Lucia's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Zack comes home!
1.5k words
4.42
5.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am laying by the pool in my sexiest bikini. Zack's family is having a party for his return but i am hoping he will stop by and say hi. My pussy is already wet with anticipation. I have no idea what to expect which makes me anxious and excited.

I hear the gate and take a deep breath. I can already feel the blood rushing to my skin. He gives me a big hug. I give him my biggest smile. After we exchange pleasantries he says "I am transferring back home."

"Really?"

"Yes. Would you like that?"

"Of course!" I say maybe a bit too excitedly.

"I thought you might. What are your plans tomorrow?"

I tell him the things I have planned and he tells me he is going to cook me dinner at my house tomorrow night. He also tells me he would like a security code to get into my house, a code just for him. He seems assertive but not overly so which is fine by me. Nothing has changed as far as I am concerned, my body is his to command. My pussy is already quaking.

He gives me another hug before leaving and rests his hand just on the top of my ass. He is making me quiver and I want to drop to my knees and suck him off right then and there but he just smiles and walks away. Teasing, teasing man!

I send him a text with his personal security code and how I am looking forward to tomorrow. I don't know if I should undress for him in the window or not. He seems to be taking charge now, at least I hope he is.

Just then I get a text from him asking me if I am excited?

I text 'VERY!'

He texts back 'Take off your clothes, lie on your bed facing me and show me.'

I go to the window and look for him but his room is dark and the curtains are mostly closed. I slowly take off my clothes and lie back on the bed.

I start rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I give him a good moan. He is making me so horny. I rub my legs and inner thighs for a bit. I move to my already pulsating pussy and rub slowly, arching my back. Oh my, please be watching. I put a finger inside my dripping pussy and fuck myself with it just enjoying the sensation. I could cum at any moment if he told to but I'm trying to last for him. I pull my finger out and start rubbing my clit and start to convulse and moan. I bring myself to a magnificent orgasm. Oh my God it has been so long. I start tapping my pussy with my fingers enjoying the tiny jolts of pleasure running through it.

When I finally come to rest I hear my phone buzz. Its him he texted 'Good Girl.' Oh my he really is taking control! Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

When I wake up the next morning there is a surprise for me. He must've snuck in during the night and left clothes for me to wear for my assorted errands. He even left sandals and undergarments. The thought of him here while I was asleep going through my things is getting me turned on. In my wildest dreams I wasn't expecting this. Believe me I'm not complaining, I am just starting to realize how intense this is getting.

When I returned later in the day he was already in my house chopping vegetables. I ran into his arms and he picked me up and turned me around. I was staring into his eyes and I realize we haven't even kissed yet. I'm not sure my legs would support me if he did it now.

"Why don't you take a shower and get ready while I open a bottle of wine to let breath a little."

I go into my bedroom and see my olive dress laid out on my bed and a pair of black high heels but no underwear or bra. I think about it while showering and decide to just put on what he left for me. I'm not sure what he wants me to do but he left underwear out for me this morning and I don't want to ruin anything by asking questions.

I get ready as fast as I can and go back into the kitchen. He is waiting for me with two glasses of wine in his hands.

"You are stunning!" he says and hands me a glass. I'm too nervous to drink much but I take a sip.

He turns up the music. It is a romantic slow instrumental song. He takes my glass and pulls me tightly to him and begins leading me in a dance. I rest my head on his chest and follow. He moves his one free hand under my dress and gently rubs my naked ass, I let out a small moan.

"I didn't see any panties on the bed. I hope I chose correctly?" I whispered.

"You did perfectly, you are perfect!"

"No," I giggle.

He puts his hand under my chin and raises my eyes to his and says "I said perfect!"

"Yes, Zack"

He twirls me around and brings me in for a kiss. A long, slow and tender kiss that he has to hold me up to finish. He pulls my hand for me to follow him while laughing. I am guessing he's enjoying the effect he's having on me.

"Enjoying yourself?" I ask.

"Immensely." he says making me shiver with that beautiful smile of his.

After dinner we are snuggling on couches in the private lounge area listening to soft music. He has a glass of wine in his hand and I am carressing his very firm chest. I move my hand to his thigh.

"Go ahead," he says.

I unzip his pants and caress his cock over his underwear.

"Take it out."

I unbutton his pants and pull his underwear down. I am stroking his beautiful thick cock. If he doesn't fuck me tonight with this thing I am going to scream.

"Why don't you give it a kiss," he says.

I immediately go down on it. Its very hard and I go down as far as I can then come back up and play with the head twirling my tongue and sucking. Then I start going up and down in long smooth motions while rubbing his balls.

"That's good, Lucia, my balls need attention too."

I slide his cock out of my mouth and start to suck on his balls while pumping his cock.

"Please fuck me!" I beg him. My pussy is already soaked.

"Fuck you? I don't know, maybe if you were really horny I might."

Oh my God he is turning me on so much I could cum right now. "I am, I am!"

"You are what?"

"I am horny, I am really really horny!"

He pulled me up on top of him.

"Show me your breasts."

I pull the straps down and let my breasts fall into place for him. He begins caressing them, running his hands over the nipples. My body is convulsing and I am completely losing control.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asks.

"Yes, oh God yes!"

"When and how can I fuck you?"

I am going to pass out if he doesn't Fuck me soon.

"Anytime and however you please!"

"Is that a promise?"

"Yes, oh God Please yes I swear!"

He plunges his cock into my wet eager pussy and I start riding him as hard and fast as I can. I explode in a violent orgasm. He continues pounding away with me writhing with pleasure. He shoots his load into my hot pussy causing orgasm number two, I continue to ride him until he starts to get soft. We collapse onto our sides breathing heavy in each others arms.

"I guess this means you're in charge now." I say.

"Yes and I plan on taking full advantage of that fact.*

"Please do!"

I brought him in the house and undressed myself and then him and pulled him into my walk in shower and washed him from head to toe, rubbing my self against him as much as possible.

He got hard again and put me against the wall facing away from him and fucked me very hard from behind. He was relentlessly pounding my pussy. I was alternating between moans and screams. He exploded into me which made me cum again for the last time tonight.

Before he left he told me washing him would be one of the tasks expected of me from now on. I assured him any task he assigned would be welcome and adhered to. He showed me his big beautiful smile once more and took my hand and kissed it affectionately and strode away.