Lucian's Temptations Pt. 01

Story Info
Satan takes an 18 year old virgin with large breasts.
8k words
4.48
32.9k
39

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who have read my other series of stories, Dani & Rob, I started to write part 4, but needed a break from them during this lockdown! Something different, so I have written about Lucian Natas (Satan). Not sure what inspired me, but I felt quite sexy when I wrote it! Please don't read any further if you don't like rough sex or infidelity!

Hopefully I will now get back to Dani & Rob.

As usual, the names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

---------------

Ever since Camille could recall, she had always been told she was special. Her parents said she had been chosen, but for what, they wouldn't say. However, it was now the day of her 18th birthday and at last she was going to find out.

Her mother swept into her room as soon as it got light. Too early - way too early! "Happy birthday darling. It's your very special 18th. And now your life is about to change." She said.

"Why will it change?" Camille asked.

"You'll find out Later. Get dressed now and come down stairs for breakfast." She said, closing the door behind her.

Her parents were already seated in the kitchen, and there were many beautifully wrapped packages piled on top of the table. Camille sat down and they all ate a special breakfast with Bucks Fizz to celebrate.

"Ok darling, get opening your prezzies. This one's from us - something to remember this special day." Her father told her. She carefully unwrapped the small package. It was beautiful. A five point star made of gold and glittering diamonds.

It was pretty, but Camille thought a strange choice for this particular birthday. Why not a heart or locket? It was beautiful though - and real diamonds too! "Thank you both so much. I will always treasure it." She said, then continued to open her presents until only one remained.

"This one is for later." Her mother told her. "It's from Lucian Natas. He would like you to wear it to your party."

Camille couldn't believe he had bought her a gift. Lucian was extremely good looking , very rich and very powerful. But he was a lot older than she was - probably heading towards 40. Totally out of reach for someone like her, and he invariably had some sexy statuesque model type on his arm. He was a close friend of her parents and often visited their house when she was younger, but seldom spoke to her. He and her parents would often talk quietly between themselves, and sometimes she would hear her name mentioned. But what they were saying, she could never make out. It must have been at least five years since she last saw him, so why the gift, and why a dress?

"It's really kind of him to have gotten me something, but I already have a lovely dress I bought to wear." She was really looking forward to the party and so hoped that James who lived at the end of the road would be coming. She had never had a boyfriend before as her parents wouldn't allow it. But now she had turned 18, they wouldn't be able to stop her from seeing someone. The pink dress she found would be just perfect!

"I know, but as he's generously hosting it at his stunning house, I think you should consider wearing what he has sent you."

It was true. It was very generous of him - and from what she had seen in celebrity magazines, his house was truly spectacular. However, she did really want to wear the gorgeous pink dress she had carefully chosen, so she wouldn't argue with her mother now, but hopefully the outfit he had bought wouldn't fit or wouldn't be suitable, so she was sure she could get out of wearing it later.

She knew her parents sometimes went to his home, normally leaving very late at night. Only last month she had seen them sneaking out in the middle of the night in their car, dressed in odd looking black capes. They didn't return until early the following morning. She wondered what on earth went on. Perhaps at long last she was going to find out.

The day passed like any other and she was beginning to wonder what was so special about this birthday. Then her mother walked into her room with Lucian's present. "It's time for you to open this now." She said.

Camille slowly opened the soft packaging and was truly shocked to find the sexiest dress she had ever seen. It was ankle length and made from the softest, shiniest red pvc. Silver clip fasteners ran down both sides. She had never seen anything like it, and it was certainly not something she would ever have considered wearing normally. But as she held it in her hands, she started to feel incredibly sexy. "Oh my god, I can't wear this!" She screamed. But secretly she was itching to try it on.

"You must wear it tonight for the party, as Lucian has requested. And don't wear any underwear." Her mother instructed firmly.

Nothing underneath! That was just crazy, but she knew it would be difficult to wear with undies, given all the openings on it. Maybe she should just try it on and see how it looked, and besides, James would probably fancy her in it - what man wouldn't! She removed her underwear and showered, then slowly pulled the stretchy squeaky dress up over her body. On the one hand she felt incredibly sexy, but on the other, rather mortified. How on earth could she go out wearing this? She recognised the designer label, so clearly it was expensive, but what the hell would people think of her showing so much flesh! She was certainly gonna get noticed, but she felt like a tart. Why on earth did Lucian buy something like this for her? She tried protesting to her mother, but she just ignored her objections.

"You look amazing in it. Let's put this necklace on you to finish it off." Camille turned around so her mother could fasten the delicate golden chain holding the glittering star. "See, look in the mirror, you look gorgeous, very sexy. Lucian will think you look incredible."

As the necklace was fastened around her neck Camille felt a peculiar change within her as the magic entered her body. She stared at the outrageous image facing her in the mirror, suddenly feeling incredibly sexy and incredibly confident. Perhaps she did look rather good in it? She slowly stroked her hands down the sexy soft vinyl, luxuriating in the feel of it against her fingers and body. Yes, maybe she should wear this stunning dress. She could feel the warmth and wetness emanating from her pussy as she admired how spectacular her deliciously large breasts looked. The neckline of the dress plunged towards her navel, her ample cleavage fully displayed, and her pert nipples tantalisingly poked through the soft lustrous material. The silver clips running down the sides of the dress revealed much side boob and side ass. Was she showing too much flesh? No, she just looked incredibly sexy.

But now her thoughts turned to Lucian. He was incredibly good looking, but surely he was not interested in her - was he? Did he fancy her? Surely not, he was so much older and was never short of sexy women to take out. Inappropriate thoughts of him began to flood her imagination, and strangely, she felt as if she were in some kind of fantasy dream. He was actually standing right in front of her, holding her, kissing her passionately, his hands running all over the dress, slowly unclipping it until he had removed it in its entirety from her naked body. His gorgeous soft lips were all over her, licking her, tasting her. But suddenly, as his face lifted up from between her legs, it was no longer him. The hideous creature before her was not human. Blazing yellow eyes, horns, claws, lips drooling with blood. She forced herself from her reverie.

She felt hot and wet and her breathing was rapid, her breasts heaving, her nipples large and hard. Somehow she still felt turned on. How could she feel this way with a monster? Her mother seemed to be looking at her knowingly. Camille quickly turned away and composed herself.

"So, are we leaving soon?" She tentatively asked, trying to get her breath back.

"Very shortly, I just need to finish getting ready." And with that, her mother exited her room.

What the hell had just happened? Her 'dream' seemed so real. She could still feel the dampness of Lucian's lips on her body and her pussy felt so wet and needy. But the yellow eyed 'monster'! What on earth was all that about? She grabbed her coat and headed towards the stairs.

Her parents were waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Both were wearing the strange black cloaks she had seen them in before. She was at last about to find out what they got up to when they went out.

"Wow, young lady, you look something else in that dress. Lucian certainly has exceptional taste in clothing. He's gonna go wild when he sees how sexy you look" Her father commented. Normally she would have cringed at his comment, but strangely she felt kind of empowered. She felt like a goddess. She had been chosen, and something in her told her it had everything to do with Lucian.

---------------

After driving for half an hour or so, they finally reached Lucian's house in the country. The moon was full, and illuminated the very long dark driveway to his mansion. She could see the beautiful old building now, lit by burning flares to the front and warm lights glowing from inside. Many cars queued before them. She watched as the guests stepped out, all wearing black capes. Perhaps it was some sort of strange sect they all belonged to? No matter, she was excited and feeling more and more sexy. This party was for her birthday, and she would be the centre of all attention. She wondered if any of the celeb mags would be there - her friends would be really impressed!

The valet opened the car doors to let them out, taking the keys from her father. She deliberately left her coat in the car. She wanted to make an entrance and let everyone admire her in the dress Lucian had chosen for her. She carefully climbed the steps to the entrance in the towering gold heels her mother had lent her. The dress was tight and restrictive as she walked and it clung to her as though she were bound by ropes. She felt so god dammed sexy. What the hell had gotten into her?

Everyone stared as they made their entrance. She could see the eyes of the men fixed firmly on her - particularly her perfect large breasts. But where were her friends? These people were all her parents' friends. She couldn't see one of hers - not even James. But then Lucian appeared. And alone, no woman on his arm. Her stomach jumped and fluttered as he headed straight towards them.

"Welcome all of you." He said. "Happy Birthday Camille. You look incredible. I knew you would look stunning in that dress. Do you approve of it?" He asked

"I love it. Thank you." She said, staring into his mesmerising dark eyes. She felt her legs begin to melt as he came closer towards her. He drew her towards him, kissing her gently and slowly on her lips. She felt a warm, wet feeling below.

He too was wearing a cape, but underneath he wore a white loose linen shirt tucked into tight black vinyl trousers. His sexy appearance made her breathe fast. She observed how tightly his trousers clung to his bulging cock and suddenly and shockingly, she had the urge and need to unfasten them and let his prick spring free. To take him in her mouth. He looked at her as if he knew exactly what she was thinking.

Taking her by her hand, he said "Come, sit with me now."

Finally this day had arrived. Lucian had known her parents for many years. Both of them were Witches of the First Order and had always been faithful devotees. He had been through many reincarnations over the centuries, but this particular one he was enjoying enormously. He was exceedingly wealthy and powerful in the world of banking, and frequently got to fuck the world's most beautiful women. Thankfully the world was now more selfish than ever and greed was the new faith. Lust and perverted sex were commonplace. War, death and famine continued to exist throughout the world. It was everything he had always worked for. It represented all he and his disciples stood for. He loved his existence.

He had taken wives many times before, but he could not recall one as beautiful as Camille. She had changed so much since he last saw her. Gone was the gangly young girl he last viewed. She was now a stunningly beautiful woman and certainly very striking with her beautiful long red glossy tresses and her gorgeous sapphire blue eyes. And as for those deliciously large creamy breasts, well, he looked forward to sampling their delights later in the evening. He had waited so long for this. He was eager to consummate their marriage.

He had known her mother, Delvine, since he was 18 himself. She had taken him under her wing and educated him in the carnal ways. He had regularly visited her house where she took him into her bed and showed and taught him the pleasures of sex and lust. He had loved to fuck her then, and still did. She had large soft tits which he loved to suckle, and her pussy was always sweet and welcoming. Her husband, Dominic, often enjoyed watching his wife taken by him.

When Camille was born, she was betrothed to him. The timing of her birth was a given. 6th June, 1996 was just perfect. Three sixes was of course the sign of the Devil. She was the ideal choice as a wife. Her parents made certain she remained a virgin until her marriage to him, and although it had been difficult at times to stop her seeing boys, she was still pure. Completely untainted by mortal hands. Together they would become a formidable and powerful couple and would both be worshipped by his many followers.

---------------

Lucian led her into the Great Hall. His disciples lined the way and bowed their heads as they walked through. Camille had never seen anything like it. What the hell was going on? She didn't know, but she loved the feeling of importance. She felt sexy and very very horny. And very proud to be on Lucian's arm. It was her birthday and she was the absolute centre of attention. Disappointingly, she couldn't see any paparazzi though!

"Soon my love. I know what you are feeling. I will take you and fuck you very soon my beautiful virgin."

She couldn't believe what he had just said. Fuck him? She hardly knew him, but oddly she now desired him more than anything or anyone. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly as she breathed fast, and her pussy felt incredibly hot and wet. She wanted to be able to reach down and insert her fingers to satisfy herself. She wanted him and she wanted him soon. She knew he was the one she wanted to take her virginity.

They walked on together until they arrived at two throne like chairs. Lucian took Camille's hand and led her to one chair as he sat in the other. The many guests in the hall sat down at the tables set for dinner. They both took a glass of champagne that was offered to them.

"I thought we were celebrating my birthday?" She said.

"We are, but we are also celebrating your marriage to me." She was visibly shocked. But before she could comment, he stood to speak aloud to the crowd of guests, and addressing her he said, "Camille, as you know, you were chosen. Chosen for me when you were still in your mother's womb. The stars aligned perfectly the night you were born, and together as one entity, we will form the most powerful union on this earth. On this special night of your 18th birthday, I will take you as my wife."

He took her hand and slipped a gold ring onto her index finger. "By the laws handed to me from my father, and my father's immortal father, the great Lucifer, you will be mine until the end of time. Together we will continue his work of havoc, greed and lust until the end of days." He said, drawing her towards him, kissing her passionately. The guests stood and applauded. She was shocked and speechless, but when she felt his tongue enter her mouth, (something she had never experienced before) her worries seemed magically to disappear.

When the feast was over all the tables were cleared and the guests sat in their chairs as the music began. It was very old sounding music - almost medieval in style, and had quite a soothing, lulling effect. "It will soon be time for us to consummate our marriage my love." Lucian told her as he stroked her body with his hands.

"Where?" She asked. "Are we leaving now?"

"No, it must be witnessed by all here." Lucian told her. She looked mortified.

"Do not worry." He said, "My disciples are used to naked bodies and sex. You will enjoy it."

The guests started to mingle and she noticed them removing their capes. She was shocked by their outfits. A mix of black latex, pvc, leather and naked flesh. They started to kiss and fuck and she watched with stunned fascination at the orgy taking place before her. Lucian pulled her towards him and pushed aside the flimsy soft vinyl covering her breasts, desperate to get to them. They were even more beautiful than he had imagined. Ripe delicious creamy mounds topped with the palest pink areolas and nipples. He latched his lips on to them, sucking them into his mouth, desperately devouring them. She flung her head back in ecstasy as he sucked hard, one at a time. She reached for his crotch and started to caress his hard cock through the soft shiny fabric that sheathed him. She wanted to see him in all his glory.

"Unfasten your jeans." She begged him. He pulled down the zipper and his hard cock sprang to attention. Although she had never taken a man before, instinctively, she slowly bent down to take him into her mouth, running her soft lips up and down his shaft, enjoying the feel of his fullness in her mouth. He groaned loudly as she sucked and licked him. Eventually he pulled her up and sat her back in her chair, covering her breasts with her dress.

"Not just yet, my love. It will soon be time." He said.

She noticed one end of the hall had been opened up and there in the middle stood a large bed, it's covering made of black leather. There were many candles, and a large star painted on the floor surrounded it. The same as the one she wore around her neck. Five points; a pentacle.

The guests continued to fornicate, and she watched as her mother headed towards Lucian.

"Is she not everything you ever wanted, Lucian?" She asked. "You know I will always be your faithful servant and I am sure my daughter will be too." and with that she dropped her cloak to reveal her sexy outfit. She too wore black latex. Fuck, Camille was so embarrassed. What the hell did she think she was wearing? Lucian stood and pulled her close to him.

"You have raised such a beautiful daughter for me, I will always be grateful to you." He said, kissing her long and hard. And when he had finished she walked off towards her husband who was eagerly waiting for her.

"Come here." He said, lifting Camille from her chair. Lucian could see she was not happy.

He pulled her towards him, and looking into her eyes he started to kiss her passionately. His hands ran up and down the tight dress. She felt so good. He loved the feel of her tight ass and the way the dress moulded to her incredible tits. Once again he parted the fabric so that he get to her nipples and suck them. She clearly enjoyed what was happening to her and was definitely more relaxed now. She was ready for him.

He summoned Delvine back. "It is time now. Take her and prepare her for me." He instructed.

Delvine and her husband were now dressed in their cloaks again. They each took one of Camille's arms and led her through the crowd of guests, some robed, others naked. Camille walked like a Queen through them, swaying her perfect shiny, tightly clad ass, as they cleared the way for her to pass through, finally reaching the pentacle and the bed. A pungent smell of sex hung in the air.

"Get on to the bed and lay on your back." Her mother told her. She carefully climbed up so as not to tear the dress as she mounted it.

"What are you doing?" She asked them as they fastened her wrists above her with metal shackles. Her heart was pounding. "What are you going to do with me?" She felt suddenly panicked.