Loving Wife Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with time to recover for Nancy, Lance started to fuck her tight pussy. He started slow and then his mind disconnected. His thoughts drifted to Bill. Poor fucking Bill, who's probably working on some report while he was working on his wife. There would be no retribution. No revenge. Lance could fuck his wife as much as he wanted and little Bill couldn't tell people or try to fight him. Bill was being rendered impotent while Lance's cock continued to pummel his wife.

His trance was broken when Pixie moved. She slid down closer to Nancy's face and told her, "Ok girl, your turn baby. Suck on momma's pussy for me." Then Nancy—a lesbian virgin until that moment—stuck out her tongue and began to lap on Pixie's pussy. She continued and then went into a position where her mouth fully covered Pixie's opening and clit so she could suck and lick while maintaining pressure on her. As Lance was fucking Nancy and she was transmitting that rhythmic pace directly onto Pixie. When Nancy slid two fingers into her new friend, Pixie rolled her head back and started to warn them that she was going to cum. She reached around Nancy's head and pulled her even closer onto her to maintain that pressure.

This sent Lance over the edge. It was his turn to cum and in his last few very powerful strokes he stuck his thumb into Nancy's ass. Then Lance pumped rope after rope of his seed deep into Nancy. He wouldn't recall if he said it out loud or only thought it but he was thinking, "Take it. Take it. Take all my fucking cum in your married pussy. Take it back home to your Loving Wife man Bill."

For her part Nancy slipped her hand around to rub her clit while Lance's cock was still in her. As she was receiving his load the stars went off in her head for another orgasm. She had never felt so much stimulation. So much dick, a first anal penetration and a woman's pussy smashed into her willing mouth all while she kept rubbing her clit meant an orgasm larger than she'd ever had before. Nancy collapsed after that orgasm and was spent of all her energy.

Chapter 6: The Aftermath

Nancy continued to see Lance and Pixie for a while. Bill seemed completely normal at work. That was until late Fall of the same year when Nancy sent a text to Pixie on a Sunday night:

"Fyi. He knows. It's a mess. Have to cool it for a short bit."

Lance went to work Monday ready for anything. A confrontation or a 'we have to talk' moment. Whatever. He'd been so deep into Bill's wife so much that he didn't care. He could keep hitting it or move on to a new conquest. What happened though wasn't any of that drama. Bill avoided Lance completely. In fact, for the weeks that followed he wouldn't make eye contact. Just like Lance thought, Bill turned out to be a pussy.

It took until the Christmas party to see Nancy again. She wasn't in her normal mom clothes. She was stunning and wore an outfit that showed what a good-looking woman she really was. A lot of heads turned to see her that night including Lance and Pixie's. During some part of the night Lance went to the restroom.

Upon leaving Nancy was in the hall waiting for him. She grabbed him and pulled him into the ladies restroom. Pushing him into a stall she whispered, "I've so missed this." Right there she took down his pants and sucked his dick. By then she could deep throat it all and he was happy to give her his load. A moment that confirmed she was still their slut.

Bill and Lance ever spoke of it. During that Christmas party it was announced that Lance received a coveted promotion and Bill, among others, would report to him starting in the new year. Lance looked back at the year and thank his stars he caught a glimpse of the literotica page open on Bill's cell phone browser.

12