Loving Your Neighbor

Story Info
Jack's best friend loses his wife and Aimee offers to help.
5.7k words
3.66
23.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Aimee's best friends in the world they found in a peculiar way.

The neighborhood isn't the hub of family life that it used to be, mostly people coming and going and not getting to know anyone in their own backyard. The best that you can hope for is to not have an absolute ass living next door. Well that has been most people's experience anyway. Jack and Aimee got lucky though, having raised their four sons in the neighborhood and had them all move away, it was by chance that Paul and Tina, with two boys, moved in only a few houses down.

This young black family, looked like a lot of the rest of the neighborhood. Middle class, and easy on the eyes, Paul athletic and about 6' and Tina built on a petite frame of about 5'5". This could have become just another of the casual waves between neighbors, coming and going. Jack and Aimee were reminded of their own family, only a few years removed.

After Paul and Tina moved in and it wasn't long before they found a stray dog at their back door. They were able to corral the dog into their back yard, and finding it was very tame and friendly brought the boys out to play with the new friend. Paul kept an eye out, waiting to see if anyone was out looking for a lost dog. Sure enough less than 5 minutes went by and here came Jack and Aimee yelling for Lucy, their little mutt who had slipped her collar when Jack let her out to do some business.

Paul watched through their front window and saw the older white couple walking the sidewalks. He opened his front door and walked out, "Hey! you lose a little black dog?"

"Yes, oh please tell me you found her." Aimee yelled back starting to run up their drive. These city front yards aren't very big so only a few strides and she was standing at the bottom of the front steps.

Smiling Paul came toward them down the steps, "Sure did, she must be yours. We have her in the back yard." As they came around to the back yard they all heard two little boys and their mom playing with Lucy.

"Oh my gosh, I am so glad you found her." Aimee was overjoyed. The little lab mix was having the time of her life. Jack and Aimee were in their mid 40's at the time and had decided to get the little dog after their boys had all moved out, just to keep things alive around the house.

Little Lucy was a fun addition to the home but it was the first time seeing her playing with little kids. You see, with their kids grown and out of the house, but still no serious relationships or any spouses, so no grand kids yet, it was new for Jack and Aimee to see Lucy with kids.

The two families stood in the back yard talking while the kids played with the dog a while longer. Jack suggested they get together regularly so the boys could play with Lucy. They even put all their calendars together to set up play dates.

The neighborhood grew closer together that day. The older couple regularly giving out advice when asked about raising kids. A year later Paul and Tina confided in them when they decided to adopt more kids. When the first adoption happened it was awesome to see how happy the new mom and dad were. Then the next year adopting one then two little ones from foster care. Seeing how the growing family grew in love and numbers was a joy. Jack and Aimee stepped in as second parents or just an extra set of hands when things got busy.

Jack and Aimee have always been a little crazy in bed, frequently roll playing for each other. Even as they were starting to look at entering their 50's they doubled their efforts to be healthy and in shape. They had learned to allow each other to be honest with their feelings, about their friends and acquaintances, and when there was any attraction to expel it through the roll playing in bed. Sometimes this was people they knew at work or old friends they ran into, sometimes just the hottest celebrity. They determined that the idea was to get it out of their system rather than to let it sit there smoldering, tempting them to take action and ruin their marriage.

Tina and Paul being black and Jack and Aimee white caused some extra imagination deciding that the sex with them would be more erotic than it probably would likely be in real life.

They figured that Paul's "package" must be bigger than Jack's since he was about 5 inches taller, at 6 feet tall, his dick would be at least 2 inches longer than Jack's. (rational guess) They had to make something up, with no real life data to prove them right or wrong.

When they imagined Tina it was different, she was slender at 5 foot 5" and had a little bubble butt with perky c cup breasts. The only thing not certain was whether she shaved her pussy or not. Jack having no preference either way but knowing Aimee's unshaved sex just made him decide to imagine Tina with a completely shave pussy to go with her small frame.

Roll playing each other being Paul or Tina in bed would become more and more frequent. To not do this would have been unusual for them. Aimee frequently would ask "Paul" to "put that big black cock in my little harry pussy." And Jack would spank "Tina" and tell her how bad she was to "fuck her husband's best friend."

Their friendship went on for 5 years like this, they were so close. Jack and Aimee started to question if they should continue the roll playing. They had real fears that they would take this fantasy to real world and try to created sexual relationships with them, and the problems that could bring. This was a regular conversation but they always believed they could keep fantasy and reality sufficiently apart. As far as they could tell Tina and Paul never suspected anything other than great friends and a second family.

__________________________________________

One night in October Tina's car was T-Boned by a drunk driver as she was coming home from getting groceries at the market.

All of their worlds were rocked. Everyone came around Paul and the 5 kids and just held them and cried. Meals were arranged for the family for the next two months. Someone started a "go fund me" for them. Friends, and relations and people who heard about this amazing family from various sources all donated to help them through the next months while they figured out how to navigate the future.

Jack and Paul became even closer, Aimee had lost her best friend and Paul recognized this and the two of them became closer. Thank God it was Aimee who was the first one to their house to hold him after he learned about the accident, they cried together. It was a couple of hours before Jack could get there to hold Paul, after realizing how hard this was on Aimee.

The weeks went by and they all were there for each other. Jack and Aimee had a much easier path in front of them. Paul was now an only parent with 5 kids the younger three pre-puberty girls. He and Aimee were able to talk about her ability to be there for the girls as they grew into women. Jack was only able to be there for Paul.

It was one particularly bad day for Paul that Jack told him to leave work and come and hang out at their house, Jack took the day off work and they talked for hours. Paul was feeling better so they decided to get something to drink, the guys were generally free to talk about most things but it wasn't until the alcohol came in that Paul opened up more.

"Jack the things that are gone just feel like they can't come back. 5 kids at home and a job just completely exhaust me, even with you guys helping out, Tina's folks and mine helping out. The days just melt together in to a bunch of nothingness. I love our kids but I feel like I am dying and not leaving them much because I am stretched so thin."

The silence just hung there, thick in the air. Paul stuck and Jack with no answers. He could only be there, present with him. He knew that he wanted to help but had no clue where to begin. That is when the alcohol just helped out to see through some of the issue.

"Man I just miss eating some juicy pussy!" Paul admitted, as if he just was thinking it and it came running out of his unconscious.

Jack is surprised to hear him say this but totally understands. "What do you mean kid?"

"I used to love to eat Tina's pussy. We would have a hard day and climb into bed and she would just be too tired for sex but I would go down on her to help her cum so she could sleep better. It started out that I wanted at least a blow job too, but it felt so good servicing her that I realized I really didn't need it. After a while it became an obsession for me. I couldn't get enough. I would enjoy giving her an orgasm orally so much that I didn't even care if I got to cum. What started as a loving gesture became almost an addiction to me."

"I can still smell her scent, that sometimes pungent aroma, and sometimes so sweet. I just miss her pussy. So much that I think about dating just for that. I don't think I would get any complaints but then I just have all this guilt about dating again soo soon after losing Tina." Paul took another drink and sat there looking into his glass.

Jack gave Paul a lot of room to just talk and let his thoughts free into the cosmos.

Later that night, Aimee said that, she really wished that there was something more she could do for Paul. Every time she sees him she feels his pain is worse. " I really feel like there is so much more to give him but I don't know what or how." There was a catch in her voice and water in her eyes as she said this. After a silent pause Jack decided to share the day's conversation with Aimee. She listened and thought for a long time.

"So you are saying that Paul is a cunilinguist addict?" Aimee asked. "So like he needs it or he feels ill or something?"

"I don't know how it works," Jack stated, "He just said that was all he needed to be satisfied, didn't need to have any reciprocal action toward him, he just felt satisfied with that alone. And he really missed this as a stress release for him. He feels like he is so stressed that he isn't bringing his best self to his kids."

Aimee looked like she wasn't even paying attention to him, the far off look in her eyes and puzzled look on her face was really confusing Jack. "Penny for your thoughts," this super simple game was often a way that they would share their inner fantasies with each other. He wasn't intimating anything sexual, so when Aimee responded as she did he did a double take.

"Well," she started, " my thoughts started with Paul eating out Tina, then sadness just overwhelmed me from not having Tina here. My thoughts then went back to before, you know, when we would roll play and the times you would pretend to be Paul eating my pussy. I would close my eyes and imagine seeing him between my thighs lapping at my soaked cunt. Licking me from ass to clit. Feeling him from nose to chin making love to me with his mouth. Nuzzling at my button and finally bringing me to incredible fucking orgasms.

I shook at that thought because it was coming so close to reality, but then wondered what would be so wrong if Paul was really eating me out for his own satisfaction? I know we have completely drawn the line between our fantasies and reality but would it be so wrong?"

What was Jack hearing? He couldn't believe what he was hearing but as she spoke her honest thoughts he totally agreed that it made the most sense in the world. They loved Paul more than anything. They loved each other intensely and he realized that helping Paul in a sexual way would be the most loving thing they could do for him.

Jack found himself answering. "No, it isn't wrong at all. That is absolutely right. Right for us and, not to answer for him, but I think it would be right for Paul too."

Aimee looked into Jack's eyes to be sure what she heard was matching what his expressions were saying. She could see that they were both on the same page. "Will you hold me? This seems so special and wonderful I just want to hold on to the moment and you for a little while."

They embraced and just held each other tightly. Since Tina's passing they had both learned to hug better and longer. Jack broke the silence, "I think Paul needs this soon. We probably need to move on this too, but lets sleep on it a night or two to be sure we are not just riding an emotional wave."

"That makes sense to me." Aimee agreed.

A couple days later Jack sent a text to Paul asking if he could come over sometime to talk about something when the kids would be no concern. He said he could come over when the kids went to bed that night, if they would still be up after 11pm. That was fine with Jack and Aimee since they didn't want to put this off too much longer.

When Paul got there they got some drinks and sat to talk.

Jack started, "You are our best friend, so I think you know that we have nothing but love and concern for you so think about that when I tell you what we have in mind."

As puzzled as a face could screw, Paul answered, "Ok?"

"The other day you told me that you miss eating pussy and that you got the greatest satisfaction from just that."

Paul's face went from complete confusion to complete embarrassment. He couldn't believe that conversation was out in the open in front of Aimee. He couldn't have dreamed that Jack and Aimee would have discussed this together.

"Well we decided that it would be an extension of our love for you, to offer Aimee to let you satisfy your need, or addiction. Well, whatever it is that gives you such great pleasure. What do you think?"

Paul shook his head like he was trying to clear cobwebs from his thoughts. He couldn't believe what he just heard. His closest friends offering to help him satisfy his sexual hunger. His mouth hung open and he was staring off into open air.

As he considered this, Aimee stood up walked over right in front of him and pulled her exercise pants and underwear off in one motion. She stepped out of her things and sat back on the sofa spreading her legs, opening herself wide to Paul. She had been working herself up to this for days and this was the only way she could do it. Just go all in with no turning back, but now she was bearing all and nobody was moving. The second thoughts and regret appeared all at once and her face showed it.

There in the living room she forced herself to lean back and pull one leg up on the cushion and put one hand right into her pussy. Her eyes were closed as she could only keep her courage up by building a mental picture in her head. Every other eye in the room was on her pink flower as it opened up and revealed it's entryway. Her fingers were awkward as they began to play but her juices began to flow and her aroma filled the room.

Paul's obsession began to put him in a trance like state. He was seeing Aimee but couldn't move. Her creamy white thighs spread in front of him, with her pink sex open with light tan swirls of hair starting to darken with moisture. When she laid back and her fragrance reached his nose he shook and left his seat, landing on his knees and half crawled over to her. As he knelt between her legs his eyes drifted up to her face. She had sensed his approach and opened her eyes about that time. She looked back at him and said, "Paul, would you please eat my hairy little pussy? Please?" She gave him those puppy dog, sad, eyes and pushed a couple fingers into her snatch, then rolled her eyes up and gave a little moan.

Whatever was causing Paul to hold back up to that point, gave up. He leaned forward and put a hand on both sides of her waist and started. He dove his face deep into the cushion and lapped his tongue up and down her soaked pussy, He just dragged his tongue through her, up and down. Around and in and out. His face would be pushed into her so hard you couldn't see anything but his ears and cheeks.

The sounds of her juices as he lapped them up were heard even over where Jack was sitting, watching.

He ate her out, Aimee was moaning and running her hand through his hair. When he would dive in, she would open up wider for him. He was enthusiastic, his speed would vary and his movements improvised to bring Aimee to the height of pleasure. He would tease her and tease her and then when she was going nuts he would latch on to her clit and suck and rub with his face until she couldn't take it any more. She rocked her pelvis back and threw her legs wide, trying to pull him right inside of her. She couldn't have asked for a better result.

Aimee had a hard orgasm. Her legs tensed and squeezed Paul's head and her hand held the back of his skull in place. She ground her pelvis up into his mouth as her mouth groaned a low guttural sound. Augh, yes, yes, oh Paul, fuck yes. Aimee's pussy let loose a new flood of juices that Paul just lapped up.

As she was coming off that incredible high, she realized Paul was still right where he started. He was not assaulting her pussy but turned his head sideways and was kissing her inner thighs, slow and gentle, with a couple fingers just lying on her slit. She was acutely aware of his kisses and his fingers staring to circle her whole pussy. She was building back up, now his touches weren't too sensitive. Then his kisses moved to her pussy and those fingers dove inside.

As Paul slowly stroked two fingers in and out of her pussy his tongue started circles just below her clit, making sure to avoid it. Allowing her need to grow so that when he did flick that little button it sent shockwaves through her whole body. He was fucking her with his fingers, a fast pistoning in and out, and licking her and flicking that clit once and a while. Then he surprised her, using his teeth, biting down on her clit. He held it with the slightest pressure but enough that as she squirmed she couldn't move free. As he did this he pressed his fingers up toward her G-spot, right behind the Clit, and started rubbing.

Aimee saw stars this time, only able to groan. "Uugh, ugh, ohhhh!" and Paul noticed she squirted, which only drove him more nuts. His lapping had just ramped up to a faster more fervent speed as he consumed all of her. Servicing her in every way with his mouth.

Paul found all of Aimee's triggers with that short 30 minutes and he was able to get her off 3 times, which is amazingly good for her.

She laid there in a pile of her own cum, sweat and exhaustion. Paul leaned back and sat down, utterly satisfied. He sat there a minute with his eyes half closed and Jack broke the tension. "So what do you think? Would you be interested in our offer?"

The three laughed. Paul got up from the floor with a wet grin from ear to ear and helped Aimee stand up too and gave her the biggest hug and didn't let her go. She was dressed from the waist up and it wasn't a sexual hug but a long and tight hug. They may have cried a little together. "Paul," Aimee spoke softly, just above a whisper. "That was incredible, thank you. We have already decided if you were ok with this, that anytime you wanted I would be available for you. We love you so much."

Paul did tear up at that moment. "That would be incredible, thank you both."

They said their goodbyes and Paul headed home well after midnight. Jack took Aimee to bed and gave her another orgasm the old fashioned way. They fucked long and slow and finished her good and hard. Jack had really gotten worked up watching his best friend and his wife.

The next afternoon Paul reached out to Aimee asking if he can come over that night, which of course she obliged. When she texted Jack he told her that was great, but he won't stay for their intimate times, he just wants to talk together when Paul arrives. That night was a little earlier. Paul started, "I am so happy the you two are in my life. I really love you both and what has happened this week is awesome, but I am scared that it will change our friendship."

Jack admits, "Yeah, me too. I know that we trust each other so even though I think this will change things, I think it is for the better. How about we discuss some rules?"

12