Lucian's Temptations Pt. 04

Story Info
Jealous Satan introduces Camille to the pleasures of Anal.
14.2k words
4.44
6.9k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy writing about Lucian, but am struggling to decide which category to put my story into! I have opted for Erotic Horror once again, but I am interested whether you, the reader, agrees with me? If you think it should be in a different category, please tell me!

The story once again features a bit of everything - my fascination for shiny clothing such as vinyl/pvc or latex, a bit of bondage, anal and lots of hot sex. Thank you for all your positive votes. Please continue to vote highly if you enjoy this chapter. It is very encouraging to get an 'H' on a story! If readers enjoy Lucian's exploits, I shall continue to write more. So rewarding to see people are enjoying what I am writing, thank you :)

Lucian, the man is sexy and gorgeous, but when he transitions into the Devil, he is vicious and evil and highly sexual in his perverted way. If you have enjoyed my previous chapters, I hope you continue to enjoy his temptations in this one, but please read no further if you do not like, nor approve of rough, hard core sex. This is not a nice love story!

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

-----------------------

Lucian had been in his study since returning, absorbing himself in his work, trying to take his mind off sex. He desperately wanted Camille, but she was determined to wait until the evening. He didn't realise how much he had missed his innocent young wife until he saw her again. When it came to sex, the twins were incredible, but their manufactured fakeness couldn't begin to hold a candle to his stunning, all natural wife. They had been quite simply, nothing more than a fantastic fuck for the weekend.

Camille had arranged for a light meal to be prepared for them that evening, and now the staff had all left, leaving the two of them completely alone for the weekend.

She was excited. Her piercings were tingling, she desperately wanted Lucian. She had already decided which outfit to wear, and carefully removed it from her new 'fetish wardrobe'. Firstly she took the thigh high, black shiny boots, gently pulling them on and zipping them up. Underwear or no? She stood in front of the mirror, naked apart from the boots. No. Definitely nothing she thought.

She took hold of the soft shiny black skirt and carefully stepped into it, fastening the rear zipper as she stretched the tight hugging pvc over her ass. Then the top. She pushed her arms into the long sleeves, enjoying the way the feather trim around the cuffs tickled her. Lucian would enjoy that on his cock she thought to herself. She fastened the couple of clips at the front, and pushed her large boobs together so that ample cleavage was on show. She stared at herself in the mirror. Very sexy. And as she ran her hands over the soft shiny material, she could feel she was already dripping. Not quite finished though, she took out one of the leather collars her mother had chosen and fastened it around her neck, the large silver ring at the front glinting in the lamp light. She was now ready for her husband.

***

Lucian was in the kitchen opening a bottle of champagne. When Camille strutted into the room in her sky scraper boots; he stopped what he was doing and just stared.

"Come here." He instructed. She walked towards him and he grabbed the ring on her collar and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply, then gently and erotically licked around her lips, all the time staring into her beautiful deep blue eyes. Eyes that now said 'fuck me, I want you'. He ran his hands over her soft vinyl outfit. She was beyond sexy, but there was something more. Something far deeper. He could feel the magic running through her. He knew her sexy outfit didn't reveal the whole story. She was hiding something.

She pulled away from him. "Where's that glass of champagne?" She asked. Determined to make him wait. Determined to make him crazy with lust for her.

"It can wait. I want you." He said.

"No, not yet. I want to celebrate you're back home to me. Not fucking any other whores or sluts. I want you desperate for me. Only me. On your knees for me."

What the hell had got into her? Where had all this sudden bravado come from. His cock was throbbing. She was teasing him. He smiled, he was loving it.

He poured them both a glass of champagne. She dipped in her finger and gently put it to his lips. He licked and sucked it erotically, before giving her his finger to taste. She sucked and licked while he pulled her closer to him. He could feel her enormous tits brushing against him and his cock grew harder. He really wanted to rip open that sexy shiny top to get to her.

She took a mouthful of champagne then started to kiss him, letting him share the tingling bubbles on his tongue. They both swallowed it down, then kissed desperately, needily, tongues sliding against each other's. She pulled away.

"Time for dinner." Camille announced.

"No way. I couldn't even sit at the table like this." He said, taking her hand and stroking his huge bulging prick. "Stop taunting me. There's something you're not telling me. Why the sudden change? You've become a sex goddess overnight, but I'm loving this new you." He said as he grabbed hold of her and kissed her hard again.

"No more nonsense now. I want you, I need you and I'm going to fuck you." And with that he took her by the hand and led her to the dungeon.

***

Lucian unlocked the large creaking door and switched on the low lighting. Camille remembered the last time he had brought her here and wondered if he would tie her up again. She felt wet at the prospect.

He stood her by a circular leather bed, then started to undress, all the time his dark hypnotic eyes looking into her beautiful blue ones. She groaned at the sight of her delicious naked man. His extraordinarily, out of this world, handsome face. The overnight growth of dark stubble on his strong cheekbones and jaw. His muscular frame and lightly tanned rigid torso. And of course his huge prick which always made her gasp. Thick, long and firmly rigid. All man, and she wanted that manhood inside her. Now.

She bent down and carefully crouched on her towering heels, taking his huge member in her hands. She ran them up and down, letting him feel the soft pvc and feathers on his cock. He groaned. "Take me in your mouth Camille." He begged.

She lapped around his shiny head, pushing her tongue into his hole, then licking and kissing gently. She caressed with her fingers, spitting on him, her fingers forming a ring as she stroked him up and down. And then she took hold of him in her mouth. He gasped as she pushed back and forth on him. He held her head and rammed in and out of her mouth, harder and harder as she gagged. And then he pulled her up by the ring on her collar.

"So you have missed me have you?"

"Oh yes Lucian, so much. I need you." She groaned.

"I've missed you too." He said, never realising how much until now. He had been too absorbed, fucking the whores' juicy cunts. But his wife was different. Special. He realised how much he truly loved her. "I really do need you Camille and now at last you have become the wife I really need and want. I love you." He said, genuinely.

"Oh Lucian, I really do love you too. Take me, fill me, do whatever you want with me."

He pulled her towards him and kissed her hard, his hands caressing her breasts, tweaking her nipples through the soft vinyl. And then he laid her gently back on to the round leather bed. He slowly pushed up her soft squeaky skirt to reveal her naked pussy, then opening her legs wide he bent down to pleasure her clit with his tongue. And there it was, glinting. A shining silver ring made from magical andralite. Now he understood the whole story. He understood where the magic was emanating from. She had done this for him. This was her gift to him. He immediately took her clit and the ring into his mouth, licking and kissing and gently pulling while she gasped with pleasure.

"Oh my darling, you did this for me, didn't you?"

"Yes. This was my surprise. Why I couldn't come away with you. I am completely yours now. Your servant my love."

He climbed up towards her face and looked into her beautiful caring eyes. And just for a moment he felt the tiniest amount of guilt for his lascivious fucking of the twins. But only for a fleeting moment. After all, he was Lucifer. He started to kiss her hard, then worked his way down to her beautiful large tits. He squeezed them and caressed them before slowly opening the fasteners of her soft, shiny top to release them.

"Oh Camille, still more delights." He said as he pulled on her shining silver nipple rings. "You really are all mine now." He groaned, as he sucked hard on her beautiful rosy pink nipples, before making his way back to her luscious wet cunt. He kneaded her vinyl skirt with his hands as he sucked and licked her, while she writhed around on the leather bed. He pulled back her hood to expose her glistening clit and sucked and kissed, pulling on the ring until she screamed and shuddered as the most intense orgasm coursed through her body.

"Oh Lucian. I need you so much." She cried.

"And I need you." He said as he sat her upright by pulling on her collar. "Let's take this off you now." He said as he started to pull off her squeaky, pvc top. He threw it to the floor then pulled her to the edge of the bed, her head hanging over the side. "Open your mouth for me." He instructed.

He immediately pushed his huge prick into her luscious soft, accommodating mouth. He groaned as she sucked and licked. His hands were massaging her beautiful naked breasts, pulling gently on her nipples and rings. And then he lent forward and pulled her skirt to her waist so that he could access her pussy. She groaned as he sucked her clit, and writhing beneath him, she came again.

Lucian withdrew from her mouth then pulled her round to stand on the floor. He pulled down the squeaky pvc then turned her around and slowly started to unfasten the zip from the bottom. Opening it up to reveal her beautiful perfect ass. He threw it aside. He really wanted to fuck her ass, but knew she would need some training first. Instead he told her to lean onto the bed with her legs spread wide. He kissed and licked his way up her boots until he reached her soft thighs, then opening her cunt lips with his tongue, he pushed into her slick opening and tongue fucked her. She groaned in ecstasy.

Lucian took hold of her ass and pulled open her beautiful dark flowery hole. He licked around it. She flinched a little as she felt his finger gently entering her. He pushed in and out, the same time lapping her pussy with his tongue. And then he climbed above her and pushed his large cock gently into her dripping cunt. She breathed deeply and groaned as his huge member entered her, slowly until he was deep inside her. She gasped as he pounded her. "Oh my love, take me, I need you. Don't stop. Fuck me!" She screamed as he pounded her like a dog. She took hold of her clit and rubbed before another huge orgasm ripped through her.

Then he turned her over on to her back and slowly kissed his way along her creaking shiny boots up to her beautiful naked pussy. He pulled gently on her clit ring and she writhed underneath him as he sensuously licked her cunt his face glisteningly wet from her sex juices. And then her breasts. He kissed and nibbled them all over, teasing the rings in her nipples before sucking hard on her areolas and swollen nipples. She was in sexual heaven.

"And now I will take you properly. Fill you up with my mortal seed." He told her as he gently kissed her lips. She felt him opening her below before he gently pushed in his large cock. He stared deeply into her eyes as he pushed back and forth. Gently kissing her lips. Faster and faster, with more and more desperation. "I love you so much Camille." He gasped before he thrust in deep, his load of white semen exploding inside her. She arched her body to meet him and spasmed, gripping his huge member tight with her own climax.

At last they were both sated. He slowly removed her boots and lifting her gently he cupped her in his arms and carried her to their bedroom. He laid her in their bed and climbed in beside her, cuddling her close to him. "You're so beautiful." He said, "and completely mine."

——————————————————————

Life together was amazing. They were truly 'in lust' with each other. The piercings were the best thing she ever did. The magic regularly coursed through her body, and she was always in need of her husband. He in turn had no need to stray elsewhere.

Delvine had berated him after his infamous sex party, but he told her how different Camille had become now, so there was no longer a need for sex with others. They were only whores. They meant nothing to him. Just some fun. He was no longer tempted.

That was until he decided to visit La Baise Chaud to pick up some presents for Camille. He was staying at their London apartment as he had various meetings to attend, but had a spare afternoon before returning to their mansion the following day.

"Bonjour Monsieur Natas. What an absolute pleasure to see you again." Yvette gushed. "And still as gorgeous as ever." She simpered as she fluttered her eyelashes and pushed out her heaving bosom. "How can I help you?"

There are many ways you could help me, he thought to himself as he eyed her up and down in the sexy, shiny red latex dress she was wearing. "I'm looking for gifts for my wife." He told her, and with that, the two of them started to sort through various outfits and toys. He avidly watched as she bent over, her shiny clad ass and her sizeable tits nearly spilling out. He would have liked to squeeze her all over.

"I really would like her to try some butt plugs. Various sizes."

"I have the perfect set." She told him, and presented him with a black velvet box. Inside were four sizes, ranging from baby size to pretty large. In fact, wider than his cock. They were silver and gold metal with coloured jewels in the ends.

"Fantastic. I can always rely on you Yvette." He said smiling at her. His hypnotic eyes drilling into hers.

She pouted her lips. "Is there something else I can offer you?" She asked, knowingly.

Lucian headed to the door and locked it, and turning the sign to 'Closed', he said "Yes, I want to fuck you.' and he took her by the hand and led her into the largest of the changing rooms, grabbing hold of a flogger in his other hand.

There was a large chaise at the end of the room, which was surrounded by mirrors. He dimmed the lighting a little. 'It's been a while Yvette." He said as he pulled her towards him, her mouth opening for him to enter his tongue. "Mmmm" he groaned as he licked down her neck towards her large creamy heaving tits, encased in tight red latex. He peeled down the edge of the latex to reveal her delicious nipples, then sucked and chewed. She lustfully watched him in the surrounding mirrors.

"Bend over!" He instructed. She placed her hands on the chaise and stuck out her tightly clad shiny ass. Tap, tap, with the flogger. Then, whack, whack, whack across her ass.

"Oh Lucian. More! Encore!" She shouted. "Harder!"

He continued to slap her hard with it, the two of them watching in the reflection of the mirrors, their lustful eyes making contact. Finally he stood her up to face him and ripped open all the snap fasteners down the front of her squeaky dress. He pulled off the rubbery smelling, slippery latex and threw it to the floor.

"Mmmm. Very French." He commented on her black satin corset and seamed stockings. "Very sexy!"

He unfastened the snaps on the crotch, opening it up to reveal her beautifully modified pussy. A tiny strip of hair, no lips and most of her clit hood removed. "Very nice. You've had this done since we last fucked."

"Oui. You approve?"

"Definitely!" He said as his tongue probed her wet cunt.

"Oooh." She groaned as he licked and sucked her. And then he took hold of the flogger, bending her over again. He unfastened the stockings and lifted the black satin to reveal her beautiful ass. He kissed, licked and whacked at the same time. Eventually laying her on the chaise and gently smacking her clit with the flogger, her legs open wide for him.

He started to strip off his clothes and she groaned at his beautiful body. "Oh Lucian, fuck me please." She begged.

He straddled her and started to unclip her corset. Sucking on her nipples as her lovely creamy tits fell out. He finally pulled the corset off her until all she wore were her stockings and red heels. He opened her legs wide and sank his face into her wet cunt. She was one sexy woman.

"Give me your cock Lucian. Dans ma bouche cherie!" He straddled her face and sank his huge member into her delicious mouth, hitting the back of her throat as she sucked, her crimson lips moving along his length.

And then he lay on top of her and sank his shaft into her slick opening. She gasped as he ripped her open and pushed back and forth, her soft tits rubbing on his muscular chest. He sat up and pushed her legs high, holding them wide apart by her ankles. Then thrusting hard, she screamed as she climaxed around his huge cock, her body shuddering until he pulled from her and emptied his thick creamy cum into her mouth. She slowly swallowed, licking her red lips seductively.

***

"So, will that be all Monsieur?" She asked.

He nodded his head and handed her his credit card.

"Then, that comes to a total of £489. I hope she likes her gifts and of course appreciates the efforts you went to in deciding on your purchases." She giggled.

"Probably best not to mention it." He said as he picked up the bag and headed to the door. "Until next time Yvette, thank you." He said, unlocking the door and turning the sign back to 'Open'.

He walked down the road towards his car. Yes, he thought to himself, best not to mention. It seemed he would never change. Women were just too much of a temptation for him. Part of his job on this earth was to enjoy and fuck every mortal woman he could lay his hands on. They were all just so beautiful and tempting in their own special ways. Tall, short. Fat, thin. Beautiful, plain. Large tits, small tits. Every one of them were on this earth for Satan to fuck. Love or not, he would never change.

——————————————————————

Camille was so thrilled to have Lucian back home, and he came bearing gifts. Perfume, jewellery and a bag of naughty things from Yvette. She couldn't wait to open it up.

"I can't wait to see you in some of those outfits." He said, throwing some of them onto the bed. "But this is my special present for you." He said as he handed her the velvet box.

"Wow." She said as she opened it and looked at the four butt plugs.

"I want you to start wearing them to train your ass for me. It's time you lost your anal virginity." He said. Camille felt herself becoming wetter and wetter at the prospect. "I'm going to put the first one in now." Her clit and nipples started to tingle.

"Lay on the bed and open your legs."

She did as instructed as he headed towards her and stripped off her lace panties. He pushed her legs wide and sank his head in between, and started to suck and lick her. Pushing his fingers in and out of her slick cunt as she groaned. He started to lick her small rose, then gently pushed his finger in and out. And then he took the first plug from the box and put it into his mouth, licking and spitting on it.

"Lift your legs high and hold them." He told her. He grabbed hold of some oil and squirted it into her ass, then rubbed. She flinched as she felt the point of the plug being pushed in. "Relax my love, stay still and breathe deep." He told her.

She did as Lucian instructed and slowly she felt the plug entering her, until almost a 'pop' at the end as it all finally went in. It felt a little strange, but sexy. And then he put his lips to her pussy again, and licked and sucked.