Lucian's Temptations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------

She could hear the sound of tweeting birds. The light was beginning to come through the heavy long drapes. Where the hell was she? She lay in a huge ornate four poster bed. Then she remembered the night before. She tentatively looked at her forefinger. The golden ring was still there. The bed covers moved. Lucian was in the bed with her.

She nervously edged away. "Good morning my lovely Queen. And how are you this morning?" He asked, his dreamy dark eyes looking into hers. His hand gently stroking her hair. He wasn't really The Devil, surely? He couldn't be. She'd dreamt it.

Lucian pulled her towards him to kiss her, pulling down the sheets to reveal her perfect naked body. "I think I am going to have to fuck you again this morning my love, I just didn't get enough last night" He said. His lips reaching for her tempting pink nipples. "Mmm I love sucking these." He said, latching on. "You really do have the most perfect pair of tits." She groaned as he suckled her, but then remembered how he had sucked the milk whore's huge tits in her dream. Draining her of all her milk. She felt turned on. She started to become very wet as she thought of him fucking her. It seemed so real.

"Do you prefer large breasts?" She asked.

"I think that was pretty obvious from last night, don't you think? As I said, the bigger the better. And you have an amazing pair of tits my love." Was he only talking about hers she wondered?

He growled as his fingers made their way to her cunt, parting her lips to enter her. He was already hard. He climbed on top of her and started to push inside her. She was wet and accommodating, but she definitely felt sore after last night. But surely it was only to be expected after her first time, wasn't it? She winced at the friction of his cock - almost as though she had been burned. She remembered his semen had felt hot in her dream.

"You're sore my darling." We can wait until tonight." He said, and slowly pulling out of her, he made his way down to her pussy to use his tongue on her to soothe her. He licked her poor burned vulva. He forgot his seed could be so acidic - he needed to be more careful. He was sorry he had hurt her, but after all, he was never able to contain the Devil within him.

"Yes, let's wait until tonight." She said, running her hands down his back as he continued to pleasure her. She knew she was being stupid. She must try and put the dream out of her mind. She continued to stroke his back and shoulders until she felt something raised and hard. She opened her eyes to see what it was, and noticed some kind of birth mark. She tried to look closer.

Her heart beat faster as she saw three entwined sixes. Even she knew it was the sign of The Devil.