Lucian's Temptations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, you will be fine. No-one will hurt you." Her mother told her. She then unfastened the straps of her dress, and gently pulled down the soft vinyl to reveal her huge breasts which fell to each side of her. Her father left the pentacle while her mother continued to unfasten all the silver clips along the sides of the dress. One by one she unclasped the shiny metal fasteners until all were open. She then spread her legs wide and closed the metal shackles around her ankles.

Camille could see Lucian standing behind her mother. He looked gorgeous. He had removed his fine white shirt to reveal his beautiful tanned muscular chest. Not a hair in sight. And now, he was unfastening his tight vinyl trousers to free his prick. It really was huge and stiff and he tightly ran his fingers up and down his shaft as he stared deeply into Camille's eyes. He had been longing for this day. He loved mortal women. They were such a temptation. Camille was so beautiful, so sexy, but so pure and innocent. He knew in time, he would truly love his wife, his Queen. He was going to enjoy this. His mortal side told him to make this gentle for her, but he knew that once the Devil in him took over, he may not be able to control himself.

Camille was breathing fast as he approached her. She was nervous, but she had a desperate desire and need for him. She wanted him now. She needed him to take her. He had now removed his trousers and was totally naked, walking towards her. Camille saw the crowds around the circle begin to hold hands. Lucian stood at the bottom of the bed and took hold of of the slither of fabric that was her dress. He slowly stripped it from her to reveal her complete nakedness. Everyone gasped as they looked at her beauty. Her stunning creamy translucent breasts and pink luscious nipples, her taught perfect tummy and the small snatch of bright red hair that covered her tight pussy, and her never ending gorgeous legs. Those legs that were wide open revealing her slick opening. Lucian felt more than desperate to prize open her delicious cunt lips with his tongue. He still clung to the soft shiny material, kneading it with both hands, and holding it to his nose he inhaled her musky scent, eventually dropping it to the floor and climbing onto the bed.

He Gently kissed the insides of her legs as he slowly made his way towards her soft damp cunt. She was spread eagle before him. He gently opened her up with his tongue and fingers. Camille gasped at the feel of his tongue and lips against her and her body rocked and bucked as he sucked and teased her clit. She never imagined love making could be so overwhelming. She felt as if she were dreaming again. The crowds around her ceased to exist. She had moved on to a higher plane.

He finally lifted himself and made his way up to her breasts. He pulled each one up from her sides and pushed them together. Kneading them, sucking them, chewing them. He couldn't get enough of them.

"Open your mouth for me." He instructed as he took hold of his hard prick and pushed it between her lips. She closed her eyes and sucked and licked him, then he withdrew and held his balls to her lips. She chewed and licked them. Lucian groaned and flung his head back as she held them in her mouth. He stroked his cock whilst she lavished her tongue on his balls, her lapping tongue darting over them.

The crowd were going wild with the show before them, but they wanted more. They started to chant and Lucian knew it was time to take his virgin now. He kissed her passionately. "I am going to take you now my precious virgin and when I have finished with you, you will truly be my wife for all eternity." He looked deeply into her eyes. He knew she would love him forever.

Camille noticed the chanting becoming louder. She looked nervously at her parents as Lucian made his way back down to her open cunt. Once again he pleasured her with is tongue and pushed in his fingers. One, two, three. She started to groan. He pulled them from her and sucked them into his mouth, before taking his huge shaft and putting it slowly into her entrance. She was very, very wet which helped him gently slide in. Oh, the tightness of her slick warm cunt as he entered. There was nothing more delicious on earth than taking a virgin, to be the first one to enter her untouched body. She started to tense as he pushed further. Her heart was pounding, but she enjoyed the fullness of him inside her.

"Try and relax." He told her. Her legs were wide to him and he pushed in further and further until she screamed. He was almost fully inside her now. One more thrust and he would be there. She screamed again as she felt something inside stretch and break as her hymen finally snapped. He was in completely now. He lay on top of her, kissing her passionately. He started to gently pound her then suddenly withdrew. The crowd were chanting hard now.

He opened her up and pushed in his fingers, then withdrew them again. They were covered in blood. He held them up to show his disciples. "Our marriage is truly consummated now!" He told them. "My beautiful bride is a virgin no more." He said, then started to suck the blood from his fingers. The crowd began to go wild. They were stripping off their clothes and fucking each other. The orgy recommenced.

Lucian climbed back on to top of Camille. He pushed his tongue hard into her mouth. She noticed his eyes seemed to be changing colour. Gone was the beautiful man who had tried to be so gentle with her. Now, he roughly took hold of both her breasts. She screamed and bucked as he started to chew her nipples and nibble at the flesh of her breasts. He sucked harder and harder on them as she writhed in ecstasy at the mix of pleasure and pain. He pushed them together and forced his cock between them, then roughly pushed into her mouth. In and out, in and out, until she gagged.

"I'm going to fuck you properly now." He growled at her. Her heart beat faster as she noticed his eyes were now wild and yellow like a wolf. He looked crazed and she could see bumps forming in his hair line as his horns began to grow. In one way she was terrified, but in her highly sexual state she wanted him to fuck her hard. She knew she had married the Devil, and she wanted her husband, Satan, to fuck her.

"Fuck me now. mighty husband. Give me your seed." She screamed at him, observing a definite red hue to his skin now. He glowed.

He pushed her legs wider and thrust in his huge member. Not slowly this time. Roughly and hard. He wanted to split her open. "You are all mine now Camille, my Queen. You are mine to fuck forever!" He screamed at her, pounding her ever wetter and wetter pussy. Once again he withdrew. "I want to eat you properly." He whispered in her ear. His lithe body darted to her pussy and his now much larger, longer tongue pushed inside her. He fucked her with it, in and out, in and out of her glistening welcoming cunt. His now much sharper teeth began to chew on her clit and she screamed as he sucked hard. He tugged on her labia with his teeth and when his head rose, she could see blood around his lips. She struggled against the shackles, but she could not free herself. She was captive to him. The Devil would do exactly what he wanted with her. Abruptly he stopped.

---------------

"Now watch and learn." he said, "I want you to see what will be expected from you as my wife!"

Then suddenly, he jumped off the bed into the throng of the heaving, fornicating mass. She watched as he deliberately sought out a woman dressed in a black pvc body and matching boots. She was very attractive with a slim figure, but with massive tits. Her very large prominent nipples poked hard through the tight vinyl, and Camille found herself wondering how they might taste and feel in her mouth. She mentally assessed each one of her tits to be about the size of a large water melon - and probably as sweet and juicy to eat! She felt jealously fascinated and wondered what her new husband would do with her.

The woman was clearly pleased to have been chosen by him and didn't seem at all phased by the appearance of Satan in his true guise. His horns had grown, his physique was stronger and more muscular, his skin a glowing red and his teeth and nails sharp and long. She seemed to look at him knowingly. It was as if she had experienced him before. Had they fucked before she wondered? He towered above her, and grabbing her roughly by her long flowing blonde hair, he dragged her away from the clutches of her husband. He clearly knew not to argue with the Devil!

"Fuck me master. Take me to your perverted world." The woman begged, her huge breasts rising and falling rapidly with anticipation and excitement. She knew only too well how it felt to be fucked by him. They had known each other many years and fucked many times before.

Suddenly he took hold of her and threw her towards the wall with supernatural power. She was pinned against it by an invisible restraint, unable to move as he leapt towards her. He grabbed her tightly around her throat then slowly started to run his hands all over the shiny vinyl that covered her body. Enjoying the feel of it against his skin, he started to squeeze her large nipples. He adored her sumptuously huge, inviting tits. They had always been one of his greatest temptations and would continue to remain so, even though he had now taken a wife. He definitely had no plans to give her up. She was one of his favourites.

"Mmmm you're looking extremely fuckable tonight Serina and I can't wait to get my cock inside you. I need you to show my young wife what will be required of her." He growled, while stroking her gently. "I'm looking forward to ripping this off you and playing with those delicious tits of yours again." He said.

"Will this be for the final time now that you are married Lucian? I will miss you so much if you no longer come to see me." She asked.

He whispered in her ear "Of course not. I worship your tits too much to give them up, and Satan fucks who he wants, when he wants. Nobody will ever stop me."

Then, using one of his sharp pointed talons he slowly dragged his finger down the front of her breasts splitting open the tight black plastic. He took hold of it in both hands, making a loud tearing sound as he ripped the pvc wide apart. She knew he enjoyed stripping her, and it made her feel incredibly hot and horny as he slowly removed her clothing. She wanted him to rip her outfit to pieces and strip her until she was naked.

She giggled and squirmed excitedly as he tore it open, her cunt was dripping and throbbing for him and her huge tits fell towards her waist like two huge wobbly jellies. He growled as he squeezed her soft mounds of translucent flesh, pulling on her hard large nipples, stretching them out until small droplets of milk dribbled from them. Kissing her roughly, he sucked hard on her tongue. Both their mouths were open wide for each other to enter and explore. Camille could see she was definitely enjoying her husband's much desired attentions.

Her legs were already spread wide for him as he roughly wrenched aside the pvc covering so that he could suck and eat her smooth, freshly waxed cunt. Her mouth gaped open as she gasped for air. She groaned as he very slowly worked on her clit with his long probing tongue and sharp teeth, licking, sucking and nibbling her hard nib.

Consumed by lust, he desperately tugged and ripped at the vinyl crotch with his teeth and nails until he was able tear it apart to access her glistening, dripping wet cunt fully and completely. His fingers prised open her vulva, stretching back her hood, to expose her large, erect, pink clitoris. She groaned and writhed in pleasure at the feel of his circling tongue and sharp nibbling teeth on her large sensitive nib, and the pummelling inside her as he pushed in and out faster and faster with all his fingers; roaring like some kind of wild animal.

"Master, fuck me harder. Open me up, tear me apart. Take me to your world." She groaned, lustfully enjoying the heady sexual pleasure.

Gradually he worked his way back up to each of her enormous breasts. Picking them up one at a time, using both hands at once to lift each heavily, milk laden tit, he suckled hard on them. "I do so love mortal women's bodies." He growled. And the bigger, juicier and more delicious their tits are like yours, the better!" He said, squeezing them hard with his hands as if they were his personal stress balls, the milk dripping from her nipples. He held them up to her mouth for her to lick them.

"You know I love to drink your sweet human milk, so let me feed on you now." He said, taking hold of her huge right breast and firmly latching on to it. Serina was ecstatic at the feel of him suckling from her. She loved the warm sexy feeling inside her at the let down of her milk as he emptied her breasts. She stroked his head and watched intently as Satan drained her milk, firstly from her right tit, before hungrily moving on to her left where he continued to suckle hard, taking in as much of her gorgeous soft flesh as he could, deep into his mouth. At the same time she felt his fingers probing the insides of her dripping wet cunt, and grinded her clit against them. Her tits were over-flowingly full of milk and Camille could see him eagerly drinking it down, steadily swallowing it. Creamy white liquid dribbled from his mouth onto his chest.

Although she felt jealous of this voluptuous woman nursing her new husband, Camille was hugely turned on watching them together. And now she wanted to see him fuck her. As if he had somehow read her mind, he immediately pushed his rock hard member into the woman's slurping wet pussy. Camille could tell for sure this was not the first time he had fucked this huge breasted whore. She was clearly one of his favourites. Did this mean he would continue to fuck her after tonight?

His massive cock was now completely inside her slippery warm cunt. The vinyl she wore reflected sexily in the candlelight and creaked tantalisingly as he squeezed it in his hands whilst she gyrated on top of his hard prick as he fucked her. All the time he continued to suck on her large dark nipples, draining her completely of all the milk in both her huge tits.

"Are you enjoying being fucked by my cock while I milk you, you sexy whore?" He asked, licking the milk around his lips, like a cat. "I always love to suck your creamy milk from those delicious tits. But now that I have completely drained you dry, I think it's time to strip you out of this, don't you think? I want to fuck you naked. I want to rip you apart." He growled in her ear, as he took hold of the soft pvc in his hands, slowly tearing off what remained of the shiny body she was wearing.

Serina was rapturously excited at the thought of Satan stripping her then ripping her open. "Oh yessss - don't stop Lucian! You know I love to be stripped and fucked by you. Tear it off me. Fuck me hard." She cried breathlessly, staring into his blazing yellow eyes. Camille heard his animalistic growls as he frantically tugged, tore and ripped at the squeaky pvc, finally freeing it from her torso and dropping the shredded remnants of vinyl to the floor.

Camille was so turned on. She felt desperate for him to come back to her and fill her wet pussy, but meanwhile he bent down towards the woman's dripping cunt again, licking his tongue along her slick pink slit until he reached her ass hole. He roughly pulled it open with both hands and licked and lapped at her flower, pushing his tongue inside. She groaned as he pushed his finger and sharp talon in and out, fucking her hard with it. And, lifting her shiny booted legs up around his waist, she screamed as he rammed her ass hole down hard on to his huge throbbing cock. He roughly and rapidly pulled her up and down over and over again, pounding his shaft. His eyes gleamed madly with lust as he watched her enormous tits bouncing wildly. She groaned loudly.

His head turned to look at Camille, and smiling at her, he turned back to Serina and started to fuck her ass harder and harder against the wall, his hand holding her tightly by her throat again. Then he began licking and chewing those oh so, temptingly huge, milky mammaries as he continued to pump her hard. She started to scream as he bit into them, embedding his sharp teeth firmly into her milky white tits, sucking her flesh like a vampire. Blood trickled down her skin. Then suddenly with wild animal rage he started to tear at both her nipples with his sharp teeth, ripping hard until they bled. Camille winced and closed her eyes - convinced he would tear them off. Serina screamed in both pain and pleasure. Her husband begged him to stop when he saw her dripping with blood, but The Devil growled at him and kicked him away, continuing to fuck her ass ever more violently.

"Don't listen to him my love. Don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me, defile me further my Lord. Tear me open. Make me come!" She screamed breathlessly. Lucian released her bleeding nipples from his teeth but continued to pound her relentlessly with his huge prick. Serina pushed her fingers hard against her clit while he continued to pull her up and down on his cock as though he was pumping a tyre, until at last he felt her ass hole tighten its grip on his prick as she finally climaxed in multiple convulsions. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, and roughly freeing himself from her vice like hold, he coldly walked away, letting her fall to the ground, a writhing heap of torn and panting flesh. Her husband ran to her side.

---------------

Camille was now deliriously sexed up and needed him desperately. She wanted to be defiled like the woman was. He finally headed back to her, his devilish desires not yet sated.

"Now my little virgin, what did you make of all that? Did you enjoy watching me milk and fuck that dirty whore? Do you understand now how to please me, and what I want to be able to teach you as my wife? There will always be many more whores I will fuck, but you were chosen for me, and only you can be my wife. In time I will fuck you too as I fucked her tonight. My semen is reserved only for you and now it's time for me to give you that seed. Satan's seed." He said, the milk and blood still dribbling from his mouth, and his blazing yellow eyes burning into her like hot pokers.

"I want you to fuck me as you fucked her" she shouted. Her jealousy overwhelming her. The thought of him still fucking others in the future sending her crazy.

Lucian sprang onto the bed, and started to kiss her. He really needed to fuck his sweet new wife. He pushed his huge cock straight into her mouth. Camille could still taste the sexy whore's juices that coated his prick. She licked him clean, jealously imagining how he had fucked her. She knew she was better than that bitch, she would show him. He groaned as she lavishly licked and sucked his thick member. It belonged to her now, not the whores he had already fucked, nor the ones he would fuck in the future.

He slowly withdrew himself and made his way down to eat her pussy. He turned himself round so that his cock was in her mouth again and stretching open her hood, he circled her exposed clit with his tongue. He pushed his fingers in and out of her extremely wet cunt, at the same time pleasuring her clit.

Eventually he raised himself towards her head, and with his enormous strength he wrenched the metal shackles from her wrists and then her ankles. He gently stood her down on the floor by the side of the bed then sucked hard on her beautiful perfectly rounded large tits, as he had done to the whore. He could never get enough of soft ripe tits, but then he never got enough of soft wet pussy either!

He gently pushed her over onto her front so that her body was flat on the bed while her ass was up in the air, and admired her tight little ass hole. He would love to have fucked it there and then, but not this time - though he couldn't resist pushing in a finger or two. He spread her legs apart and licked lasciviously at her divine slick, pink cunt, then opening her up with his fingers, he pushed into her pussy with his huge cock. He desperately needed to release all the semen he had held back all night, especially after he had so deliciously fucked that sexy whore, Serina. Camille held tight to the bed as he forced himself in and out of her. Back and forth, in and out, harder and harder! She rubbed her clit as he pummelled her and finally he took hold of her hair and roughly pulled her head back towards him as he pushed in one last time and emptied copious amounts of his hot acidic seed inside her. Camille screamed with pain as she felt a strong burning sensation deep inside her cunt. She blacked out.