Lucas's Older Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeahhh," Emily said. "But...well...I'll be honest...the conversation did make me a little...horny. Oh my god, I'm so sorry, baby!" She threw her face into Lucas's chest in shame.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, Emily," Lucas said.

"No, no, wait, let me tell you this," she said. "I took some other pics too, and I almost sent them to him, but I stopped myself."

"Okay..." Lucas said. He was starting to feel warm, and felt himself breathing a little more slowly and heavily. "What pics?"

She pulled the selfies of her in thongs up, and showed them to him. He flipped through them, finally landing on the one of her showing her tits. "Oh my god," he said softly. "You were gonna send these to my brother?"

"I'm so so sooo sorry, baby," Emily said. "But I stopped myself from sending them!"

Lucas sighed, still looking at the pic of her topless. Then he gave her back her phone, looked at her, and said, "Well...thank you for being honest with me. My other girlfriends would never have done that. And, I mean, you're right, you didn't actually end up doing anything wrong."

"So you forgive me?" Emily asked.

"Of course," Lucas said and leaned in to kiss her.

As their kiss turned to making out, Emily's hand reached down to Lucas's crotch to find a raging hard erection. He let out a moan as she began stroking him. He kissed her neck, then looked at her and asked, "Um...can you...tell me...why you wanted to send those pics to my brother?"

Emily paused her stroking for a second, thinking they had moved on from talking about it. "Well...I mean...I guess because the idea of sending them...turned me on..." She felt Lucas's dick twitch in her hand.

"Like...you wanted to show off your body for him?" Lucas asked.

Emily felt her pussy tingle at the question, and started slowly stroking Lucas again. "Yes," she said simply.

"You wanted my brother to see your tits?" he asked.

Realizing that this conversation was turning them both on, she let out a little moan and started stroking Lucas faster. "Yes...I liked getting almost naked for him," she said.

"Ngh...you were being a bad girl, weren't you?" Lucas demanded, pulling down her underwear and crawling on top of her.

"Oh fuck, yes, I was being so slutty," she confessed, spreading her legs for him.

Lucas pressed his hard cock into her opening and they both let out a moan. "Did you like showing him your ass in that skirt?" he asked, beginning to fuck her.

"Mmmm," Emily moaned, "yesss, I got so wet sending him that pic..."

Lucas groaned. "You got wet taking sexy pictures for my brother?"

"Nnnngghh, fuck yes, I loved showing off for him," Emily moaned, feeling an orgasm building.

"What a bad fucking slut you are," Lucas said, now hammering his cock in and out of her.

"Oh god, fuck yes, fuck me, baby, fuck your little slut good," Emily begged.

Lucas complied, pounding her hard. Lucas looked down at Emily as she came and couldn't hold back anymore, unloading inside her. He collapsed on top of her, both of them out of breath.

***

The next day, Emily texted Justin:

Emily: Lucas found out about the surprise party :(

Justin: oh no! How?

Emily: well...I told him

Justin:?? why?

Emily: I felt...a little guilty about our conversation

Justin: oh...really? I didn't think it was that bad

Emily: well...you don't know part of it

Justin:?

Emily: don't tell Lucas I told you this, ok?

Justin: ...ok

Emily: I almost sent you some...different pics

Justin: what kind of pics?

Emily: pics of me...in the underwear I showed you

Justin: :-o

Emily: lol...yeah

Justin: well...damn...have to admit, wish I could see them

Emily: um yeah don't think that's a good idea

Justin: lol yeah I guess...how did Lucas react?

Emily: umm he was cool about it

Justin: lol

Emily:?

Justin: nothing...just "cool"?

Emily: let's just say we had great make-up sex

Justin: lol...he was in the mood after u told him?

Emily: well...yes

Justin: interesting

Emily: and what's so interesting about it?

Justin: oh nothing...u sure u don't want to send me those pics?

Emily: omg Justin!

Justin: lol ok ok, forget I asked!

Emily: will do, naughty boy ;-)

***

The next day, Emily went out for drinks at a club with a couple of her girlfriends, Jen and Liz, whom Emily had not had the chance to hang out with for a few weeks. After two vodka sodas, two shots, and lots of dancing, they were all feeling pretty drunk and went to sit at a table to the side of the dance floor.

"Oh my god, Em, why did it take so long to get you to come out with us for a girls' night?" Jen asked, laughing. "You must be sooooo in love with your new boyfriend."

Emily giggled. "Well, ya know...I kind of think I am!" she said, excitedly.

Jen and Liz both squealed in excitement. "Really? Is he cute?" Liz asked.

Emily nodded, pulling out her phone to show them pictures of Lucas.

"Oooh, he is cute," Jen agreed. "A little bit...pretty for me, but definitely cute."

"Super-cute!" Liz said. "And if you're so in love, he must be...ya know...keeping you satisfied."

They all laughed. "Oh my god, I know where your head's at," Emily said. "But yes, he does!"

"How, um..." Liz started, clearly drunk. "How is he...downstairs?"

"Liz!" Emily said. "Oh my god!"

"Come on!" Jen prodded. "It's girls' night, dish!"

Emily sighed and giggled. "He's fine!"

Jen and Liz exchanged skeptical glances. "Fine?" Liz asked.

"You two are terrible!" Emily chastised. "I have no complaints in that department."

"Avoiding the question!" Jen complained. "So that means, like, what, 3 inches?" Liz burst out laughing.

"No!" Emily said. "I dunno...probably, like...5?"

Liz and Jen looked at her, clearly unimpressed.

Emily shook her head, laughing. "Like I said, I have no complaints."

"Good for you, girl," Jen said. She eyed a jock in a tank top who passed their table on the way to the bar. "But I gotta say, I prefer my men to be a little...bigger," she said, clearly referring to the jock.

Emily giggled. "Bigger, like, more muscular, or bigger, like...?" she asked, then pointed downward discreetly.

"Both," Jen said, and they all laughed.

"Well, if that's your type, maybe I should introduce you to Lucas's brother," Emily said.

"Oh reallllly?" Liz asked, intrigued. "Tell us more."

Emily blushed, feeling like maybe she shouldn't have brought up Justin. "Like I said, I really like Lucas," she said. "But...I gotta say...his brother is..." She trailed off, biting her lower lip and staring into space.

Liz and Jen exchanged a look again. "Emily!" Liz prodded.

Emily blushed. "Oh my god, I'm sorry," she said, embarrassed. "I just mean, his brother is, ya know, pretty attractive."

"'Pretty attractive,'" Jen mocked. "Come on, girl, show us pics!"

Emily laughed. "I don't have any of him! But he's kind of like a taller, more muscular, and just, um...bigger...version of Lucas."

"Bigger?" Jen asked. "Bigger how?"

Emily giggled. "Ya know..."

Now Liz and Jen looked at each other in shock. "Emily...have you...?"

"No, of course not!" Emily said. "I just, I bumped into him on a run, and he was wearing these mesh shorts, and I could see his..."

Liz and Jen gasped. "And...?" Jen prodded.

"It was...very, very impressive," Emily said.

"Wow," Liz said.

"And, um, he was shirtless," Emily added, "and he's just like...really, really hot."

"Oh my god, Em!" Jen said. "You've got the hots for your boyfriend's brother!"

"No, I don't!" Emily objected.

"You have to get pics for us," Liz said. "Text him!"

"Noooo," Emily said, laughing.

"I'm getting you another shot," Jen said, and quickly left to the bar.

"Come on, girl," Liz said. "Look...the pics aren't for you, they're for us...so you're not doing anything wrong!"

Emily sighed. "I guess..."

"Go on, get your phone back out," Liz encouraged.

Emily did, and opened up her texts with Justin. She immediately saw their previous conversation, which had left off with Justin asking if she would send him the sexy pics she had taken of herself. She felt her pussy moistening, and began texting him:

Emily: heyyyyyyy

Justin: hey, what's up? having fun with your gfs?

Emily: omg eyssss

Justin: lol had a few drinks?

Emily: mabyye

Justin: lol

Emily: were kinda takling bout u

Justin: oh yeah?

Emily: yeahhh...I srt of told them ur hot

Justin: lol...well thx...and?

Emily: now they wants picsss

Justin: umm...what kind of pics?

Emily: ya know...sexxxy ones

Justin: I'm hanging out with Lucas right now...does he know about this?

Just then, Jen arrived with shots for each of them. They toasted to girls' night and downed their drinks. As Emily felt the alcohol hitting her, she kept texting:

Emily: lol no...but if he did his lil dick wld prb just get harrrrd

Justin: LOL ur so drunk...srsly we shouldn't be doing this

Lucas and Justin, meanwhile, were staying in to watch a basketball game together. Lucas had been smoking weed, while Justin had only had a beer. As they watched, Justin texted Emily, then turned to Lucas and said, "So, um, little bro..."

"Yeah?" Lucas asked.

"I don't mean to pry or anything, but..." Justin began, a little uncomfortably. "Well...have you told Emily the whole truth about your other girlfriends?"

"What do you mean?" Lucas asked. "You were there when I told her that they cheated on me with you."

"Yeah, but..." Justin said. "Ya know...that's not quite the whole story...it's not like they cheated and then you dumped them. Ya know, you...kept dating them for a while...while I kept fucking them..."

Lucas started blushing. "I guess I just don't feel like Emily needs to know that stuff." He paused. "Why are you asking me this anyway?"

"I just...ya know...if you wanted me to..." Justin said tentatively.

"To what?" Lucas asked.

"Well...fuck her...I'm just saying, I'd be totally down for that, if it's what you wanted..."

"It's not," Lucas said. "I told you, Emily's special. I want her to be mine, not to share her with you."

"Okay," Justin said, putting up his hands. "Whatever you say, little bro."

Just then, Lucas's phone buzzed. It was Emily:

Emily: omg bby i'mm sooo drukn

Lucas: lol glad ur having fun

Emily: have to tell u something

Lucas:?

Emily: were kinda takling abut justin

Lucas:? what about him?

Emily: don't worry diddnt tell them he fucked ur othr gfs lol

Lucas: Em! U sure ur ok?

Emily: yesss having funnn

Lucas: ok, so...

Emily: so neway...they want sexxy pics of him

Lucas: what?? Why??

Emily: bc i told them he's hottttt

Lucas: ...

Emily: srryyyy so drunk

Lucas: it's ok

Emily: yeah?

Lucas: yes

Emily: so...u have any?

Lucas: pics of Justin? No!

Emily: oh :( ... wellll...can I ask him?

Lucas looked over at Justin, who was watching him text and smiling a little. "What's she saying?" Justin asked.

Lucas sighed, reading the look on Justin's face. "Fuck, you already know, don't you?"

Justin nodded, holding up his phone. "That was her a few minutes ago. Don't worry, I told her she was drunk and she shouldn't be asking her boyfriend's older brother for pics."

"Good," Lucas said. Then his phone buzzed. It was Emily, saying "prettttty pleeeeeeaaase,,?"

He looked at Justin, who was smirking. "She wants them bad, doesn't she?" Lucas just sighed and nodded. "I mean, it's up to you, bro," Justin said, "I've got plenty of pics."

Lucas hesitated, feeling a swelling in his crotch. "...what would you send if I said ok?"

"Hmm, lemme see," Justin said, flicking through his phone. "Think she would like this one?" He held up a selfie of him in a gym locker room wearing only a pair of boxer briefs, prominent bulge on display, shirtless and sweaty.

Lucas nodded. His phone buzzed again. It was Emily, saying "cmonn baby its just for my gfs not me". Lucas looked back at the pic on Justin's phone, thought about how Emily would react to it, and felt his dick grow to full attention. He texted back, "oh really? ur pussy's not getting wet at the thought of seeing pics of my brother?" A few seconds later, Emily texted a surprised face emoji and then "mmmmm maybe a little".

Lucas looked at Justin. "Fuck. Send it."

Justin smiled. "Whatever you say, bro." He texted Emily, "Lucas said it's cool to send this" and then sent her the gym picture.

Emily texted Justin back, "omggggg ur soooo hot" and then "my gfs are asking how I can resist you lol" and then "but they kinda want pics that are ummmmm more revealing".

Lucas watched as Justin read her responses to his picture, imagining what she might be saying. Justin looked at Lucas. "She wants to see my dick."

"She said that?" Lucas asked.

"In so many words," Justin said. "So what do you say?"

"Fuck, you're loving this, aren't you?" Lucas asked.

Justin laughed. "Like you're not."

"Whatever," Lucas said.

There was a pause. "So...?" Justin said.

"Do it," Lucas said, defeated.

Justin immediately started texting. He sent her several pics, all showing off his muscular body and hard, 8-inch cock. Emily texted back "wowww my gfs are loving this". Justin texted back, "what about u?" She texted back "ummmm it's giving me some very naughty thoughts".

"What's she saying?" Lucas asked.

"Don't worry about it," Justin said, texting back to her: "yeah? u like that big dick? how's it compare to Lucas?" She quickly texted back, "omg lol obvs ur so much bigger" and then "lol my gfs are so bad". Justin texted, "not like u, ur a good girl". She texted back, "mmmm yeah, would this girl ever do anything bad?" and then sent Justin one of the pics she had taken of her in a thong and bra, her perky tits pressed together, a sexy look on her face.

As Justin kept texting, Lucas's phone buzzed. It was Emily, saying "oops" and then "baby I'm way too drunk I made a mistake". Lucas asked her what happened. She said, "I sent your brother this..." She then sent the pic that she had just sent Justin, then said, "I'm soo sorry babe, my gfs are telling me to do this stuff and I'm drunkkk". Lucas looked over at Justin, who was happily texting away, rubbing his crotch lightly as a tent grew in his shorts. Lucas, feeling light-headed and horny from the weed, texted Emily back: "maybe u should send him some more...even the one with your tits showing". She texted back, "omg baby! r u sure?" Lucas texted, "he's getting hard texting with you right now btw, he's pitching a tent in his shorts". She texted back "mmmm good thing I'm not there, not sure what I would do..." and then "just sent it to him" and then "omg my pussy is so wet right now baby".

Justin, looking at his phone, softly said, "Damn" as he continued rubbing his crotch.

Lucas texted Emily:

Lucas: mmmm come over here so we can fuck

Emily: ok, but none of us can drive home, u think u could come pick us up?

Lucas: I'm high right now, I can't...

Emily: oh ok...well what about Justin?

Lucas: ummm I dunno

Emily: its ok babe, we just need a ride and he's sober right?

Lucas: I guess so...but srsly...don't fuck him

Emily: baby! why would u even worry about that?

Emily: oh right bc he fucked ur other gfs lol

Emily: omg i'm srry that was mean i'm so drunk im sorry

Lucas: can you be serious for a second?

Emily: omg yes im sorry

Lucas: promise me u won't fuck him

Emily: I promise I won't fuck him

"Um...Justin," he said. "Emily needs you to pick up her and her girlfriends and take them home."

"Yeah?" Justin asked, smirking.

Lucas saw the look in his face. "Yeah, but listen," he insisted, "this doesn't mean you win her or anything. You can't fuck her. I already told her."

"I can't fuck her?" Justin asked, emphasizing the word "fuck."

"Right," Lucas said.

Justin shrugged. "Whatever you say," he said simply.

Justin left to the club. When he got there, Emily introduced him to her girlfriends, who greedily eyed him up and down. They exchanged a mischievous glance, then basically pushed Emily and Justin onto the dance floor before disappearing into the crowd to find their own partners. Emily began drunkenly dancing with Justin, excited to feel his growing erection rubbing against her, along with his strong hands gripping her sides. She slid her hands over Justin's muscular torso, then turn around for him to grind on her ass.

As she danced on him, Justin leaned in, slid his hands up to cup her tits, and whispered in her ear, "You like being a naughty girl, don't you?"

Emily could only reply, "Fuck yes." Then she turned around to face him and said, "All Lucas said is that we can't fuck...doesn't mean we can't...do other things..." As she said this, she slid her hands around the back of his neck and pulled his face close to hers.

They began making out intensely for a minute or two, then Justin turned Emily back around and kept grinding his hard-on against her ass. That's when Emily decided to take a selfie video of the two of them dancing and send it to Lucas, with the caption: "u just said we couldn't fuck, so this is ok, right? ;-p

Lucas meanwhile, was waiting patiently while he watched the basketball game and smoked more weed. Then his phone buzzed with Emily's video. Lucas felt a familiar struggle inside himself - he'd received similar texts from his previous girlfriends. He played the video a few times, getting hard at the sight of his small, athletic girlfriend all sweaty on the dance floor with his big brother. He knew if he encouraged this it would be sending their relationship in a direction he wasn't sure he'd be able to control. Still, he found himself texting back: "um...yeah guess that's ok...glad ur having fun...like i said u can't fuck him!!"

Emily looked at her phone, showed it to Justin, and they both started laughing. Emily leaned in and laughed into his ear, "It's almost like he's *asking* me to suck your dick."

Justin wrapped his arm around Emily's body and slid his hand up under her skirt, rubbing her clit through her panties. Justin said into her ear, "Almost like he's jerking off at home thinking about it."

"Fuck," Emily said, the thought turning her on. "Let's get out of here."

They quickly made their way out of the club and into Justin's car, where they began making out again. After a minute, Emily said, "Hang on, lemme be a good girl and text Lucas..." She took out her phone, and texted to him: "don't worry, we're in his car now, almost on our way".

Lucas, helpless, texted back, "ok...but hurry up".

Emily, sitting in the car, didn't even read his reply. She just reached for Justin's crotch and said, "Let me see this thing."

Justin, happy to comply, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his full erection.

"Oh my god," Emily said, holding his cock in her hand. She looked at him. "Can I please, please, please suck it?"

"What about Lucas?" Justin asked, smugly.

Emily could only stare at Justin's dick. "I mean, you can just send him a video or something, and he'll probably get off on it, right?"

Justin could only laugh. "You learn fast," he said. "Get to work."

That was all the permission Emily needed. She kissed the tip of Justin's cock gingerly, then wrapped her lips around it and started sucking.

Justin started the car as she sucked. "Keep going," he told her as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Emily sucked Justin's dick eagerly the entire ride home. She was still sucking when Justin pulled into the driveway.

"Fuck yeah, what a good little slut you are," Justin said. "Just like all the rest of them."

Emily giggled. "It's so hot how you steal all his girlfriends."

"Have I stolen you?" Justin asked.

"Mmm," Emily moaned, lips around his cock. Then she pulled away, looked up at him, and said, "My mouth belongs to you now...but I did promise I wouldn't fuck you, so we'll have to wait and see about my pussy."