Loving With Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "Yeah. Really. I'm just a bit- I just want to sort of try it, you know, play it by ear-"

Dee put a finger to my lips. "Don't be nervous. Just go and play with her. She'll take care of you. Just promise me you'll enjoy it."

I nodded. Why did I feel so nervous? "You can watch if you want."

The catch in my voice made her smile hugely. "Okay," she sounded flirty, "maybe I'll drop by."

I smiled, then I got to my feet, hoping my legs wouldn't turn to jelly.

I walked down the hall to Rachel and Matt's bedroom. I felt an incredible sense of anticipation increase with each step. There was a sign on the door: Take off your clothes. Leave them on the floor. Knock once then enter.

Oh wow. Oh fuck. I stripped and made a neat pile of clothes. I looked around, but Matt and Dee were giving us space. I knocked once and then I walked in. Rachel was sitting on the bed, already in the strap on. Was that a smile on her face, or a hungry leer?

She was wearing black stockings, I hadn't seen her in anything so feminine before. She had a lace black corset, which just about contained her breasts, and a black 5 inch strap on. She wore black eyeshadow and black lipstick. What a dark and lovely dream.

She crooked a finger at me, beckoning, and then stood up.

I stared at her, open mouthed.

"On your knees."

I dropped. Instantly.

She threw something at my feet. "I'm all strapped in, I've been waiting for you, dog. Put this on."

I looked down. It was a collar. I looked at it, there was a silver heart at the front. "Something for me to grab onto," she said.

I looked up at her, swallowed hard, and then put on the collar. My hands shook a little. She walked over to me, until the strap on was in front of my face. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Shiny and hard. But not too big. Not too much.

"Think you can take it?"

I was touching myself. "I could do anything for you."

She smirked. "Be careful, saying stuff like that." Her foot nudged the hand I had on my cock. "You don't touch yourself unless I say."

"Sorry."

She stood in front of me. She stroked my hair. "You want to suck my cock before I fuck you?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

She slapped me with the cock. It had a weight, a reality, that was divine. I was hard. So hard. I didn't even need to touch myself. "Please, can I suck it before you fuck me?"

"Before I pump into you."

"Before you pump into me."

"Before I make a pleading girl of you."

My voice dropped to an awed hush. "Before you make a pleading girl of me."

"Alright." She stuck her strap on in my waiting mouth and I tried to take it. It tasted of plastic, but warmly of something else. I wondered if she had used it before I came in? It was a strange, but definitely pleasing taste. How wonderful it was, to taste it for the first time. She pulled it in and out, so I could get used to it. It wasn't as big as Matt, but I still needed some practice. "There you go. Sweet boy. Bob your head on your mistress's cock."

I looked up at her, stunned.

She paused for a second. "This is your wish, Jim. Tell me when to stop."

"Don't. Please don't."

She smiled widely, and put the jet black cock back on my tongue. "Good boy, this is what you want. Show me."

I slobbered over her cock, and made grunting noises as I tried to deep throat it. Matt had prepared me well, and I got it a decent way in my mouth. I zoned out into a blissful rhythm of submission. I looked down and saw her toenails were black as well. God. She was wearing Matt's aftershave, something a bit more manly. She bucked her hips, fucking my face now.

I pulled out with a long wet plop, looking up at her adoringly. She rubbed my saliva all over my face. "Oh, Jim," her voice was light, "just look at you. You've had a fantasy about being pegged haven't you? For years and years?"

I nodded. Embarrassed. It had always turned me on.

Rachel smiled. "Everyone knows. Dee's known for years. She says your arsehole's always been the quickest way to get you hard. Do you know what she said to me earlier?"

My eyes were wide.

"She said: It's what he's always wanted. Make him feel it." My love for both women increased tenfold. She smiled at my expression, then moved and pointed at the bed. "Hands and knees, bitch."

I shuffled forward on my knees, and climbed onto the bed, where I kept on all fours. I leaned forward, my bum exposed to her. I felt her fingers and her breath brushing me there and I squirmed. She pulled my cheeks apart. Then she spat on my anus.

I groaned in sheer delight.

She rubbed the spit in with one of her small fingers, then she pushed some lube in. "I could have broken you in dry," she whispered. "Or wanked you off and used your own cum as lube. Can't say I haven't been thinking about this."

She just- everything she said- oh God!

"Whatever you want," I moaned.

Suddenly something thick and hard was slipping through the lube and into my soaked anus. She carefully fucked herself into me. The strap on slipped inside. "There," she said softly. Her hands were on my back, stroking it gently. "There. There."

"Ahhh." I moaned long and hard. It slipped in deeper. It was lovely and thin. It felt like one slender finger. Oh, it was good.

She fucked some more and then she sounded shocked. "I should have got a bigger strap on, Jim, you've taken all of this one. You total slut."

I buried my face in a pillow. I was panting.

She giggled. "Only joking, we have a bigger one for later."

She grabbed my hips and fell silent. It was time to get serious. She started to fuck me with proper deep strokes.

"Good boy. Take a little more. A little more. Fuck yes."

In and out. It felt like it was going just that little bit deeper each time. So nice.

I looked back, desperately curious. "Have you done this before? To Matt?"

She smiled. God she looked so beautiful when she was happy (what woman didn't?). "Not Matt's thing, really. An older boyfriend tried it, but no one likes to play with me and my cock"

"I want to."

Her head tilted, she looked adoringly at me. "I know, baby. I know. Now look at me."

I held eyes with her and I watched her fuck herself in and out of me. I gasped whenever she went deep. She was taking deep little breaths. There was sweat on her shoulders. She was exerting herself hard for me. "Thank you," I said. She didn't speak. But her nostrils flared and she fucked me deeper. Oh God. It was like her fingers all over again, looking for that spot.

She hit it. My back arched. "Oh! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Her fingernails dug into my hips. She bit her lip, then her mouth hung open and she began to pant as I did. "Do you love it?"

I looked back at her and nodded. "Nothing is like this." It was true. She went deep and I gasped. "Oh please. There. Just there."

She nodded. I buried my face back in the pillow. "Ugh. Ah."

"Good. Boy. Take. It." She talked as she thrusted.

I mewled as much as moaned. She paused. "Put your hands at your back."

I knew what was coming and obeyed. She leaned to the side. She was rummaging in her bag. She must have put it on the bed beside her.

I felt cuffs lock around my wrists. A pair with a much smaller chain than last time. "These are yours aren't they?"

She gave me another deep stroke. "No slut. They're yours." She fucked in silence for a little, before she had to comment on what she was seeing. "Collared and cuffed. Being fucked up your arse. This what you wanted, Jim?"

"Oh yes."

"Do you love it?"

"Yes. Yes. More."

She laughed. "More?" She increased her pace, as best she could.

My legs were trembling. "Ahhh."

She stopped and stroked my back. "There it is. This little arse was just made for cock wasn't it, baby?"

I moaned appreciatively.

She pulled out and I could feel her looking at me. "Gape for me Jim. Good boy. Oh God that's hot. Fuck. Fuck! That's lovely. Now, where's that other cock?"

Oh God. I could feel my arsehole gaping. It missed her.

Was she rummaging in her sexy little bag? I could hear her unstrapping herself. I turned and lay on my back to watch. She was slipping a new strap on into her rig. This one was definitely a little bigger, and a little longer. "That will definitely hit the spot," I said.

Rachel looked at me and smiled hugely. She put in the new cock and then slapped her small hand with it. "Normal men might run right now."

I lay on my back and opened my legs. "I'm too busy being your slut."

She laughed. She reached under me and undid my cuffs, then rearranged me so I was cuffed at the front. I let her do whatever she wanted. When she was finished, I watched her inch closer to me, her new bigger black cock approaching me. She covered it in lube, then fingered some fresh lube into me. It was cold and I shivered. She stopped. "Sorry, baby."

Rachel, even dominating you, couldn't help but be sweet about it.

I smiled. Her black lipstick was captivating me. "I want to kiss those black lips."

"Yeah? If you can impress me with this cock, I might let you."

She began to slowly lower herself over me, and push at my wet hole.

This angle was insane. I could see little beads of sweat on her face and shoulders. Her breasts had begun to pop out of the corset. She looked down at me and her eyes fucked me deeper than anything else could.

"I love it," I whimpered, feeling myself stretch. "I love you."

"I know." She lowered herself to my face, but then remembered. "No kisses, not yet."

Oh, this one was just that little bit wider, that little bit longer. It stung sharply at first, but then less. It filled me up, it instantly hit the secret spot. I was dazed. She got halfway and paused. "Okay?"

I reached out and grabbed her arm, just squeezing.

"Yes baby? More?"

I couldn't speak, just squeezed again. Tighter.

"Ohh. Baby loves it? Do you love it? Is this new thick dick doing it?"

I made a sound, half word half drool. She was there. The fluttering was back, busier than ever.

Rachel adjusted herself, then held my legs apart at the knees and just fucked me as best she could. There were no more words. No sly comments.

My eyes rolled back, my head lay on the pillow. I was limp. Helpless.

"More baby?"

"Yu. Yu."

She fucked and fucked. Pulling out and then driving back inside. She was all the way in now. What a feeling. I felt the lube pushed deep up inside me all cool and sticky. She was hitting my g spot repeatedly. Pain opened the doors and pleasure barged in. I shook. I trembled. I felt like I was cumming over and over again. I guess I was. Intensity beyond intensity. After a while I heard her panting and she had to stop.

I felt her hands rubbing my arms and chest.

It took a while, but I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Cum. A lot."

She nodded, a huge smile on her face. "I saw that. I'm so proud of you."

She started to pull out. I stopped her. "My kiss?"

Her smile widened. She lowered herself to me and I kissed those sultry black lips. I felt her warm body collapse on top of me, and her sweaty breasts clung to my chest.

"Wear you out?" I asked.

She giggled. We kissed more. Then she pulled my cuffed hands so she was holding them above my head. She stared at me, then she leaned down and kissed me harder. When she pulled away, my erection was hard and thick between us. She looked down at it. "Want me to stroke it?"

"I want you to sit on it while the dildo is still inside me."

She smiled. "You might have to earn that."

What more was there? "Anything."

"I want to show Dee how much you love it. Let me bring her in."

My heart thudded. "Okay."

Rachel, her huge strap on swinging between her legs, skipped away. She went to the door and called out for Dee. A few minutes later Dee came in and stopped. She saw the strap on, and me lying cuffed on my back.

"Oh my God. You two!"

Rachel pointed at the chair in the corner. "Watch us. Hands and knees, Jim, so she can see your face."

I got in the position, and looked at Dee. Rachel was behind me. She wiped her brow. "No fresh lube for you, slut." With that she slammed back into me. I was already still gaping, and there was plenty of lube. She slid all the way up inside me and grabbed my hips. I gasped loudly.

"Oh, Jim," Rachel paused. "Fuck! You ate the whole thing."

Dee looked shocked. I looked at her with fuzzy unfocused eyes. "Ahh."

Rachel stroked my back. Her fingernails teasing me. "Are you cumming? He's so sensitive, Dee. A lot of men are, but they'd never admit it. He's cum over and over. Cum for her, Jim. Show her. Show her how you cum on my cock." Rachel fucked me some more, pounding that spot again and again-

I made noises, mindless grunts, some drool escaped me.

Dee was just wide-eyed. Stunned. Whatever she had expected, it probably wasn't this. I was reduced to nerve endings and silent depravity.

"Is it that good, Jim?" Dee's voice was very quiet.

There was no response, just the wet thud of Rachel fucking me. I tried to look at her, but my head dropped down to the bed. I felt limp again.

Dee came over to me and stroked my hair. "Oh my God, is it really good?"

She gripped my hand, I couldn't grip back. I was cumming too much.

"There he goes again," Rachel murmured. She sounded impressed. My legs trembled, my arms. Everything.

Dee stroked my arm. "Oh fuck, wow."

"Hold him, Dee, hold him. He's so sensitive right now."

The best dominatrix cared the most, I thought, as I felt the strap on slow inside me.

Dee was stroking my face as I came down from the pleasure. I looked up at her, drowsy. "She- she's still fucking me."

Dee looked up at Rachel, she was slowly pulling out of me.

"Ah." I finally clasped Dee's hand back. "I'm still cum- still cumming."

Both women watched in silence as I shook and spasmed between them.

I felt Rachel massage my buttocks and cheeks. She sat on the bed beside me, and Dee stared in shock at the strap on. "That's too big, Rachel."

"We started small. I would never hurt Jim, you know that." She stroked my back tenderly. "He could take even bigger, I bet."

"Don't you dare!" Dee wasn't so much angry as confused.

I rolled onto my side. "It's okay," I said as softly as I could. "I'm fine." I looked at Rachel. "That was perfect. So intense. Thank you."

"My pleasure, Jim. I'm glad it was everything you wanted."

"Better. So much better."

She reached down and kissed me. "I need a shower. I am exhausted."

We helped her out of the strap on, which Dee still studied distrustfully and I handled as if it were a totem of profound importance.

Rachel had me lie down, and studied my anus. "Okay, that's looking fine. Just lie still for a bit. I'll come back with a flannel and a towel. Aftercare is very important with these things. Are you sure you feel okay? It wasn't too much?"

I looked up at her dreamily. "You were perfect."

"Okay, he's cumdrunk. Please look after him, Dee."

Rachel left us, and Dee lay next to me stroking my chest. She must have had a million questions, but she just held me.

"Perfect," I said again, in a ghost of a moan.

Dee's hand was around my cock, it was still hard. "You never came?"

"I came over and over."

"Oh. Wow. Do- do you want me to suck it?"

I pulled her back in my arms. "I don't need anything."

"Okay."

She felt oddly tense in my arms. I let her go and looked at her. "Do you want to?"

"Jim, you are covered in sweat, you reek of sex. I am so turned on right now."

I leaned back. "Baby. I'm so hard it hurts. Please."

She smiled. "That's more like it." She took me in her wonderful warm mouth. And I drifted. Safe. Warm. Soft.

Blissful.

III

Four hours later, it was Dee's turn.

She had made me cum, with the most gentle orgasm, kissing me while I finally came over her hand. Rachel had watched from the doorway, then the two women fussed over me a little. Eventually Rachel left us and Dee just cuddled with me, as I recovered. She asked questions and I tried to answer them. All I could really say was that being pegged had felt heavenly.

"So your g spot makes your whole body shake when you cum?"

"Pretty much. God sure puts things in funny places," I said, smiling.

"And you had multiple orgasms?"

"I guess. My legs still feel like spaghetti."

"Wow."

I began to feel a little embarrassed about how utterly wanton I must have seemed. "Guess I said some wild things."

Dee stroked my face. "Don't. Sex makes us open up. Don't worry. It's okay."

I felt some relief. "Thanks. I just haven't felt anything like it."

"Hmm. It's fun to explore, I guess."

I hugged her to me. "You're next," I said, softly.

"Yeah."

"Nervous?" I asked. "About Matt?"

Her nose nudged into my chest. "A little. I trust him, but I don't know what he wants to do to me."

"Does that turn you on?"

"Kinda."

"And that turns him on. You don't know and he does. He likes that control, I think."

We talked a little more, then I got up and showered. I spent some more time with Dee, and the next thing we knew Rachel found us in our room. "Dee, she said, "Matt is waiting for you."

I felt her tense beside her. "We'll come with you," I said.

She nodded.

Rachel led us to the guest room. Matt was inside, sitting on a chair patiently. He had black sweatpants, a tight black t-shirt. His face was impassive. Rachel's bag was at his feet. Their special "play" bag, I guessed. Were there new things in it for Dee? A blindfold and cuffs were laid out on the crisp white sheets for her. Dee came in before me and hesitated.

Matt smiled slightly. "It's okay. We can stop whenever you want."

"What do you want me to do?"

He pointed at the bed. "Take off your dress, put on the blindfold, lie down for me. I will do everything else."

Dee looked back at me. "You're going to have a lot of fun," I said.

She thought about it for a moment. "Do- do you want to watch?"

I took a deep breath. "I would love to, but you can just play together. I don't want you being self-conscious."

Rachel was leaning in the doorway, Dee glanced at her and got a reassuring smile.

Dee started to undo her dress. "You can watch if you want, both of you. But don't let me know that you're watching. Don't make any noise. That makes it exciting. Not knowing."

Rachel looked delighted. "I love that."

Dee shuffled out of her dress and quickly put the blindfold on. I had thrown on a shirt and some sweatpants, so now she was in just her underwear, while we were all fully clothed. It made her seem vulnerable. She stood with her arms awkwardly folded in front of her. "There. You can go if you want. I won't know. Close the door on your way out."

Rachel came inside the room, waited a few seconds, and then firmly shut the door.

Dee tensed, listening. I held my breath. Rachel came quietly over to me and held my hand, we were standing by the wall, watching.

"Bra," Matt said. His voice was low, but had a stern direct timbre.

Dee unhooked her bra, it dropped to the floor.

"Panties. Down to your ankles where they belong."

She slid her panties down, until they were stuck around her ankles.

"Stop." Matt's voice made her freeze. "Let me look at you. Turn around slowly." She turned on the spot, and all our eyes roved over her skin.

She had a lovely hourglass body. Firm breasts and wide hips. She had a lovely toned stomach, and pale white skin. Her freckles stood out against it. A strip of them were running in loose clusters down her back.

The blindfold was black, it looked thick and padded. I was certain she couldn't see anything through it. She turned until Matt told her to stop. Standing now, he reached out and grazed one of her breasts, with the back of his hand. She shivered. He came close to her, and kissed her lightly on her shoulder. He touched her belly briefly. Fingers traced her spine. He began to attack her with brief touches. "Are you going to submit to me, Dee?"