Loving With Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee didn't know how to answer that. She licked her lips nervously then looked at me.

"Be sexy if you wore it." Beyond sexy, frankly.

She smiled. "Okay."

Wow.

Rachel found some cum on Rachel's knee and bent down to lick it off.

Matt chuckled. "You'd think she hadn't eaten in weeks."

Rachel looked up at us, embarrassed. "I can get a bit carried away, sorry."

"Don't apologise," I said. "I think you drive us all a bit crazy."

She smiled, happily. "I like to please." She gave Dee another peck on the lips, then got to her feet. She went over to Matt and leaned up to hug him. He kissed her deeply. And I realised he could taste me on her.

He stroked her hair, then reached down to give her lovely big bottom a spank.

She grinned. "Mmm. That's nice."

"Can I?" I was staring.

Rachel wriggled her bottom. "Enough for everyone."

I gave her a spank. Nice and sharp. She exhaled sharply.

Dee got to her feet. "I get one too."

Rachel looked at us, then she bent over the bed. "Take turns."

Matt gave her another slap. She stiffened and groaned. "She takes it hard. That gets her off."

Rachel grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it. I spanked one cheek, while Dee spanked the other. We took turns while Matt directed us. At one point he got between us and finger fucked her. Rachel moaned deep into the pillow.

"You'll be quiet and take it," he said sharply.

She nodded into her pillow. "Sir."

Dee and I exchanged looks. God they were wild.

"You want more?"

Rachel's head bobbed in the pillow. "Please sir."

We all spanked her more. Until I had left a light pink bruise on one cheek, and Dee a faint palm print on another. Matt then flipped her over and brought his face down to her pussy. We watched as he ate her. She grabbed at his hair. Her eyes were wild. "Yes. Please. Oh please." Her begging noises were insanely exciting.

Dee kissed me and I held her tightly. We watched as Rachel gasped and then trembled. Matt pulled back, his beard slick with her juice. "Ask."

Rachel's face was red and hot. She looked embarrassed again. "Please may I cum?" Her voice was quiet, meek.

He frowned. "In front of our guests? Like a slut?"

She nodded. "In front of our guests like a slut please please please may I cum?"

Matt considered this, then nodded and buried his face back between her legs. A second later she was almost screaming in pleasure. Her legs would have squeezed his head, if Matt hadn't forced them wide apart while he tongued her to climax after climax.

After what looked like three orgasms colliding after each other like an avalanche. Rachel eventually fell silent, and Matt kissed his way up her body to her face. They kissed each other long and deeply.

My arms were around Dee's waist. I was beside her, kissing her neck, admiring her cum drizzled cheek. We were both swaying. Flushed with happiness. With peace. When we stopped kissing, we realised Rachel and Matt were lying on the bed together lazily watching us. We would have thought they were drunk, if we didn't know better. They had exhausted each other.

We joined them on the bed. Dee lay on me, her head resting on my chest, while beside us Rachel and Matt were curled up in a sinful knot. We all lay still and breathed heavily.

"So perfect," Rachel murmured. Matt stroked her hair and kissed her head.

We watched as Dee collected some of my cum from her chin and licked it. I stroked her hair. "Nice?"

"Mmm."

"Yummy?" Rachel asked.

Dee gave me a sexy little grin. "Yummy."

I smiled. Then we all just lay there. Four people breathing softly, on a tide of pure satisfaction. We were all lost in our thoughts. What we had done. What we had let be done. What we still might do.

I had never known a love like it.

"So," Dee looked up, her head resting on my chest. "Did we do everything, Rachel?"

Rachel's face was tucked away in Matt's arms. She giggled.

Dee looked at me and we both laughed. I kissed her. Then we were all kissing. Holding hands. Touching. Laughing. Everything was possible and made of love.

Everything was but a new sensation away.