Loyalty Test with Pornstar Ch. 03

Story Info
Loyalty test concludes, but things don't go as I expected...
9k words
4.61
9.9k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luci00000
luci00000
123 Followers

Three days have passed since I last spoke with Kyle. Ever since then, I noticed that Jen was more and more focused on her phone. Maybe I was a bit paranoid but she was taking her phone everywhere, even during short trips to the kitchen. It was as if she didn't want me to get a hold of her phone for whatever reason.

I haven't spoken with Kyle since then. Every moment I wanted to ask if he had any updates with Jen, but he made it clear he would let me know if anything noteworthy happened. In a weird sense, I trusted him. Or, my best bet was trusting him.

I also appreciated the last video he sent. I was not grateful or I was not going to do whatever he asked because of a video, but that video became the best thing in my life for the last three days. The company recently asked me to add a new feature to its communication system which I did, but it caused a stupid bug where the system reboots whenever a branch makes an inventory check on the other. I have been working non-stop for the last three days with my team. That week it became apparent that the new feature required me to rewrite the entire code for the program. Based on my previous experience, it would require intensive work for two to three weeks.

It has already been a stressful week, and whenever I needed a release, I was going back to the video Kyle sent me. Whenever I saw Jen's lookalike, I was getting rock-hard in an instant. And moments after I hear her screams which intensify when Kyle goes balls deep inside her... I was cumming instantly. I became obsessed with the video and haven't browsed for anything else since.

It was becoming late on Wednesday night and I was still at the office. It was almost 9pm but I was still stuck there, partially at will and partially with the pressure to complete my work on time. I decided to work a bit more and then get back home later.

I worked for 45 minutes more and achieved my goal for the day. I shut down the office, grabbed my coat and was ready to leave the office. Just when I was grabbing my bag, I received a text from Kyle, asking me how I was doing and if I would be home soon. I said I was at my office but I am about to leave just now. He asked me if I let Jen know I was going home. Kyle responded in relief after I said no:

- That's great. Don't let her know you will be home soon, and maybe stay at the office a bit more. I have some updates for you. Hang on a second, I will be with you shortly.

I asked as Kyle said, sat on the couch and started to wait for his update. He texted two minutes later:

- Dude, you have been doing a fantastic job shutting Jen down for the last few days. I never thought I could get so much free time chatting with her. For future reference, you need to spend more time with your fiancee, especially if somebody else is trying to fuck her.

+ Well, it's not by choice. I have this issue at work and I have been spending a lot of time at work lately.

- Really? I hope it won't cause you more issues, but whatever that is, even if you manage to fix it, keep mimicking it. Jen and I have been chatting non-stop for the last few days. We even had a few phone calls at night. I thought she was just sneaking out, but I assume you were not home?

+ I was probably not at home because I have been going home late for the entire week and it might become a regular for the next few weeks. Didn't she tell you anything about what I was doing?

- Sorry man, but she rarely talks about you. Anyway, keep doing whatever you are doing.

+ What have you guys been chatting about? Why didn't you tell me about it sooner?

- It's nothing significant. We are just chatting about this and that, you know. And I am telling you now. I can't be on top of you 24/7, you know?

+ OK sure... But what about Jen?

- Oh, her? I would be happy to be on top of her 24/7.

+ Fuck you, that's not what I meant.

- Ahahaha, yeah sure. I think our connection is getting stronger, especially after the night we spent together after the game. We will probably become as close as possible after a couple of more nights like that, but I am still not sure if she is sexually interested in me. You know, many other sluts were begging me to fill them up by now. Jen didn't jump on my cock yet.

I wasn't happy with Kyle's tone and his language, but I had already gotten used to it and understood there was no point asking him to stop:

+ So she said nothing yet? Are you saying it's safe to say we can stop the whole thing?

- Fuck? No! Many sluts revealed themselves at this point, but many others were still hesitant. Bro, don't worry. I will let you know when it's time to stop. You trust me, right?

+ Sure... So, is there any other thing you want to tell me now? I should be getting home, Jen has been waiting for me for some time and I am extremely tired.

- Yea, about that... I have been texting with Jen and she was frustrated you were not home. She was super bored, so I suggested we hang out at a bar close to my house. And... She accepted! She is getting ready right now and should be leaving home soon. So just don't let her know you will be leaving the office soon, OK?

I was a bit confused and I certainly wasn't a fan of where this was going. Then, as if he read my mind, Kyle texted again:

- Dude, there is no funny business going on. She is just bored at home alone and probably wants to hang out with a friend. We will only have a couple of drinks and will chat about the usual stuff, mostly about volleyball and the pharmaceutical business. We may also chat about about some weird patients she had, and maybe about Michelle's douchebag husband, but that's it. Trust me, you need to give her this space with me to see what happens.

He had a point, as usual. As much as I was uncomfortable with Jen meeting Kyle late at night, I didn't object.

- Great! Jen is about to leave home. Just stay at your office for ten more minutes for safety, and then you can go home but don't say anything to her. Just to let you know, Jen will probably say she will meet with Michelle, which is perfectly normal. You know, how would you react if she said she was meeting with me in a bar? Anyway, I will text you if there is anything you need to know.

As Kyle suggested, I waited for ten more minutes and then drove back home. On the road, I received a text from Jen and she said exactly what Kyle said. She said she would be meeting with Michelle and might be home late, so I shouldn't wait for her.

Even if I anticipated what she would say, thanks to Kyle, I was still a bit disappointed with the fact that she lied to me again. But anyway, I voluntarily put myself in this position, so I was not going to complain about it. I got back home quickly prepared a sandwich and started to play a game.

I kept playing for some time and received a text from Kyle right after the game was over. When I checked my phone, I saw it was past 12 p.m. The text said:

- Hey, I have another proposition for you. Are you interested?

I left the console and immediately responded to him.

+ What? What type of proposition? When will Jen get back home?

- We are still hanging out and will do so for a bit more. She said she has an afternoon shift tomorrow so she doesn't have to wake up early. But forget about that now. Are you interested in another trade, just like the one before?

+ What type of trade? What, do you want me to send you another video of Jen or something?

- No, not this time. Here is the thing: Stay at work late for the rest of the week and don't tell Jen when you will be back. Also, go to your office for the weekend as well and tell Jen you will be staying late. And finally, find an excuse and don't attend Jen's game on Sunday, and say you won't be home that day. It might be a lot to ask but think about this: You can work on whatever you are working on right now and might finish it up early. And in return, I will send you another video just like the one before. What do you say?

That was interesting. To be honest, I was tempted by the possibility of receiving another video like the last one, but my curiosity got over my temptation. Why was he asking me to stay at my office for the entire week? Obviously, it was to give Jen more time to chat/spend with Kyle, but why was it so important that he asked for a deal? I was not dumb, it would give Jen and Kyle more space to spend together, but why did he want to guarantee my cooperation?

+ I can't accept that unless you say why. Why do you want me to stay at home and why don't you want me to be at home on Sunday?

Kyle took some time to respond and then said:

- OK, here is why. I made more progress with Jen over the last week with you away than ever. She is acting more freely whenever you are away. And for Sunday, since it's game night, I am hoping to take Jen out once more if the game goes in their favor. I don't think she would agree if you were waiting at home. So, just clear out the way, OK?

That made sense, but he was willing to trade another video for the whole thing. Why would he do that? I asked Kyle right away and he replied:

- Simple. I won't lie to you. Jen is the hottest piece I have ever seen and I would do anything to fuck her brains out. But here is the thing: I am doing this test for free, and it's taking too much time and effort. As I am texting you right now, Jen is talking about her team right in front of me. As much as I love seeing her lips moving in front of me right now and as much as I would love to them moving again with my cock inside, I want this thing over as soon as possible so that we can both move on.

I felt a bit humbled by his response. Even though he was a jerk and was still talking inappropriately about Jen, this was what he did for a living and I didn't pay him a dime so far. He didn't ask me to, but I felt bad for occupying him:

+ Thank you for that. OK then, I will stay at my office the entire weekend, if that helps. But what about the video you mentioned?

- I will send you the video sometime after the weekend if you comply with the terms. I might ask for something else later on but trust me, that won't cause any problems for you. I will hopefully fuck another slut that looks like just the one I sent you before this weekend. And also, keep minimum contact with Jen. The more you two are apart, the better I will progress.

+ Wait, you said you will focus on Jen for the weekend?

- I am planning to be with her sometime on Saturday and Sunday after the game is over. I have a lot of free time on the weekend despite Jen, you know?

+ OK... Then, you have a deal. I will do as you say, but please let me know whenever you hear back from Jen, especially when the two of you are together.

- Will do. Talk to you later.

I was already feeling tired with all the stuff I did the entire day. I stayed in my office for a couple more minutes, got back home, and then fell asleep without much delay.

I spent the next day with heavy work. I was making good progress, but there was still a long way to go. I assigned some work to the temps as well, but they progressed nowhere near what I expected. Their codes were filled with flaws and I had to correct most of their work as well. I got home almost around midnight that day, and Jen was already asleep.

Friday was the same but I came home a little earlier, around 8:30pm. I knew Kyle asked me to stay late, but I thought 8:30 was already late and I really needed a rest.

Jen wasn't at home when I got there. She always texted me or let me know whenever she would go out at night, so it was unusual.

I texted Jen to let her know I was back home and asked where she was. She immediately responded with a photo of the shelves inside the pharmacy. Jen said both she and Michelle had to stay a bit later than usual today but they should be leaving soon. She then said they might go out with Michelle again and I shouldn't wait for dinner.

When I didn't see Jen at home, I suspected she might be with Kyle again. But the photo from the pharmacy gave me a sense of relief. If she was at the pharmacy this late, it meant there was an issue that required immediate attention, so Michelle would definitely be there. And if they were both at work this late, they would likely go out together for drinks afterward. It has happened before Kyle was in the picture, and every single time Jen and Michelle went out together. I gained confidence that whatever last attempt Kyle had, he was about to fail.

I said sure, ordered some food and had dinner. Then, I went on to watch another episode of my series. It had been a rough week and I wanted to reward myself with some leisure time accompanied by a Long Island iced tea. I also added a shot of tequila next to it and started to watch the series.

I watched two episodes in no time and I had already passed the line of tipsy and I was approaching to drunk. I was already tired because of the long week so alcohol hit me faster than usual.

I thought about giving Jen a call, but I remembered Kyle asked me not to do so as part of our deal. Besides, despite being drunk, my earlier confidence in Jen remained and I didn't feel unease by not checking on her. I gave up calling Jen and checked my social media a bit. Then I realized I might doze off soon and went to bed. I checked my phone a bit more and then fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of my sleep with a car voice coming from our driveway. I didn't see Jen next to me, and when I checked my phone, it was almost 3 a.m. I thought the car was Jen's cab and she was finally back. I threw my phone sideways and closed my eyes.

But as much as I hoped to, I couldn't get back to sleep. I was a bit thirsty but I didn't get up to get some water, because I would have more trouble getting back to sleep if I did so. I kept lying there, trying to fall asleep.

It felt like almost fifteen minutes had passed and I was still there, awake. And strangely, I didn't hear the noise of the car leaving or Jen entering the house. That gave me the motivation to get up and check the driveway, but the second I got up, I heard the door unlocked and Jen got in.

I got back to bed and closed my eyes again. I pretended to be asleep because I didn't want Jen to think that I was waiting for her. I was still dizzy from the drinks before and sleepy, but I still managed to realize that waiting for Jen that late would indicate I was monitoring her, which was exactly the opposite of what Kyle asked me to do.

Jen got into the bedroom in a minute, grabbed her nightwear and directly headed to the shower. She spent a couple of minutes showering and before she got out, I fell asleep.

The next morning I asked Jen how their night out with Michelle went. Even if Kyle asked me not to bother her, completely ignoring her would look weird. Jen said she and Michelle headed to a nearby bar after work. They mostly talked about work gossip and Michelle's relationship with her husband which was not going great. Michelle felt her husband did not value her enough, etc. She said they didn't realize how time went by and it was almost 2 a.m. when they left the bar.

We talked a bit more and then I said I had to leave for work. Jen would normally object whenever I brought work home on weekends, but knowing how busy I was, she didn't say anything. She acted as if it was something natural, and went back to her phone. Jen then asked if I would be staying at my office late again and I said I would. Remembering my deal with Kyle, I added that I might even sleep in the office if I couldn't finish my tasks early.

Jen's facial expression changed from indifferent to surprised when she heard I might not come home, but she didn't ask me why or object. She just said I should take whatever time I need to complete my tasks, and I should even take extra time if it helps me finish up the entire work earlier.

I got dressed and grabbed up my stuff for work. Jen accompanied me to the door when I was ready to leave. As I was leaving, she said she too might leave home soon because there was an extra training session to prepare for tomorrow's game. I said sure and asked her to let me know if she needed anything.

I went to the office and immediately got to work. I figured spending the entire weekend at my office would turn out to be good if I could make more progress than usual.

I wanted to make as much progress as possible in my free time because our anniversary with Jen was next Thursday. I was already planning to take that day off, but extra work on weekends and after-work hours meant the one day off wouldn't put us behind schedule.

Initially, my mind was on Jen and what Kyle had planned for the next two days, managed to focus on work after a couple of minutes into coding. I worked non-stop for a couple of hours, I was sure I made good progress, possibly as much progress as I would make on an entire workday. I felt a bit exhausted and decided to take a break to regain some energy.

I watched a couple of sports highlights. After I exhausted them, I opened my gallery, and then the video Kyle sent before. As always, I got an instant hard-on as soon as I opened up the video. Just the sight of Jen's lookalike bent over like that in front of Kyle was enough. But then, I thought it was a good idea to browse for something else. I couldn't spend my entire life watching the same stuff no matter how hot it was.

I logged into my porn account and I saw there were several updates from the people I followed. The first update I saw was a new post by Kyle. The new post featured another trailer. The title was "Cheating MILF Celebrates Husband's Departure". The description said the MILF's husband left the city for work and she called Kyle minutes after his departure.

The woman had brown skin and dark long hair slightly below her shoulders. She was of average height with an average figure but with large breasts. The video was shot in daylight, inside the women's house. It started with Kyle getting a blowjob right in the entrance hall and then moved to the kitchen counter where Kyle bent the woman against the counter, through the window and fucked her from behind.

Then, the next scene was in the bedroom and the woman was sitting in the bed and showing some photos to the camera. It was not easy to see what the photos were but she said they were from her wedding photoshoot. In the next scene, she threw the photos onto the bed and jumped into the bed on top of the photos, opening up her arms and legs. Then, the video moved to Kyle fucking her as she laid on top of her wedding photos. There were a couple of more scenes like this with different positions, but the best was the one where Kyle pumped his cock inside the slut prone bone. He was going as deep as he could as usual. You could see the woman's legs shaking as she moaned in pleasure. She was also firmly holding the bed sheets and one or two of the photos got stuck between her palms and the bed sheet, possibly crinkled and ruined forever.

In the next scene, Kyle was on top of the bed, pushing the woman's head against the bed as all the wedding photos were right below her. He then came all over her face but some of the cum spilled over the photos. In the final scene, the woman was storing the photos back to the album but looked like she did not clean them up. She jokingly said "He will never check them anyway", and the trailer ended.

I watched the trailer again and I almost came by the time it was over. Then, I decided to check other activities of Kyle to see if there was any other trailer. I saw that he had several new comments, but no new posts. The new comments were to the previous post he had about "Jen". Someone asked him if he managed to fuck the slut yet to which Kyle replied: "She has been sending nudes every day, we made out a couple of times, and she allows me to grope and finger her but nothing further. But no worries, I will be done with her by the end of the week ;)"

luci00000
luci00000
123 Followers