Loving With Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes." That was Rachel, moaning somewhere behind me. There was a wet sound that was probably from her fingering herself as she watched.

And Dee?

I had been mindlessly sucking. Trying to do my best. But I had to know what Dee was thinking of this. At that moment Matt pulled himself out of my mouth and tilted my head to look up at him. He was covered in sweat. His face was intense. From this angle, broad and bearded, he looked massive.

"Going to face fuck you, boy, got it?"

Oh fuck. I shivered. This was insane. How had I got here? This was so good. The way he had said boy... Fuck! His voice was low, stern. But his eyes were sparkling.

I nodded and opened my mouth. Too spellbound by him to think more of Dee.

His hands were on my head and he pressed himself back into me. A little deeper than before. As if telling me he thought I could take it. Or wanted me to. He pulled in and out of my mouth. My jaw ached a little. My cheeks hurt. I felt drool drip off his cock and onto my knees. I scooped it up and brought it to my cock, using it to masturbate with.

"Look at him." I felt as if Rachel were pointing. "He's wanking. Oh he fucking loves it." Her breath was unsteady, and I knew she was also masturbating. Furiously.

"Is he good, baby?" she gasped. "Is his mouth good?"

Matt grunted. "He's a good boy. Working hard. His mouth is a good place to be."

Wow.

"Do you hear that?" Rachel's voice was low, quiet, she was close I could tell. "You're both so sexy. I love you. Look at him. Have you ever seen anything so fucking hot?"

Dee said nothing.

"He's on his knees, working cock. I fucking love you, Jim..." Rachel was tipping herself over the edge. When she fell quiet, I knew why.

But what about Dee?

Matt was fucking himself into my face with long slow thrusts. His grunts were almost animal. He had found a mouth to use. A vessel that was just going to let him do what he wanted. I was loving all of his attention, but I had to see Dee, I was scared.

I pulled away from Matt and turned to look for her. My chin was slick with saliva. My cock was jutting out. My hair was a mess from Matt's hands. What did I look like?

Dee was sitting next to Rachel. Rachel was holding Dee's hand and masturbating. She had slowed down, and was twitching slightly, as if she'd just made herself cum.

Dee was just watching. As soon as she saw my eyes something electric passed between us.

"Okay?" I asked her, a little scared.

Dee blushed. She gave me a warm smile. "You're good at that."

I broke out into a relieved grin. "You think so?"

She nodded. There was a shy smile, then her hand dropped to her pussy. "You look like you like it. It's pretty hot."

Rachel was watching us. "Jim baby, why don't you look after Matt, and I'll look after Dee?"

I gave them both a big smile and nodded. I watched as Rachel gently moved Dee's hand, and replaced it with her own. Dee shifted awkwardly, but then she leaned back in the chair and tried to get comfortable. She was trying to go with the flow, but she was still self-conscious.

"I love you, honey," I said.

She closed her eyes as Rachel stroked her pussy, and she smiled. "Love you."

Matt tapped me on the shoulder. "Here boy."

I opened my mouth for him, and he slipped back inside. We got back into our rhythm while the girls started to make each other moan. I felt so much more relaxed now, I abandoned everything. I leaned into him, pressing him even further into my throat. My hands stroked his legs, his balls.

"You've wanted this, haven't you?" Matt's voice was strained.

I mumbled around his cock.

"I can tell," he said, "you've clearly thought about doing this a lot."

I took him a little bit deeper. Breathing carefully through my nose. Could I take him deeper than Rachel? She must have had so much practice, but my mouth was bigger.

He groaned. "Yeah. You've imagined this. All this. Cock. Cum. You're a dirty fucking boy."

We were driving each other wild. My hands ran up and down my body. I needed to be touched. I stroked my chest, my cock. I squeezed my bum cheeks. Anything. His words were making me crazy.

"What else? What else is in that dirty fucking mind of yours?" Matt pulled himself out of my wet sore mouth. We were diving into the dark depths of fantasy here. Fishing. Pushing. Testing. His eyes roamed over me with a fierce sexual hunger.

Did he want me to shock him? To push him over the edge? I remembered how much Rachel liked to be spanked. To submit to him.

Drool tethered my tongue to the tip of his cock.

"What else?" I asked.

"Yes." His voice was thick with tension. He slapped his cock against my face, and it stung a little. The girls were quiet. Fingering each other and listening intently.

I licked my lips. "I've always wanted a man like you to bend me over and fuck me hard. I've always wondered."

His eyes were wide. Then he smiled. He still looked like an animal.

We both looked at the girls.

Dee was smiling. "Yeah, fuck him like you did me. It's his turn!"

Rachel looked turned on, immensely so, but also concerned. "Jim, you don't know what you're asking for."

"No," I admitted, "but I'd like to try." I grinned. "And I'd like to watch you two try something. I know you want to spank her, Rachel. And you didn't get to spank me. Her bum is so soft. I want to see you leave a palm print on it."

Dee looked shocked. "Jim!"

Rachel picked up the lube she'd brought in with us and passed it to Matt. He looked at it a little dazed, but that wouldn't last long.

I gave him another deep suck then looked up at him. "Please. You get to be the first one in my arse. I've waited all my life to feel it."

He grinned. The hunger took him. It scared me a little. I knew what I was asking for, but I imagined he wouldn't be able to get too deep, surely? What if he could? That could get painful fast.

He pushed me down so that I was on all fours. Oh dear God. He poured a trickle of lube between my crack and I shivered. A large finger started to probe me. Oh. So much bigger than Rachel's. I moaned.

"He loves that," Rachel said, a glint in her eye.

Dee's eyebrows shot up in the air. "Were you- Were you doing that when you were in there?"

Rachel smirked, then she pointed to the floor. "Get down Dee. Hands and knees. I won't tell you twice." The change in her tone was amazing. I wondered if she ever bossed Matt around like this? God, the games they must have played!

Dee got down before me, we were both facing each other. The erotic tension was cranking up another level.

Rachel ran her hands down Dee's back. Dee shivered, her eyes went half closed. "Good girl," Rachel murmured. "You've been so patient. So trusting. But now you have to surrender it fully."

Dee's eyes shot open. She frowned "It?"

"Your body." Rachel gave her bottom a quick sharp spank.

Dee gasped.

"Say thank you." Rachel said.

Dee glared at me. I smiled. She licked her lips. "Thank you." It was too quiet, I could tell that before she could.

Rachel grabbed Dee's hair and gave it a light tug. "What?

"Thank you!" Dee said it more loudly. When Rachel released her hair Dee gave me a wide eyed what the fuck expression. I smiled widely.

Then Matt's fingers pushed deeper into me. I grabbed at the carpet and leaned forward. "Fuck!"

It was good. I felt that fluttering again. There was sharp pain, but I felt as if Rachel's fingers had prepared me somewhat.

"He's sensitive," Rachel said. "Find his g spot and he will be shaking. He's a big slut for anal." Listening to them talk about me like I was a toy or something, a plaything, perhaps, was so incredibly hot.

Matt was using a lot of lube, just as well.

Dee was staring at me. I think the sounds I was making were turning her on. Another sharp spank had her biting her lip. Rachel was running her hands all over Dee's bottom. Stroking her. Soothing her.

"She fingered you?" Dee asked me. I wonder if my submission, before and now, excited her?

I nodded. Matt finger fucked me deeper. My eyes went wide. I gasped.

"Oh wow." Dee sounded impressed. "You really like that?"

I nodded, then bowed my face to the carpet. "It's so good."

Matt pulled my head up by a handful of hair. "Say it to her face." He spanked me. Hard. I groaned. "It's so good in my arse, baby." He finger fucked me, and I rocked forward sharply with the motion. Dee just watched, her mouth open wide.

We were their toys. Their sluts.

Rachel reached down and slipped a finger into Dee's pussy. She played with her, teasing her, then gave her bum a squeeze. "Say spank me, Mrs Green."

Dee was breathing funny. She blushed.

Rachel reached under and grabbed one of her nipples, she gave it a pinch.

Dee looked shocked, but I knew if she didn't like it, if she wasn't aroused by all this, she would be up and out of here instantly. She gave me a dirty look then said: "Spank me, Mrs Green. Please."

Rachel smiled. "Oh, she's so polite. I like that."

She gave Dee two nice sharp little slaps, one for each cheek, then she rubbed her bottom. "That's a good girl. Good girl."

Dee looked pained, and gasped a little. But what remained was clearly pleasure. She rocked back, just as I was responding to Matt's fingers. The intense confusion on her face, how her mind or body was trying to understand this new pleasure, almost made me cum.

I reached out and took her hand. "Love you-"

Matt put two fingers in me, he turned them sideways and stretched me. Any more that I could have said was gone. I just gasped loudly. Dee held my hand tight. "Be careful, Matt!"

He paused. "You alright?"

I nodded. I looked up at Dee. I felt foggy. Dizzy. The fluttering sensation was back. My thigh tembled. "She made me cum like this. Made my legs shake. It's just so good."

Matt pulled his fingers out. He spanked me again. He liked to do it hard. I liked that he liked that. My bottom wriggled as a stinging sensation washed over it.

Rachel pulled Dee's hair so that she was making her stare at me. "Look at him while I mark you. Count off the strokes, and thank me."

Dee looked overwhelmed. "Rachel-"

But then Rachel's hand was at work. A series of short sharp spanks filled the room. Dee's lovely fleshy bottom tried to wriggle away, as her flesh shook and shivered, but she was helpless.

"Count!"

Dee's voice was breathless. So soft at first I could barely hear it. "One. Thank you. Two. Thank you. Uh. Three. Thank you."

I was rock hard. I held Dee's hand and squeezed. Her eyes were locked on mine. "Four. Uh. Thank you. F-five. Thank you. Sx. Thnk u." Her words had deteriorated by the end. Her face was a bright red flush of pain and pleasure. Her relief at the end was obviously intense. Rachel was behind her, blowing on her pussy. Dee's head had been dropping but now it lifted up sharply. "Oh my God, Rachel!"

Now Rachel was rimming her, I saw her licking Dee up and down gently. Dee's face was contorted in an ecstasy of sensation. How tender and sore was her flesh? How wonderful was the generous tongue and breath now easing it?

She gripped my hand.

"Oh gosh." Dee looked startled as something overtook her. She shivered and her eyes shut tight.

I knew the signs. "Make her cum, Rachel!"

Rachel's face bobbed faster and went deeper.

Dee was silent, then she released her breath and let out a series of sharp gasps. Little moans that betrayed the delightful invasive licks Rachel was teasing her with. "Cum on her face, honey."

Dee's face was red and shiny with sweat. Her long hair was sticking to her face. She smiled. "Way ahead of you."

I adored her. I smiled. Then I felt something much bigger than two fingers poking my anus. "Okay boy. You wanted this. Say: fuck me please."

I took a deep breath, Dee was staring at me. Her hips were twitching as Rachel continued to lick at her. "Fuck me please." I said.

Dee smiled. She was excited.

There was a lot of lube in me by now, and a lot on Matt's cock, at first it didn't make any difference, he was far too big. But I pushed back towards him, I wanted to feel something, to feel even a small part of him-

And then he slipped inside.

Maybe it was Rachel playing with me earlier. Maybe it was all the lube, or just how fucking turned on I was. Adrenaline could make you push pretty hard. Whatever it was, he slipped inside me a good way, before I knew it a third of him must have been inside me.

I gasped. Dee looked scared by my expression. "Matt! For fucks sake!"

I couldn't see his face. I only felt his hands gripping my hips. Felt him twitch inside me. Heard his deep voice moaning. What a sensation. Another man was filling me. A lover was penetrating me. The fullness. The newness of it. Oh God.

He pulled back a little, then fucked me. Pain shot through me, but it was sharply chased with pleasure. The fluttering. The part of me opening up. I held Dee's hand tight.

"Are you okay?" Dee sounded worried.

I nodded. I looked at her. "T- tell him to fuck me."

She looked shocked for a moment. "God, Jim."

"It hurts. But it's good. I can take it. For you." I felt like I was weaving her into a fantasy, and perhaps she didn't want to be a part of it. I felt embarrassed. "Sorry."

Her head tilted. She leaned towards me, kissing me. "Don't be. It's okay." She looked past me to Matt. "Go on then, fuck my slut boyfriend in his arse."

I moaned. "Oh yesss. Thank you, baby."

She held me, arms around my neck as Matt started to pump slowly and deliberately. I felt my buttocks shake. How was he so deep? Why was it so good? I looked up at Dee, wide-eyed. She stroked my brow, my hair. "That's it. Let him fuck you. Show me you love it." She looked up. "Go on, Matt. Let's see if he can take it."

Matt picked up his pace. Pulling out all the way and then lunging in with deep strokes. The pain was receding, replaced with a sharp pleasure. Good God he knew how to fuck. Rachel must scream the house down. He hit the spot and I gasped. My legs began to tremble. I was holding onto Dee desperately for support. She stroked my back. "Oh my God you're shaking. Oh wow. Oh wow, baby."

Rachel was at my other side, she stroked my hair, and then her hand went under me, to stroke my cock.

"How's he doing, Matt?"

"Oh he feels nice. Nice and tight."

All three of them were around me. Holding a part of me. Watching me. I angled myself towards Dee's body and took her nipple in my mouth. She giggled and stroked my hair. "Good boy," she murmured.

Our hands were still locked tight.

I felt Rachel leave my cock, she moved around me so that she was pulling my cheeks open. "Oh yes, look at him. Oh wow he can really take it can't he? Jim, you will never be the same after this!"

I moaned. I knew. Dee ran her hands down my back. "Still trembling," she noted. Her voice was soft. Awed maybe. I felt like she was taking care of me. Observing something important.

I pressed my mouth into her belly. "It's so good. So good. Ssss ggggg." Words left me. Matt slapped into me. Over and over. A little deeper each time.

"How deep are you?" Dee asked. She was so protective. God I loved her. "Be careful, Matt!"

I heard Rachel's voice. "Don't worry, baby. He's being careful."

I squeezed Dee's hand. She stroked my hair. I nudged my face down a little more so I was brushing her pussy. I tried to lick her, but in between grunts and gasps I was good for nothing. She reached down and stroked my face. "It's okay baby." Her eyes roamed over my face, as if recording every flinch. I must have looked flushed. Wide-eyed. Gasping. Sweat was pouring off me. I was jerking in her arms as he fucked me.

"Take it. Take it." She coincided the words with the thrusts.

I smiled at her. "Lv u. Lv u."

She smiled. "Take it."

Matt's thrusts began to get slower and slower. His breathing was ragged.

Rachel's voice was near him. "Are you close?"

He must have nodded. Rachel's face was suddenly by my ear. "Remember what I said?"

I nodded. "Can't. Until glazed. For all you."

She gave my bum a squeeze. Matt pulled himself slowly out of me. I turned around and got on my knees. Matt had used a condom, he pulled it off, and now he was jerking a hugely red looking cock over my face. Rachel stood next to him, watching, she was still stroking herself. Dee was beside me, her hand still in mine. I opened my mouth.

Rachel motioned to Dee. "Come up here, honey, get a good view."

I nodded to her. Dee got up and stood on the other side of Matt. I looked up at them all. What must I have looked like?

My arse felt sore, but I ignored it. "Come on Matt. I want it. I've been good." I opened my mouth and waited.

He almost roared. First Dee had been sucking him, then me, then I gave him my tight arsehole to play with. Before he came, I saw Rachel fingering his arse. He must have been at a fever pitch.

Thick spurts of warm white cum shot out and struck my face. So suddenly hot and so strange a sensation, I could only blink, stunned. It was on my cheek, my mouth, my lips. There were more bursts. The next one went right in my waiting mouth and I tasted it fresh from the source. Liquid lightning. Hot. Sweet and salty. Such a dirty wrong taste. Beyond exquisite. Matt's eyes were closed, Rachel stroked him as more came out of him. Dee touched herself as she watched me. I saw one finger in her crotch, another squeezing a nipple. Her eyes were wide and intent on my face.

There was another shot. Warm cum hit my hair and then ran down the side of my face. Finally his cock jerked and twitched, but nothing more came out. A thick strand dangled from the tip. Rachel caught this on her finger and licked it up.

I licked my lips. "Thank you."

Matt looked down at me, bleary eyed. "Good boy."

Rachel knelt before me, and we were face to face. She stared at me, then licked some cum off my cheek. "Let's clean you up a little, slut."

I saw Dee kneel down beside her. "Can I?"

We were both surprised. Rachel gave us some space, and Dee was facing me. "You're a mess," she smiled. "Guess it's fun to try things..." She leaned forward, and we kissed. She licked up some of the cum and tasted it. I saw her make a face. "I could get used to it."

"Oh yeah." I stood up unsteadily, and she was on her knees before me. I hadn't cum yet. Dee glared at me, but then she smiled and stuck her tongue out.

"Dee," Rachel breathed out sharply, "you are fucking wonderful."

"Yes she is."

I was so hard, I locked my eyes on her and stroked myself.

Rachel stood beside me, I felt her eyes on my body. She rubbed my arse. "Ooh baby, he made you gape. You must be sore. I'll have to get a tongue up there later." Her fingers brushed my arse, and I couldn't hold on for a second longer.

"Baby?"

Dee gave me that big wide smile. "Do it."

Cum shot out of me, all over her beautiful pretty face. Those big soft lips. Those sweet freckles. She shut her eyes tight and took it. I was trembling.

"Down I go again." Rachel got on her knees by Dee and licked her cheek. "God, I'm a lucky girl today."

Dee opened her eyes and smiled at us. She scooped up some of my cum and put it in her mouth. She opened it wide for us to see, then swallowed. "I guess it's kinda sweet. When you get a bit used to it."

Rachel gave her a tight hug. "You are pure sex!"

Dee laughed and held her back. "I don't know about that."

Matt and I exchanged smiles. I didn't know what to say, after everything we'd shared. "Do we high five?" he asked, jokingly.

I laughed. I put my arm around him, and gave him a light hug. I felt him hold me back. "Never felt anything like that before," I told him.

He grinned. "I'll bet." He picked a strand of cum from my face and offered it to me. I could feel myself blush. I licked it off his finger. He nodded, as if proud of me.

Dee and Rachel were kissing and we watched them swap my cum. Rachel broke off the kiss. "Want me to lick it all off, or are you going to wear it proudly?"