Loving With Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. I could tell she was clearly nervous.

"I want you to say it."

"I'm- I'm going to submit to you."

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to push you. There's a difference."

She nodded.

"Get on the bed. Face down."

Awkwardly, she stepped out of the panties, and reached out for the bed. Once she'd found it she climbed onto it and lay face down.

Matt stood at the base of the bed, staring down at her. "Hands at your back." His voice was louder now. He alternated so she never knew what tone to expect.

She brought her hands to her back, and he quickly cuffed them. "Good girl. Now we can begin."

Dee's breathing was heavy.

Matt brought out a tube of red lipstick, twisted it open and then drew something slowly on her bottom.

"What's that?" She asked, it must have felt ticklish.

I saw he had drawn a large red M.

"Just marking you. My name on your body. My body."

She licked her lips.

Matt smiled down at her. "The rules: Red means stop. Green means go. Amber means slow down. Pink means my boyfriend is a sissy. Lavender means I am a total whore now. When I make you say pink or lavender, I've made you mine. I have you. Do you understand?"

Dee swallowed hard. Even with the blindfold I could tell she was looking for me. She was wondering if I had heard all of that.

Matt gave her a light spank.

She scooched forward a little, surprised. "Yes. I understand. Oh God, Matt."

He smiled, but he didn't say anything at first. He stroked her bum for a while, brushing it lightly, teasing, then his fingers were grazing her anus. She wriggled under his touch. Beside me Rachel bit her fingers as she watched. We were both fully clothed, and I felt my erection push against my pants. I gave her hand a squeeze and she grinned at me.

Matt reached into his bag and brought out some lube. He poured it over her bum.

The sensation made her arch her back. He slowly pushed some lube into her anus with the tip of one of his thick fingers. She puffed her cheeks out, but she took it.

"There's a good girl," he said, softly. Then Matt brought out a bright blue butt plug from his bag. Not too big, I saw. "I'm going to push a plug in you now, Dee."

She stiffened and he rubbed her back. "This isn't a prelude to anything else. I am not going to try and fuck you like that. I know you don't want it, I know it would hurt. I just want to play with your arse. I want it so much. I want to push you. Not hurt you. Okay?"

I had seen them talking in the kitchen earlier. I think they were going over limits. He'd wanted to be sure on the red lines and the wriggle room.

Dee listened, and then she nodded. Matt pressed some more cold lube into her tight anus, his finger pushing deeper now. She gasped and arched her back. I had rimmed her before, plenty of times, but never pushed anything but my tongue in there.

Her moan was as stiff as her body.

Rachel held my hand tight, smiling wide.

We watched as Matt put the blue plug in his mouth, to warm it? To get it wet? Then he rubbed it around her anus. She moaned. Was that apprehension? Or a confused sort of curiosity? He pushed. All of the lube did its trick, the plug pushed in a little. Another push got it half way. "Good girl," he said. I saw Dee was now clutching the sheets. He fucked her with the plug for a good while, teasing her with the sensation, then he carefully shoved it fully in. She fell face down on the bed with a deep groan.

"Mmm. Sounds like your body likes that. It's taking it so naturally."

She just groaned again. "Matt!" It was like she was trying to scold him, but her voice was too breathy to be convincing.

"Good girl. Very good." He gave her bum some light spanks, I saw her skin redden slightly. She yelped a little, but she didn't protest.

"Hmm. What next?" Matt asked aloud, as if he didn't know.

Dee just panted, waiting helplessly.

Matt took some nipple clamps out of his bag. He quickly shot me a reassuring look. Rachel licked her lips.

Matt flipped Dee over, once she was on her back he squeezed her breasts hard. She wriggled. The clamps had silver chains running between them and he draped these chains over Dee's breasts. She shivered deliciously. "Oh! What's that?"

He pinched one of her nipples. "Your nipples are so hard. That's good."

She breathed heavily. "What are you going to do?" Her voice was so quiet. There was a race in her voice between fear, curiosity and lust.

Matt just teased her nipples. He spent time licking and sucking them. "Can you be brave? I want to see what you can take?"

Dee licked her lips. She nodded. I could tell by the way her legs were wriggling that she wanted to be touched. Matt put the clamps on her, one stiff nipple at a time, she groaned. It sounded like it hurt at first, but then the sensation settled into something different. "Good girl." Matt tugged at the chain a little and Dee flinched. "Look at you, so brave." He released the chain. "That wasn't so bad was it?" She shook her head, she seemed so submissive now, so quickly his.

He pulled down his sweatpants and rubbed his hard cock in her face. "This is your reward."

She opened her mouth, and he rubbed his cock all over her cheek. "Beg for a taste."

"Oh God, Matt."

He reached between her legs and gave her pussy a light spank. She bucked like his touch was electric. "Oh! Okay, okay, please let me suck it."

He fucked himself into her mouth, groaning.

I quietly got my cock out of my sweatpants. Rachel smiled and kicked off her own. I didn't have to ask, she just spat on her hand and started stroking me. I leaned down and kissed her.

After a while Matt draped his saliva-slick cock over Dee's face, making her cheeks wet and shiny, then he went back to her pussy, teasing her clit lightly. He flipped her over again and got behind her. Now he alternated between fucking her with the plug, pulling and pushing it slowly in and out, and fingering her. He went into his bag and brought out a vibrator. He turned it on and got it buzzing at her clitoris. Dee moaned deeply. She was on all fours, overstimulated and panting. Matt grinned. "God. Listen to you. Do you wonder if your boyfriend is watching?"

She moaned.

"Is he wanking? Watching you make a fucking spectacle of yourself? Do you think he's disgusted?"

She was breathing heavily. He took the vibrator away, he wasn't even touching her now, words were turning her on.

"I could fuck your arse right now if I wanted. You couldn't stop me, could you?"

She was squirming. "No."

"You would just have to take it."

She writhed. "I would."

God. What sort of things had they been talking about? Whose fantasy were they exploring here?

"You would scream a bit. Cry out. But the neighbours are used to that. They would just think we had a slut in. They'd be right." As he went on, conversationally, Matt played with her clit with one hand, while rhymically fucking her with the butt plug with the other. "I could invite the neighbours, actually. Or maybe some mates from the pub. They could pack this room out, watching you. I could film you right now, send them some clips. They'd be here in a second. Cocks out. Watching. Groaning."

As he fucked her and talked, Dee's face was buried in a pillow. She was moaning. A lot. Matt laughed. "You would have been disgusted at the thought just a week ago, but now the idea has you wet doesn't it?"

"No." Her voice was husky. There was a catch to it that made all of us smile. Everyone had a fantasy, whether they admitted it or not.

"Take Kevin from down the road. God he would love some good pussy like this. He would die just to sniff it. Maybe I should charge him for the pleasure. I could tie you down, get your pussy ready for anyone who wanted some."

"No." Her low voice had the same low little catch. She was biting her lip, sweating profusely.

"Ted and Carol look at us funny. I bet they listen to us at night. I bet they would love to get their hands on you. Feel you. Lick you. Taste that sweat. How long since Ted saw young meat like this? It feels cruel to deny him. I know Carol would slip a tongue up you. We should invite them over. Meet Dee. Our slut."

She mewled. "Matt, please-" Did she want him to stop, or...?

"Sir." His voice was hard. He gave her buttocks three solid spanks, the hardest so far.

She didn't complain, or howl, or say "red." Insead she said "Sorry sir. Sorry sir."

Matt smiled. "Good girl." He brought the vibrator back to her pussy then, and he fucked her anus while rubbing the vibrator over her clit. He paused only to reach around and pull at the nipple clamps, he played with all of her most sensitive parts at once. She was bucking against him, trying to escape the teasing and failing. Her moans were rising. She was shaking.

All at once Matt stopped. "Don't you dare cum without permission." His voice was cold.

Dee sounded flustered. "Oh. Oh God. Can- can I cum?"

She got another hard spank. "Can I cum, sir?"

I watched her toes curl. In pleasure or embarrassment. "Can I cum, sir?"

"Fuck no, we've barely begun."

Matt undid her cuffs, then he flipped her on her back and made it so she was cuffed at the front. He took out the plug, the vibrator, and then took off the clamps. She lay there panting. He knelt on the bed between her legs, his massive cock rubbing against the light hair of her vagina.

He didn't speak.

"Oh. Ma- sir. Come on." Dee writhed. She arched her back. He reached down and gave her round breasts another firm squeeze. He sucked on one sore nipple, holding it in his mouth for ages. I wondered if he wasn't nibbling slightly, because of the way she bucked. Then he switched to another nipple. Then he stood back from the bed and waited.

"Matt? Sorry. Sir."

"Do you still want to cum?"

"Yes. Yes please."

He waited.

"Sir. Please. Sir."

He went back to the bed, grabbed her hair, and then started to rub her clit.

"Uh. Uh." She just bucked into him, grunting.

I was fucking Rachel's hand at this point, she was squeezing her nipples.

Matt slid a long finger into Dee, he held it, then fucked it into her. She was overwhelmed. He whispered. "Would you do anything to cum?"

"Yes." His whisper made her whisper.

"Promise? I'm a depraved man, Dee. The other's left long ago. It's just you and me. You can't imagine what I want to do to you."

She whimpered. His fingers were easing in and out, nice and slow. Oh the torment. She mumbled something, but nobody could hear. He tugged her hair. "What?"

"Promise. Please."

Everything she said, and the way that she said it, made my brain melt.

"You may cum, but only on my tongue." He pushed her down, then buried his face in her pussy. She writhed. Her orgasm was immediate. She trembled and shook, he ate her out as she rode it out. Usually she was sensitive afterwards, but he pushed the tip of his thickly lubed cock against her slick pussy lips. She lay under him, overstimulated, cuffed, already cumming again.

He held her legs wide apart and fucked a little way into her.

"Oh, Sir!"

The name pleased him. He stopped to lick her thigh. She was jerking and shaking, impaled under him. He looked down at her. "What does pink mean?"

She couldn't hear him over her own whimpering, so he pulled out. "What does pink mean?"

She gasped. "Pink? My boyfriend is a sissy."

Matt gave me a devilish grin, I smiled broadly. I was so hard now. Hearing that from her was almost more than I could bear.

Matt stroked Dee's thighs. "Good girl. When I say Jim, you say pink, understand me?"

"I don't- I don't-"

"You loved watching me bend him over didn't you. Turned both your brains inside out."

"Ooh. Uhhh."

"He would do anything for me, good little sissy like him. Cocklover. Cumlover."

"I- I shouldn't-"

"Say pink, and then I'll fuck you and you can cum more."

She tried to sit up a little. "J-Jim? Is he here?"

Matt pushed her back down. I wanted to chastise him, it looked a little rough, but the moment was too intense for all of us.

Matt slapped her pussy lips with his cock. "I say Jim."

Dee hesitated. Then his meat slapped her lips again, and she shuddered. "Pink. Pink. Pink."

"God, I love you," I said.

She sat up, surprised, and Matt shoved his cock in her. She fell back down, cumming again instantly. He pinned her cuffed hands above her head and stared at her. She trembled and shook and spluttered. He absorbed every desperate sound.

When she finally fell still, he didn't move. Just stayed on top. The feeling for both must have been intense.

"What does lavender mean?"

She was breathing deeply. I saw her breasts rising with each breath. "Whore." She said it softly.

Rachel was wanking me quickly, I stopped her, I had to focus on what would happen next and she was about to make me explode.

Matt was also utterly focused, utterly lost. He licked his lips. "Have you been plugged and cuffed, like a whore?"

Dee just nodded. I wondered what the words were doing to her.

"Are your breasts and pussy sore like a good whore's?"

She fidgeted, I remembered he was still inside her. "Yes."

"If I tell you to wear my cum like fragrance; to rub it in your armpits, your neck, your face, will you? Like a whore?"

She gasped. He was pushing and pushing. She nodded. "Y-yes."

He was still holding her down. Rachel was watching, listening, intently. Had he done all this to her before, or was it something new?

Matt reached down and kissed Dee, he took his time. It was slow and delicate, teasing. When he pulled back I think all of us were holding our breath. I think there were many things he wanted to do, and he was weighing up what Dee would allow and want. I felt she was at her limits, and I think he agreed.

He chose more mind games over pain. Stroking her face, and then down her body he told her: "Repeat the following things after me, and then say sir. If you don't I will spank you hard. Spank you properly."

I listened giddily as obscenities poured from her mouth. "I love your cock sir. I wish I could take more of it, sir. I can't wait to wear all of your cum, sir. I want it dripping down my neck, sir. I will be your happy whore, sir. I hope Jim is watching me, sir. Sex turns me into a nasty sweaty mess, sir."

"I want your big cock in my arse," Matt said.

She pursed her lips. Matt grinned. "Too much?"

"Sorry. Sir."

He slowly climbed off her. Her pussy must have finally been relaxing around him, because she moaned as if his pulling out made her cum. As if her body had been delicately poised trying to accept his massive size.

Smiling, he reached for the lipstick, and I saw him put a mark on her bottom. He pulled her to the side of the bed, and exposed her to us. Matt gave her a firm spank, then another. These were the hardest so far. Her whimpers were also gasps of pleasure.

"A good slave always begs for one more than is required."

Dee was panting. "Please sir. One more."

He gave her another firm spank, just that little bit harder.

A light sob seemed to escape Dee. "P-please sir. O-one more."

Matt rubbed her back. "That was it, honey."

Her bottom was bright pink, it twitched with a delicious raw sensitivity. She took a deep breath. "A good slave. One more."

Matt turned to me, he put his hand on his heart, as if to say how wonderful she was. Then he gave her a final sharp spank. It was a little softer than the last one, but only a little. He reached down and kissed her bottom and rubbed her tender flesh.

He pulled her onto her knees before him and took her blindfold off. Dee saw him masturbating in front of her face. She saw me and Rachel close by. We were both half naked by now, clothes around our ankles. Rachel was stroking me off, while my arm was around her, fingering her soaking pussy from behind. We both smiled.

"Look at me whore." Matt commanded Dee. She obeyed, looking up at him, dazed and sweaty. "Rub it in, remember? Do that in front of them. Or I will really spank you this time."

That had been him holding back? I looked at Rachel, she nodded.

Dee gulped and nodded. For a moment all we could hear was the thick heavy sounds of Matt feverishly grunting. The sounds made Rachel cum on my fingers. Finally Matt exploded, thick ropes crossed over Dee's pretty face from chin to forehead. Matt gasped, but stared expectantly at her. We all watched her scoop up the cum and look at it, then she rubbed it into her armpits, her neck, her belly.

Dee looked at me, then Rachel, as she wore Matt's spunk for him.

Jesus. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I came in Rachel's soft hand. I clutched at her shoulder like a drowning man at a rock, panting with release.

When she was finished with Matt's cum, Dee looked up at him. "Was that okay, sir?"

Matt grinned. He stroked her hair. "Amazing. Perfect. Best girl."

I went over and gave her a huge hug.

We all fussed over her after that. Matt was asking her if anything was too much. Rachel was rubbing cream onto her bottom. I held her hand and kept checking on her. She seemed okay, except for some sore parts.

Matt had already gone over some things with her, as I thought. She'd said he could fuck her if he was careful, and she didn't mind being thrown around a little. "You have to try things, right?" she said. Her smile was a little dizzy, and I could tell she had cum a lot. She wasn't quite fully in the room with us. I kissed her and looked deep in her eyes. "Was it good? Are you happy?"

She nodded, smiling her wide smile.

I hugged her and looked up at Matt. "Mate, that was..." I didn't have the words.

"Are you alright?" He seemed nervous. We had been careful with trust, this was the sort of thing that could get messy.

I nodded. "She's good. She's happy. You took care of her. Thanks."

Rachel and Matt got in the shower together, then I took Dee in there.

I stroked the big red M on her bum. There were four tally marks on her other cheek. "What's that?" she asked, noticing them in the mirror.

"That's how many times you came," I said, softly

"Ohhh."

I ran some water, but she seemed resistant to the shower. "Matt's cum, I should leave it."

"We've stopped now. The game's over. You can wash it off. Unless you want it on?" I could see she was still a little fuzzy. The sex had been intense, she had cum so much. She licked her lips. "I earned it," she said.

So we went to bed instead and snuggled, and I told her she smelled amazing. Which she absolutely did.