Lucie's Morning Breakfast

Story Info
A Masters Saturday morning routine with his slave Lucie.
1.3k words
23k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vivec
vivec
6 Followers

Lucie have been her master's slave for three years now and have gotten use to his desires and needs. He has been pretty harsh on her because it took a long time to learn his sickest fantasies.

It was the morning of the weekend and Lucie was tied in her room, it was a small room with only a bed and an iron chain on the walls. Her hands behind her back and the neck was fasted to the chain. She also had a head gag with a plug in the mouth otherwise she was all naked.

She was woken up by her master and she dreaded that was going to happen to her this weekend. The weekends was always the worst time because then master didn't have works and could play with his toy how much he wanted.

He unlock the chin from the wall and took her to the play room. The playroom was dark, big and had all sort of sick sex devices that Lucie had been torture by to many times to count.

He started the morning by giving her his morning piss that he had held in the whole night for his slave. He shackled her hands and neck to the middle of the room and put her down on her knees. When went to a table of sex device and got a special tube with a funnel at the end of it. He took out the plug from her mouth gag and put in the tube fasted it. She was now breathing heavily and a sign of relief appeared on Lucie's face, because she was very thirsty. Mostly the only liquid she was drinking was masters urine, some days then he was drinking lots of water it wasn't that bad but usually it was vile. Master tried to keep Lucie hydrated by mostly using her as a urinal and not going to the toilet then he needed to pee.

He took the funnel and placed it under his penis, Lucie looked with intensity in her master eyes as tried to relax and release his bladder.

Finally after a few seconds his golden nectar started to stream down the tube and into Lucie's mouth and she started to gulp it all down with glee.

The taste was not that sweet this morning, but because of her thirst she didn't mind the foul taste and swallowed as fast as possible.

-You love my piss don't you slave?

-MmmmMmm!

All Lucie could make was a muffled sound of agreement while she was savoring her master piss.

Thankfully it took a long time before he was done urinating and after her belly was full and satisfied.

After he made sure that she had swallowed the last drop of his offering, he took off the tube from here gag and she breathe heavy through the gag. He put the tube back on the table and went back to his toy.

He removed her gag so her mouth was free and tied her hands in front her instead behind her back.

-Now that it over we can start with the real fun today. We have a long day in front of us and I have a lot of things I want to do and also some new things I want to try out. But the first thing I want is to play with that little tight butt of yours.

He ordered her to get on her knees and she what he said putting her butt high in the air.

He put his middle finger in Lucie's mouth for lubrication and then slowly put it up her butt and played around in it. Then almost the moment after he put it back in her mouth so she could taste herself, she sucked the finger dry and after he put it the finger inside her butt again. This he repeated a few times using more and more fingers.

After her ass was lubricated by her own saliva he got behind her and slowly started to fuck her ass. Lucie started whimpering in agony at the pain. During the ass rape rotated a few times an made her suck his dick so she could clean her ass juice of his dick.

He then put a butt-plug in her and started to only focus on her face. Made it so that her hands was tied behind her back again still chained to the floor, so her head was in his full command. He put a o-ring gag on her and before starting he got a big bowl that he placed under her face, so that any liquid from her mouth was capture by the bowl.

With the taste of her ass still on his dick he stated intense deep throating her.

Tears was started to run down her face as she was gasping for air under the few times he let her breath. Her hands in reflex tried to push him away many times, but this was futile as her hands was still behind her back chained to the floor. Her saliva was started to cover her face and running down into the bowl from the brutal face fucking. This continued for a long time, bringing her many time to the end of suffocation.

He had a bowl under the face raping, that capture all the saliva that run down from Lucie's mouth.

From all the face raping, not being enable to breath and a stomach full of urine, she started to become nausea.

She started puking then he deep throating her for a couple minutes without letting her breath, straight in the bowl under her. After she was finish puking he started deep-throating her again, not letting her rest. It did not take long before she puke again. He made her puke this way five more times before he stopped, after that where was no more piss in her stomach and the bowl was full with her puke and saliva.

Her master removed the o-ring and made it so her hands was now tied in front of her so she could use them.

-Good girl, you have made yourself some breakfast. You know what to do.

Lucie unwilling took up the bowl with her hands and put the edge to her mouth and started swallowing the disgusting goo.

It was real hard and she struggled to drink the horrifying mix. The tasted was so bad that after making some progress she vomited up all that she had drunk in the bowl again. She puked up the mixture a couple times, but she continued to eat her meal and after about 45 minute the mixture was back again in her stomach.

Then her master put the o-ring back on and tied her hands behind back.

With a grin on his face he said.

-That's was fun wasn't it?

Lucie look exhausted in her masters eyes with tears running down her face and saliva, vomit and piss around her mouth.

-Lets do that again, shall we?

Lucie let out a weak cry out her o-ring and tried to get out of the chains but realized that it was no use.

Her master started to skull fucking her again, til she had puked up the whole stomach mix again. And once again after she was empty, he ordered her to drink the sickening mix and this time it took about one and half miserable hours until she was finish.

-Good girl! Did you enjoy your breakfast, wonderful wars' it? I know you love it, you always do.

Lucie didn't respond, she was now lying on the floor drained of energy, trying with all her might to keep her morning meal in her tummy, not from coming out again.

-Like I said earlier today there is a lot of things we are going to do today and some new stuff I want to try out, that I know you'd like. So lets not waste any more time and get started with the next lovely activity.

vivec
vivec
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Huge thanks for using Tags on your story. Some of the more unconventional kinks involved are an absolute hard limit for me, which meant I didn’t read your story. I really appreciate that you took the time to attach the Tags. In the spirit of fairness I didn’t submit a story rating. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Conditioning of a Scat Slave Ch. 01 The Consequences of a Few Curious Clicks.in Fetish
Slave Ch. 01 A man begins his journey as a bisexual submissive slave.in Fetish
Michele's Slave Ch. 01 She turn him into a total slave.in Fetish
Humiliation Punishment Enslaved for a day after being caught sniffing panties.in Fetish
House of Slaves Ch. 01 Becoming one of mistress Lauren's slaves.in BDSM
More Stories