Lucas's Older Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas just nodded, mouth agape.

Justin brought his hand up and rubbed the fabric of Emily's thong against her pussy, making it visibly wet. He kept staring at Lucas. "This pussy right here?"

Lucas's mouth was dry. He nodded again, almost imperceptibly.

Justin pulled the fabric of the thong to the side, then slid his fingers up and down Emily's glistening pussy lips. Emily let out a long moan, lying back against the couch and bringing her hips up toward Justin's hand. "You sure about that?" he asked.

Lucas could only stare.

Justin slid a finger inside Emily's pussy, then two. She was moaning like crazy now. Justin grinned at Lucas, then leaned toward Emily and said softly into her ear, "You like that, baby?" She could only squeal, lifting herself up and down on Justin's fingers, her pussy dripping wet. "That's it, ride my fingers, show Lucas how good I make you feel."

"Ohhhhh yessss, don't stop," Emily begged.

Justin looked at Lucas as he kept fingering Emily. "Well?" he said simply.

"Wh...what?" Lucas asked, confused.

"You want me to keep going?"

Lucas realized Justin was trying to make him admit defeat.

Justin grinned. "You know what she needs."

"Fuck you."

"Admit it."

"No way," Lucas insisted.

"Nnnnnggghh," Emily moaned. She slowed her thrusts and put a hand on Justin's arm, slowing him down. He became more gentle, playing with her pussy more slowly, then leaned over to suck on her tits. Emily looked at Lucas. "I'm impressed, baby," Emily said. "I thought you'd be begging for your brother to fuck me after five minutes of us cuddling."

"You did?" Lucas asked, a little.

"Aww, of course I did, baby," Emily said. "I mean, look at you...you're rubbing your hard-on watching him finger me and suck on my tits."

Lucas pulled his hand away from his crotch, embarrassed.

"It's okay, baby, keep going," Emily encouraged. "I don't know why, but it really turns me on seeing you get off on me being with another guy...especially your brother..."

Justin kissed his way up her neck and they began softly making out, Justin still fingering her. Lucas couldn't help but go back to rubbing his crotch. He felt his will weakening.

"Mmmm," Emily moaned, pushing Justin off of her. "I'll be right back, stud," she told him, then slid down onto her hands and knees on the floor and crawled between Lucas's legs.

"What...what are you doing?" Lucas asked, a little caught off guard.

Emily slid her hands up Lucas legs and unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled them down with his underwear, his hard cock pointing straight up. She smiled up at him, then slowly wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked up and down. Then she pulled her mouth off and looked back up at him. "Mmmmm, so much precum, baby," she teased. "You must be sooo turned on." Lucas could only look down at her, mouth open. She wrapped a hand around his cock and slowly stroked up and down. "You liked watching me suck your brother's dick, huh?" Lucas could only nod. "And him stripping me naked and fingering me?" Lucas nodded again. "Here...you take this," she said, then took his hand and brought it to his cock. Lucas wrapped his hand around it and started stroking himself.

Emily stood up in front of him, then let her thong drop to the floor. She was now completely naked. She walked back over to Justin, who grinned up at her. "You're a bad girl," he said to her, then placed a big hand on her small, round ass, and pulled her on top of him. She was now straddling him, his cock rubbing against her flat stomach. Lucas watched and stroked as Justin's hands squeezed her ass and they began making out again.

Justin took Emily by her small waist, easily lifted her into the air above him, then gently laid her down on the couch. He spread her legs, then brought his head down to her opening and began eating her out.

Emily moaned, rubbing her hands through Justin's hair. She looked over at Lucas. "Ohhh, fuck, baby, it's so hot seeing you sit there jerking off to this..."

Lucas kept stroking, feeling himself turning red. They locked eyes, and Emily smiled at him and winked. "Fuck," Lucas whispered under his breath.

Justin brought his head up and kissed his way up Emily's flat stomach and perky tits. He brought her legs up in a V-shape and pulled her pussy toward his dick. Emily happily kept her legs spread for him as he lined his thick cock up against her pussy. He looked over at Lucas. "Well? What's it gonna be, bro?"

Lucas, stroking himself, said softly, "J-j-just put the tip in."

Justin grinned. He looked down, pushed his cock against Emily's opening, and popped the spongy head of his cock into her dripping wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh yessssss," Emily moaned.

Lucas, still stroking, looked at the pleasure on Emily's face. He looked back at Justin. "Take it back out."

Justin, a little reluctantly, complied, against causing Emily to moan.

"Did that feel good, baby?" Lucas asked.

"Oh my godddd, so good," she moaned.

"You want more, you little slut?" he demanded.

"Fuck yessssss," Emily begged.

Lucas, clinging to what little control he had left, told Justin, "Put it halfway in."

Justin again complied, sliding his cock about four inches into her. "Fuck, you're so tight, babe," he groaned.

"Ohhhhhh," Emily moaned, looking up at him. "I've never had a dick as big as yours." Then she giggled and looked over at Lucas. "Sorry, baby, but it's true."

"Fucking slut," Lucas groaned. "You like his big dick, don't you?"

"Fuuuuuck yessss, so much," Emily moaned.

"You want it all?"

"Yesss yessss yesssssss!"

Lucas looked at Justin. "Give this little slut what she needs."

"Oh, fuck yeah," Justin said, immediately pushing himself balls-deep into her, as she let out a cry. He just held it there for a second, looking back at Lucas. Now that Lucas had caved, Justin felt the need to take complete control. "She needs my cock, doesn't she?" he asked his little brother.

"Yes," Lucas admitted, stroking.

"Her pussy is mine now, isn't it?"

"Yes," Lucas said.

"Just like all your other girlfriends?"

"Fuck. Yes."

"But this time you're actually gonna watch me fuck your girl while you sit there and jerk off like a little fucking sissy, aren't you?"

"Fuuuck," Lucas said, groaning. He had to stop stroking for a second. "Yes! Just fucking pound her already."

"Oh, I'm gonna pound her," Justin said. "But I'm gonna do it on your bed." He pulled out of Emily, then easily lifted her up and tossed her over his shoulder. "Let's go, slut," he said, then started carrying her down the hall.

Emily, over Justin's shoulder, looked at Lucas, sitting there with cock in hand, and giggled. "Come on, baby, don't miss the show."

Lucas started to get up, but realized he had to take his pants off from around his ankles. As Justin carried Emily into Lucas's bedroom, Lucas quickly but clumsily pulled off his pants, then scurried down the hall. By the time he got there, Emily was already lying on her back on Lucas's bed, Justin's huge body on top her. All Lucas could see of her were her legs wrapped around his brother, as his muscular ass rose and fell with every vigorous thrust into her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, fuck meeeee!" Emily begged.

Lucas could only stand in the doorway, his hard cock sticking out in front of him. After a couple minutes, Justin glanced over at him. "Sit on the fucking floor like the fucking bitch you are," he ordered Lucas.

Lucas, out of pure instinct, obeyed immediately, getting on his knees next to the bed. He brought his hand to his cock and started stroking as he watched Emily get pounded. She was moaning like crazy, and after a while, she was screaming with the most intense orgasm she'd ever had.

Justin then pulled out of her and rolled her over onto her stomach. He pulled her ass up in the air and positioned her so she was looking in Lucas's direction. "That's it, good girl," he told her, gripping her round butt firmly. Both of their bodies glistened with sweat as Justin slid his cock into her from behind. "Yeah, that's right, look at your boyfriend while I fuck you," Justin said. Emily looked into Lucas's eyes and smiled, in pure ecstasy. Justin slapped Emily's ass, making her squeal. "Fuck yeah, you like that, slut?"

"Yessss," Emily moaned.

"Who's pussy is this?" Justin asked.

"Yours!" Emily cried.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Ohhhh fuck, he can sit there and watch like a good little boy," Emily said, staring straight into Lucas's eyes.

"Nnnnghhh, fuck yes," Justin groaned, pounding her harder.

Lucas looked back at Emily, stroking. "Fuck, baby, does it feel good?" he asked.

"Ohhhh fuck, baby, sooooo fucking goooood," Emily moaned.

"Oh fuck," Lucas moaned. "You look so fucking good getting fucked by him."

"Oh god," Emily said, then had to giggle between moans. "You're, like, the best boyfriend ever."

Then Justin pushed her head down into the sheets, pulled her ass up higher, and started fucking her as hard as he could. His sweat dripped down onto her back, and he brought her to another orgasm.

"Hoo," Justin said, catching his breath. He gave her ass another slap as he pulled out of her. "Okay, get on top of me, you're gonna ride me 'til I cum."

"Mmmm, whatever you say, stud," Emily said. Justin lay back against Lucas's headboard as Emily climbed on top of him. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she slowly slid down his cock. "Oh my god, I've never been fucked like this."

She began riding him, slowly at first. She saw Lucas scooting closer to the head of the bed to get a better look at her, and smiled down at him. "That's right, baby, get a good view." She looked down at Justin and giggled. "I knew he would give me to you."

Justin grinned and reached up to squeeze her tit. "Yeah, cuz he's a fucking loser."

"Mmmmmm," Emily moaned, turned on by their teasing of him. She saw him stroking even faster out of the corner of her eye and giggled. "You know what he did this morning after I blew you?"

"What?"

"Mmmm, it was so fucking pathetic," Emily moaned. She glanced over at Lucas. "Do you mind if I tell him, baby?"

"I...I guess not," Lucas stammered.

Emily laughed. "You'll go along with pretty much whatever we want at this point, won't you?"

Lucas nodded, looking up at her sweaty body as it bounced up and down on Justin's cock.

"Good boy," she said. She turned back to Justin. "Remember how you came all over my tits?" she asked, pinching one of her nipples.

"Yeah," Justin said.

"Mmmmm," Emily moaned. "He licked up...nnnngghh...every...nnnnnnnggghhh...fucking...oh god...drop!"

Emily's moans kept building as she rode Justin faster. Justin turned to Lucas. "What the fuck, bro, are you serious?" he asked. "That's fucking gay. Are you some kind of faggot?"

"N-no!" Lucas said.

Justin laughed. "Yeah, right. You liked it, didn't you?"

"I...yeah, kinda..." Lucas admitted.

"Fuck...what a fucking bitch," Justin groaned. He gripped Emily's waist and started thrusting faster and harder up into her.

"Look at him," Emily moaned. "He wants more."

"Yeah?" Justin asked, looking at Lucas. "Is that true, little bro?"

Lucas just nodded.

"Say it," Justin ordered.

"I want it," Lucas admitted.

"You're gonna have to fucking beg for it," Justin said.

"Please let me lick your load out of my girlfriend's pussy," Lucas begged.

"Fuck," Justin said, thrusting harder. Emily's moans grew louder. "Keep going."

"Oh fuck," Lucas whimpered. "Please, Justin, you won my girlfriend's pussy, you can fuck her whenever you want, please just let me clean her up for you to fuck her again, your cum tastes so fucking good, like a real man's, I want to lick it out of her sooooo bad."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Justin groaned. Emily squealed as she had her third orgasm of the night. Justin pulled her down onto his cock and pumped one of the biggest loads of his life into her pussy.

Emily came down from her orgasm, collapsing on top of Justin. They made out gently for a few seconds, then she rolled off of him.

Justin sat up on the bed. Lucas started to move between Emily's legs but Justin stopped him. "Wait," he told him, standing up. "I don't want to see that shit." Lucas stopped, dick in hand, kneeling next to his own bed. Justin walked to the door, then looked back at Lucas. "Send her to my room when you're done."

"Yes, sir," Lucas said obediently. Justin smirked, then left, closing the door behind him.

Lucas looked up at Emily, who was spreading her legs in front of him and lightly fingering herself. "Go ahead," she said, smiling.

Lucas brought his tongue to her opening and began licking. At first it just tasted like her pussy, but as he kept licking, he started tasting Justin's cum. "Mmmmm," he moaned greedily. He was humiliated, completely debased, but also insanely turned on. He stroked himself as he kept lapping up his big brother's cum.

"Good boy," Emily said, rubbing her hand through Lucas's hair. "You gonna cum licking his load out of me, aren't you?"

"Nnnngghh," Lucas moaned.

"That's it," Emily said, getting turned on by the power she had over him. "It's okay. This is how you're gonna get yourself off from now on, okay, baby?" Lucas just nodded and kept lapping at her pussy. "And I'm gonna get off on your brother's superior fucking cock."

"Mmmmm, I'm close," Lucas moaned.

"I bet you are," Emily laughed. "Go ahead, cum into your hand like the fucking pathetic loser you are."

"Ohhhhhhhh," Lucas groaned. As one final drop of white cum dripped out of her pussy, he licked it up and shot his own load onto the carpet next to his bed.

"Mmmm," Emily patted his head. As he came down from his orgasm, he looked up at her and smiled sheepishly. Now that he had cum, he felt a little embarrassed at how far they had taken things. "You okay?" she asked him, sincerely.

Lucas nodded. "Yeah," he said. He got up on the bed and brushed the hair from her face. "Um...thanks."

"For what?" she asked.

"For, um...showing me what I like," he said, embarrassed. "Do you think I'm, like, totally pathetic?"

Emily giggled. "Well...kinda," she said. "But in a hot way."

He smiled at her. "You really are special," he said. "You're the best girlfriend I've ever had."

"Thanks, baby," she said. "You're definitely the best boyfriend I've ever had...But, um, I gotta go now. He's expecting me."

Lucas nodded. "Yeah...um, if you, um, need me to..."

"Clean me up again?" she asked, smiling. Lucas nodded. "Don't worry, we'll call you over."

Lucas nodded. Emily stood up, and Lucas watched her slim, sexy body walk out of his room and down the hall to his brother's bedroom. After a few minutes, he heard her moans and Justin's bed banging against the wall. Before long, even though he had just cum, he felt his dick springing back to life. He smiled, eager for whatever came next.