Loyalty Test with Pornstar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah sure, he would be done by the end of the week. I knew they were getting closer but there was no way Jen had been sending him nudes all this time, and she certainly didn't make out with him or allowed Kyle anywhere near her crotch. Kyle was obviously fantasizing about what he would be doing with Jen if she was someone else and trying to get attention using this fantasy. Eventually, he could even send a video of someone who looked like Jen, just like the one he sent me, to keep people entertained. But I was confident Jen would shun him instantly once he revealed his intentions.

I scrolled down the other comments which were mostly encouraging comments to Kyle to send a video or photo as soon as he can. Then, there was another photo by Kyle sent early this morning, around 3:30 a.m. It was the photo of a red-laced transparent bra thrown onto the floor. He wrote: "The slut lost another piece today and took it off in front of the whole club without going to the washroom. And I finally fucked that beautiful face of hers in her own driveway. By the time I was done, she was soaking wet and was begging to jump onto me. You should have seen her disappointment when I left her there like that."

The next comment asked why the hell he didn't fuck her right there and then. Kyle replied "There is a time and place for everything, she should learn to wait ;)"

Initially, I had the exact same thoughts as before and I was convinced these were just Kyle's way of attracting people to his work. But then, I remembered that Jen took some time to get into the house after her cab arrived which was consistent with what Kyle wrote. For a brief moment, I panicked and thought Kyle might be telling the truth. But shortly after, I convinced myself that the odds of Kyle telling the truth were small. First, there could be many reasons why Jen took her time to enter the house. For instance, given that she was drunk, maybe she had trouble finding her purse inside her bag to pay for the cab. Or, maybe she checked her car before coming into the house. And besides, I was drunk too and maybe I misperceived the time she took to come in.

The latest post bugged me a bit but I gave Jen the benefit of the doubt and decided not to ask anything to Kyle. I checked some other stuff from the community and jacked off to the repost of a video I saw back then. I got back to work after spending a couple of minutes browsing random stuff.

I couldn't realize how time passed so quickly, but it was already late at night. I made a ton of progress that day and I knew that if I kept working at that rate, recoding would be done in no time. I was feeling a bit dizzy with all the work. I called it a day and once again laid down on my couch for some rest. I checked my phone and opened my texting app to ask Jen how she was doing. But once again I remembered Kyle asked me not to communicate with Jen. I missed Jen and I wanted to know if she was doing alright, but I also wanted this thing to be over as soon as possible, just like Kyle. I watched a couple of random videos from the channels I followed instead and fell asleep.

I woke up early the next morning. I had coffee with a small breakfast and got back to work. I worked all the way until noon and gave a short break. Despite what Kyle asked me to do, I wanted to at least text Jen and wish her good luck for the next game. Once again, not texting her would be weird and she could worry something happened to me. I texted Jen how she was doing to which she immediately replied she was doing fine and was about to leave the house for the game. She then asked if I would come home early today or if I would come at all. I said I made great progress yesterday and it would be better to spend another day in the office. She said it's fine if I want to stay at the office more. I thanked Jen for her understanding and wished her good luck for the game. She didn't respond for some time, but then texted they wouldn't need any luck.

I got back to work after a short break. A couple of hours later, I figured the game should have been over. I checked the social media profiles of some players and saw that they won again. I thought about texting and congratulating Jen, but once again I pulled myself back. I checked some other stuff and got back to work. This afternoon I procrastinated a bit because I was exhausted from working non-stop for the last few days. But still, I managed to make progress.

Once again, it was already late at night before I knew it. I set a goal for myself and decided to call it a day after I hit that goal, and kept on working. Right before I was about to hit my goal, I received a text from Kyle. He said we needed to talk and asked me to be available ASAP. I ignored him for a couple of minutes, wrapped up my work, and then texted him I was available. Kyle called me back instantly:

- Listen... I think the test is over. I did everything I could but I couldn't get Jen to do what I hoped she would so far.

I was relieved. I knew from the beginning that Jen would remain faithful no matter what. Kyle managed to get into my head at first and I had doubts when I caught several of Jen's lies. But deep down, I knew Jen and I had a special bond and no one could break that. And now, here we were. She simply brushed off someone like Kyle, even when I was as distant from her as possible.

I wanted to ask Kyle what made him call the test off, but I couldn't help bragging and throwing out the "I told you so":

+ I told you man. Jen would never ever cheat on me, let alone with someone she barely knows.

- I won't lie, I wish this test ended differently. My goal was to post a video of her to my site by the end of this week, but apparently, I won't be able to do that. So... As of now, our business is over. I have done what you asked me to and will stop from now on.

+ That's fair. Thanks for doing this man. But I have a question if you don't mind.

- Sure, go ahead.

+ Why did you want to call the test off tonight?

- Simple. Based on the signals I got from Jen and the plan I made, I should be at your house in your bed, and she would be right under me begging for more. I was wrong, so there is no point going forward.

+ Wait, what? You thought she would she would cheat on me tonight and didn't let me know?

- Man, what can I say. I may have hidden a couple of things from you so far but trust me, it was for the best. Besides, you gave me the green light to go all the way without interruption, remember? But it doesn't matter now. Your fiancee just rejected my attempt to take her to your home and fuck her there. Be happy, you were right. She didn't cheat on you.

I didn't know what to make of his answer. The way he spoke was a bit odd and it sounded like he was still hiding some stuff, but at that point, I didn't care. All that mattered was he failed.

+ So just to make sure, you won't pursue Jen from now on, right?

- (Kyle laughs) I'll stay idle, but I can't make any promises if she comes onto me, you know.

I didn't like that answer because I thought Kyle would cut all ties with Jen immediately after the test was over. But I didn't want to argue at the time because it was all over. Before we ended our conversation, Kyle mentioned mentioned one last thing:

- Oh by the way, here are a couple of notes. First, Jen might behave differently for the next few weeks. After all, she experienced something unusual today. She might get closer to you than before or she might ask for some space. If you want the best for her, and possibly for you, just give her some space.

+ Wait, what do you mean by "something unusual"?

- Dude, someone she trusted legit proposed to fuck her in her own house. Do you think that's usual?

+ Yeah, I guess you are right. So, do you have any advice about the situation between Jen and me, you know, the one we talked about before the test?

- I don't know man. Get a bigger dick?

+Ha-ha, that was funny.

- Ahahaha, right? Anyway... What can I say, I am not a couples counsellor. Maybe consider opening up to Jen a couple of months later if nothing changes, and talk to an actual counsellor.

+ Yeah, I guess I will do that, thanks.

- Oh, and by the way, I will text you within the next couple of days with what I promised, Believe me, if you liked the previous video, you won't be able to stop watching this.

+ Thanks for that. I guess I'll go back home and get some good rest. My back still hurts after spending the night on a couch.

- Dude, I am not sure about that. If I were you, I would give Jen some space tonight. Besides, you already said you would not go back home tonight. If she planned herself some alone time, she might not like seeing you there, you know?

+ I see. I guess you are right, thanks for the advice. Talk to you later.

I was at my happiest. Things were going great for me. First, I finally had no doubt Jen loved me and me only, even at our worst. Second, after all that time, I would finally be able to communicate with Jen without thinking her mind was elsewhere. I never doubted her loyalty, but I was still uneasy with the time she spent with Kyle rather than me. And third, with the progress I made throughout the week, I would be able to finish up my work sooner than I expected and I could spend our anniversary with Jen without worrying about work.

I didn't hear back from Jen for the rest of the day and fell asleep after a while. I spent the next day working, and when I was finally about to leave the office, I thought it might be a good idea to text Kyle. I didn't want Kyle to think that our friendship was just about the test with Jen. I knew he was a jerk, but also he was a really cool dude. I hoped we could remain friends even after his failure with Jen.

I sent a text praising him on his latest video, the one with the MILF. He thanked me and said it was an earlier shoot and he is already done with the whore. He said from what he knows, she is still up for grabs and he could hang me up with her if I wanted to. I kindly declined and we talked about some other stuff. Before we were about to wrap it up, Kyle said he hadn't forgotten about his end of the bargain and would be sending the video he promised later today.

An hour later I was finally heading home. Jen called me on my way. She sounded a bit colder than usual and said she might not come home today. She said Michelle's husband is out of town and they made plans for tonight. If they stay up late, she might just spend the night at Michelle's. She said she packed up some clothes just in case to go to work directly from there.

If Jen said this two weeks ago, when Kyle was in the picture, I could get upset with her spending the night elsewhere, especially after not seeing me for two days. But then, I had complete faith in whatever Jen did and I knew she needed space. In addition, the idea of enjoying Kyle's video freely tempted me. I told Jen not to worry about me, to have fun, and she could let me know about any gossip later on. She said she would, and we hung up.

I went home, had a quick dinner, grabbed a beer and started to play a game with friends. I texted Jen sometime between two gaming sessions to check on her. She didn't see my text and I got back to gaming. An hour later, she said she was doing fine and was still at Michelle's.

Time went by quickly and it was almost midnight. I checked my phone and saw that Kyle sent me a text twenty minutes ago. It said he would send me the video in an hour. I wanted to be slightly drunk when I received the video to enjoy it better. I went to the kitchen, took a shot of absinthe for quicker effect and filled another shot for later.

Kyle sent another text fifteen minutes later. It was a photo, and it was what Kyle promised to send: Another one of his hookups wearing the wig from before, bent over Kyle's bed waiting to be rammed. But this time, the woman or in Kyle's words, the slut, seemed a bit leaner than the previous one. Even though I was slightly drunk, I could tell she looked more like Jen compared to the previous one.

The photo gave me an immediate erection. Without wasting any time, I asked Kyle if he had any more photos or a video. Kyle said he had a video similar to the previous one, but he would only send it if I asked properly:

- I have one more ask. Tell me that you want to see me stretch Jen's pussy and you want your fiancee to be my new slut.

That was ridiculous. I had no intention to play along with whatever fantasy he had:

+ What? There's no way I'm doing that. And what's with this last ask, I don't think this was our agreement.

- Dude, it's just a fantasy. Come on, just play along. And remember, I told you I may have one more ask and it is this.

I hated Kyle at that moment. But after some thinking, I decided to go along with his fantasy. I was already rock-hard from the photo and I desperately wanted to see more.

+ Fine, I want to see you stretch her pussy.

+ Stretch who's pussy?

- Jen's. I want you to stretch Jen's pussy.

+ And?

- I want my fiancee to be your new slut. Happy?

+ OK one last thing. Tell me I own Jen from now on.

- You own Jen from now on. Are we done?

+ Ahahaha, yes we are. Here you go dude, I hope you enjoy it. And by the way, she has a voice and body similar to Jen and is probably the closest thing you can find to Jen. I hope you enjoy this slut ;)

And Kyle finally sent the video. It was almost five minutes long. The video started similarly to the previous one, with the slut bent over Kyle's bed. The camera got a bit closer and I saw something interesting. She was wearing a green bra and a red thong. I could only see the back of the bra and the thong, but these were probably the matches of what Kyle posted on the community post before. He posted a red bra and a green thong which he claimed he got from Jen. He was obviously playing mind games with me by making this lookalike wear the matching pieces.

Once again, the slut's face was not visible at all but she looked exactly like Jen from behind. The camera moved a bit closer and Kyle started rubbing his cock against her pussy. He was holding his cock with one hand and slowly moving it up and down. The slut was obviously aroused and was trying to move backwards to make Kyle get in, but he was keeping it out.

Then, in an instant, Kyle pushed his cock all the way in without any warm-up. The slut's ass quivered the moment Kyle went in and she let out a loud scream. Kyle didn't bother and started going in and out. In seconds, the initial scream turned into moans of pleasure, just like in the previous video. The camera zoomed closer to the slut's pussy, as Kyle kept going. Her pussy looked extremely tight and based on the way her pussy gripped Kyle's cock, you could say she was not used to someone of Kyle's size.

Kyle showed no mercy and in no time he was fucking her like a machine, as fast as he can. He was also constantly spanking the slut. Kyle's right hand left an immediate mark after the first spank and after a few more, the slut's ass was completely red. Normally, anyone else would be begging for Kyle to stop but she was just screaming and begging for more with each thrust.

By the way, this slut had a way tighter ass compared to the woman from the previous video. And as Kyle said, her voice was similar to Jen's as well even though I couldn't tell if it was exactly the same because I only heard her moans and screams. I wondered why Kyle was so obsessed with Jen if he already had someone like this in reserve. She was as hot as Jen and was obviously willing to do anything Kyle asked her to.

Kyle fucked her for almost two minutes like this and then the slut's moans intensified as she aggressively begged Kyle to go faster. It seemed like she was about to cum. Kyle probably noticed this as well and pulled out of her immediately. She yelled at Kyle and begged him to get back in:

+ PLEASE, PLEASE GET BACK IN. I AM SO CLOSE, PLEASE!

- I will, but just let me know, are you a slut?

+ YES!

- And... Who's slut are you?

+ YOURS! I'M YOUR SLUT!

You could hear Kyle's chuckle as she was desperate to get Kyle's cock back in. Just like at the beginning of the video, Kyle started to rub the slut's pussy but this time he was even slower than before:

- If you are my slut, then will you allow me to film you and share with others?

+...

- Come on, this will not go in unless you agree (Kyle started to slowly put the head of his cock in, but immediately took it back and got back to rubbing).

+... (She didn't say anything, but you could hear her moan as Kyle was about to enter and her intense breathing as Kyle continued rubbing).

- We will have so much fun. Just... say... yes... (with each word, Kyle aggressively slapped the slut's pussy with his cock)

+... OK Yes! Let's shoot whatever video you want, but please just keep fucking me!

- There it goes!

Kyle dropped the slut sideways, grabbed her ass and pushed his cock into her pussy. Once again, he was pumping his cock in with full force in no time. The slut once again started to scream in pleasure and after thirty seconds like this, her body started to shake and she let out another scream. Kyle noticed she was cumming and pulled himself back. The slut was there, lying on the bed and shaking with pleasure as Kyle masturbated at her sight.

The slut laid face-first as she calmed down. Kyle moved away from her and asked the slut to stay put. He placed the camera on a steady surface, possibly on a tripod. It was positioned directly behind the slut and her face was still not visible.

After positioning the camera, Kyle got on top of the bed and stood right in front of the slut. He then dropped one of his knees down, stood like that, positioned his cock against the slut's face and started to stroke his cock. He then grabbed her hair and slightly lifted her head upwards as he kept stroking. A couple of seconds later, Kyle started to scream as he erupted on the slut's face. He then pushed her head against the bed and started slapping her cock against the side of her head to clean up the last drops of cum. Kyle collapsed next to the slut as the video was over.

Kyle was right. His previous video was the hottest thing I have seen before, but this was something else. And this lookalike was extremely similar to Jen and just as Kyle said, even her voice was similar. Even though I tried to slow myself down, I cummed before halfway through the video, and I was hard once again when it was over. I rewatched the video and cummed for a second time.

After I came back to my senses, I texted Kyle and thanked him:

+ Man, thank you so much. You were right, this was way better than the first video. I think I have never cummed more to any other video before.

- You probably didn't cum as much as me. You should have seen how the slut's face looked after I came all over her. It was like a small pond over there. FYI, I made her swallow most of it later.

+ Really? I wish I could see that. But the deal was definitely worth it.

- I think so too. Hey, how about this: Let Jen stay with me for the weekend and I will send you another video just like this one. Deal?

+ Fuck off. Anyway, talk to you later.

The excitement of the video wore off a couple of minutes later. I was already tired and being drunk didn't help to keep me awake. I texted Jen to ask if she was doing alright and said I was going to sleep soon. She texted back and said she was still chatting with Michelle and would be staying there for the night. I cleaned up after the mess I just made and went to bed.

The Tuesday morning went as usual, with me and the temps working nonstop until the lunch break. I knew there was still some time before our task was over, but with a substantial part of it being done, I was not as stressed as before.

I skipped lunch during break and made reservations for our anniversary on Thursday. I reserved a nice window table with a chef's tasting menu in the first place where Jen and I went on an official date. It was an upper-mid-tier restaurant near campus. Back then, it was a luxury for us to go to such a place but now, we could easily afford it. After making the reservation, I went out to a local jewelry store and bought a nice necklace with a small shell pendant attached. The very first gift I bought for Jen was a small jewelry box with shells glued all around. I thought the necklace would look fantastic on Jen, and a gift with a shell would be a nice fit for our anniversary.