Lucas' Defeat 01.1

Story Info
Lucas just can't resist strong women with something more.
2.7k words
4.43
14.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had promised himself that he wouldn't. Not again. It was demeaning and hurtfull and shameful and and...

He shivered and that seamed to motivate his assaulter, who doubled her efforts. As always, his defeat was immediate.

The woman, as far as he could tell from his position in front of her, was middle aged, had brown hair tied into a bun and was wearing a plain white shirt, a simple black pencil skirt and small high hills that still made herself taller than him. The office lady pressed her body further into him from behind. The feeling of oppression, the knowledge that there was no scape. It took him back to another times... To his first time. The guilt and disgust grew stronger, and also... Her breast were in the middle of the scale and, while not particularly arousing -- in matters of boobs, he was a guy that liked the shape of the small one's and the feeling of the large one's -- the sensation was pleasant.

The thing is, he could also felt her dick.

She was rhythmically pressing It into him, rubbing It into his rear. It was not big nor small. This was a woman of medians. But it was so hard. Had he not felt It getting erect, he would have wondered if It was really made of flesh. And she kept grinding It into him. UP and down, UP and down, UP and down...

Sometimes she would slow only to give a more forceful thrust after, bens her knees a little to come from a lower position and keep rising upwards until she was on the tip of her toes and her hard member now in contact with his back.

It didn't took long for him to lose himself in the pleasant sensation. His muscles relaxed and, without noticing, he leaned his body into hers.

Using his body as a support to remain steady on the crowded moving train, the woman snaked and arm under his clothes. The member pulled them even closer and the rubbing, more forceful than ever, provided a new high of pleasure. She moved her face over his shoulder, her mouth gently touching against his ear, her warm and humid breath sending shivers down his spine. Her fingers, slim and sticky with what was probably spit, started to play with his nipples -- witch promptly turned hard. He felt her smile grown upon his skin. Her flavor, a mixture of some cheap perfume, sweet and her body odor involved him. He didn't kwon how long they remained that way. At some point he began to add to their dance. When she would press forward, he would press back; their wills conjoined. The outside world had lost It substance, and at that moment, existed only them and their movement.

"I did expect that a bitch like you would enjoy my touch, but I didn't think that you would take It with such... enthusiasm. You really are a naughty boy, aren't you?" She began with a whisper that was husk but filled with mirth.

That served to jolt him awake. Suddenly extremely aware of what he had been doing, his face flushed with embarrassment. He stopped his movement and tried to put distance between them. The wagon was much less crowded --, witch, If he probably meant that he had lost his stop -- and that was now possible. He was unsuccessful: she held him in a vice grip with her right arm wrapped around his waist.

"I-..." Any response that he could mount was cut short by a groan of surprise and pleasure. Her left hand swiftly went inside his pants -- he didn't realized that she had loosed his belt! -- passed his still hard member and, with a great display of dexterity, found his slit. After so much stimuli, his hole was more than ready to admit the entrance of the finger, and It did promptly, sending a wave of a sensation that he couldn't really describe, but had long since learned to love.

"You can't even Focus enough to denie!" She took a nibble at his ear and them let a short laugh that was throaty and mocking and made he feel things. "You really are a bitch, aren't you? Look at how easy It went inside! You like my finger inside of you, don't you?"

He tried to shake his head, but at that very moment the woman placed other finger inside, pushed them deeper into him than she ever had, and only then took them out, but did it ever so deliciously slowly. He didn't find strength to contain himself, a low moan leaving his lips. "You love that uhm... Naughty boy... Now, If two figers make you moan like that, can you imagine how much my big and hard cock can make you fell as it stretch you- Uhm? What was that!? Your cock twiched! Just as i talked about putting my much bigger cock one inside of you, ripping your ass open..." She ler a small laugh. "It twitched again!"

With a burst of inspiration she began do coordinate her fingers and her hips: she would push her fingers at the same time that she would press her cock into him. She began to tell him how she would do It, to describe how impossible good It would feel. How his hole would be stretched, and stretched and stretched. How would be painful as well, but that was ok, because his pain would give her pleasure and she was more important than him. That, in the end, he would learn to fell pain for her and be glad. As she keep talking and fingering and grinding, his body began to relax again, and he gave himself to the pleasure -- surely daydreaming of her cock in his ass, besides all other promises she had made. At that moment she knew that she had utterly won - not that It had been a difficult fight. Still, she let he enjoy himself for a few moments. But only a few moments. It would not do to give too much right now, or he might be satiated -- however unlikely It seemed.

"Now, as i am a nice and considerate person, i will give you two options. We can stay here and keep playing for a wile longer. Or... You come with me to my place, and i will use my B.I.G H.A.R.D C.O.C.K. to fuck your bitchy ass aaaall night long. But if you want to go you need to say It quickly, my stop is already the next one" When she saw him opening his mouth, she did a deep push/slow pull that he liked so much -- that, at the same time that she fiercely thrust her cock on his back, and then slowly eased the pleasure.

The result was an unintelligent groan.

"What you say? Uhm? You want do stay, or you want to go? I didn't quite understood."

When he made to reply, she acted on the same manner: deep push, slow pull; fierce thrust, slow easy of pressure. This time, she added a nibble to the ear for good measure. The result were another groan, but her response was different. "I knew you would choose to came with me. Don't worry, i will take such a good care of you."

The station announcement sounded and she released him in na almost reluctant manner. The doors of the wagon opened and she moved without even checking If he was following her.

It was like there was a fog covering his mind, impeding him from thinking cleary. He should say something and go way. Or just stay there, ler the doors close and the train move to the next station. She molested him. Took advantage of him in front of great number of people. Humiliated him. He felt diminished. Used. Dirty.

The shame and the disgust warred inside of him but, as It always happened, they were defeated by the pleasure and the arousal. He was not exactly from here, not originally, not from de real begging; so It was obvious that the idea and the widespread acceptance of dick-woman would cause some curiosity. And then, after the incident... Something changed or had broken inside of him. The once curiosity transformed into a sort dark fascination and a despotence. He fantasized about then, about submitting to then. Like he just did. The feeling of emptiness was unbearable, and he would do anything to have her inside of him again, and for as much time as possible.

Without a word, he moved after her.

It was only now that he could really see her, and what he saw was... A pretty if plain middle aged asian woman. She was not ugly, far from It. But she was also no head turner. She had a bit of tan and was more on the thin side, so she likely exercised in some way. The expression marks cooped with the glasses gave her a mature and strict air. Her depiction would disappoint some. Not him. Of course that the prospects of sex with a gorgeous woman would cause arousal, but the idea of submitting to a less them perfect woman, older and not all that beautiful, was arousing in its own way.

She noticed his evaluation smiled for him; a smile that was filled with arrogance. She knew that if she only asked of him to drop his pants and spread his ass for her he would do It; that if she want to take him right there, out in the open, in front of anyone, he would gladly submit. At least for that night, he was hers, completely hers. And that thought... Ah! that thought! It made her blood boil with desire. It was with that knowledge that she began to plan her next steps...

It didn't take long for the pair to find the exit of the station. The evening wasn't nearly as miserable as the one before, but It was still unpleasant for anyone who was caught outside. He considered that her desire to go home made even more sense. He remained silent as she took her phone out of her purse, a purse that he didn't even noticed until that moment. "I am calling a ride." Was her short reply to his curiosity.

As they bundled into the car -- she had opened the dor for him like their genders were inversed, and beckoned him to go first -- she fell in next to him. Much closer than was appropriate. Their legs touched and her arm wrapped around him again. He shoot a panicked look to the driver seat, witch was occupied by a young woman. He felt as her hand rubbed gently at the fabric covering his waist, as if reminding him that he should focus on her. Under his watchful eyes her reaming hand took one of his and placed upon her crotch. Then she started to rub his hand into her once again hard member. She shot a smirk to the driver as she took her hand from his, but he kept rubbing his hand into her cock.

Had he ever felt one so hard? He didn't think so. It was completely unyielding. And slightly bent backwards. How... How would It feal inside of him? It would certainly be painful... But, how much? If she was a kind lover, maybe... No. So absorbed he was that he had not heard she giving the driver her address, nor saw the look of respect and envy the driver shoot to the older woman, or the way one the riders hand went to her own sex.

She pulled them even closer. "Tell me what you want". She said.

"I... I don't know."

Then she smile again. That insufferable smile.

"We both know that is not true. Now, that is your last chance: tell me what you want."

He studied her. He felt so conflicted. There were aspects of this woman that she loathed. It was a intoxicating mix of desire and hate. He couldn't stop himself.

"Kiss me"

She leaned forward and started gently. Her lips lingered against his slightly. She did It again, just a bit more forceful. Then she did a third time, and seceded in opening his mouth. He blinked as she dived forward and kissed him fully. They started to make out in the car. Her hands roamed his body while one o his found her waist and the other kept stroking her erection. Eventually, he wanted to stop, to have a pause to breath. A hand tightly pressed against in neck and skull held them together. He started to panic, but she didn't stop. The kiss only ended when she decided to, and he was left grasping for air.

"Stop" he said almost breathless

"Stop what?"

"Stop... Stop controlling me?" he asked, uncertain of himself.

"No" her answer was hard. "Why would i do that, when we both like It sooo much!" She added in a teasing tone.

She groped his ass, and hand in each cheek. She pulled apart, hard, and started squeezing.

"You have to tell me what you want." She said again, this time while she kissed down his neck. Some would probably leave a bruise.

"Touch me" he whispered.

She pushed him, laughing. His back was now against the car's door. Then she pulled his pants down, exposing a hard cock, a gapping hole and the fact that he did not used any underpants. Next, her fingers reached into his slit, but stopped at the opening. The look of shear disappointment on his face only made her laugh again.

"You said to touch you. I am doing it" She offered as the tip of one of her fingers traced the edge of his opening. The contact was electrifying and sent shivers down his spine.

"Inside..."

"What do you say?" She asked as she continued the movement that was driving him crazy.

He looked at her in confusion.

"When you ask someone to do something nice to you. What do you say?"

"Please" he whimpered. Not want to be further teased, he musted forces to be precise. "Touch me. From inside. Touch me from deep inside. Please."

His was voice was so needy, the desperation was so clear... She could barely contain herself.

"Good boy" she said as the slithered her whole middle finger inside of him.

He gasped but manager a weak "Thank you". Still, she didn't let go of her opportunity to tease him. With each thrust, she would stop with her fingers a little less deep inside. Eventually, he would beg for "More". At that, she would force as much as possible inside, and he would let a shiver of pleasure. She never had a lover so expressive, so she would do her best to savor him.

She started the circle anew.

Soon she realized that his cock was leaking pre-cum. It was time to put thing to a stop, at least for now.

She closes to him, pressed her mouth to his ear and asked with her most husky voice "Do you want to cum, boy?"

"Yes!"

She rised so they could face each other -- she wouldn't want to miss the next part." Ah... But don't think you did enough to deserve It yet." Was her answer.

His face was filled with such despair and disappointment that she wished to had taken a picture.

"You are just my toy, you see? It wont do for you to cum before me." She explained. A dark look crossed his face and she frowned at It, but then the hope made itself known into his expression.

"Then, If I..." he trailed of, lips pursed.

Oh God! Just how tempting could he be?! She was at her witts end. Just a little more and she would lose control and shovel her hard cock into him!

"Only If you make me feel good enough. Only If I think you deserve."

She bent over him again. "But you will try hard, right?" She kissed him. "Promise me that you will do your best?" She went for another deep and long kiss. At the height of it, she pulled apart, and her fingers went with the rest of her. She always knew when and how to make him want for more.

"Good boy."

He passed the rest of the trip pressed against the door and looking wide eyes at her. To her, he looked a prey that was both cornered and enthralled by his predator. And that image was not a delicious one? She would eat him alive.