Lucas's Older Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnghh," Justin groaned. "So then...I get to use this mouth whenever I want, right?"

"Um, definitely," Emily agreed immediately. "Lucas lost it fair and square."

"Fuck yeah," Justin said. "Get back on my dick, I'm gonna show him what a bad girl you're being."

Emily inhaled Justin's cock again, sucking eagerly as his orgasm built. Justin took another video, showing Emily's head bobbing up and down, and sent it to Lucas, saying, "have fun tasting my load on her lips bro".

Lucas, receiving the video, felt a flare of jealous anger and texted back, "fuck you". But then he watched the video again and had to reach into his shorts and start stroking.

Meanwhile, Justin was cumming on Emily's face, shooting his first few loads down her throat, then pulling out and shooting the rest on her lips and tongue. She eagerly licked his cum off her lips.

Justin quickly zipped up his pants as Emily attempted to adjust her hair and clothes. They walked into the apartment to find Lucas, sitting on the couch, startled and quickly pulling his hand out of his shorts.

He turned to them. They both looked a little sweaty and unkempt, and they were both laughing. "Hey, bro," Justin said. "Here's your girl...enjoy her while you still can."

Justin, walking to his bedroom, stared down Lucas with a smirk that made Lucas turn red in humiliation while his cock strained against his underwear. Justin closed the door to his bedroom, and Lucas quickly took Emily to bed.

In Lucas's bedroom, Emily flopped down on the bed and practically moaned, "Mmmmm, tonight was so much fun, baby..."

Lucas climbed on top of Emily, rubbing against her. "Yeah?" Lucas asked. "Did you have fun with my brother?"

"Mmmm," Emily said, a little surprised at Lucas's eagerness. "I did, I bet you want to hear all about it, don't you?"

"Nnngh, fuck yes," Lucas demanded, hiking up Emily's skirt and tearing away her panties.

Emily laughed. "Wellll, all you said was I couldn't fuck him, right?" Emily asked mischievously.

"Right," Lucas said, taking off his pants and pulling out his erection. "Your pussy belongs to me."

"Mmmm," Emily moaned, feeling Lucas's cock lined up against her wet slit. "Well...my mouth belongs to him..."

Lucas stared at her for a moment, then began insistently making out with her as he pushed himself into her.

"Mmm, can you taste your brother's cum on my lips?" she asked him."I sucked his dick so good, he came down my throat and all over my face."

"Fuuuck, you fucking little slut," Lucas groaned.

"Mmmm, I fucking loved sucking his dick, it's so big," Emily moaned.

"I bet you did," Lucas groaned. "Did you want that big dick inside you?"

"Ohhhh, fuck yes I did, my pussy was so wet for him, fuck, I wanted to ride him so bad," Emily said.

"Fuck, you want to fuck my brother?" Lucas asked.

"Fuck yes," Emily cried.

"You picturing him fucking you right now?"

"Ohhhh fuck, imagining his biiig dick inside me!" she squealed.

"Say his name," Lucas ordered.

"What?"

"Say his name!"

"Ohhhh, fuck, JUSTIN!" Emily cried out, cumming. "FUCK ME, JUSTIN, OH FUCK YESSSS, JUSTINN!"

"Fuck...fuck...fuuuuuuck," Lucas groaned, cumming inside her.

Emily collapsed on top of Lucas. After they caught their breath, they quickly fell asleep.

***

The next morning, Emily and Lucas talked in bed. "How are you feeling?" Lucas asked.

"My head is pounding," Emily said. "But otherwise I'm okay."

"Last night was..." Lucas began.

"Intense," Emily finished.

"Yeah," Lucas agreed. "But, um...I think we went a little too far..."

"Oh," Emily said. As she thought back on the night before, she supposed she did feel a little weird about it, but mostly she just felt aroused. She had never in her life acted so slutty with anybody before, but doing it had awoken something inside her. The thought of deepthroating Justin's cock made her pussy tingle, but what really drove her crazy was how Lucas clearly got so turned on hearing about it. The power it gave her over him was a sick kind of turn-on. And while Lucas clearly wasn't ready to admit to how much it turned him on, she had a feeling it wouldn't be hard to continue exerting that power. "I mean, you certainly seemed to enjoy yourself," she said.

"Well...yeah," Lucas said sheepishly. "But, I just...I wanted our relationship to be...ya know...normal."

"Aww, I understand," Emily said sympathetically, but in a tone that just made Lucas feel more pathetic. "So...you don't actually want me to fuck Justin then?"

"Umm...no," Lucas said. "I just feel like if you do that, then he, like, really wins..."

"Mmhm," Emily said. Her headache was lifting as she thought about riding Justin. "He would get to have all of me whenever he wants..."

"...right," Lucas said, his erection starting to perk up.

"...instead of just my mouth, like he gets to have now."

"Um..."

"I mean, I already told him he can have that whenever he wants..."

"...oh...you did...?"

"Well...he won it fair and square, after all."

"...um...what do you mean...?"

"Lucas, you basically gave him my mouth last night when you sent him to pick me up and got that video from me and all you said was 'glad you're having fun'..." Emily had to laugh a little. "...you knew what was gonna happen, right?"

"...yeah, I guess I did..." Lucas admitted.

Emily paused, reading his face. "So...why did you do that?"

"I...I dunno..."

"Is it because...he deserves to have my mouth?"

"Um...I mean..." Emily wrapped her hand around Lucas's hard-on. He gave up any resistance. "Fuck. Yes. He does."

"Why?"

"Because...he's so much bigger and stronger than me..."

"Mmm," Emily moaned, then quickly released Lucas's cock. "So since my mouth is his now, I should probably go over to his room and wake him up with a blowjob, huh?"

"Fuck. What?" Lucas said, frustrated and staring helplessly as Emily got out of bed and stood in front of him in just her bra and panties.

"I should go suck your brother's dick, shouldn't I?"

Lucas reached down and stroked himself. "Fuck, yes."

"But no pussy, right?"

"...no. No pussy. That's still mine."

"You sure?"

"Ngh. Yes."

"Okay...see ya later..."

And with that, Emily slipped out of bed and left the room. Lucas immediately got on his knees on the bed and pressed his ear up against the wall shared with Justin's bedroom. At first, he couldn't hear anything, then he heard Justin's groggy moans and knew that he was waking up to Emily blowing him. "Oh hey...good girl," Lucas heard him say.

Lucas stroked as he listened to Justin's escalating moans. "Ohhh, fuck, does he know you're over here?" Justin asked. Emily must have nodded, because Justin laughed and said loudly, "Just like all the rest, right, little bro?" Lucas moaned and kept stroking. "You better not cum over there, little bro, or her pussy's gonna be mine too!" Justin called. Lucas, startled, let go of his cock to keep from cumming. He could hear Emily laughing. As he continued to listen, Lucas slowly went back to stroking himself. Finally, Justin said, "Okay, get off, I'm gonna cum on your tits." In a few seconds, Lucas heard Justin groaning and Emily moaning. In no time, he heard her footsteps walking back to the bedroom. When she opened the door, Emily saw Lucas with cock in hand, kneeling on the bed.

She giggled as he stared at her. She only had on her panties now, and her bare, perky tits were dripping with Justin's cum. She slowly walked into the room. When she stood next to the bed, she slid her finger down Lucas's smooth, toned chest and abs and wrapped her hand around his cock. "You liked what you heard, didn't you?" she asked, loving the power she had over him.

"Mmhmm," Lucas moaned. He could only stare at the cum dripping down her chest.

"Look what a mess he made," Emily teased.

A flare of jealous anger flashed in Lucas's head, and he knew he had to fuck her good to keep from losing her pussy. "Get on the bed, you slut," he ordered, reaching around and slapping her ass.

"Mmmm!" Emily moaned, surprised but impressed at his aggressiveness. She brought her knees onto the bed and got on all fours, then looked back at Lucas.

"No," he said. "On your back."

She giggled, turning over onto her back. "That's what I thought," she said. "You want to see your brother's cum on me while you fuck me, don't you?"

"Shut the fuck up," Lucas said, pushing her legs apart and roughly sliding his cock into her wet pussy.

Staring up at Lucas, Emily scooped up a glob of Justin's cum with her finger and sucked it off. "Mmm, it's so yummy," she moaned, as Lucas's thrusts got more intense.

"Oh fuck," Lucas groaned, staring at her chest.

"Come on, baby," Emily teased. "You usually love sucking on my tits."

"Oh, you fucking slut," Lucas said, pounding her harder and harder.

Emily started moaning and breathing more heavily. Feeling an orgasm building, she blurted out, "I think it would be so hot if you licked his cum off me."

They stared into each other's eyes. Lucas could see how excited Emily was getting. He was in a haze of pure lust, and there was no denying that her tits looked so hot dripping with cum. He couldn't believe he was doing it, but he leaned down and sucked Emily's nipple into his mouth, and along with it the salty load his older brother had left there. "Nnnghh," he groaned, and hungrily kept lapping up the cum off her tits.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, clean me up good, baby," Emily moaned in a frenzy.

"You loved sucking this load out of him, didn't you?" Lucas demanded, still licking her tits.

"Fuuuuuuck yesss, baby, I fucking loved it!" she almost screamed.

He brought his head up and looked into her face, pounding her fast and hard. "But this pussy's still mine, isn't it?"

As Emily's orgasm came over her in waves, she moaned, "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck yes, my pussy's all yours, Lucas!"

Lucas grinned, held Emily firmly by the waist, and started pumping his load inside her.

***

After the two of them caught their breath, they both showered, and had breakfast together, and found themselves cuddling on the couch together.

"Um...so...should we talk about last night and this morning?" Lucas asked.

"Sure, baby," Emily said sweetly.

"Um...so, like...do you think you're gonna...ya know...keep sucking his dick?"

"Well..." Emily said. "I mean, I feel like that's what he's going to expect...and I really like doing it...so...yeah? Is that okay?"

Lucas sighed. "I mean...yeah. I get it."

"And you fucked me so good this morning after I did it, so it kind of works out for everybody, right?"

"Yeah?" Lucas asked, feeling proud.

"Mmhmm," Emily said.

Lucas smield. "Justin's not gonna win over another one of my girlfriends."

Emily smiled. "Not my pussy, at least."

"...right," Lucas said, after a pause. "But, um...sucking his dick isn't gonna make you tempted to, ya know...?"

Emily hesitated. "I mean, can I be honest?"

"Of course, sweetie."

"Well...I am very tempted to, ya know..."

"What?" Lucas asked. "But you just said I fucked you so good."

"And you did, baby, it's just...your brother is sooo..." She trailed off.

"Goddammit," Lucas said. "You're gonna let him fuck you, aren't you?"

"No!" Emily objected. "Not if you don't want me to."

"What? Of course I don't want you to!"

"Umm..." Emily said, clearly unconvinced. "I mean, you do seem to get, ya know...pretty turned on by me messing around with him...and, like, he's done it to all your other girlfriends ..."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I mean...I think you maybe want him to fuck me," Emily said, as delicately as she could.

"No, I don't!" Lucas objected. "All those other times, he just did it, and those other girls were all cheating sluts, but...I thought you were different."

"I am," Emily comforted him. "That's why I said I won't do it if you don't want me to."

"Well, I don't."

"Are you...sure?" Emily prodded.

"Yes!" Lucas insisted.

As gently as she could, she asked, "Then why did you have me scream his name while you fucked me? And why are you letting me suck him off...and...why are you licking his cum off me?"

"I...just...I mean..." Lucas stammered for a bit. "Those were just...heat of the moment things..."

"Hmm, okay" Emily said, unconvinced.

Lucas sighed. "What do I have to do to prove it to you?"

Emily paused thoughtfully. "Well...there is a way you could prove it..."

Lucas looked at her skeptically. "How?"

"Well...what if we all hung out tonight...and, um, I, ya know...sit by him, and, like, flirt with him and stuff...and if, by the end of the night, you don't want me to fuck him, then that's it, you win."

Lucas hesitated, intrigued. "I...win?"

"Yep," Emily said. "I'll never even bring it up again, and I promise no matter how hard he tries, I'll never let him fuck me."

"And all I have to do is...?"

"All you have to do is not ask him to fuck me."

Lucas laughed a little. "You think I'm gonna just ask him to fuck you?"

Emily smiled. "We'll see."

"I mean...sure," Lucas said. "It's easy. I just don't have to do anything."

"Right," Emily said. "So...I'll text him and let him know the deal."

"He's gonna know?"

"Well, sure," Emily said. "It should be a fair contest, don't you think?"

"...yeah..."

"Okay then," Emily said, smiling at him as she took out her phone. "May the best man win."

***

That night, Emily and Lucas were sitting on a loveseat in the living room together when Justin got home. Emily wore a pair of denim shorts and a too-small t-shirt with no bra. Justin smirked over at the two of them, having been told by Emily what was going on. Not saying a word, he walked into his bedroom to change, then walked out in just a pair of gym shorts and a tight, gray tank top.

When he walked out, Emily giggled. "Remember these?" he asked, referring to the gym shorts. He sat down on the couch next to them.

"Mmm, how could I forget?" Emily asked.

Lucas wasn't sure what they were talking about, but before he could ask, Justin said, "Why don't you come sit over here, babe?"

"Okay," Emily agreed eagerly, then got up and sat next to Justin, snuggling against him. She looked over at Lucas, eyebrows raised.

"Pfft," Lucas said, shrugging this off. "I know you're gonna try to tease me. Not gonna work."

"Okay," Emily said. "I'll just get real comfortable while we watch this show." She placed a hand on Justin's abs and leaned her head against his chest, then kept watching TV. Justin pulled her in close with an arm around her shoulders.

They just cuddled like that for a while. Lucas kept an eye on them out of the corner of his eye, but they just kept lightly rubbing each other. Lucas was definitely getting hard, but he still felt completely in control of the situation.

Then, at a commercial break, Emily seemed to be ready to escalate her attempts. "You don't need this tank top on, do you?"

Justin was happy to comply as Emily pulled the bottom of his tank top up and slid it over his head, then rubbed her hands over his chest and abs. "I mean, I'm sorry, Lucas, but, like, you see this, right?"

"Whatever...what's even so great about him anyway?" Lucas said, a little defensively.

Emily looked at Lucas, leaning into Justin's wide, muscular, bare chest. She rubbed a hand up and down his six-pack abs. "I mean, do I really need to spell it out?" she asked.

Lucas stared at the two of them cuddling, feeling his envy of Justin's physique rising intensely. "I mean...I'm pretty toned too," he tried to boast. Feeling like he had to prove himself, he slipped his shirt over his head and sat back in his chair, smiling sexily at Emily. He wasn't wrong - his lean, smooth, slim body was very sexy, in his own way. "Why don't you come back over here and sit with me?" He tried to exude the arrogant self-confidence that came naturally to Justin.

"Mmmm," Emily said, impressed at Lucas trying to assert himself but also kind of amused. "Don't get me wrong, you're definitely cute and sexy," Emily said. "I do love your body. It's just that it's a little...boy-ish." Justin suppressed laughter, as Lucas turned red. "Your brother is...a man." She rubbed her hand up and down his torso, looking at him and biting her lower lip. "And he's just...so much bigger than me...I feel like he could just toss me around and make me do whatever he wants..." They stared at each other intensely for a moment, then suddenly began making out.

Lucas could only watch, part of him wanting to walk over to Emily, drag her into his bedroom, and fuck her, while another part of him wanted to just take out his hard-on and start stroking. He did neither, just watching them make out for about a minute, until they stopped and looked back over at him. "Sorry," Emily said, clearly aroused. She smiled. "Um, yeah, nice try taking your shirt off, but I'm gonna stay over here."

"Fuck," Lucas said, disappointed.

Justin grinned at him. The hand around Emily's shoulder reached down, and his finger started making lazy circles around Emily's nipple through her tank top. "Not going too well for you, huh, little bro?"

"Shut up," Lucas said resentfully. "It's up to me anyway, not her."

Emily's breathing was getting faster as Justin teased her nipple. Her hand moved down to Justin's crotch, rubbing his bulge. "Baby, did you ever watch any of your other girlfriends with your brother?" she asked.

"No," Lucas said, not liking where this was going but resisting the urge to rub his own crotch.

"Just listened through the wall?" Emily teased.

Lucas just swallowed and nodded. "I guess...so what?"

She gripped Justin's cock firmly, the outline of it clear in his mesh shorts. "Did you ever wish they would put on a little show for you?"

"I...no..." Lucas mumbled.

Emily giggled. "So you don't want me to put on a little show for you?"

Lucas just stared, unable to speak, staring at Emily stroking Justin's cock through his shorts.

"I mean, I just really want to suck his dick for a little while...should we just go in the bedroom?"

Lucas hesitated, then shook his head.

"No?"

"N...no," Lucas said softly.

"So what do you want us to do?"

"St...stay out here."

"Out here with you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"Tell me."

"So that I can watch."

"Watch what?"

"Watch you suck my brother's dick, you fucking slut," Lucas said aggressively. At the same time, he started rubbing his crotch lightly through his jeans.

"Mmmmm, that's what I thought," Emily said, pleased. With that, she pulled out Justin's dick, bent over, and wrapped her lips around it.

"Fuck, this is crazy, bro" Justin laughed. Then he leaned back, put his hands behind his head, and grinned at Lucas, who couldn't take his eyes off Emily's head bobbing up and down on his cock. "It's fucking hot doing it right in front of you," Justin said.

"Mmm," Emily moaned, pulling her lips off his cock for a second and looking at him. "You like showing off for your little brother?"

Justin wrapped her hair in a ponytail with his hand and stared at her. "Fuck yes, making you my slut while he just sits there and watches." Then he pushed her head back down and made her lick his balls before deepthroating him again.

"Fuck..." Lucas said, amazed at how slutty Emily was being. "But...she's...she's still not your slut," Lucas objected, feeling the need to defend himself. "Her pussy's still mine!"

"Whatever, like you're not over there dying to see me deep-dick your girl on this couch."

"N-no!" Lucas insisted.

"Sure," Justin said dismissively. Then, to Emily, he said, "Take your top off, baby." Emily brought her head up and quickly slipped her tank top off. "Your shorts too," Justin ordered. Emily stood up and dropped her shorts, showing off a pink thong. "Fuck yes," Justin said. "Now sit down next to me and spread those legs." She complied immediately, staring at Lucas as she opened her legs. The thong barely covered her pussy. Justin put a hand on her thigh and rubbed up and down. He looked at Lucas. "This pussy is yours, huh?"