All Comments on 'Loving Wife Turned'

by Open4Husband

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Names ?

Gave up reading , between all the spill cheque errors ( right spelling wrong words) and mixed up names ruined it.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
OMG!

The BTB people are going to hate this one.

On the other hand, I've been reading Loving Wives for some time now and I don't see any stories where women are dominated by "religious people." If anything, its a preponderance of cheating wives or wives turning their husbands into cuckolds.

Maybe its a different Literotica. The Sandbox version from the religion atheists never have the balls to take to task.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Recycled Cuck

I'm really starting to hate these dumb cuck stories

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Let me see if I got this straight, Johnny Cool aka Lance(Mark) gets hired at the same time as Bill the Nerd. They progress up the ladder at the same rate of speed until Johnny aka Lance's wife suggests that they only way he will get ahead is if they seduce Bill's church going wife. Thanks to Literotica, Johnny aka Lance knows that Bill is a closet cuck. Together they show Nancy Johnny aka Lance's superior spear and bam just like that she is hooked.

Bill the Nerd finds out about what's going on and just avoids Johnny aka Lance at work and then the Christmas gift of Johnny getting the promotion so now he is not only Bill's boss, but his new tube feeder. Tell me Open, did you forget to tell us how Pixie is doing Johnny aka Lance's boss so when Johnny isn't dominating Bill the Nerd and Slut wife Nancy his fulfilling his role as a tube feeder for his boss?

If a trolling story was what you intended you did well, if a half way decent story was your goal, well let's just say you are still on your one yard line with 99 more to go.

Better luck next time or pick a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a pair of arseholes

Their marriage is nothing so they have to fuck with someone elses, may they rot in hell covered in the diseases they deserve

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yet again not a loving wife category story

Just because you put loving wife in your story doesn’t mean it’s a loving wife category story. You added lesbian for Instance that just by itself clearly changes it from a loving wife category to a lesbian category story. The loving wife category is neutral please please don’t tell me you are this dumb you surely can’t be . I mean you write stories ( even though they are in the wrong category) so you show some talent. But you still don’t understand why the loving wife category is neutral I mean you have just written a lesbian category story and you added loving wife into it how much clearly do you need to be told . Nearly 90% of the stories on this site contains loving wife in them and if they put all the stories that had loving wife in them into the loving wife category the site would probably crash or probably be unusable. That is why there are category’s for readers and writers your stories once the newness falls away are just going to be lost on this site all because you put your stories in the wrong category. If you had put your stories in the correct category ( this one lesbian category) then it would be found loved saved and made the writer into a very talented writer. Don’t get me wrong you will get a few likes from “ passers by “ aka I was just passing by and noticed your story. The main reason why it’s in the wrong category is that the readers and writers of the loving wife category are very very talented and very proud readers and writers that hate and I mean hate writers that glorify cheating in any shape or form from swinging to sharing to being a cuckold ( what makes me laugh is that Literotica has said the loving wife category is swinging and sharing but anyone that glorify cheating gets there asses chewed off lol) . But what makes me laugh also is that you can write what you want in the other category’s but not in the loving wife category ( yep you can have as many different category types in the other category’s but not in the loving wife category confusing isn’t it ) but that’s how it is .

LimeyracerLimeyracerabout 4 years ago
OH PLEASE - DON'T SELF-EDIT....

Sorry - basically a good story, but the editing is dreadful...many mis-spelled words and some plain, simple Typos that you should have caught...too many for me to repeat here... PLEASE re-read your text! Some bad grammar also... Get an Editor...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

As someone who is a bit(?) of a category Nazi, I disagree with the idea that a Loving Wives story can't have Anal, or Lesbian, or whatever elements in it. The key is what is the main focus of the story. If it involves a couple (usually a husband and wife, but not always), having extra-marital affairs, then it's LW. The wife may give her lover her ass, but the key fact is that she's cheating, what sex acts she performs are exacerbating factors at the most. Her lover may be a woman, but again, the salient fact is that she's cheating.

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm obviously talking about the cheating wife segment of LW, but the pertinent facts apply if it's Swinging, Sharing, Hotwife or Cuck. The specific sex acts are secondary to what the dynamic is. If a swinger couple goes to a swing party, and the wife gets into it with another woman, doesn't make it a lesbian story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get an editor

Some small mistakes are expected. After all this isn't a professional writing site. But you've got SO many mistakes that this is a complete trainwreck. Horribly done.

1 star

Impo_64Impo_64about 4 years ago
I agree with @dragonmann72...

I agree with @dragonmann72...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

craigoolcraigoolabout 4 years ago
Don't listen to a word the Anonymous say

Yes, you need to get an editor. Not as easy as it sounds. "he garbed her hips", with what a tablecloth? Just an innocent typo that derails the reader. So either get a real proofreader, or read your stories aloud, but clean it up. Second, Anonymous CAN'T write. If they did, they would have a name on here and stories they have written. Those who can, write. Those who can't comment anonymously. Third, THEY should be forced to move their Burn The Bitch stories to a BTB category. Loving wives are just that, wives who love. If that doesn't fit with their idea of how the world works, tough. IT'S NOT THEIR STORY. If they could write, they could make the characters do whatever they want, and get all that hate, violence, and control they have been craving. Don't worry about the scores, Anonymous can gang up on you and pound it down just like they do to the stories they like. Watch the favorites, a number they cannot touch. I found your story entertaining. I think you write well for someone starting out, and you need to create, to express. Do it your way, and gain from those with positive, constructive feedback. Don't listen to those who can't write, listen to your heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you use an editor

80% of your story ends up on the cutting room floor..... thank God!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

One Star, no matter what the willing cucks here are trying to make it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: craigoole

Fuck yourself. As long as this site allows these fucking willing cuckoldry stories in this category they will be downgraded and given negative comments. Why don't you move your willing cuckoldry, swingers and whore wives into a category called Cuckolds and their Whore wives and everybody will be happy. I glanced at your postings and not a single one made it to the "hall of fame" of loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
o4h losers wish

What a ridiculous drama. No real woman would doubt the intergrity of her husband of 20 years because of simple lack of communication. These atheists and their disbelief in things they cannot control is crazy. O4H shouldbe ashamed of him/herself for the bigoted writing they have posed. Why didn't you create a character that was a devout Muslim? Why didn't the swarthy atheist go after the hot muslim wife? We all know because down deep you are racists and hate what you wish you could be.

Grow up and try again

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tags

Where are the relevant tags?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago

I love couple seductions especially where the woman takes a leading role in the corruption of an innocent wife. This though felt too easy. Married 20 years and she is so easily turned. Would have liked to see more turmoil. But still a good effort

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Pretty much

This pretty much, no this completely sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of The worst ever. Nothing fun or sexy about it. Plus it even misrepresents literotica. Very poor grammar, mean characters, criminals rewarded, just pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that is just cruel; Lance (with Pixie) is an effectively pictured sexual opportunist but, as said by some other commentators. However, it all moves much too quickly. Nancy seems very unlikely to respond as rapidly or to do so in such an knowledgeable/experienced way - or to do so without more research into Literotica.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Reminiscent of "Les Liaisons Dangereuses". Lance and Pixie are the corrupt manipulators, Nancy is the corrupted innocent and Bill is the crushed, loving husband. Differently here, however, there is not even any comeback on Lance and Pixie. The final twist in the tail is Lance's promotion. It is hard to see (a) how Nancy falls so quickly and (b) how Bill doesn't find another job (before Lance's promotion). He could always tell his superiors that he was planning to leave to see if ta made any difference. He might not fight back - it i probably far too late when he finds out what has happened anyway. He is the archetypal quiet man who is crushed for no reason other than the arrogance of, especially, Lance. I do not see how he could remain married but I think that he would respect Nancy enough to offer her a quiet divorce. Why did Lance and Pixie destroy Bill and Nancy? Who knows, but sure as eggs, Nancy will not end up with the happiness she had before Pixie started to work on her. Overall an unpleasant story but sufficiently well-written and persuasive for me to take the time to comment on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous