All Comments on 'Lucas and the Library Girl'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
elizalooelizalooover 1 year ago

Fascinating read, given that I am Liz/Liza/Eliza/Elizabeth/Beth and have light green eyes. Have we met?

Erotic and quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gets a 1

for your BS name dropping of Joyce & McCarthy while adding a little insult as well. Jackass.

SynapsisSynapsisalmost 8 years ago
Love most of your story

This was really well written with interesting characters and solid dialogue. The whole spineless, dick-driven trope, however, isn't one that I enjoy. I understand you did this for drama purposes, but I feel there are better ways to add tension to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

This was one incredible sexy story. So fucking erotic! Well done!

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for a fun and exciting story.

I can only assume that you once knew a Liz/Eliza/Beth/Elizabeth/Betsy/etc. because your portrayal of her is so we'll written. The reluctant Lukey is also well done and equally believable. Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best quality story

I've read on Lit in a long time. Thank you.

Scotsman69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well Done

Excellent work. Great to find a decent cheating story without the usual clichés

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
probably the best....

This is probably the best story I've ever read on Literotica, and I've read hundreds. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...