Loving With Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
The couples push further and play some games...
10.9k words
4.41
8.7k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

We all woke up in the same bed, which was new.

I woke up first and just laid there, listening. Dee was beside me, facing my chest, her hair falling over her face. Rachel was at my other side, tucked into Matt's arms. He was holding her, breathing deeply. We all had a couple of sheets cursorily draped over us.

Rachel woke up next. She looked at me and Dee and smiled lovingly. "Morning," she whispered.

"Morning." I said it softly, stroking Dee's hair.

Rachel looked up at Matt's sleeping face. "Don't you just love them so much?"

I nodded. I reached out to her, and Rachel took my hand. We just held hands like this, drifting with our lovers, as the day slowly came.

I dozed, when I woke again Dee was awake next to me, looking at me. "Hi," I smiled.

"Hi." She seemed a little shy.

"You okay?"

She nodded. I brushed hair from her face. Behind me Rachel giggled. I knew Matt was awake and touching her. Was it a tickle or something more intimate? With them it was hard to say. I lay on my back to see, and Rachel smiled at us. She was lying on top of Matt, I think he was tickling her with his beard. "Nothing to see here," she said.

I smiled lazily, happily.

I put my arm out for Dee, and any shyness melted away. She lay against me, her head on my chest. I stroked her hair more. I think waking up with three naked bodies might have been a lot to take in. I rubbed her arm. "Sure you're okay?"

She nodded and then looked up at me. "I'm just, you know..."

"Overwhelmed?" I smiled gently.

She frowned. "Aroused. It usually goes away."

Oh. I scooped up her face and kissed her. I tried to think of what she'd done last night. I know Rachel had spanked her and made her cum. Matt had been licking her for some time before that. But had that been enough? Had she had a proper release?

I rolled her over until I was on top of her. She giggled.

"We, uh, we should leave you to it," Matt said, moving.

Rachel pulled a face. "Can't we watch?"

I looked down. "Up to you?"

She stroked my face. "Just us, please."

I grinned. Rachel made a comical groan. "This is our bed, you know." Matt picked her up and carried her out. We heard them bicker good naturedly down the hall.

I kissed Dee. I laid on top of her, my cock rubbing against her. "Are you good, with everything that happened?" I had to ask.

She stroked my face. "I need to get my head around some of it."

I smiled. "Me too."

"But yeah, I'm okay."

I sat up and started to wank myself hard. She watched me. "Can't believe my boyfriend was bent over and fucked."

I wanked harder. Her fingers went to her pussy and she started to finger herself. "She spanked you like a slave," I said.

"He came all over your face."

"I came all over yours. You wore it for most of the night. Till you licked it off."

"Do you want to cum on my face again?"

"Yes baby. Then walk you in there and show it to Rachel."

She squirmed. "Oh God, fuck me, please."

We stopped teasing each other. Memories from last night had got us worked up. I lay down, cock aiming up. "Get on top," I said. It was our favourite position, usually. She smiled and mounted me. I grabbed her buttocks while she slowly pushed herself up and down and rode me. She leaned forward, hair draping over my face. I grabbed her hips and pumped into her. She rested her head against my neck and came softly. I rubbed her back. After a while she started moving again, and used me to relieve her tension. "That's it baby, just use it." She ground against me, her breathing heavy. Finally I told her to stop, and she got off.

I watched her get to her knees beside the bed. I must have looked stunned.

She smiled. "So I can show Rachel. Just on the cheek, though, I'm not a porn star."

I turned her head and wanked myself until a thick rope shot onto the side of her face. She turned and licked my cum clean off me. "How do I look?" she asked.

"Breathtaking."

Dee got up, naked, and led me by the hand to the kitchen. We found Rachel on her knees, sucking Matt. God. The sexual tension that had built up in this house was insane. She got up when we came in and she saw Dee. She came over grinning widely and kissed Dee on the cheek. That cheek, naturally. "Dee. I love you."

"Get in line," I said. I watched as Rachel licked Dee's cheek clean, and as Dee gave a delightful shiver of playful joy, I felt that I somehow loved her even more.

Dee and I went for a long cool walk later that day. We talked and held hands, we discussed what we had seen and felt. I articulated everything I had experienced with Matt, and she seemed to understand. I told her I was probably bi.

"Yep. Probably." She grinned. "Me too, I guess. Though I wouldn't want to do any of that stuff with anyone but Rachel."

"Still counts."

She nodded. She looked overwhelmed, as if she hadn't really thought about it before. "God, how are we ever going to go back to normal, after all this?" There wasn't worry in her voice, just a vague doubt.

I smiled. "We'll take our fantasies home with us. They won't get in the way, they'll just be there whenever we want to play with them. They will sit in a drawer, waiting for if we ever need to open it." She nodded. I could see she wasn't convinced. "You will always be more than enough," I added. "If that drawer stays shut, that's okay."

"What if we leave it open?"

I grinned widely. "Well that could work too."

Over the next few days sexual moments happened spontaneously. We had all agreed we could play with whoever we wanted, whenever we wanted.

I was walking past Rachel in the hall when she grabbed me and pulled me into the spare bedroom. She was on her knees instantly. She had my trousers unzipped before I could think of anything to say.

Was there anything to say?

"Can't keep your hands off?" I said, smiling.

She was stroking my cock tenderly. She rubbed it against her face and gave me a wry smile. "There are two cocks in this house, do you know how crazy that makes me?"

She sucked me slow and deep, closing her eyes as she tasted me. She took her time. Dear God she loved cock.

"We're going to fuck you," my voice was heavy. "Matt and me. We talked about it. What we would do to you. One of us at each end. Filling you. Stuffing you." She groaned as I talked, her eyes shut in bliss. I pushed on. "Maybe a double penetration. He said you'd tried it with him and a toy, but the angle was never right."

Her hand was quickly lost in her baggy sweatpants.

"If you want two men to pass you around like meat, grunt."

She moaned, and grunted.

I stroked her hair. God she was so sexy. "Can I fuck your face a little?"

She took me out of her mouth and gave me an intense look. "You can do anything you want to me, Jim. I love you. I love sex. Just ask."

"You are..." I searched, but words couldn't convey the way I felt about her, about this delightful free spirited woman who had given us all so much of herself. "You are just perfect."

She smiled, then opened her mouth wide. I held her face steady, then slid my cock back into her wet and waiting mouth. I fucked it. Nice and steady and slow. Just as I wanted it. She felt incredible. The perfect generous hole. Her tongue licked my shaft and she filled her mouth with saliva for me.

I pushed to the back of her throat, and then slowed down a little. When I pulled out her chin was soaked with drool, she laughed, bubbles of saliva popped at the sides of her happy mouth.

"Tell me. Matt dominates you, doesn't he?"

She took a deep breath. "Yep. Love it." She gave my cock a slow kiss.

"What's the submissive thing that always gets you going? Or makes your brain go fuzzy?"

"That's easy. The names he calls me. The dirtiest things he can think of."

I swallowed. "I want you to think of names to call me."

"For next time?" She gave me a look, her blue eyes dancing, her whole face smiling. The next time we played.

I nodded.

"I can do that."

"What's something he's called you? Something that got under your skin?" I wanted to know more, their sex life fascinated me.

She licked me while she thought. "It used to be the classics. Cum dump. Whore. But now he just says dump. Rim bitch. Piss lips." My eyebrows raised, she grinned. "He was spanking me once, and suddenly he called me his pain slut. And I thought: God, is that what I am? What I've always been? Gave me goosebumps."

She had started to jerk me fast, the talk of names had got me going and she could tell I was close. I put a hand on her shoulder and gasped. "It goes wherever you want." Her voice was soft and sweet. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Mouth." I couldn't take any more.

She opened wide, and I put myself back in her velvet place and then I erupted. She swallowed every drop, keeping me in her mouth until I was spent and clean. I could only stare at her, eternally dumbfounded.

She got off her feet and hugged me. "That was lovely."

"Your turn," I smiled.

But she shook her head. "That's okay. I just really love sucking cock. I came just after I put you in my mouth."

I grinned. "Well thank you, dump."

She scowled, though her eyes lit up. "That's a very secret name, Jim. Don't go using it."

"I won't."

I reached for my boxers, and she stopped me, a playful glint in her eye.

"Turn around."

I did as she said, she pulled my ass cheeks apart and spat between them. Then she gave my bum a pat and pulled my boxers up. "There. I want you to feel that all day. I want it to give you ideas."

Her spit was lovely and wet between my cheeks. A piece of her kept in place. I smiled.

I came into the kitchen later that day. Matt was just standing at the counter in the centre of the room, facing me.

"Hey, have you seen Dee anywhere?"

"Don't think so."

"Okay." I frowned, I hadn't been able to find her. I turned to go when he asked me something.

"She's lovely, tell me more about her."

"Like what?"

"I love the way you talk about her. Uh. Tell me how much you love her."

There was something odd about his tone, but I didn't think anything of it. I walked back to the counter. "She's perfect. So pretty. So kind. So patient. Sexy but sweet."

"You adore her."

I nodded. "Absolutely. I've never been happier."

"I've never seen you happier."

I smiled. "She's special."

"When are you getting hitched then? Uh."

He pulled an odd face. I looked away, smiling. "I don't know. There's plenty of time. I would want to make it perfect. I just want to make her happy. She's had some guys in the past, they weren't so good to her. I don't ever want to let her down..."

I stopped, Matt had his eyes closed. "She's so good with her tongue."

I looked over the counter, Dee was looking up at me, her face buried in Matt's arse. I think we both blushed at the same time. I grinned broadly. "I wondered where you were."

She pulled away. A tongue covered in saliva disappeared in her mouth. "Is it okay?"

"Of course. I know how good that feels."

She smiled. "You said some sweet things there."

I felt a bit embarrassed. "All true. I love you so much."

Matt coughed in his hand. "Is this awkward? Should I..?"

I laughed. "Don't you fucking move. Dee, give him the works."

"The works?" She sounded so innocent, but we both knew she had done this before, although not outside of the bedroom.

Matt reached round and pulled her face back towards him. "She's so good," he said. I saw her tongue emerge and her eyes close, then she was back inside him. "Pretends she doesn't like this sort of thing," Matt grunted, "but she does. Knows how to make a man squirm, but would never say so."

He leaned forward over the counter, eyes closed in bliss. I walked around and stroked Dee's hair. I pushed her gently into him. "That's it baby, show him."

I watched them for a minute. I saw his jeans in a pile in the corner. She was fully clothed, which made her part in this act somehow more sordid. I wanted to reach down, touch her, but I wanted them to have their fun, just as I had with Rachel. I kissed her on the head and then walked out. "Make him cum, Dee. Make him cum on the counter and make him lick it off."

I turned to see Matt's eyes open. He winked at me.

That night we talked about our trysts. Rachel's submissive side seemed to fascinate Dee. "She really just got on her knees? Just like that?"

"It was so hot."

"What did she say? Say it again."

I repeated some of the things Rachel had said. About just loving cock. Being aware two cocks were in the house. Ideas turned Dee on, I could tell she was filing the phrases away. I asked her if Matt had licked up his cum.

She nodded. "But not from the counter, he said he would lick it from me. So when he was close I gave him a hand job to finish him off."

"Did he last long?"

"No, he just exploded. God, there was so much. I rubbed it his face, which I don't think he appreciated. But he licked it all off my fingers."

"Dirty boy."

She snuggled into me. "We're all a bit dirty aren't we?"

I hugged her. "Oh yeah."

We turned off the lights and lay in the dark gently stroking each other.

Dee and Rachel played together the next day. They went off to a bedroom for a few hours while Matt and I played games. We wanted to watch, but we also wanted them to have space. To have fun exploring alone. When they came back into the lounge they were smiling and sweaty.

Dee told me later they had sixty-nined mostly. She had licked Rachel for a while, but mostly Rachel had licked her. "She wanted to show me how it was done," Dee said, blushing. "She loves to please. I came, and she looked so happy."

They kissed a lot, but it didn't sound like it was anything too wild. Just a loving experience. Dee wasn't really into other women, but Rachel was different. I don't think Dee could be sexually interested in someone without having a deep emotional connection first And they certainly had that. We all did.

"We talked a lot," Dee said, as we sat in the garden later. The sun was going down, and there was a lovely soft summer breeze. We had some beers, and were talking softly. "I wanted to know what she gets out of some of the stuff she talks about."

"She has a very wild streak."

Dee nodded. "She just gets so much pleasure from sex. I'm glad she found Matt. They take care of each other."

Later that night we talked more. I had asked for more details.

I couldn't help but masturbate as she described being with Rachel, licking another woman for the first time. "It was exciting, tasting her," she said. "She was so soft and smooth, it felt sort of taboo." Dee watched me and stroked my chest. She could tell I was getting close just from listening to her.

"I want to taste her pussy again," she said, "it was so wet, Jim. She pushed my face into her, told me to lick her harder."

"You liked it?" I was staring at her, my eyes a little unfocused.

"She came on my tongue. Whimpering. Then I lay on top of her, we rubbed our breasts and pussies together. Sort of grinding. Oh God, Jim I'd never done that before. She grabbed my bum and sort of fucked me into her."

I came, and white cum spunked over my fingers and belly. I lay there gasping. Just at the thought of them. Hot, intent on each other. Doing secret things. Dee shuffled down and started to lap the cum up. Either she had the taste now, or she wanted to please me.

I stroked her hair. "That's good. Sounds like it was perfect."

She lay with her face sticking to my belly and smiled dreamily up at me. "What a vacation, huh?"

The four of us hadn't played as a group since that big night. We were coming to the end of the first week of our stay, and we were all sitting in the garden talking, when the conversation, as it always did, found its way back to sex.

We all knew something was coming.

"I've been thinking," Rachel said. "About all of us. The fun we've been having."

The mood shifted instantly. We were no longer talking about our jobs, our lives. We were back in the matters of flesh.

"I had an idea," Rachel said. There was an impish, devilish way to how she was pausing.

Matt smirked. "This could be trouble."

Rachel looked at us all in turn. "Something fun. A sort of game. We could all pick something. Each of us. A fantasy, or something we haven't done. We all get to pick one thing. But it's something that makes us nervous. And then we play it out."

She gave one of her innocent smiles, one that I now knew had a naughty side embedded in it.

We were all quiet for a moment. "I've got one," I said. If I could pick one thing to try, I knew exactly what I wanted.

"Me too," Matt said.

Rachel looked at Dee. "Is there anything you can think of, Dee?"

Dee thought for a moment, then gave one of her shy smiles. She nodded. I couldn't imagine what she'd picked.

Rachel grinned. "Well I know what mine is. Jim, why don't you go first?"

I looked back at her. "You and a strap on."

She smiled broadly. "I should have guessed. Dee?"

Dee's hands fidgeted in her lap. "Um, it's nothing too over the top. An old sort of fantasy. Um. Maybe being blindfolded, and you're all touching me. Maybe tied up a little. Ice cubes. Something like that. I don't know." She was staring at the grass, not quite blushing.

Rachel gave her a big smile. "God that sounds amazing. Matt? What about you, honey?"

Matt was staring at Dee. In a very cool voice he just said: "I want to dominate Dee."

Dee gave him an uncertain look. "What?"

He smiled. "I know you're not into pain, it's not about that. For me it's more psychological. It's about pushing someone. I'd like to do that to you."

Fuck. I wanted to see that. While Dee looked lost in thought, I turned to Rachel. "What about you? Your pick?"

"Hmm. I want us to play a game. I'll write down some fun things on cards and put them in a box. Everyone picks something, and then they have to do it."

Oh boy. Games within games. Naughty. "Sounds fun."

II

We planned it out. We decided to do my wish and then Matt's. That way I could play with Rachel, and he got to play with Dee. Everyone got something out of it. Then the next night we could all focus on Dee, and then play Rachel's game.

We didn't do anything that night. Rachel wanted the tension to build. She wanted us to steep.

"Besides," she said, "I need to buy more lube. And other things."

Over the next two nights, the weekend. We would push each other.

Rachel approached me when I was alone. She got on her tiptoes and whispered. "Do you want Dee to watch when I peg you?"

My lips were dry. "Maybe. But um, not at first. I'd just like to explore how it feels."

She stroked my arm. "Of course. Whatever makes you feel more vulnerable." She gave me one of her wicked smiles, and walked away.

The next day had an uneasy flow to it. There was a delicious tension in the air. Something was coming, and Dee and I knew we were unprepared for it. I knew what I wanted Rachel to do to me, but that didn't mean I was ready for it. And Dee had no idea what Matt had planned for her. We were excited, but we were nervous.

Matt and Rachel had more or less avoided us since breakfast. They were thinking about us, I could tell that from how quiet it was when we entered the room. The little glances. Rachel went to the shops while Matt pondered in his office.

An electric charge was building.

I was sitting on the sofa with Dee, when Rachel suddenly sent me a text: My bedroom. Now.

I looked at it and swallowed hard. I showed Dee the message and she took a deep breath. "Well. Here we go."

The previous night I had awkwardly talked to Rachel about what might happen, what I would like to try. She had listened, but she hadn't said anything. She had me in the palm of her hand.

"Looking forward to it?" Dee tried to gauge my mood. I must have looked a little anxious. This was something I very much wanted to try, but I couldn't get my head around the fact it was actually about to happen.