Loving With Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while her mouth moved from my cock and she licked my balls. Her fingers were down there too, stroking. I groaned at her touch.

"Mmm," she said, "let's see what else you like."

I wasn't looking, but then I felt a wet finger stroke my anus. I took a deep breath, then sat up and looked at her mischievous eyes. She prodded and stroked. "Do you like this, Jim?"

I nodded. Mouth dry.

She looked up at me, face next to my cock. "Do you want me to rim you?"

Oh my sweet God. I nodded. Like an idiot. She grinned. "No one's ever said that before have they?"

I laughed. "Nope."

"Aww. Turn around."

I moved around on the bed, and laid face down for her. I felt her pull my cheeks open and start probing between them with my tongue. Oh, that was nice. Very very nice. I groaned appreciatively. "On your hands and knees, so I can get in deeper."

I obeyed her instantly and was rewarded with her tongue pressing warm and fat into me. Between gentle licks she started to fuck me with her tongue. Probing deeper for secret responses. Never had I felt something quite so physically intimate, so instantly pleasurable. I bucked back, moaning. I hoped she could hear it in my voice. What she was giving me.

She licked for a while more then pulled back and gave me a playful spank. "Like that?"

"Oh yes."

"Get on your back."

I did as she said. I found I liked being bossed around by her. She pushed me back and then pushed my legs apart. She looked at me. "Do you know what a prostate massage is?"

Oh wow. I nodded. "I've heard of it." Did my voice just shake?

Her fingers, lovely and small, were stroking my bum crack. Her face was devilish. "I think you would like it. Can I play with your arsehole, Jim?"

I was stunned. I nodded. She gave me a big grin and then scampered out. I wondered what she was doing, but a minute later she was back with a bag and a big fluffy white towel. She put the towel underneath me on the bed. The bag went on the floor. "What's in the bag?" I asked. My voice definitely shook this time.

She was stroking my legs. "Had to fetch it. We have to hide it from the kids. It's lube. And some of our toys."

Toys?

Some of?

Rachel grinned, as if reading my thoughts. She leaned down and rubbed her soft small tits against my cock. "Don't worry, I can't remember where I left the strap on."

"Is that a joke?"

She giggled, and then was rummaging in her bag. That bag, its presence and possible contents, was the sexiest thing that had ever entered my life.

"Here we go," she brought out some lube, and put some on her finger.

"What else is in there?"

My voice must have sounded a little hoarse. Rachel smiled coyly. She glanced down at the bag. "Hmm. Lube. Condoms. His and her butt plugs. Cuffs. Blindfold. Fleshlight. Paddle. Gag. Nipple clamps. A girl's usual things."

My eyes went wide. "Please," I said, "be serious."

She smiled. "I only joked about one thing."

Before my mind could unravel that, her cold lubed finger was probing my arse. "Pull your legs up baby, knees to your chest. Good boy. Good boy." Her voice was soft and tender. I moved myself until I was exposed to her. She carefully fucked a finger into me. Her fingers were small but thick. It felt amazing.

She rested a moment, then sawed in and out of me. Poking. Probing. Her free hand stroked my chest. "Good boy."

"Oh. Uh." Heaven. It was heaven. "God that feels- don't stop. Please. Please."

"I like it when you say please," she purred.

She pushed deeper. Then she really pushed.

I sat up, my eyes going wide. Something fluttered inside me. My legs trembled. What the-

She was staring at me. "Is that it? That the spot?"

I nodded. Mute. Numb. She pushed deep. Again. Again. It was like she'd found some secret button. I knew what it was of course, my g spot, but I had never felt anything like this. Never imagined it felt like this.

She was watching me intently. "You want a lot more than this little finger, don't you?" She reached up and twisted my nipple.

I lay back and groaned. "Yes!" The pleasure was great, but not enough, I could feel there was more.

She got up so that she was sitting between my legs, and leaning over me. She fucked me hard with her finger. Maybe it was two? I couldn't tell. I wrapped my legs around her. It was a lot like she had a cock, like she was fucking me. Well, she was.

My eyes met hers. The fluttering was intensifying. Dirty. Wrong. Naughty. Right. Perfect. Sheer joy. "Fuck me, Rachel. Go on."

She grabbed my hair, and then her hand was coming in and out with deep motions. I shut my eyes.

"Look at me," she said.

I did. I had to focus, but I found her. "Just. Just like. Just like that. Please." I was actually begging her. I had never felt pleasure like this. She found a deeper angle, or maybe there were more fingers, and suddenly the fluttering sensation spread.

"Oh that's-" I twitched. My legs were shaking. My whole body shook. Little waves of pleasure were bouncing around from one wall of flesh to another. Like doors of pleasure being kicked open. Couldn't think. Speak. Nothing. Just pleasure blooming from a previously unknown part of my body.

I lay there shaking. Rachel was stroking my body. "Jim... Look at you. Oh my God."

I was dazed. I looked up at her. The pleasure was so intense. I had to tell her, had to thank her. I tried, but words failed me, I trembled a little more.

Rachel leaned down and kissed me. "There baby. Slowly." She pushed her finger in again. Deep. "More?"

I held up a hand. Wait.

She smiled. Her free hand stroked my body, then stopped at my cock, and started to wank me.

I recovered a little. "Uh, that's- that felt so good. Thank you. Thank you."

I sounded stupidly earnest, but she just smiled hugely. "My absolute pleasure. You're very sensitive. Clearly. Do you want more?"

I nodded.

She twisted my nipple again. "Whore. Writhing around on the tip of my finger. Do you remember what's in my bag?"

I nodded.

"Pick a toy. One. Or I wont do anything." She lightly brushed my leg, but I could feel her finger sliding out of me. Oh God. What had been in the bag? Sexy things. Wonderful sexy things.

Two in particular jumped out. "Blindfold. Cuffs."

She laughed. "Pick one."

"You pick. I'm just a whore."

She smiled widely. "I want you to see everything. And I would love to cuff you." She brought out some black leather cuffs. There was a long silver chain between them. She draped the chain over my chest, making me shiver. I never knew being exposed could be so delicious. Then she cuffed my hands together above my head.

She looked at me. Her nostrils quivered. I could tell she was now extremely turned on by what she was seeing. "The gag would have been fun," she murmured. "Seeing you wriggle all tied up."

"Do it. Anything to please you."

She smiled and then stroked my face. "You don't have to say that."

"I mean it. I want to- to play with you."

She licked her lips, her demeanour changed. She went back to the bag and got out a gag, she had to wrap it round my face. "Do you wear this?" I asked as she worked.

She nodded, but she seemed too caught up in what she was doing to explain. Part of the gag went in my mouth, on my tongue. "If you don't like it just nod three times and I'll take it off. And if you want me to stop, grunt three times. Okay?"

I nodded. She pushed the gag into my mouth and I lay back, both her hands stroked my face, and then ran teasingly down my body.

Over-stimulated didn't begin to cover it.

She was breathing very deeply. Her hand was lightly brushing her pussy, as if she didn't dare really go to work. "One grunt means yes, do you understand?"

I grunted.

"Are you my whore for the evening, Jim?"

I grunted.

Her eyes travelled over me. "I want you to think about what you are right now. Are you handcuffed and gagged?" Grunt. "Have you been fucked up your little pink anus?" Grunt. "Did that make you cum inside out like a slut?" Grunt. "Are you desperate for more?" Grunt. "Would you do anything to feel me fuck your arse again?" Grunt grunt.

"What does two grunts mean?" She looked worried.

I gave her two thumbs up.

"Oh." She smiled. She leaned down and kissed my forehead, then I felt two fingers slip deep inside me. She watched my eyes as they drifted into base pleasure. "Look at you," she murmured. Dreamy boy." She tugged my hair and fucked me as she talked. "Is it lovely?" Grunt. "Does it feel dirty and wrong?" Grunt. She smiled wickedly. "But don't you love it?" Grunt.

The room was small and hot, and soon we were sweating. She noticed sweat on her chest and leaned down to rub her breasts over my face. "You can't lick it off because you're gagged like a dumb slut."

I moaned.

She leaned back and then began to fuck me harder. Three fingers? My cock got harder and twitched. The fluttering fluttering was back. Oh.

I moaned into my gag. Suddenly she pulled it away from my mouth. It was damp with my drool.

She glared at me. "Beg for four fingers."

I was dazed. Oh it felt so close. "Please."

There was a tightness, and then- oh, so full! Four fat little fingers.

"Tell me you'll do anything to cum."

"Anything."

"Would you let Matt cum all over your face?"

I groaned. Oh Jesus. "Yes."

"If you were tied up in here and he were fucking you. Would you like that?"

It was so hot. We were both slick with sweat. I was gasping. I would truly have done anything. "Yes."

"I don't believe you."

My eyes focused on her. "Please, Rachel. Make me cum. I will go in there and suck him for you. Right now."

She kissed me. Her smile was insane. "You want to be our plaything?"

Her fingers had stopped, now they were going again. Deep. Deep. DEEP.

"Oh. Yes. Yes. Let me show you. Please."

She pushed as deep as she could get, and then it washed over me again. The fluttering. The pleasure. The rush of it. I twitched and shook. She kept fucking me and then she stopped and held me. I gasped while she cuddled me.

Her voice was soft, almost drowsy. "Good baby. I need to cum now. Tell me how you're going to make me cum."

I breathed deeply. "Sit on my face."

She giggled. "Okay." She shifted, and suddenly she was angling her body over me. I saw her lovely smooth pussy coming down to my face. Still cuffed, all I could do was reach up and tongue her fiercely. She lowered her face to my cock and sucked it gently. I tongued her as deep as I could, until she shifted around and undid my cuffs. "Get in there, Jim."

I sat up then pushed her down and then held her legs apart. She could tell the mood had shifted, I buried my face in her pussy, licking and licking until my chin was wet with her. She shook and shivered. Then I climbed her body and fucked myself into her in one motion.

She looked delighted. "Oh!" Her legs wrapped around me, and her face turned bright red. The contact had tipped her over. She shook against me, and I stroked her hair.

"Didn't know you were so close," I kissed her neck.

She just smiled happily. "You turn me on."

"Yeah?" I pushed myself into her. "Why?"

"Oh. Your face. Always so turned on. Always on the edge."

I kissed her again, then I stared into her eyes as I pumped into her about a dozen more times, but then I had to stop. She was so wet and warm. Like fucking honey.

"Just cum," she said, patting her tits. "Then we can go and join them."

I pulled out and stroked my cock. I could feel her lube trickling down my anus. "Can't believe you cuffed me," I masturbated while I spoke to her.

Her eyes were locked on me. "Should have spanked you too. Dug out my strap on."

I gasped and then I came, thick spurts shooting over her breasts. She rubbed it in with a smile.

"God, Rachel. You are something else."

She beckoned to me. "Here, titlicker."

Fuck. I lowered my head, and she pushed it onto the remaining cum. It wasn't the same as someone else's, but that didn't matter. Her voice made it more than as sexy.

"That's it. Every drop." She took my mouth and kissed me, I felt drops of cum be swept away by her tongue. I kissed her deep.

Eventually I pulled away. We rubbed noses, smelling cum on each other's breath. I went back to her breasts, there were no more streaks of cum so I licked sweat from them instead, then from her hips.

She giggled as if ticklish. " Come on. Let's see what they're getting up to."

She scooched off the bed, and I joined her. She stopped me in the doorway. Her hands brushed my face. "Only do what you're ready for. Okay?"

I tried to fight my nervousness. I didn't really know what was about to happen. I took her hand, and she led me to her bedroom.

II

We could hear them down the hall. Soft moaning coming from beyond the bedroom door. We opened the door and saw Dee and Matt were lying on the bed. She was on top of him, teasing and licking his huge cock, while his tongue was buried in her pussy. She moaned heavily as he worked.

Dee heard us come in. She looked up. Her face was red and flushed. "You two finished already?"

Rachel smiled. "We want to play with you. Carry on, we like to watch."

We watched them sixty-nine for a while more. Pale bodies stark against dark pink sheets. Their hands were grasping each other's buttocks. Kneading. They were each probing at the other's sex with circular bobbing heads. Their rhythm was hypnotic. I wonder how long they had been locked together like this, in carnal fascination?

"That's it, Dee." Rachel rubbed my limp cock while we watched them. "Do a good job now, or I'll have to come over there and turn that pretty bottom red."

Dee looked up, startled.

Rachel met her eyes and smiled. She gave me a short sharp spank, and I gave a yelp of pleasure.

"What have you been doing in there?" Dee looked intrigued and worried in equal measure.

Rachel's fingers slid down, back towards my anus. "Shall we tell her how naughty you are? Or shall we show her?"

What did she mean?

Rachel gave a come hither motion with her finger to Dee. Confused, Dee got off Matt and came over to us. "What is it?"

Rachel looked at Matt. "Stand up baby."

Matt gave her a look, as if he could imagine, but wasn't entirely sure where this was going, then he got up. I felt as if everything was happening in slow motion.

Rachel gave my bottom a pat. "You owe me," she said. She nodded over towards her husband. I walked over to him, then glanced back at her. Was she going to make me do this? Why did that make me so turned on? Why did I crave that?

"Down."

I simply obeyed. It was instant. I got down on my knees in front of Matt and waited.

Matt gave his wife a surprised expression.

Oh God. Why was a small thing like this, simply the act of submission, being down on my knees, why was it so pleasurable all by itself?

Dee was looking at me, stunned. Rachel held her hand. She was whispering to her. I caught some of it. "Just to try. We're all curious aren't we? He wants to."

I watched, then, as Rachel brought her hand down Dee's belly, and lightly stroked above her pussy. Dee tensed, but she didn't move away. She was wet from Matt's saliva, I saw.

"Just watch," Rachel said. She came over to me, her fingers suddenly gripped my hair tight. My cock bobbed up of its own accord. Fuck!

"Look at my man. Do you like his cock?"

I looked at Matt's swollen huge cock. Dee had got him rock hard. My mouth was dry. I nodded.

"Say it."

"Yes. It's beautiful." I looked up at Matt, he looked a little nervous, but there was a smile tugging at his lips. He was excited.

Rachel tugged at my hair. "Be a good boy, open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I did as I was told. I don't think I even hesitated.

"Good boy," she purred. Rachel crouched, and her face was suddenly next to mine. Her fingers were back around my cock, lightly teasing it. "Tell me you want his cock." Her face was stern. God. How did she switch like this?

"I want his cock."

Somewhere I heard Dee make a noise. A gasp? Rachel tugged on my hair, controlling my focus. "You want to be a cocksucker?" Her voice was soft again, teasing.

I was back to semi hardness. Her fingers were lightly stroking and brushing against me. I jerked against her palm. Grinding like a dog. I nodded.

"Say it. Look at him and say it." All I could see were her cool blue eyes, staring into me.

Oh my God. I looked up at Matt. There was a glint, a hunger of some sort in his eyes that I had never seen before. "I want to be a cocksucker." I told him.

"Good boy." Rachel straightened up, then pushed my head towards his cock, and then grabbed it and lightly slapped my face with it. One cheek after the other. The thick hard meat brushed my face again and again. I could smell it. I could almost taste it. Oh fuck, the weight of it, the firmness. The sheer hardness...

He was breathing a little harder. Rachel jerked him towards my mouth, which opened freely, and then she was tapping his cock on my tongue.

Oh. Wow.

She tugged my hair again, looking down at me. "Good boys get sticky presents. You understand?"

Fuck!

"Yes."

"You're going to fuck his cock with your sweet face now. And you're not allowed up until he's happy. You're not allowed up until we all see you glazed with cum." She tugged again, sharply. "Will you be good?"

I nodded. I didn't trust myself not to say Yes mistress. I felt I could cum just by her looking at me. She was electric.

Rachel moved away. Matt's cock was just inches from my face. Rachel's voice was never far away. "Don't worry. We'll tell you what to do. Now lick it."

I shuffled forward on my knees, and brought my tongue to his cock and licked the shaft. He groaned.

I didn't dare look at Dee. Not yet.

I licked the shaft of his thick long cock, tasting for the very first time the rich salty taste of another man's skin. I paused, and then I took him fully in my mouth.

While on my knees.

In front of Rachel. In front of Dee. My lovely Dee.

I was so hard it hurt.

Matt gasped as I tried to fit him in my mouth. I could only manage the head at first, but then I pulled out and tried again.

"Oh look at him trying to figure it out. Good boy." Rachel's voice was close and yet far away.

I tried again and went too far. I quickly pulled away, gagging a little. I coughed for a moment. Rachel was back at my side, stroking my back. "Good boy. I'm so proud. Take it slowly. It's so very big."

I dared a look around for Dee. She was sitting on a chair in the corner, watching me. Her legs were wide open and one of her hands was hovering by her pussy.

Rachel glanced back at her. "I'm going to have her watch you work. We're going to watch and we're going to enjoy it."

She knew how to melt my mind. She did it effortlessly.

Well I wanted to enjoy this too. I turned back to Matt's cock, and slowly eased my lips back around it. God. What a task. It was so thick. I felt his hands on my shoulders. I didn't look up. I tried to get into a motion. Tried to get comfortable. To get good.

Long. Slow. Deep. I didn't rush. I used spit and drool to ease him into me. The drool had come easily, I found. It was difficult at first, I had never done anything like this before. His sweat tasted amazing. Maybe there was a hint of precum in there, as well, something tangy. The sweat of his cock got up my nose. All of my senses were catching fire. My hands went to my back, like I had seen Rachel do. Such a submissive posture felt right.

Everything felt right.

I was a cocksucker now. That could never change. And I was improving. It was getting easier. As if my mouth was obeying something new that my body was telling it. This is what we do now, it was saying. Open up.

For a long moment, I realised the only sound in the bedroom was my somewhat wanton sucking sounds. A duel of saliva and hunger. But then Matt grabbed my hair and let himself go. "That's it. That's fucking good. Good boy."