All Comments on 'LST3K Ep. 01: The Tale of Benjamin'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
klvyoenneklvyoenneover 17 years ago
BWA HA HA HA HA AH OH GOD IT HURTS MAKE IT STOOOOP

This was sooooo funny.

Makes me frightened that you might spoof mine sometime. (shudder)

HA AH HA HA HA

-Klvyoenne

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Oh Wow!

I LOVE Mystery Science Theater! Very funny stuff, Dark. I really needed a good laugh.

Thank you. :O)

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyover 17 years ago
Hey Darkniciad-

My sides are killing me... I love you. *MWAH!* Feel free to go through my entie list and pick anything you want to spoof, although, may I recommend Fall? Not Falling, the monster fanfic novel, but Fall, from Wicked Ways.

Or you can drop me a line and ask for something I haven't posted up on Lit yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hilarious

Excellent commentary. Great idea, too! I look forward to more of your LST3K contributions.

Thanks for the good laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Robot rollcall!

Oh, yeah! I've been wanting to do this (or wanting someone else to do this (note unnecessary parentheses)) for a long time! Lots of fun to read. Great comments. I love MST3K, and it's about time someone took some of these stories and gave them the licking they deserve!

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 17 years ago
Loved it! Do more!

Joel (or Mike), Crow, and Servo would be proud.

monique1971monique1971over 17 years ago
Hilarious!

Creative. Had me laughing out loud.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
YAY!!!!!!!

I totally LOVED this when you did it on the thread, and reading the whole thing was just a RIOT! :))) This totally rocks! Woo-hoo! More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I read it this morning but didn't leave

a comment. Had to come back and read it again because I had tears in my eyes. Very funny Dark, but then again, you know I am a fan of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOL

You did good, that was hilarious ! I hope you will continue to do a few of these spoof stories from now on!

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
GREAT story

I LOVED this story! Very funny! What a way to spice up a story that is not so good. I will have to see what stories of mine would be good for you to do! I too loved Mystery Science Theater. I will diffently keep my open for more. Thank you all the laughs.

This story will be mentioned in the Authors hangout review section on the forum.

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
GREAT story

I LOVED this story! Very funny! What a way to spice up a story that is not so good. I will have to see what stories of mine would be good for you to do! I too loved Mystery Science Theater. I will diffently keep my open for more. Thank you all the laughs.

This story will be mentioned in the Authors hangout review section on the forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good for a first shot

there is definite potential here for a great series. The main reason why I didn't findit that funny was because of the lack of risk taking when you made jokes. You let way too many ripe lines pass by. What of the most funniest comments you can make is when you're not even commenting on the movie, but like on the show, acting as if you're a character in the story.

That said, I used to do these and would like to try again, so if you wouldn't mind I'd like to send a story to you with my comments on it. Since I don't have an account it would be up to you to submit it or not. But I would really like to try. you'l be hearing from me soon. Perhaps I could be Tom.

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoabout 17 years ago
Oh..God...

I can't breathe....*gasps desperately*. I don't know if I can take another one without a resting period first. You're still my hero :D Script

veiledpeacocksveiledpeacocksalmost 14 years ago

Had me dying with laughter here, perfect commentary! Very witty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!

Ahahahahahahaha! That was awesome! It reminds me of the terrible commentary in between commercials while watching terrible b-flicky sci-fi. For some bizarre reason I am now compelled to sing the RHPS themesong at the top of my lungs while bastardizing the lyrics.

Erotic Fiction.... Double feature!!!! Dr. Fucker.... has built his creature.... See androids fighting (and fucking and sucking on) Brad and Janet. Anne Francis hoops a... forbidden planet ahha ha ha ahhaah. At the late night, literotica fiction show!

kk2796kk2796over 12 years ago
BAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for that!

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertabout 12 years ago

Accept... Halloween... That killed me.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Holy Hell!

Ya know, I was bored waiting in a doctors office when I read this. I was missing SOTM and checking for Lowborn and I do not even read Litorotica humor. That being said, I am sure I'll be sent to MUCH different set of docs now. That was so funny I had tears streamimg down my face and people were openly gawking. I am also rethinking my decision to write. Too funny. Thank you! You saved me from another lost hour.

SunKisstSunKisstalmost 12 years ago

lmao. you make my hours less boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous