Low-maintenance Rope Suspension

Story Info
A bedroom scene as a guide for low-maintenance suspension.
3.3k words
4
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James' bedroom was not big and just had a double bed and a night stand. The wardrobe was built in the wall with slide doors fully covered with mirrors. If he did not put a tatami at the top of the carpenter between the bed and the wardrobe, it was almost a minimalist style room. The most outstanding thing to Hannah were obviously the four shining metal hanging hooks on the roof - the advantage to own a house. Actually they are Bow or "D" shackles, the German girl found of the name by recalling her memory about installation art works, with closed circles rather than opened hooks. Two of them were above the bed and the other two above the tatami.

"Are you ready for a Shibari session?" James opened a slide door behind which hung his rope collections.

The carabiners and other metal things which Hannah could not name under the ropes must be for rock climbing. She pushed the door open wider, revealing shackles, chains and a riding crop at the corner of the wardrobe.

"Are you looking for more tools for impact play?"

"Do you have any kimonos?"

"Only the male one." He pushed open another slide door behind which all the clothes were obvious all for himself. He did have suits and Hannah wondered why he did not wear them in the first meeting. James picked out the bath robe like Japanese clothes with the hanger and asked, "Do you want me to wear it or you want to try?"

"It will be hilarious." She took the kimono from him and held it between the mirror and herself. It was dark blue, just like the one she had seen in his videos. She would give it a try if it was not so big, so she put it back and made sure no colourful female kimono was hanging at the same bar. "My nightie is in my bag. Do you want me to put it on now?"

"Is it black, sexy, translucent... with laces?" James put his arms around her from behind and started kissing her.

"How do you know?"

"You like black Gothic style. Very predictable."

He was teasing her with his facial hair on her neck rounded with a black lace choker with a red gem in the centre while unbuttoning her shirt which was also black and thin enough to see her underwear which had been opened from front already. From the very first night, Hannah had been captivated by his big hands and long fingers. Now, from the mirror's reflection, she watched them move subtly beneath the fabric.

"You were not so gentle during the first night?"

"Well, a client is very different from a girlfriend and you reached out for the pain not for the boyfriend experience, didn't you?"

"I know you have many tricks up your sleeves. Just show me the rope, Mr. J." Since the dungeon night, they had dated vanilla-ish-ly when James went to London and did not do anything particularly hardcore. The Oriental style from the tatami, kimono, white paper moon light shade and the fish skin pattern deep blue curtains he just pulled on was just right for a Shibari mood. "You are really 'The Japanese'."

James put on the kimono and fully released Hannah's body from her clothes while keeping the choker. This time he picked a climbing rope and made the chest harness with fewer columns which were strong enough to hold her whole body weight. The rope rounded her upper body from the top of her breast then the bottom of them. All the columns were under her arms so her hands could move freely at this moment. After tight wrapping her torso, he ran the rope from left armpit to the back of her neck then back to right armpit to make the Fuji Mount pattern which was often called "Takate Kote" (lower hands) in many English tutorials but actually did not require any bondage on arms.

After finishing the chest harness, James picked a long rigging plate from his climbing gears and connected it to one of the hanging points at the top of the bed with a swivel. If it was in the dungeon or a Shibari show, a bamboo pole was always used as the horizontal bar to match it "authentic Japanese". However under Britain's wet weather, the porous nature of bamboo could make it lose strength gradually and requires regular tests for security. It often became mouldy for the organic things staying in the tube. For personal activities, he had developed a set of methods for low-maintenance bondages like replacing bamboo with the aluminium climbing gear which lasted forever without the risk of deterioration and using climbing ropes for heavy lifting. He also had a metal pull up bar for exercising during the Covid lockdown and it worked perfectly in suspension for its quality.

Knowing Hannah's reaction to suspension, he designed a routing just for her. He guided her to stand on his bed where her head was very close to the roof. When she tried to lower her body, Hannah felt the rope was already tied to the rigging plate and the space she could move was already limited.

"Now let's do the 'futomomo'. It refers to a whole class of ties that bind the thigh and calf together. Like many Japanese words, nowadays it has been used with English like 'spiral futomomo'. Which rope do you like? Red cotton rope or natural hemp one?"

Hannah had tried both and she liked the tight grip from the hemp rope but in front of the mirrors she picked the cotton one for the red colour. The cotton rope also required less maintenance and could be chunked into the washing machine after use. Her left foot was lifted and could only support her body with right leg and the rope tied her back to the roof. James ties the left ankle with a new rope, then folded it to her thigh and started making a spiral wrap around the thigh and calf.

"You got a perfect leg-to-body ratio." Her long leg could take more spiral wraps, ending up two more round up the leg than Yoko's. Of course, James was not stupid to speak it out. He turned her left side to the mirrors, allowing her to see the lovely patterns dedicated to her. When the rope reached the knee, he pulled it back while making Munter hitches - friction knots cross each line at the outside of the leg in 90 degrees to wrap the whole limb. When both sides were done with this pattern, the left leg was like a ham in a net. He had measured the length of the rope he already tied to the roof, so when he put the extra rope through a hole at the rigging plate and pulled, Hannah's body was semi suspended flat with only right foot on the sheet. James fixed the end of the rope back to her left leg but left her right foot free before he tied her hands together behind her back. Without any direct connection to the suspension rope, the hands' constraint would not be tightened by tension from the body weight.

When he finished, Hannah was not far from fully restrained because she had to keep right leg in station in place to support her body and feel safe. James could touch anywhere of her full naked body he wanted without any resistance and started tickling two sides of her abdomen. To dodge his fingers from reaching her sensitive skin, Hannah vibrated and made tiny hops with one leg on the bed and inevitably let the ropes take some weight when she lost balance. When his fingers moved to the back of her right knee, she had to call a "stop".

James stopped tickling and surprised her with a bigger move. He lifted her right foot away from the bed by grabbing her ankle and fully suspended her body in the air. Hannah struggled as usual but could do nothing but shake her body because none of her limbs could reach any leverage this time. Her heart bounced fast but there was less fear there than in the dungeon. Like learning swimming, after the first experience it was not difficult to overcome the fear, especially since deeper trust and emotional connection between her and the rigger had been built these days.

Soon she stopped struggling and could focus on her feelings. Different from impact play which delivered instant pain, the suspension built predicaments gradually. This time James did not set up the mechanism to torture her breasts. However the climbing rope gave her direct raw biting concentrated at the fewer strings around the chest and the pressure squeezing the rib cage made the pulses in veins clear following each breath. Hannah did not suffer at the beginning thanks to her high pain threshold and fairly strong muscles could sustain the position in the air for a while. Her hair was not tied this time either, so she could move head freely and watch the whole scene through the mirror.

Watching her cease struggling, James gently pulled her leg up higher and turned her right side toward the mirror. "Look at the lines of your muscles. You look like a sculpture."

According to the British standard, Hannah's BMI was below the average and the edges of her muscles on limbs could be seen when they were rippling. The ropes had already kept her whole body in tense, such a move cost extra exertions from her right hip to calf. She felt that James was working on installation art like an artist.

However his manoeuvre did not end there - he slowly spun her body 360 degrees, tilted to various directions and let her view herself in the mirrors as if she was on the stage. Hannah felt the daily yoga since the first suspension, which reminded her to exercise more, paying off. Today's bondage did not have waist harness or crotch rope, so her body between the leverages tied to upper body and leg could move, mainly up and down. Some of the poses were clearly to highlight her body curves and now she was capable of bending more voluptuously and stayed in the twisted positions longer.

From the videos, Hannah had seen him pulling off this trick at a faster pace as there was a dance between the rigger and the model with the colourful kimono. If they were on the stage, she believed that, no matter if the audience were male or female, they would be tempted to catch the brief moment to peek at the girl's private area through the flying fabric. Now herself was hanged fully naked and that made her feel the dance was much more intimate.

However not all the poses were elegant. In a pose, both of her legs were folded symmetrically with knee toward the front like a frog. When he put her in such a position, she thought that he wanted to start with the doggy style, but his show went on. The rope suspension could be used exactly like a sex swing and the penetration must be the climax of this session, Hannah guessed.

When her bottom was toward the mirror, James freed her right foot back on the bed while pulling the rope to lift her left leg to open her up without any reservation. She knew that James was staring at her swollen pussy with pink skin in the mirror and the images of both people in it also had some mental effects on herself. Actually most parts of her body had turned red already, otherwise James would address her as a sculpture from a fine marble. Only the areas under and close to the ropes were white for the blood was pressed away. Despite being like a showman, James did not deliberately touch her sexually when working on the suspension, Hannah's body was clearly aroused and both of them could see the juice at the edge of the clean shaved labium.

"Why aren't you hard?" Under his robe, Hannah could not see any sign of erection and when he worked around her there were many body contacts, none of which could let her feel his hard penis. The fact that only herself was so aroused alone left her very unsatisfied.

"Come on. This requires high skills and I need to focus. Don't worry. No man can resist your body."

James' was always in Doctor J's professional mode and had everything under control with ease. That made him the natural top in their relationship but also had something absent. Hannah had never considered herself submissive before, but she could not help being looking forward to seeing more passion and serving him some pleasure now.

"Fuck me."

"You will be fucked but the time is not up to you!" James answered her demand with a spank as if he was no man. He was a man of routine and a pressure for an on demand boner in the middle of his show simply wound not work. He was a show man but not a porn actor.

Feeling that his palm was deliberately lower so his fingers could hit the less cared pussy and delivered a crispy whack from the impact of the liquid, Hannah did not give up. During their first night in the dungeon, whenever James tried to make her talk dirty, she always made fun of it and now she begged sincerely, "Fuck me, please..."

Compared with self-flagellation which was supposed to be the practice of lonely puritanical Christians, the Shibari session was really the full package with the visual aesthetics, carnal stimulation and sophisticated predicaments. Like a cocktail of pain topped with adrenaline rush from some surprises, it started with pressures around the whole body warm up from the skin; when the body weight forced all the muscles engaged, all the chemistry staff was squeezed out slowly from her organs; now her masochist body was soaked in a sweaty cosy and her brain was sinking to the subspace for the first time without notice it.

In BDSM, subspace is a specific psychological state that some submissives or bottoms experience when the biochemical reactions lead to a "natural high" detaching the mind from the body, even space and time to some degree.

"You know I'm a pain slut... so easy to get horny in the pain... Your little rope bunny wants the master's big cock... " She was so in the mood for a fierce mating and kept begging. "Oh, my dirty cunt was dripping like a watering mouth..."

Viewing her love juice slowly flooding with sweat in the mirror seemed to put on a hypnosis effect on Hannah. Dr J was fully aware of her change from the way she was talking and knew that she seemed to have no idea about the subspace, probably because she had never gotten the pain and chemical management right with any man. The moment of Eureka injected him with a big dose of aphrodisiac. He adjusted the height of his rigging plate to lower her bottom to his pelvic level when he stood at the edge of the bed and untied his kimono belt.

"Today it's safe. You don't need the condom." Knowing her begging worked, Hannah expected more lust and opened herself to her man with the full availability.

James hesitated - at the brink of going feral, the rules remained in his head. Could he take the consent during subspace seriously?

"I want you to suffer a little bit longer." Despite a deep yearning for a direct flesh meet, he opted for caution, playing it safe for now.

"Yes!" When Hannah finally got the penetration she was hungry for, a loud scream with tremendously joy was pressed out of her throat. With each following thrust, she moaned without any control as if she would love the whole neighbourhood hearing it.

He planned a perfect view for the sex scene in the mirrors from which Hannah could see, under her suspended left leg his dick buried in her meat as smoothly as a hot knife through butter. When the big mushroom was pulled out, more juicy and groaning was scooped out like the overflowed chemical fluid and pleasure. By the side of the bed, James stood still and all he needed to do was to push and pull his woman's body like a pendulum with one hand on the rope. Hannah landed one knee on the sheet and felt like a sex toy used for jerking off.

"Do you enjoy your sex toy, Sir?" Hannah closed her eyes and enjoyed the humiliation from "being used" - the border between serving and being served was so vague in the subspace. When her eyes were open again, she wanted more, dirtier and rawer. From her increasingly misty mind, she found out that she wanted to see James' male animal instinct. "James... Please stop playing. Can't you see I'm coming... constantly in your hands? Do I have to tell you that your little slut was low-maintenance? Please go for what you want. Greenlight to torture, water, choke, CNC... whatever you want..."

James set up this suspension for a long session - the simpler chest harness, full wrapped futomomo, separated wrists constraint and one leg support were all for avoiding stretching any limbs' joints and building the pain not quickly. So he believed that, with all the natural painkillers, Hannah's body was far from broken despite her current mindset requiring a good aftercare later. Being confident with her physical limit, he put fingers on her tailbone and moved along the spine toward her waist with increasing pressure. The increased force on the ropes sent a jolt of tension through them, eliciting a louder moan from her lips. Her back arched deeper, the pressure urging her legs to part further.

"Have you been a good girl since the first session? I can tell your body was more flexible."

While the "good girl" compliment and his attention to the details of her body kept her mind sinking, Hannah noticed that he adjusted her vagina to the best angle for penetration and such a move made her feel so good for being desired.

Fixing both hands to keep her in position, James begins banging her with his body with focus without watching the mirror anymore. The body impact areas were getting bigger - the clitoris, the pubic bones, the butt, the testicles... all touched the cream whipped by the stick. In vanilla sex, Hannah's womb would feel sour under such an attack, but it was nothing compared with the pain from the bondage - it just added another pleasure in the subspace. Knowing she had no problem with deep impact, his glans hit her cervix in every thrust.

"Cum inside me!" Hannah was crying with tears. Her ecstasy came as early as he entered her body. When endorphins took control, unstopping stimulating the sensitive areas was bearable and staying at the orgasm phase was like floating in the air. Now all she wanted was James' orgasm - fucking her, torturing her, using her body in whatever ways he wanted. She absolutely loved the spring - when he was doing the piston movement as fast as possible - she was feeling his desire - she was feeling the passion. This time her consciousness stayed when the hardest impact came and he ejaculated deep inside her.

James stayed in for a brief moment, then detached from her body and released the bondage as soon as possible.

"I'm OK." Hannah was exhausted but totally fine when he did the routine checks.

James held her body tight and tried to explain the concept of subspace which had to be left for tomorrow. In his arms, Hannah exited the subspace to a sweet dream soon - there was no hot, cold, hungry or disoriented feeling that James was worried about.