Loving Your Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course!" and "Yes, good idea." Paul and Aimee offer.

"Well, I don't plan to be around watching when you two get together any more. That would be hot, but that is not why we are doing this. With me not present I think some guard rails will help you to have fun and not be concerned about me. The only forbidden activity, in my mind, is intercourse. I know the cunnilingus is all we talked about, but I know Aimee and she loves giving head and, well, I... I just don't want the moment to come and if you both want to do that... well, you wont have to say no and check with me later."

"So" Aimee starts, "you are ok with everything but intercourse? so kissing and nudity? I just want to be sure."

"That is what I am saying. Not that those things are needed I just don't want you to worry about those. I think fucking is a large leap from there so should be easy to draw that line."

Paul says, "That all sounds perfect to me. How about you?" to Aimee.

"Agreed." She smiles that perfect contented smile.

"That is great. Well I don't think you need a voyer in the room, so I am headed to my office. Enjoy yourselves." Paul says as he gets up and leaves the room. As he leaves he takes one look back and see's his wife standing up in front of Paul, right between his legs she unfastened her skirt and let if fall off the curve of her hips.

"Aimee, I really do appreciate what you are doing for me. I have been so secluded and alone. You and Jack, but especially you, have literally opened up yourselves to me in ways I couldn't have imagined."

Paul leaned in and reached behind her and grabbed her cheeks with both hands and kneaded them as he brought his face into her crotch and she lifted one leg onto the couch, giving him clear access.

Jack finally tore himself away and down the hall to his office, leaving the two neighbors alone.

Paul pulled his face into Aimee's pubes and inhaled deeply. Her musky smell causes his nostrils to flair out and his eyes to roll back. He lovingly kisses her mound through her pubic hair while holding her in place. She reaches one hand out and runs her fingers through his hair. She reaches her other hand up and pinches a nipple causing her eyes to roll now.

Paul's obsession takes over as his kisses widen to her inner thighs and his tongue joins the party tasting her sweaty flavor as he dips into her gentle folds. As he starts to lick up and down her slit Aimee shudders slightly. Realizing that she may not have the stamina to stand there through everything, his strong arms turn her to the side and push her onto the couch next to him.

From this position he feels her rock back and put her pussy fully on display, presented right in his face. Knowing that she is comfortable and able to take it, he repeats the previous night's performance. He accelerated to using his fingers in her cunt, much faster this time. Her moans and shrieks started as his assault on her clit and G-spot began. "Paul, oh God, don't stop, oh right there." He practically ground his tongue into her clit and squeezed her between his tongue and fingers. She actually screamed and spasmed for about 20 seconds for her first orgasm of the night, then she went limp, she blacked out.

Paul kind of freaked out, " Aimee??" he shook her a little, from his position.

"Oh my fucking God." Aimee breathed out as her eyes opened and she saw Paul's black face looking back from between her legs. "That was amazing, I am so fucking horny. Can we 69? I want to give back some but I need your face in my pussy."

"Oh yeah, that'd be great. It didn't take long for you to take up Jack's offer." Paul stood up to allow Aimee to move to a position she wanted. She stood up with him and pulled her top over her head, then unfastened her bra and pulled it off giving Paul his first look at her breasts.

Tina had been about a C cup, her black tits very perky, standing straight out from her chest. She had the darkest areolas and nipples that pointed away perpendicular to the rest of her body. Aimee's tits were not any bigger or smaller than Tina's but they were shaped differently. They sagged down before her nipples jutted out. Her creamy white skin was accented by her endless freckles and the pinkest areola and nipples he had ever seen in person.

As he looked at her she dropped to a squat, and reached for his belt. She undid his fasteners and looked into his eyes as she pulled his pants and underwear down to mid thigh. As she pulled down with her arms her body naturally tilted her head closer to him and his engorged member swung to meet her face.

When his 9 inch member tapped her cheek she instinctively turned toward it and opened her mouth to bring it in. She had expected his cock to be bigger than Jack's but had never had another cock in her mouth before so his size took her a minute to adjust to.

Paul watched as his white neighbor nursed on the tip of his very black cock and swirled her tongue around his glans, eliciting a moan. It had been months since anything had stimulated him other than his own hand and the physical sensation along with the visual image in front of him was too much.

He dropped to the floor and laid back, Aimee temporarily lost her grip on his member but realizing what he was doing, she re-connected her mouth to her partner and spun herself around straddling him. Now with both hands holding her up she started to bob her head up and down his big black cock.

She had been in college the first time Jack had convinced her that it wasn't dirty to suck cock. She was sitting on her dorm bed and Jack standing up with his cock brushing on her tightly held lips. He lovingly talked her through opening her mouth and using her tongue to swirl around his head, then lick from bottom to top. Finally putting him into her mouth.

She remembers the no teeth rule being the first thing she learned and after giving her first official blow job, she remembered how sore her jaw was. Now, though, she was 27 years a pro at giving Jack head, but she immediately flashed back to that Jaw aching memory. Paul was not just longer than Jack, he was about half again wider, maybe more, how is a girl to tell?

As she bobbed her head she was determined to take it all but that meant stretching her jaw like never before, but she had to, she loved Paul and would do this for him from that love.

She felt Paul's strong hands pulling her down to his face. Her angle changed to get her snatch to line up with his mouth and felt the first touch of his tongue, returning where he had left only a few minutes before. She felt her flower open and her fluids flowing out and into his waiting mouth. He reached up with his head and practically vacuumed her out. Paul was loving this, Aimee was too.

She bobbed for several minutes and was becoming frustrated with her progress. She wanted to feel his manhood completely inside of her, she needed it. But she was only about a third the way. She was laboring and bobbing up and down, then her orgasm hit, she felt Paul lean up and in and submerge his face in her pussy, this put his chin right on her clit and she exploded. She began to flow nectar from her gash as she ground her pelvis down into his chin, stimulating herself more and more. She kept her mouth on Paul's cock as she came.

Paul was in heaven and literally drinking Aimee's juices as she fucked herself on his face. His cock was harder than he could remember and her mouth tighter than he expected. Her efforts were doing a great job and because of his affect on her he was ready to go next.

Paul started fucking up into Aimee's mouth as she was cumming hard. She was lost with her own stupor and when he started his attack. She regained her senses and really started ramming her mouth down every time he went up. She could feel he was getting bigger around and she expected his cum to squirt any moment. She made a mental note to swallow it all and try not to choke. He was pummeling her over and over and then he froze in the up position with her mouth tightly around the base of his cock, he contracted and soon his warm cum was splattering the back of her throat.

She started swallowing, which caused her mouth's pressure to squeeze and make his squirts more powerful. She held in position as he pumped 5- 6 -7, "oh my god, will he stop?" She thought. She kept swallowing and sucking. She couldn't keep count, 9 or 10? It was then she noticed that her nose was touching his ball sack. She had gotten him all the way in. He was fully hard now and as she breathed through her nose, she realized that his tip was actually in her throat. How had she done this without realizing?

Paul rolled Aimee over to the side next to him on the floor, "Honey that was great. I didn't know how great that would be. Mmmm, thanks."

"Yes Paul, that was incredible, I really love that I can give to you in all of these ways. You Cock is Amazing, and you cum was yummy! I can't wait for more of that."

"Well how about tomorrow?" Paul is feeling good and a little bold, having his cock talked about by her, "I can do this every night. If you can."

"Mmmm, sounds like a date."

Paul's visits become a weekday event and he is so appreciative, he admits to being able to sleep better and being more productive during his days.

About a month after their new arrangement started, Jack and Aimee laid in bed after Paul had left, and they had fucked until Jack blasted her with his cum. As they laid there, he announced that had to be out of town for an off site planning meeting. It would be just for a day but Paul is still welcome to come.

Aimee laying there in thought says, " You know I have become accustomed to giving head during or after getting eaten out, and then good drilling upstairs every night."

Paul asks, "Do you want Paul to fill in for my role too? Is that where you are going?"

"Well, yeah, if he would." she props herself up to a sitting position, "Jack, I think I have fallen in love with him. Not like falling out of love with you, it is just so intimate, and I have loved him in other ways but.... I feel like I need him like I need you."

Jack sits up, "Aimee that is pretty serious, I tell you what, I totally see this with you two, but lets not get too much ahead of ourselves. I think it would be great for you and Paul to finally fuck. I think it was inevitable once we opened this door. Fucking approved for now. Lets just get through this and see what comes next. OK?"

"Of course ok, I am so glad you are the man you are." She threw her arms around him and started kissing him.

12