Luc Dick Luc "Part-Time Job"

Story Info
Luc did a part-time job for his teacher.
1.5k words
4.44
10.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- "Part-Time Job"

Synopsis: Luc was offered a part-time pool cleaning job. He had no idea he would do more than just pool cleaning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Offer

It had been almost a month since Luc fucked Mac's busty mother, and he did enjoy fucking the mother of his girlfriend snatcher.

His professor called his attention near the end of the Literature class.

"Luc, would you mind staying for a while after I dismiss the class?" Dr. Wheeler asked.

When Dr. Wheeler called his attention, the entire class taunted him.

Dr. Christy Wheeler is a petite blond professor nearing her golden year and a mother of three grown-up children but is still tremendously voluptuous.

"Do you want a part-time job? I have heard that you need some extra cash!" Christy asked Luc once they were alone.

"I would love to, Dr. Wheeler," Luc happily replied.

Christy smiled, "Come by my house this coming Saturday. I want my pool cleaned," she informed.

"I will be there, Dr. Wheeler," Luc assured. "Thank you for the job. I appreciate it!" He added.

The Agony by the Pool

While Luc was cleaning the pool, he secretly observed his professor relaxing beside the pool in a snakeskin print bikini. The tiny cut on her swimming suit highlighted her stunning measurements.

She's 'financially' blessed with a large set of augmented boobies and appealing curves, giving her a distinct hourglass figure.

Watching Christy a few meters away in that outfit gave Luc a boner as he drooled over her physical assets.

He made every effort to conceal his erection.

For nearly an hour, he watched agonizingly at his curvy professor.

The Side Job

Christy offered him a cold lemonade when he finished his work. The drink's coolness was a welcome relief to the fire of desire burning inside him.

"Are you still interested in doing other jobs after pool cleaning?" She asked him as he sipped his drink.

"Of course, I would pay extra," she added.

"No problem, Dr. Wheeler, for as long as I can handle it," he responded proudly.

The busty host smiled and emptied her glass. She stretched her arms, walked to the edge of the newly cleaned pool, and dove in. She swam to the other end of the pool and then faced Luc.

"Hey, Luc, come and join me?" She invited her student.

Her 'out-of-the-blue' invitation was a complete surprise to the young man that he almost choked on his drink.

"What?" Luc asked, trying to clear things up.

"Come and join me?" She made it clear.

'This invitation is too difficult to decline,' Luc told himself.

But he had one practicable reason to decline Christy's offer.

"I would love to, Dr. Wheeler, but I don't have any extra clothes except for the one shirt that serves as a backup in case the shirt I'm wearing gets drenched with sweat," Luc carefully explained.

Christy gave him a rugged look and replied, "I don't want to accept declination!"

Luc was at a loss. He doesn't know how to react to her professor's response to his bum excuse.

"Do you find me attractive...Luc?" She taunted.

"Ah...ah..." Luc stammered.

"Find ways to settle your petty issues so that you can join me!" She demanded as she swam her way to the shallow portion of the pool.

Christy sat on one of the steps of the concrete pool stairs and flaunted her 'figure' to nail an obvious point.

Luc had no idea what came to him, but he stripped off his clothing, exposed his nakedness before his professor, and plunged into the pool.

"Oh wow...that's one big cock!" Christy exclaimed when she saw her student's package.

Luc swam toward his professor's location, and when he reached her, Christy welcomed him with an open-mouth smooch. She ran her hand into his hair while Luc instinctively wrapped his hands around her waist. Their tongues danced to a soulful rhythm. First, Christy gently kissed Luc, then she took his upper lip in her mouth for a moment, sucking it before returning to kissing. Luc responded by using his firm hands to explore her voluptuous body.

Luc had no idea that his part-time job would lead to sco.

Christy complimented when their mouths parted ways, "You're not a bad kisser, Luc!"

Luc responded by stoutly removing Christy's bikini top while he kissed her softly on her neck. Then, when she exposed her nipples, Luc moved his head to her pinkish areola and gave out soft blows to her nipples before gently sucking them both.

"God, I've been dying for someone to do something like this!" Christy praised as she gently stroked Luc's 'manhood.'

After a minute or two of playing with her nipples, Christy stopped him, "Now...it's my turn!"

Christy went to a waist-deep water level and gave her student an underwater blowjob.

This performance was Luc's first underwater blowjob experience.

He watched as his professor's mouth accommodated the length and girth of his manhood. Then, as she sucked her student's cock, she cupped her big tits, and her fingers gently pinched her nipples.

"Oh...jeez," Luc groaned.

Christy surfaced from under, sensing that her student was ready for the main course. "I want your cock. I want you to fuck me nice and hard," she remarked as she ditched her bikini bottom.

Christy then turned her back on her student and bent over, resting her hands on the third step of the pool stairs. Luc could not resist touching his professor's shaved vagina before he positioned himself from behind her and slowly penetrated her.

"Oh...you're fucking big...Luc!" Christy gasped when she felt the warmness and sturdiness of her student's 'big' manhood.

Luc started to move, slowly sliding his cock in and out of Christy's honeypot, and as he increased his pace, he pushed in deep. Meanwhile, the professor countered her forward thrusts with her backward pumps.

"Oh...yes...yes...fuck me...hard...pool boy!" Christy squealed with delight.

Luc cannot help admiring that his professor not only knows how to impart knowledge to him as one of her students but also knows how to fuck him.

The Heat is On

As the 'pool' session heats up, Christy momentarily halted the doggy-style action and told Luc, "Sit on one of the steps!"

Luc complied and watched as her shapely ass moved down and impaled her pussy again with his cock.

Luc immediately went to work and battered his professor's pussy ferociously as he steadied by holding her waist. Her big tits swing from side to side, dancing to a pumping tune created by the slapping sound of their skins.

"Oh, fuck, Luc." Christy cried. "Shit... God... Oh fuck," she gasped, her eyes closing as she juddered.

Luc continued to hammer her honeypot with each upward stroke while she countered thrust against him just as hard. For over five minutes of non-stop battering, their bodies were slippery, with passion and lust coming out of their pores.

He was nearing the cliff's edge when Christy's orgasm walls burst.

She screamed as she squirted on her student's cock, "Shit...Oh fuck. I'm coming!"

Her action pushed Luc to fuck her hard and fast as she moved in the throes of her climax before he broke out.

Luc arched and grunted, forcing his cock deeper into her before releasing a series of streams of man juice deep inside her love cave.

"Oh...fuck!" the professor cursed when she felt spurt after spurt of Luc's spunk inside her.

"Oh...God, I'm so sorry, Dr. Wheeler!" A remorseful Luc admitted his mistake. "I never intended to do it that way, but I was in the heat of the moment, and I can't control it," he added.

After regaining her composure, Christy tapped Luc and told him, "Don't worry...Luc, I no longer ovulate!"

The Reason

They just looked at each other for a few minutes as they recharged their oxygen levels. Christy then left the pool and reclined on one of the chaise lounge chairs.

"Can I ask you a question, Dr. Wheeler?" Luc quipped as he let himself out of the pool.

"Shoot!"

"What prompted you to have sex with one of your students?" Luc asked.

"Well...the main reason is to get even," Christy replied with a serious look. "You see, I want to give my philandering husband, who also happens to be an associate professor from our rival university, a dose of his own medicine," she explained.

"Why...what did he do?" Luc probed.

Christy chuckled at Luc, not getting the point, and replied, "He did what I just did to you!"

Luc laughed when he realized his mistake, "Oh...philandering! My bad!"

"I caught him on more than one occasion making out with his students," she admitted.

Luc looked at Christy, again appreciating her 'assets,' and moved closer to her.

"Then why did you choose me?" He asked as his slacking phallus slowly rejuvenated.

"Honestly...I don't have any idea. I pick you at random. But based on the size of your joystick and how it satisfied me, I guess it's safe to say that I made the right choice," Christy replied without guilt.

Luc grinned at her simple explanation and lowered his face to her.

Once again, he kissed her passionately and set fire to her 'adulterous' passion.

"I hope that you will let me clean the pool next time, Dr. Wheeler," Luc requested as he 'spooned' the lady of the house.

"Don't worry, Luc, there's much part-time work for you in my house!"