so did their secret conversation.

On the drive home Pixie told Lance how it went with Nancy. How she talked up Lance as a lover, their sex life and then planted the seed of literotica as a source of enjoyment. She went on to explain that she felt Nancy was absorbing it all. She didn't feed into it so much, but you could tell her motor was running. The girls had exchanged numbers and Pixie said, "I hope she calls for some follow on time. I'd say the chances are good that it happens—especially if she searches her husband's internet history."

Sure as she said it, the next day Nancy text Pixie. Lance was at work when Pixie called him and read her text:

"Hi Pixie. Nancy here. Thanks for the talk yesterday. You were right on something and if you have time I'd like to talk. Are you free for lunch or a drink this week?"

"Well, well, well..." Lance said. "Holy fucks Pix, we have to play this right. We have another fish on the hook." he continued.

"Totally. I'd like to scoop this honey pot into the fold. I'll respond and spend some time with her. Let's see where it leads, but just know, you better to be ready to help me close any deal with her. This could pan out or she could slip away." Pixie responded.

Chapter 3: The Hook

Pixie showed up to the 10th Street Bar in a tighter than normal dress with a lower than normal cut top. Standing in high heals really helped show off her tone legs as she stood to scan the bar upon entrance. She was glad she beat Nancy to the spot so she could secure a pair of chairs at the bar instead of being tucked away in a corner spot. Nancy was going to see what attention felt like if Pixie had anything to do with it.

A drink in, Nancy showed and found her way to Pixie. She looked visibly flustered and gladly accepted a tall glass of wine to start her off. Nancy started to apologize for her being so worked up and thanked Pixie a few times for being there as a friend. Starting to get it off her chest Nancy said, "Ok, so yesterday I was kind of taken back by what all you had to say. Please understand that I was raised in the church and my whole life has been governed by that." Then she whispered, "Bill was my first actually and please don't say that to anyone." Pixie smiled and took her hand in comfort. Nancy continued, "I thought Bill was the same way, but after we talked I couldn't help myself. Like you, I checked his phone last night after he went to sleep." With a swallow of wine for courage she went on, "He has been looking at the same website you mentioned. Literary erotic or something. Anyway, I started to read what he was reading and it kind of concerns me. It's like almost one theme they call Loving Wives."

Another sip and then, "It's not so much that sex is a part of this. I honestly, as I've gotten older, know I like sex and maybe I've missed out..." she drifted until continuing, "but this stuff was about control and revenge and hard to read ideas. It wasn't about fun and pleasure that I thought sex was about. If anything, I thought fantasy-type ideas would be something I found." Then she drew a conclusion, "I've always seen my husband as a strong and persistent man. I gave my love to him because I felt we would be equals but really, he's small and scared. It's a total turn off that he's relishes in control of me the way he does. At least that's the way I see it. Am I crazy?"

Pixie stood up to hug Nancy. She told her how sorry she was to hear that Nancy found something so upsetting to her. Then she tried to show that empathy when she said, "Girl, I know it might be tough with your upbringing, but I think it's fair to say we are all sexual beings. Everyone has some set of things that turn them on. Maybe Bill needs to be in control so much because he's insecure. I mean, he is a smaller in stature man. I'm not sure, because Lance and I talked about all of this before marriage. Fortunately, we're a match set on this topic. What I mean is we both can't be satisfied with one person for sex, but also want a marriage that delivers a household and a closeness you can't get with just fucking."

Nancy took another sip and ordered a second glass of wine. Then she turned to Pixie and said, "That's what I thought. I mean, that's what I thought you were saying yesterday. I have also been thinking about that all night." Pausing to take in more wine she continued, "...and I have to confess that I'm so mad at Bill. I'm so struck that he sees me in this way."

With her pausing Pixie took her cue, "That you want to teach him a lesson? Is that what you're thinking?"

With some hesitation Nancy said, "You know, when you don't know what you're missing it's hard enough. I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm a woman and, between us, I'm feeling like I'm missing out. Then this." she said. Continuing with another large sip she said, "Yes, I'm thinking about it."

"Well, listen honey. You trying something out is not going to be a problem." Pixie said as she drew her attention to two corners of the room. "You notice both those tables of guys have been eying you since you sat down. You're extremely attractive and if you choose too, your sexual torch will burn bright!" said Pixie.

Nancy, feeling the wine, blushed and reached her open hand to now cover Pixie's and said, "Thank you. Bill is kind to me, but there's a part of me that's been ignored for a long time. And for him to relish all of these stories of other men that want to have a wife just serve them like a second-class citizen. No way."

Chapter 4: Reel Her In

"Look baby, I totally get it. What's say we get a shot in us and head out? I've got more wine at my place. It's close and we can kick our shoes off." said Pixie. "Ok girl, but with any more wine you may have to drive me home later." responded Nancy. Leaving the bar Pixie text Lance to scram but be on notice nearby. They we're headed back to their hose, but she didn't want to scare Nancy away.

15 minutes later Pixie popped the cork on a bottle of wine and poured two glasses for them. Settling into their living room Pixie took a bold chance and said, "Nancy, let me ask, do you and Bill talk about your fantasies? You said you're not a little girl anymore and that's obvious. You're a beautiful woman and with that transformation must come some new desires to be explored, no?"

Feeling loose, Nancy responded, "Pfft. No. Bill's idea of exotic is when he have sex doggy style. He doesn't even go down on me. I mean, he has, but only a few times and it's been years."

Pixie felt like that was enough of an opening to respond with, "Mark does warm me up with some head sometimes, but the best oral sex I've had comes from another women. Maybe it's knowing your way around, or maybe I just find a woman's body sensual and exciting. To see a pretty face down licking me gets to every time."

They both took a long sip of wine and let those words linger. Then Pixie moved closer to Nancy and placed her hand on her thigh. Softly she asked Nancy if she'd like to get more comfortable. Nancy wasn't able to fully respond, but caught in the moment, she smiled. Pixie leaned in and kissed Nancy. The kiss was warm and sensual. It wasn't like Bill's peck's. There was no rush and Nancy felt it inside her body. When the kiss broke, both women took a breath.

Nancy found it in her to speak, "That was a first for me. In fact, everything since yesterday feels like that. I'm nervous. I'm excited. But I want to set expectations. I've always felt attracted to men. I don't know how I would process something physical with a women."

Pixie responded, "Sweetheart, I understand. I had the same feeling with my first women. But, if you really are open to new experiences but want to have a man in the equation then hold onto your seat for what I'm going to say. I'll remind you that my husband and I play together sometime. I know he thinks you're a hottie. There's no pressure, but this feels like a time you're interested in having for some new experiences just for you. Some questions maybe to be answered so you know? You and I are here and can keep moving at a pace you're comfortable but Lance is just at a neighbor's house so he could be here I moments. What do you think?"

"Oh my God. You're suggesting a threesome? With your husband? I don't want to..."

Nancy started and Pixie interrupted. "Oh yes. Definitely yes, we would both welcome you and support your sexual desires to explore." finished Pixie.

A moment passed and another sip of wine later Kathy turned to Pixie and said, "Kiss me and call Lance. Let's see where this goes. I want to be stronger than my fears."

Chapter 5: The Fucking

Lance had never made it back home so quick. Full of excitement he was like a kid on Christmas morning. Walking into the living room he found Pixie with her head buried in Nancy's pussy and both naked and panting. His entrance was a brief interruption and for a moment Nancy felt embarrassed and went to cover up. Pixie held her arm to slow that instinct and told Lance to get naked. Not that Lance needed any instruction but the words allowed it to happen immediately.

Nancy got to see another naked man for the first time in 10 years and this specimen was quite different than Bill. Lance was already mostly hard and with nearly a foot of height, Nancy observed that that size difference translated to the size of his cock. Walking over to the couch with the ladies, Pixie sat up and called for Lance to bring his big cock to her. Opening her mouth he pushed his dick down into her. In no time he was fully hard and she was deep throating her man. Nancy started to rub her own pussy as she could see the outline of Lance's head push into Pixie's throat. When Nancy started to moan, Pixie let off of Lance and, looking up, told him, "I think we're being selfish. You want to offer our guest some?"

Lance took a step or two over toward Nancy and angled himself for her. Standing where his cock was just an inch in front of her face he said, "Are you ready to show me what you can do with it?"

Nancy was mesmerized. The base of his cock was at her chin level and it stood firm and curved to over her forehead. It was glistening with the saliva and precum from Pixie's early cocksucking efforts. All of Nancy's inhibitions melted away as she leaned up and in toward Lance's dick. Opening her mouth she took his member in and gently began to stroke it with her tongue and lips. Bobbing her head up and down she was surprised at how full she felt just with his dick in her mouth. She started to ache with desire to feel that same fullness I her womb. It would be a fullness never before felt by her and would change her for life.

Lance and Pixie knew these things. They looked at each other as their new prized trophy became a pet for them to play with. Lance was especially proud to start fucking his coworker's wife and, soon, to drill a little Loving Wife 'pretend' man's married pussy. This turn of event was a real coup for him.

Pixie took a cue and got back down between Nancy's legs. Licking her folds with her full tongue. Nancy had swelled and was wet with pleasure. Moaning as Lance started to drive his cock down her gullet. Then, before Nancy could cum Pixie pulled off. A pouty Nancy sighed and stopped giving Lance head for a moment. Pixie looked at Nancy and said, "I think you're ready for some more fun."

Then she sat up and kissed her while also breaking that kiss to suck a little on Lance. She and Nancy both kissed and licked his cock while Pixie squeezed his base a bit so they could taste his sweet precum nectar. Then Nancy laid back on the couch and Lance moved behind Nancy as she went on all fours ready for him.

Lance took a moment to rub his dick up and down on her pussy and anal cavity before sliding all the way to the hilt into her. Both of his strong hands garbed her hips and pulled her onto his cock and then held her there for a moment. That was it. Nancy convulsed. She started screaming obscenities and her knees buckled. Lance and Pixie smiled at each other.

12